Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/us/waukesha-car-parade-injured-dead/index.html

There are reports of gunfire coming from the SUV as well. I didn't link to those because I'm unsure if true. I'm putting this in here and not Everything Else because I'm sure it will turn political.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Praying that it wasn't intentional... just sad...

<><

#gmstrong
Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
https://apnews.com/article/suv-plow...injured-f8c6a9dcd420bc1f1a732afc7b10943a

20 injured, some fatalities. Person of interest in custody.

Last edited by Pdawg; 11/21/21 10:34 PM.

#gmstrong
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
https://www.jsonline.com/story/comm...n-shots-fired-people-injured/8714041002/

the two videos I saw of the red SUV going thru the barricades and speeding along the parade route show looks intentional.
The believe the shots were from an officer trying to get the car to stop.

If the numbers are correct at this point 11 adults, 12 children taken to the hospital and I believe they said 3 fatalities.

Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Correct, shots came from police officers and not the vehicle.

[social:tweet]https://twitter.com/i/events/1462558114100625408[/social]

Last edited by Milk Man; 11/21/21 11:28 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O
If it was at a protest, this would be political in a heartbeat... Not so sure doing this at a Christmas parade was a political act... That said, this is horrible.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
B
Legend
Legend
B
I agree. Not sure what the motives might be, but it looks like some asshat doing what asshats do. Too bad the police weren't able to plunk that idiot in the head before innocent families out to watch a friggen parade got plowed down.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
RIP to the victims. Man…kids? Women? That’s who people are targeting now? Freaking pathetic.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...nterest-in-wisconsin-parade-rampage/amp/

Got him. Darrell brooks. Criminal record out the ass, possibly fleeing from a crime, barreled into the parade.

Court case needs to last all of 5 minutes, then strap his punk ass straight to the chair.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: oobernoober
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
https://www.foxnews.com/us/john-chisholm-milwaukee-district-attorney

Again progressive ideas do not work. This terrible incident would not have happened if this criminal would be behind bars where he belongs. I think the victims families should have the ability to sue this prosecuting attorney.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
1 member likes this: 40YEARSWAITING
P
Legend
Legend
P
So the decision of a judge setting a very low bond is a liberal idea? The judge has the final say. Try laying the blame where it belongs for a change. The prosecutor requests a sentence. The judge determines the sentence.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
https://www.foxnews.com/us/john-chisholm-milwaukee-district-attorney

Again progressive ideas do not work. This terrible incident would not have happened if this criminal would be behind bars where he belongs. I think the victims families should have the ability to sue this prosecuting attorney.

Pretty wack. From another article with details of prior incident:
The woman told authorities that she was the mother of his child, according to the criminal complaint.
"Officers observed tire tracks on her left pants leg," the criminal complaint read.
Prosecutors filed five charges related to the incident including: obstructing an officer; second-degree recklessly endangering safety with domestic abuse assessments; disorderly conduct with domestic abuse assessments; and misdemeanor battery with domestic abuse assessments.
Brooks was also charged with bail jumping because he was already out on bail following an incident from July 24, 2020, according to court documents. saywhat

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/us/what-we-know-about-suspect-in-waukesha-parade-tragedy/index.html

A self-described "progressive," Chisholm has championed left-leaning reforms and previously acknowledged that his proposals could result in a person being let go and committing murder.

"Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who's going to go out and kill somebody?" he reportedly told the Milwaukee Sentinel-Journal in 2007. "You bet. Guaranteed. It's guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach."

Okay Johnny...

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
So the decision of a judge setting a very low bond is a liberal idea? The judge has the final say. Try laying the blame where it belongs for a change. The prosecutor requests a sentence. The judge determines the sentence.

Try getting the facts instead of shifting blame to someone who played no part in the matter.

The bail amount was signed off on by a court commissioner.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...identified-darrell-brooks-jr/8717524002/

P
Legend
Legend
P
So it still wasn't the prosecutor. Thanks.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
So it still wasn't the prosecutor. Thanks.

The prosecutor requested the ridiculous bail.
You said it was the judges fault.
I showed the judge played no role in the matter.

You respond with THAT??

