Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Hey THROW you should use the Republican technique of ‘thoughts and prayers’ to unload the ships. Your side seems to think it works to stop school shootings. It’d have to help unload ships right?

Oh… prove your claims of ‘slight of hand’ used on November 3rd…. Prove it… Or shut up.

It cannot be proven. There was no large scale voter fraud. The only conspiracy to be found was the one run by Trumpians to attempt to overthrow the election and take over the country. Have you noticed that republicans always point fingers at Democrats for doing the very things they themselves do.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
A
Legend
Legend
A
Have you ever noticed that dem's point fingers at republicans for doing the very things they themselves do? Of course you haven't noticed that.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Need to repair bridges, and build high speed trains.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Hey THROW you should use the Republican technique of ‘thoughts and prayers’ to unload the ships. Your side seems to think it works to stop school shootings. It’d have to help unload ships right?

Oh… prove your claims of ‘slight of hand’ used on November 3rd…. Prove it… Or shut up.

It cannot be proven. There was no large scale voter fraud. The only conspiracy to be found was the one run by Trumpians to attempt to overthrow the election and take over the country. Have you noticed that republicans always point fingers at Democrats for doing the very things they themselves do.

LOL...you are a milquetoast if you think any actions that day would have resulted in taking over the country.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Have you ever noticed that dem's point fingers at republicans for doing the very things they themselves do? Of course you haven't noticed that.

So, are you saying there WAS large scale voter fraud committed by Democrats? By the way, name some things that prove your point

Last edited by Damanshot; 10/23/21 09:33 AM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
What would you call trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power to install a duly elected president and keep the person who lost the election in power?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
American transportation infrastructure blows. We need to redo the rail system, and go all in on green energy.

It’s going to happen sooner than later.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
T
Legend
Legend
T
How many 10s of millions have to end up dead until the infrastructure works?

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by THROW LONG

I always have and always will support infrastructure spending... We are so far behind it's crazy.... Roads, Bridges all crumbling.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

You can't trust the centrists dems to do the right thing... Progressives have played ball.

These two videos show interviews of the same progressive from a centrist and a progressive in case you guys can't wrap around what I'm seeing.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Pyrrhic victory
Stupid corporate DNC
We are all so screwed

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by THROW LONG

I always have and always will support infrastructure spending... We are so far behind it's crazy.... Roads, Bridges all crumbling.

I think we all do. It's a shame the items you talk about get held while some on both sides at various times hold it hostage, trying to add items that have nothing to do with bridges, roads, dams, power grids, etc. The newest hot word being "human infrastructure".

I am not saying some or all of that shouldn't be considered and addressed in total or to some degree, but it shouldn't be attached to a roads bill.

Seriously, my comment is intended to be as neutral as possible. How is it that we are at a point where fixing friggen roads has become a political hot potato? This isn't that damn hard.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: FATE
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
If we thought the same
Healthcare should be for all Peen
Why won’t you agree?

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by RocketOptimist
If we thought the same
Healthcare should be for all Peen
Why won’t you agree?

Healthcare should be for all. I have never felt otherwise.

We just have honest disagreements on how it should be delivered.

Even thought your opinions are at out there at times, and you sometimes get a bit too combative in the defense of those opinions, or maybe more on point, with those who disagree, good to see you posting again.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I just want to say to all those Trump fans that boasted how Trump would fix the roads and bridges, "HAPPY INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK! Thanks Joe and dems.". Republicans are against new roads and bridges, they voted no to the man. 6 important progressives voted no because they don't think Manchin and Sinima will do what was agreed to behind closed doors.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/08/21 09:00 PM.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
I just want to say to all those Trump fans that boasted how Trump would fix the roads and bridges, "HAPPY INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK! Thanks Joe and dems.". Republicans are against new roads and bridges, they voted no to the man. 6 important progressives voted no because they don't think Manchin and Sinima will do what was agreed to behind closed doors.

What else is in the bill? That might give you an answer.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

What else is in the bill? That might give you an answer.

My bad, republicans voted for this BIP, it's the other they won't vote on. No social programs or voting rights from them.

Legend
Legend
You are correct this time as it was the Republicans that made this infrastructure Bill possible.

They have also stopped many of Biden's foolish spending ideas.

I didn't know that "Build Back Better" meant turning the House and Senate over to the Republicans in 2022.

I for one like that idea.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
If you can rig enough elections, maybe you will take congress. We'll see.

The way GOPers are attacking voting rights, they will NEVER win a legit election again. Even if the get more votes by far, we on the left will feel y'all cheated. You can thank congressional GOPers for that, since they won't defend the constitution or protect voting rights.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/09/21 11:08 AM.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Infrastructure

Link Copied to Clipboard