Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Whatever the reasons are, this Offense plays with ZERO passion or emotion. They're going through the motions. There's no... creativity. It's like the offense as a while is depressed... trying to make it through the game with cement shoes on.

-Harrison, I don't know why he got so much love but I'm fine moving on from him.
-Delpit... there's a lot to like but he still has this habit of getting caught flat footed
-Overall the secondary as a whole played well. Have to give Joe Woods credit for how he called this one.
-JOK... Probowler before his 3rd year. The speed, the talent.. and he still makes sure he tackles how he should
-Clowney... man, he worked his arse off all night. I don't think we can ask more from him than what he's been giving?

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted by DevilDawg2847
-Clowney... man, he worked his arse off all night. I don't think we can ask more from him than what he's been giving?

Not only did he work his butt off, he was visibly angry during and after the game.

Meanwhile, Myles is playing smoochy with Lamar during and after the game.

We may want Clowney for more years, but he may not want us.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 10 Ravens 16 Post Game Thoughts

Link Copied to Clipboard