I know you will never, EVER, admit you're wrong, but you can't possibly be this dense.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Again, keep in mind who you are replying to. He argues just to argue. Twists things into stuff never intended.

He actually went ape over Rittenhouse taking a gun across state lines. Which never happened. Said a 17 year old shouldn't be able to carry a rifle. In WI, it's legal. That's why the judge dropped the charge, and the pa didn't argue. Made countless false claims, proven wrong by the jury. He wan'ts the judge in THIS case to be the one to blame, disregarding other facts. It's just him.

Now, watch. I'll get attacked, and the goalposts will change. I'll make a bet.

T
Legend
Legend
T
The fact is the murderous ramming of the parade by car is domestic terrorism in my opinion, but back to the fact,
the fact is it happened a day or so after the anticipated and overly propagandized trial verdict of the Rittenhouse case.

and it happened just a couple of communities over.

What is it, 1 and 1/2 length suburb to suburb, same metropolis day trip distance away from each other. Kenosha and Wakusha

and the fact is, a Christmas Parade was the target, a bunch of people minding their own business.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-parade-left-wing-district-attorneys-bail-reform

How does it feel, radical left, that your agenda is directly responsible for this tragedy?

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Fox running its trash ass mouth on liberals… so what's new, anything? I'm in the camp that thinks bail reforms need to happen. However, I don't agree with letting repeat violent offenders with active warrants in other states out right after running over somebody. I would like to know the prosecutor's drug dealer though because he must have been on some good ish to think this guy deserved low bail.

Bail reforms are needed in cases where massive bails prevent (low risk threat) people from being able to be out working and taking care of their family and themselves while waiting for trial. It's actually an interesting topic with many fail points (like this case). The current system fails the poor and working class in bail affordability, access to quality affordable counsel, and how the courts treat the poor and working class vs. the wealthy. Then you have judges that think rich people or people who align with them politically deserve less harsh treatment, while throwing the book at others, more so with POC.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/23/21 11:47 PM.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee-blm-activist-christmas-parade-attack-revolution-waukesha

Then we get this fringe lunatic group thinking this criminal was starting a revolution. The left never stops amazing me with their stupidity.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
2 members like this: Dawg Duty, 40YEARSWAITING
P
Legend
Legend
P
You are correct that in this case it wasn't a judge. I certainly got that part wrong. But the fact is, no matter how you wish to twist it, prosecutors have no power to impose a sentence. Yes, they do have the power to request a sentence. I do not however see how that makes them responsible for the sentence handed out. All you need to do is look at the post I was responding to. Saying the family should sue the prosecutor. When the prosecutor isn't who imposed the sentence.

And well, arch is just being arch. He posted nothing to do with this thread and continues his stalking attack of me. I think I'm now his favorite hobby. But then everyone has to have a pastime.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Ad I'm never ceased to be amazed how you include the entire left when speaking of a fringe element. Yet you never talk about the fringe on your side who does things like attack the capital and lie about losing the election. The fact it appears you are too blind to see that both sides have a fringe is sad and amazing all at the same time.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
"It’s beyond belief what’s going on. These elected officials should be arrested for negligence. They are responsible for caring more about the criminals than they care about the civilians, than they care about you, me, and everyone else. People being arrested again and again back into the streets. What does that do to law enforcement? What does that do to the rest of us? They are pathetic. It is shameful, it is disgusting what is going on. People committing crimes again and again? 50 pages of records of crimes committed before the individual in Wisconsin is finally, you know $5 million bail, those people who were murdered by that individual. Do you know who’s responsible? The DA should be arrested."

-Former Democratic New York Assemblyman Dov Hikind

Shame!

P
Legend
Legend
P
Once again you continue to be you. The only one responsible for that is the person who actually sets the bond and or hands out the sentence.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
https://www.foxnews.com/us/darrell-brooks-facebook-white-people-violence

This is why rhetoric spewed by the likes of BLM is dangerous. More lives ruined by this toxic culture brought by the left.

1 member likes this: Dawg Duty
Legend
Legend
Ad I'm never ceased to be amazed how you include the entire left when speaking of a fringe element.
C'mon man? Are you kidding me?? Everyone that posts anything conservative is flat out called a "Trumpian" around these parts. Am I wrong?

