Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I think we've been talking about this in a number of different threads (ex. Gruden emails thread), but don't have one place to discuss the real heart of the matter (IMO).

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/congressional-hearings-could-be-looming-for-washington-football-team

Congress might try to get involved.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-saying-some-employees-wanted-anonymity/

Goodell says lack of transparency is to protect anonymity of people coming forward. (there are a host of ban-able responses I have for this)

Long story short, I hope Goodell and the owners circle the wagons and it all comes out anyways. Hang 'em all.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Goodell is a corporate slave to the owners.

When you are looking at the volume of emails over a long period of time.

Gruden is the tip of the iceberg. He is the classic fall guy. Not meaning he doesn't derserve what he got.

But now you are talking the big boys. Snyder just went into the background.

Goodell said nothing more will be published. Meaning there is there beaucoup at stake. And lots of potential embarrassment .

The end.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
He's basically saying there's a crapton of damning information here and we don't want people to know about it, without saying it outright.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum WFT Toxic Culture Investigation

Link Copied to Clipboard