Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Federal appeals court calls Biden vaccine mandate ‘fatally flawed’ and ‘staggeringly overbroad’

-The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, in an opinion issued Friday evening, reaffirmed its decision to press pause on the implementation of the Biden vaccine requirements.

-The court criticized the requirements as “a one-size-fits-all sledgehammer that makes hardly any attempt to account for differences in workplaces (and workers).”

-The Biden administration had asked the court to lift the pause, warning that delaying implementation “would likely cost dozens or even hundreds of lives per day” as the virus spreads.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/13/fed...-flawed-and-staggeringly-overbroad-.html

No outbreaks of Small Pox or Polio,,, would this Federal Appeals Court call those Mandates "fatally flawed" or Staggeringly Overbroad"?

This is stupidity at it's finest.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
T
Legend
Legend
T
All of the covid vaccines have not existed for a long enough time to not be considered experimental.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
O
Legend
Legend
O
They've existed long enough to be run through enough clinical trials to gain full approval from the FDA. If you don't trust that process, then you have a serious problem on your hands. All the life-saving devices in a hospital room, band-aids, syringes, prescription and OTC medicines, and many home therapy things are now in question.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
A total of over 443 million doses have been given to Americans and over 194 million Americans have been fully vaccinated. I wonder how many more millions being vaccinated it will take before they stop trotting out the "it's an experiment " BS?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
A total of over 443 million doses have been given to Americans and over 194 million Americans have been fully vaccinated. I wonder how many more millions being vaccinated it will take before they stop trotting out the "it's an experiment " BS?

I'm waiting for the vaccination to actually work and keep people from getting sick {not subjectively}less sick or prevent covid from spreading.

Waiting for the day my name will mean something
T
Legend
Legend
T
What is a booster shot. What a booster shot used to be was.
Someone would get their childhood shots in the first year of life, and about puberty, as they entered jr. high school, they'd review medical records to see if they still needed any "booster" shots.
OK, not only was it 11-12 years later, but at the onset of adulthood, so, common sense, maybe there is a need for a booster.

Covid? Not only are all the vaccines only less than 2 years old, but the demand for more doses only increases.
With no data on the long term side effects.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by superbowldogg
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

I'm waiting for the vaccination to actually work and keep people from getting sick {not subjectively}less sick or prevent covid from spreading.

So your theory is then that with the vast majority of people in the hospital and dying of Covid being the unvaccinated your conclusion is it doesn't work?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
What's your opinion on the flu vaccine?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden's Wildly Unconstitutional Vaccine Mandate

Link Copied to Clipboard