Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Dr Faucci has been linked to cruel experiments on beagle puppies. how cruel?

Apparantly they would remove the beagles vocal chords, because nobody wants to hear them scream, and then
they would put their heads in some sort of net or box contraption
and then have sand flies bite them.
Now, originally I heard it was that they would have the sand flies bite them until the puppies died, BUT! that's not clear from the link.

What does this show? Well nothing really, but the OPTICS, are pretty dang bad!

( edit! how the heck DID THIS POST, when I wasn't asking it to??? message board isn't safe.)

Before I was so rudely interrupted by this dang post posting before I could proof read it or anything...

Beagles!!! in my experience, are on the large part some of the most loveable types of dogs, mostly known for an unquenchable desire to stick their nose, ever so closer to your face!

sometimes the male beagles get mean in a defensive way, but they are nice dogs.

I don't want to SAY! THAT putting puppies faces in nets to get bit by sand flies sounds like something Dr Mengehala would do in Germany,
But! It is Not, NOT something that sounds like what one would expect to hear from the reputation of the same.
Which!
it is just disgusting! and I don't believe it. Until there were links, even Ny post, and some UK site so,
those sites aren't , (crazy right wing . com or anything. ) frown

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-dog-tests-congress-letter-b1944407.html

edit: https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/23/legislators-congress-dr-fauci-niaid-beagle-puppy-research-funding/

Last edited by THROW LONG; 10/25/21 11:21 AM.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
https://nypost.com/2021/10/24/lawmakers-slam-anthony-fauci-for-alleged-puppy-experiments/

This is not the kind of thing America should be know for. This thing should not be paid for by the USA. This is not what the USA does.

Even if it is paid for by and done through 3rd party beuarocracy so as nobody ends up keeping tabs on what is going on. And it's done in some far off land, US money shouldn't be a part of this.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
this is the same guy telling us that the vaccine is safe.... seems legit

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
P
Legend
Legend
P
And it's been proven to be so millions and millions of times over.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
IIRC, there are standards for how you're supposed to treat research animals. The Cleveland Clinic got into a bit of trouble a while ago over how they handled a mock surgery or something like that.

I don't know if having sand flies continuously bite at dogs faces is ethical or not... I imagine it's a bit more nuanced if that is the method of answering an important research question. Dogs, pigs, bunnies, and whole host of very cute an cuddly animals are used for science, and they often are killed shortly after. Since this lab is in another country and the work was only partially funded by NIH, it makes sense that there isn't a ton of oversight on our part. Fauci probably never even knew about the work they were doing.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
And it's been proven to be so millions and millions of times over.

Seems so, at least in the short term.

I am not one to think it will cause problems, and have had my three doses, but in the long term, I guess we will find out.

On the positive side, in the history of vaccines, unlike oral meds that are taken daily, negative side effects are usually seen in the weeks after injection, so spotting these is usually identified during the initial trials before roll-out to the general public.

So it is pretty safe to say those who have had the vaccine aren't going to come down with some malady some time in the future.

My personal opinion is most resistance is politically based and had President Trump remained in office, the resistance would be against "Trumps" drug and it would be largely democrats resisting the vaccine.

Just the times in which we live....it is what it is.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
It's definitely interesting times. I respect your opinion, but I think the one anomaly there is that Trump actually went out and told his Alabama constituents to get vaccinated and they booed him. I've seen enough people on this board, like OCD, Portland, I'm assuming Rocket, Swish, and I'm sure others I'm forgetting who are vehemently anti-Trump, but I can't imagine they would forego the vaccine, regardless of who was in office. Contrast that with people like SuperBrown (who oddly is from Alabama, right?) who appear to remain vehemently opposed.