1 member likes this: archbolddawg
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-parolee-shoots-boy-neck-guns

Another case of failed left wing politics that caused this boy to be seriously hurt.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
Ad I'm never ceased to be amazed how you include the entire left when speaking of a fringe element.
C'mon man? Are you kidding me?? Everyone that posts anything conservative is flat out called a "Trumpian" around these parts. Am I wrong?

I won't say you're wrong when it comes to a certain sector of people. But not with all of them. I've pointed out several times there's a difference between a Republican and a Trumpian. When it comes to a poster like DC as just one example, He's certainly a conservative and last time I checked he was a Republican. But he's certainly not a Trumpian. I think if you actually look at the political world we live in, people like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger are actually being punished for not supporting the big lie. It's their actual political lives and jobs they will be giving up due to having so many Trumpians on the right.

So no, you're not wrong about a certain portion of people that will accuse everyone on the right of being a Trumpian. But does that make it any less wrong than what we see from the other side? Maybe we should all understand how that's the problem here rather than saying, "Yeah but they do it". Because that's not going to solve anything. I get it from both sides but I really don't care. I'm not liberal enough for the extreme progressives and I'm a liberal to the conservatives.

You're certainly right that there are some that think labeling everyone who doesn't agree with them is some kind of accomplishment. But when you have Day of the Dawg's and Dawg Duties around, sometimes the Trumpian label fits. In some cases it doesn't.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
You are hysterical. You're article says this......

A controversial bail reform law New York implemented in January 2020 made release before trial automatic for most people accused of misdemeanors and nonviolent felonies. Authorities have said the law has made it difficult to keep criminals off the streets and that suspects are routinely released for serious crimes.

Trying to make it sound as though he was released without posting bond. When the fact is he did have to post bond and the law stated in your article had zero to do with this shooting.

He posted bond on that charge on June 1 of this year, according to the court clerk.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/23/nyc-teen-shot-while-walking-to-school-in-the-bronx/

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee-blm-activist-christmas-parade-attack-revolution-waukesha

Then we get this fringe lunatic group thinking this criminal was starting a revolution. The left never stops amazing me with their stupidity.

Not reading the faux news hit piece on the left... But your words sound a lot like what the right did on Jan 6th, “fringe lunatic group thinking this criminal was starting a revolution”.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

I won't say you're wrong when it comes to a certain sector of people. But not with all of them. I've pointed out several times there's a difference between a Republican and a Trumpian. When it comes to a poster like DC as just one example, He's certainly a conservative and last time I checked he was a Republican. But he's certainly not a Trumpian. I think if you actually look at the political world we live in, people like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger are actually being punished for not supporting the big lie. It's their actual political lives and jobs they will be giving up due to having so many Trumpians on the right.

So no, you're not wrong about a certain portion of people that will accuse everyone on the right of being a Trumpian. But does that make it any less wrong than what we see from the other side? Maybe we should all understand how that's the problem here rather than saying, "Yeah but they do it". Because that's not going to solve anything. I get it from both sides but I really don't care. I'm not liberal enough for the extreme progressives and I'm a liberal to the conservatives.

You're certainly right that there are some that think labeling everyone who doesn't agree with them is some kind of accomplishment. But when you have Day of the Dawg's and Dawg Duties around, sometimes the Trumpian label fits. In some cases it doesn't.

Not a Trumpian. I want Pence or the guy in Florida to run, but if Trump runs again I would vote for him over any of the goofballs you guys run. You guys and the media are killing this country.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Dawg Duty

Not a Trumpian. I want Pence or the guy in Florida to run, but if Trump runs again I would vote for him over any of the goofballs you guys run. You guys and the media are killing this country.

I am not a Trumpian. I plan on voting for Nikki Haley. If Trump wins the nomination I would vote for him over any Demoncrat.

