Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
People cant catch the ball . Paid millions

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
Legend
Legend
i am so disappointed in this team, specifically the offense. this was an absolute embarrassment.

the offense just gave this game away from the jump. i feel bad for the defense. once again, 16 points, TO's, and all for nothing.

β€œTo announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: Dawg Citizen
O
Legend
Legend
O
I don't want to hear a damn thing bad about Baker.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
1 member likes this: Moxdawg
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Again.. KEVIN IS THE PROBLEM!!.. Second..we have a team of WRs that cannot win 1on 1.. We had one but we let him go!!.. Why because KEVIN cannot draw up plays to get a player going..
Kevin Keep saying Baker is ready but he is not!!... At some point, someone has to see that Stefanski is the problem

All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted by boofers20
and he goes out with a whimper

Not with a bang but a whimper.

---------------------------------------------------------

#gmstrong

We are not called on to be successful. We are called on to be faithful.
T
All Pro
All Pro
T
Defense should be p'od. They turned in a great effort, came up with 4 turnovers and Stefanski and the O failed them. I predict finishing another year in the basement for the Browns. Bengals and Ravens are playing ball and Steelers just have the Browns number.

G'nite folks.

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted by Swish
i am so disappointed in this team, specifically the offense. this was an absolute embarrassment.

the offense just gave this game away from the jump. i feel bad for the defense. once again, 16 points, TO's, and all for nothing.

Just wait till we lose to this same team coming off our bye week 😞

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
These drops is terrible. 2 on the last 4 plays of the game again. Wtf

Waiting for the day my name will mean something
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

why? he was part of the problem the entire game with the O. he's the QB. hes gets the blame like everybody else on O

β€œTo announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
That's what, the 2nd game where the defense has done what they were supposed to do, and the offense failed again? Pittsburgh and now Baltimore?

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Oh really.. how special was Baker today?? I put more of this on Kevin but dont act like Baker should even be out there..

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yep, the D didn't lose this game. The offense did.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

why? he was part of the problem the entire game with the O. he's the QB. hes gets the blame like everybody else on O

5 drops and 2 on the last 4 plays

All Pro
All Pro
This hurts. No chance for a wildcard with everyone who has the tie-breaker over us. Can we remover our heads from our asses and win the division? It's the only path to the playoffs.

---------------------------------------------------------

#gmstrong

We are not called on to be successful. We are called on to be faithful.
Legend
Legend
i swear to god if this was any other team it wouldve been a blowout. imagine getting 3 picks in 1 quarter and still losing the game

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by tastybrownies
Someone needs to start taking responsibility for the offense.
Stefanski needs to give up play calling or be fired. Period. I think we have all seen enough of this crap. Enough!

The Browns finally have a leader in the building. It won't be long before Jim Schwartz is in charge. Thankfully.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Nope. He played his ass off. Mistakes? Yes. But he played as well as anyone on the team, or better than most.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by superbowldogg

last time i checked there were 4 quarters. baker fumbled the ball that wouldve atleast got us more points.

- Theodore Roosevelt
T
Legend
Legend
T
THEY COMPLETED A PASS ON THE FINAL PLAY OF THE GAME.

THEY GOT A TOUCHDOWN BEFORE THE 3RD QUARTER ENDED.

I Really thought they would get a win, after the Touchdown before the 3rd quarter ended.

10-16 bad guys. Final Score. Browns fall to 6-6.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Again, the D held a team to 16 pts.. but our Kevin/Baker led offense only scored 10... WTF. Teams now see that you stop the run and we cannot pass!!.. Simple as that!

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

because they lay it all on him. They say he can't win a game winning drive. Well you're right I guess since the Receivers won't catch the ball and not finding a way to run the freaking ball

The Views Expressed By Me Are Not Necessarily The Views That You Will Agree With, I'm In My Own Little World But They Know Me Here.
Legend
Legend
Nope. He played his ass off. Mistakes? Yes. But he played as well as anyone on the team, or better than most.

he fumbled the ball that would've led to points. the ENTIRE offense failed all FOUR quarters.