That all being said, I definitely agree resistance to the vaccine is politically based. I think this is furthered by people who claim to be data-driven, but are not actually objective in their analyses of the data.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by superbowldogg

It is legit,,,

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Damanshot

It is legit,,,

6.9 Billion doses worldwide ..... and we still have many that wish to infer the vaccines are not safe.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Legend
Legend
P
We certainly disagree. Here's the difference. People either choose to listen to the health experts or they choose to listen to the politicians. I don't think those who listen to the science would change who they're listening to according to who is in office at the time. Only one side decided that politics makes more sense then science.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
We certainly disagree. Here's the difference. People either choose to listen to the health experts or they choose to listen to the politicians. I don't think those who listen to the science would change who they're listening to according to who is in office at the time. Only one side decided that politics makes more sense then science.

Yep - the side that wanted to "listen to science" got accused of making it political because they disagreed with the idiotic, chaotic, nonsensical, denial based Covid response from the last Administration. Somehow that was the narrative. . . I mean Trump is on record as saying he knew how deadly and H.U.G.E covid was going to be but he didn't want people to panic so he gave false and misleading, overly positive POLITICAL messages. But it was the Dems that get accused of making this political.

If nothing else it shows you that the GOP are still masters of controlling the narrative despite facts. Just like the myth about Big Government. Taxes. Law and Order. MURICA !

1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by dawglover05
It's definitely interesting times. I respect your opinion, but I think the one anomaly there is that Trump actually went out and told his Alabama constituents to get vaccinated and they booed him. I've seen enough people on this board, like OCD, Portland, I'm assuming Rocket, Swish, and I'm sure others I'm forgetting who are vehemently anti-Trump, but I can't imagine they would forego the vaccine, regardless of who was in office. Contrast that with people like SuperBrown (who oddly is from Alabama, right?) who appear to remain vehemently opposed.

That all being said, I definitely agree resistance to the vaccine is politically based. I think this is furthered by people who claim to be data-driven, but are not actually objective in their analyses of the data.

Oddly enough, resistance to the vaccine is racially based more than politically. Dems threw up a hail mary a few months ago to get certain races not to be (crazy Trump supporters/republican) Ironically, this is also about the same time that the whole "Coronavirus Karen" thing started.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by Damanshot

It is legit,,,

6.9 Billion doses worldwide ..... and we still have many that wish to infer the vaccines are not safe.

Dumbest thing ever is that people seem to think that Fauci is the ONLY ONE speaking up for Vax.. What this really is is a bunch of Right wing nut jobs wanting to find someone to blame..

Fauci is one of THOUSANDS (if not millions) in the scientific and medical community that are all saying the same thing.. But somehow, it's all on Fauci..

That's TRUMPIAN at best,, Right wing stupidity at worst.. The Trumpians and Republicans need to find someone to point to... Fauci is the flavor of the day.. For many days.. And it's only because he stands up front and center and takes the heat...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Yea, I didn't think this would remain about Dr. Fauci killing puppies for very long...

yebat' Putin
1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
M
Legend
Legend
M
rofl

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by dawglover05

Oddly enough, resistance to the vaccine is racially based more than politically. Dems threw up a hail mary a few months ago to get certain races not to be (crazy Trump supporters/republican) Ironically, this is also about the same time that the whole "Coronavirus Karen" thing started.

What is that based on? Mine is based on the vaccination percentage of red and blue states, along with which parties and their constituents have been most opposed to vaccine and mask mandates.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by DCDAWGFAN
Yea, I didn't think this would remain about Dr. Fauci killing puppies for very long...

Ha! That’s fair. TBH, it’s something that happens a lot more than people realize. WPAFB did it a number of years ago…also with Beagles. It caused one hell of an uproar. Nowadays though, uproars only last a couple days, by which time another uproar has begun.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
While animal abuse during medical/scientific trials is no doubt serious and should be condoned .... let's not pretend that "Dr. Fauci killing puppies" is a genuine attempt to discuss the topic.

2 members like this: dawglover05, oobernoober
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by DCDAWGFAN

I think that most folks with a brain are pretty sure there is much more to the story than the right leaning take on it. Eventually it will come out.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
Nor should it have been. One had nothing to do with the other. A sad attempt to undermine the top viral expert on covid doesn't deserve focus.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Dr Faucci linked to cruel experiments on beagle puppies

Link Copied to Clipboard