Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1892685 10/13/21 09:02 AM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
saywhat Pick something we can control that might let us take down these Birdheads and turn our bus around at home and salvage and re-build us some momentum. Better officiating is not an option. rolleyesdevil

I will say simplify the D calls to where it is playable faster and try to avoid the fluke blown coverages. Two scores was shockingly bad.

Running enough? Throwing enough? We see the failures clearly in hindsight just like Ski does. Are we learning anything to the point where it translates to wins? Rather than carping about how we lost, I invite us to game plan after a fashion and focus on a single thing that might represent our winning edge in a game that promises to challenge us a bunch. Focus.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pay off the refs

Joe Thomas #73
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
We pretty much have to game plan for Arizona the way we did for the Chargers. Their run D isn't very good so we should run the ball and have success. If we can get our D players back on the field we have a good chance. That's what doomed us against the Chargers our guys got hurt and we didn't have JC. The refs bad calls and non calls didn't help but I feel we would have won with all our D players on the field.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I think if we simply NOT spot them free touchdowns (plural), then I feel much better about our chances.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I agree. We have handed our games away with outrageous collapses. A healthy us might be a pipe dream. Refs are refs. Sadly.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
It seems like we have backbreaking penalties on offense in stretches. Gotta avoid those because punts will be hard to come by on the other end

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
E
Legend
Legend
E
our schedule keeps getting harder and harder...man this is brutal...

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 14 Cardinals 37 Turn this bus around!

Link Copied to Clipboard