- Theodore Roosevelt
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
It's becoming increasingly clear that if the running game is NOT working, that the Browns abandon it far too quickly, or that they don't have the guy at QB or a dominant WR to get the offense jump started. 3 points off 4 turnovers is not going to cut it.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Lamar Jackson is the player of the game with 165 passing yards and 4 interceptions

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Moxdawg

because they lay it all on him. They say he can't win a game winning drive. Well you're right I guess since the Receivers won't catch the ball and not finding a way to run the freaking ball

game is 4 quarters. what did he do the other 3

- Theodore Roosevelt
R
Legend
Legend
R

Baker played decent, but you never got the feeling it would be enough. Like he really had command of what was going on and could make a play that raises the level of his teammates. He just runs the play. Plays incredibly slow mentally and really brings no dynamic-ness to the offense. He's just a name. Just a random player on the chess board.

You never got a feeling at all that the Ravens were worried about him.

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Ravens D was in an 8 man front all game and Browns offense had no answer for it.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by superbowldogg

last time i checked there were 4 quarters. baker fumbled the ball that wouldve atleast got us more points.
and right before that stefanski got cute with a quarterback Landry

The Views Expressed By Me Are Not Necessarily The Views That You Will Agree With, I'm In My Own Little World But They Know Me Here.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by DogNDC

Oh really.. how special was Baker today?? I put more of this on Kevin but dont act like Baker should even be out there..
Baker literally should NOT be out there right now. I don't care what HE says. This is on Stefanski. That and his [censored] play calling. Give it up Kevin or pack your bags.

The Browns finally have a leader in the building. It won't be long before Jim Schwartz is in charge. Thankfully.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Kevin let the coach of the year award got to his head. Now he thinks he is good and he sucks at play calling. Best RB tandom in the NFL and he doesn't use them.

Legend
Legend
exactly. which is why i said the entire offense failed. OCD trying to act like baker didnt play a part in that. thats the entire point.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by Dawg Citizen
Ravens D was in an 8 man front all game and Browns offense had no answer for it.
That's on Stefanski. I doubt he changes anything for the next game against this SAME scheme. Dumbass. SMH
s

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
At this point I can’t figure out if it would be stupider of us to give Baker a contract or
stupider of Baltimore to give Lamar a contract. They both suck. Kudos to Joe Woods and the Defense. 4 interceptions and our garbage qb finds a way to lose. Cut Baker and fire Stefanski for not having the common sense to bench him.

R
Legend
Legend
R

Don't understand how we didn't make them pay for that.

I mean I do...Stefanski and Baker.

L
Legend
Legend
L
If you are a running team you find a way to run because that’s who you are

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
S
All Pro
All Pro
S

The Patriots exposed the Browns. If you stop Chubb, you stop the Browns offense. If Mayfield can't make plays in the passing game to potentially open up the running game to make teams pay for stacking the box, then Andrew Berry needs to strongly consider looking at getting another QB. And you can say he's injured all you want - at some point, if you're injured to the point where you're a detriment to your team and can't help them to win, then you don't need to be playing. Period.

Last edited by Schadenfreude; 11/29/21 12:45 AM.
I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
The truth is Baker needs upper elechon talent around him.in.order to
Be successful. He is only as good as the talent around him

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Originally Posted by Rishuz

Baker played decent, but you never got the feeling it would be enough. Like he really had command of what was going on and could make a play that raises the level of his teammates. He just runs the play. Plays incredibly slow mentally and really brings no dynamic-ness to the offense. He's just a name. Just a random player on the chess board.

A lot of Baker's passes were high because he couldn't step into the throws because of injuries. Also, the Bowns don't have a playmaking receiver that can stretch the field.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Rishuz

A lot of Baker's passes were high because he couldn't step into the throws because of injuries. Also, the Bowns don't have a playmaking receiver that can stretch the field.

well, we did have one...

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
At what point in the Baker era has he led this team down the field for the win?? Again, most of this is on Kevin but Baker cannot be paid like a top tier QB because its not like we can put the team on his back. Our offense stalls when we cannot run and every team in the NFL sees this. I put most of this on Kevin but Baker is not THAT QB!! He is just a system QB

Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 10 Ravens 16 Gameday at Baltimore

Link Copied to Clipboard