OP Offline
Legend
Not guilty on all counts.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yep. The fact that it took the jury several days to reach this verdict is a clear indicator it wasn't as cut and dry as some people on both sides claimed it was.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I'm interested in hearing what the jurors have to say.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Punk walks away with impunity. My guess is he’ll put himself in another situation where he’ll end up in trouble again. Now he feels emboldened.

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
I'm not unhappy with him getting off because I saw how badly botched the whole trial was... But I'm just sick over this pecident being set. It's open season on libs.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
Legend
Legend
E
The mob now has to learn that they just can't chase and assault people without consequences.

No Craps Given
4 members like this: Dawg Duty, SuperBrown, Ballpeen
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
If that side is going to walk around playing army surplus dress up it’s our job to stay armed against them. Apparently shooting people is becoming increasingly legal.

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
I know. The people like Eve haven't figured out that the left has as many guns as the right. BLM, Antifa, NFAC will now be armed to the hilt too... what could go wrong. rolleyes

E
Legend
Legend
E
So you're going to go from chasing and assaulting to chasing and shooting? Libtards earned their name.

No Craps Given
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah, it was definitely botched on multiple fronts. Not sure if there will be a refiling of some of the lesser charges that were dismissed early on. I think most of the rational people I've seen from multiple spectrums on this board agreed that it shouldn't be a murder conviction, but that it shouldn't be nothing.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Pdawg
I'm interested in hearing what the jurors have to say.

I'm more interested in the aftermath regarding the judge.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by EveDawg
So you're going to go from chasing and assaulting to chasing and shooting? Libtards earned their name.

I'm not going from anything to anything, unless going from concerned to sadly concerned is a big thing to you. Trumpian knuckle draggers got a win. Look at them gloat.

Legend
Legend
The mob now has to learn that they just can't chase and assault people without consequences.

Which mob do you speak of.. proud Boys? or KKK or Oath Keepers.

As for this verdict, it's a shame.. I guess according to world of the right, you can walk through a protest with an rifle and if someone looks at you funny, just claim self defense and you can kill them...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Imagine being happy that an underaged kid travelled across state lines and shot someone and got away with it.
It’s a weird world Eve lives in.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Eve doesn't seem to understand that those "wanna be Rambo's" probably wouldn't even show up if those they are confronting were as well armed as they are. They would stay at home cowering in their basements instead.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Boohoo yall can cry giant tears. Justice was done.

No Craps Given
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

On the flipside of that, more people have now learned that it's okay to do what Kyle did.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by dawglover05

On the flipside of that, more people have now learned that it's okay to do what Kyle did.

Yes, its legal to use lethal force when defending your life. That has always been the case.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O

Yep. This isn't going to end well, OR any time soon. So far, people on the left have stayed out of the 'gun violence' bit of our culture wars. That probably ended today. Let's see if they are celebrating when they realize this the hard way.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I guess you can now jump into the polar bear enclosure at the zoo, gun in hand, and shoot the bears in self defense.

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
I guess you can now jump into the polar bear enclosure at the zoo, gun in hand, and shoot the bears in self defense.
Don't give them ideas.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Yes, its legal to use lethal force when defending your life. That has always been the case.

Of course you would be deliberately obtuse about it.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
If that side is going to walk around playing army surplus dress up it’s our job to stay armed against them. Apparently shooting people is becoming increasingly legal.
Why not? Looting, burning vehicles, destruction of property was evidently made legal...

yebat' Putin
4 members like this: SuperBrown, jfanent, 3rd_and_20
E
Legend
Legend
E

That would be you. How's that mirror look?

No Craps Given
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Nope. All illegal. Those that do the above should be prosecuted. Many have been.
Those that willingly walk into dangerous situations while armed are looking for trouble. Period. There’s no other reason for it. If they shoot someone they should be punished accordingly.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by DCDAWGFAN
Why not? Looting, burning vehicles, destruction of property was evidently made legal...

Yes, over 14k arrests over the summer made that perfectly clear.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Did someone loot, burn a vehicle, and/or destroy property and get acquitted of everything in court?