Legend
Legend
j/c:

NFL star JJ Watt will reportedly cover funeral costs for Waukesha Christmas parade victims

https://komonews.com/news/nation-wo...a-sorensen-wilhelm-hospel-jackson-sparks

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by 3rd_and_20
j/c:

NFL star JJ Watt will reportedly cover funeral costs for Waukesha Christmas parade victims

https://komonews.com/news/nation-wo...a-sorensen-wilhelm-hospel-jackson-sparks
Yeah, lets take a moment to notice the good in people after tragedy... particularly J.J. Watt. He doesn't "give", he gives with all his heart. Not the first time I've been shocked by the extent, he offered the same after the Santa Fe High School shooting.

Philanthropy
Watt is the president and founder of the Justin J. Watt Foundation, a charity organization that provides after-school opportunities for children in various communities, in order for them to get involved in athletics in a safe environment.[130][131] This foundation's motto, "Dream Big, Work Hard" is sold on wristbands and T-shirts. Since this foundation was launched in 2010, Watt has raised over $1 million.[131] While most of the schools that benefit from the fundraising are in Texas and Wisconsin, schools in Alabama, Illinois, and California have also received donations. Watt's mother Connie is the vice-president of the organization. Watt and the J.J. Watt Foundation host a Charity Classic, Run/Walk, Golf Outing, and Tailgate annually.[132] The Charity Classic is a softball game held at Constellation Field, in Sugar Land, Texas, in which Texans players participate in a game, and Home Run Derby to raise money for the foundation.[133] The inaugural Charity Classic game was in 2013, and the 2014 Charity Classic raised over $436,433 towards his foundation.[134] On August 26, 2014, Watt received the Texans Spirit of the Bull Community Award.[135] On November 14, 2014, Watt was nominated for the NFL's Salute to Service Award that honors either a coach, player, or owner for their efforts in supporting the country's servicemen and women.[136] Due to the extremely good turnout in 2014, the annual Charity Classic has been moved to Minute Maid Park, home of the Houston Astros. The 2015 event raised over $640,000. For the 2017 game, Watt invited Arnold Schwarzenegger and swimmer Simone Manuel, a two-time Olympic gold medalist and native of Houston.[137]

Watt is also known for his interactions with children. On July 2, 2011, the Berry family was traveling home from a vacation in Colorado Springs. The parents, Joshua and Robin Berry were killed in a head-on collision while also leaving their two sons, Peter and Aaron, handicapped. Their daughter Willa suffered minor injuries. Watt met the children at a fundraiser and grew close to them. He played wheelchair basketball with them and mimed rolling a wheelchair after sacking a quarterback in a 2012 game. The mime was an agreed-upon signal between the Berry children and Watt as a post-sack celebration.[138]

Following the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in 2012, Watt found out that some of the affected families were in the Houston area. He invited them out on the field to hang out and throw the football. He then proceeded to give them signed merchandise that he had worn in previous games.[139] In October 2015, he dressed up as Batman to surprise kids at the Texas Children's Hospital for a Halloween party.[140]

He also raised over $37 million ($100,000 of which he personally donated) to help Houston recover from Hurricane Harvey, surpassing his initial goal of $200,000.[141]

After the Santa Fe High School shooting on May 18, 2018, that left eight students and two teachers dead, Watt offered to pay for the funerals of the dead.[142]

Watt covered the funeral costs for the victims of the Waukesha parade attack, which left six people dead.[143]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._J._Watt

1 member likes this: mgh888
P
Legend
Legend
P
If by "Florida guy" you're talking about Ron DeSantis', he's even more trumpian than Trump.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
If by "Florida guy" you're talking about Ron DeSantis', he's even more trumpian than Trump.

Nothing wrong with Trumps policies . His only problem was sending mean tweets. Lefties and the media hated him and look what we have now. Biden is out of it and Kamala is waiting in the wings. We are screwed.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, words have no meaning and lies that led up to January 6th mean nothing. when you promote violence you're part of the problem. We're now more screwed now than we were under trump. even less so now.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
when you promote violence you're part of the problem. .

Remember that.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Dawg Duty

Nothing wrong with Trumps policies . His only problem was sending mean tweets. Lefties and the media hated him and look what we have now. Biden is out of it and Kamala is waiting in the wings. We are screwed.

The Florida versus California COVID numbers suggest otherwise.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus SUV Plows Through Parade in Wisconsin

Link Copied to Clipboard