Listen, I know what you're saying, and there should be a much heavier crackdown on the looting, etc. That's an enforcement issue. However, one thing being wrong doesn't justify another being wrong, and we're talking about a case where the law was enforced, interpreted and the result - at least so far - is zero consequences.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Did the polar bear maul people the night before? Had he been mauling other people night after night for weeks? Had they shot people, including police officers?

I don't like what Rittenhouse did.. but let's stop acting like the rioters were as peaceful and harmless as a polar bear sitting in his enclosure at the zoo... they had been causing millions of dollars of damage and hurting people every single night in this city and around the country for a while and the authorities were just letting it happen.

yebat' Putin
1 member likes this: EveDawg
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

grin The ol' "I know you are, but what am I." It's okay, Eve, I know you understand my point. I'll acquiesce and spare the board any more of your typical trolling attempts to get out of a weak argument.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
E
Legend
Legend
E

grin The ol' "I know you are, but what am I." It's okay, Eve, I know you understand my point. I'll acquiesce and spare the board any more of your typical trolling attempts to get out of a weak argument.

The jury's decision supports my statement. If you have a problem with that, well, too bad for you.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
As of June 8th they had already arrested over 10k. Many were for non violent offenses. But they don't want to talk about any of that. They pretend that with all of the arrests and convictions it was somehow....

That's just where we are now.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
However, one thing being wrong doesn't justify another being wrong,
A lot of things were wrong. People have harped on Rittenhouse just being there as the actual cause of the problem because he shouldn't have been there,, which I wholeheartedly agree with... but he didn't just show up there in a vacuum... backing up, had the rioters not done millions of dollars of damage the night before with nobody being held accountable, he wouldn't have been there. And those who wish Rittenhouse was being hung right now only pay passing lip service to "Sure, looting is wrong, but.... "

yebat' Putin
1 member likes this: s003apr
O
Legend
Legend
O
As long as they remember their words here when this hits the fan for them, it's all good. Rittenhouse, the hero of the right, got away with murder or killing or whatever they want to label it on national TV and they think the left won't react... smh. People never learn. There will now be fully armed protests and nobody will be able to defuse that powder keg when it goes to blow...

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That's on the murder charge. I actually have no issue with the acquittal for murder, as my earlier post said. The jury didn't make a decision on every charge as one in particular was dismissed that appeared to initially be a slam dunk. That's where my issue is. I don't think the jury really did anything wrong.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
However, one thing being wrong doesn't justify another being wrong,
A lot of things were wrong. People have harped on Rittenhouse just being there as the actual cause of the problem because he shouldn't have been there,, which I wholeheartedly agree with... but he didn't just show up there in a vacuum... backing up, had the rioters not done millions of dollars of damage the night before with nobody being held accountable, he wouldn't have been there. And those who wish Rittenhouse was being hung right now only pay passing lip service to "Sure, looting is wrong, but.... "

I don't really disagree with you. I don't want him to be hung. He should be held accountable, though, as should the looters. Right now, the whole thing looks like a big flipping disaster from whatever objective lens one can look through.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Ok then.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
As of June 8th they had already arrested over 10k. Many were for non violent offenses. But they don't want to talk about any of that.
How many of them were ever actually charged with anything?

yebat' Putin
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
As of June 8th they had already arrested over 10k. Many were for non violent offenses. But they don't want to talk about any of that. They pretend that with all of the arrests and convictions it was somehow....

That's just where we are now.

NO. We are now at killing people in the streets. Much, Much worse...

P
Legend
Legend
P
had the rioters not done millions of dollars of damage the night before with nobody being held accountable, he wouldn't have been there.

Nobody was being held accountable?

More than 250 arrests in Kenosha unrest; most have been from the surrounding area

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...t-have-been-surrounding-area/5701286002/

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
As long as they remember their words here when this hits the fan for them, it's all good. Rittenhouse, the hero of the right, got away with murder or killing or whatever they want to label it on national TV and they think the left won't react... smh. People never learn. There will now be fully armed protests and nobody will be able to defuse that powder keg when it goes to blow...

That's my bigger issue is people are currently living and reacting in the now, and not thinking of the ramifications.

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Riittenhouse Found Not Guilty

Link Copied to Clipboard