Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
As of Monday, Michigan has the highest daily rate of new cases per 100,000 residents with 85, according to the New York Times, followed by New Hampshire with 73, New Mexico with 67, and Vermont and Minnesota both with 61. All the states in the top five voted for president Biden in the 2020 election.

Michigan had some of the most strict coronavirus lockdowns last year as the virus spread across the country, which resulted in bars and restaurants being shut down across the state and eventual protests at the Capitol building in Lansing.

Rates will always fluctuate among states. Remember the DeSantis debacle?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
Originally Posted by EveDawg
LeBron having bad luck lately.

He got suspended for that brawl.
He got heckled by fans and got them tossed out resulting in him being mocked on the internet ala LeSnitch.
Now he might have covid.

I think Im forgetting something.
He got his tail kicked by the golden state warriors 5 out of 6 times??? rofl I"M KIDDING
I'm not a basketball fan, Or a Cleveland fan, I'm a Browns fan! can't help it.
----------
I didn't come here for that. I came to say.

Americans have been living for 10,000 years without any help or advice from "SCIENCE!" so have off!
edit: that last part it not directed at anyone personally, it's directed at Science!! man I flamingmad them.

He wrote this on his computer/phone…. Should we tell him?

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: oobernoober
O
Legend
Legend
O
Something nobody talks about is the vaccinated spreading Covid to the vaxed and unvaxed.

There are so many cases of it but it never gets discussed.
Why do you think that is? Is it because, on the average, vaccinated individuals don't spread the virus as well as vaccinated (that is what the data has shown)?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Originally Posted by EveDawg
LeBron having bad luck lately.

He got suspended for that brawl.
He got heckled by fans and got them tossed out resulting in him being mocked on the internet ala LeSnitch.
Now he might have covid.

I think Im forgetting something.

The brawl thing was 100% LeBron, no doubt. The people he got kicked out should be banned from any NBA ever again. They are caught, on camera, wishing his son dies. All over a basketball game? That's not being a snitch, I honestly give him credit for only getting them thrown out.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Something nobody talks about is the vaccinated spreading Covid to the vaxed and unvaxed.

There are so many cases of it but it never gets discussed.
Why do you think that is? Is it because, on the average, vaccinated individuals don't spread the virus as well as vaccinated (that is what the data has shown)?

At least you admit the vaccinated do spread the virus. That's a start.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Anybody with more than 1 working brain cell would know that "90-whatever % effective" means there's a chance to catch the 'rona, and if you have it you can spread it.

But you didn't answer my (or your own) question. Are you just trying to lob a grenade into the thread and then walking away?

Last edited by oobernoober; 12/02/21 12:39 PM.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
If my telling the truth about the vaccinated spreading and catching Covid is never discussed or asking why natural immunity is never considered,
is lobbing grenades, I would have to say yours is a very emotional response to the truth.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2021/n...udge-orders-hospital-to-allow-ivermectin

I swear the FDA and CDC want people to die from this virus. Why hospitals refuse therapeutic treatments is beyond me. I am not anti vax. But that should be only 1 way to treat the virus not the only way.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
I can tell you follow screwball media and don't watch FOX for the Truth.

Fox Settled a Lawsuit Over Its Lies. But It Insisted on One Unusual Condition.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/17/business/media/fox-news-seth-rich-settlement.html

Fox News Finally Admits It’s Not News

https://www.theroot.com/fox-news-finally-admits-it-s-not-news-1830256880

Fox News won a court case by 'persuasively' arguing that no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9

Fox News sued by Dominion Voting Systems over election fraud claims
It is the fifth billion-dollar lawsuit filed by an election company over false claims that the 2020 election was rigged.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/fox-news-hit-16-billion-lawsuit-election-fraud-claims-rcna520

It appears you are confused about the difference between truth and truthiness. For your future reference.....

Definition of truthiness
: a truthful or seemingly truthful quality that is claimed for something not because of supporting facts or evidence but because of a feeling that it is true or a desire for it to be true.

You're welcome.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
To me this isn't about politics, but it was become that. I maintain that had President Trump been re-elected, we would see vaccination resistance from those who voted for President Biden...they were calling it the "Trump" vaccination until the presidency changed.

It's fine for you to believe it. But the evidence does not support it. Some people have listened to the science all along no matter who the president was. Sadly, when Trump was president we had to make a choice of listening to him or Faucci and health experts. Many of us chose the health experts. Many chose Trump and the conspiracies. None of that has changed even though who the president is has.

Sadly some people can't come to grips with the fact that science isn't political.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Stalker, eh?

Yes, with even more evidence. Thanks for that.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by dawglover05

I hope people remember this brilliant quote by Trump..... "If we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases".

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
You threw a question out there (why is nobody discussing virus spread via vaccinated), I asked for your own opinion and you don't give it. That's pretty much the definition of lobbing grenades.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2021/n...udge-orders-hospital-to-allow-ivermectin

I swear the FDA and CDC want people to die from this virus. Why hospitals refuse therapeutic treatments is beyond me. I am not anti vax. But that should be only 1 way to treat the virus not the only way.

Corporate firewall blocked your link, so I can't read it. The Merck website (creator and manufacturer of Ivermectin) says not to take Ivermectin to treat COVID. Merck has also just received EUA for a separate COVID anti-viral treatment. Summary: the big, evil, money-hungry Pharma Co. spent the $$$ to develop and test a separate COVID treatment instead of pushing Ivermectin.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...ng-for-covid-heres-what-you-need-to-know

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
The answer is pretty obvious even though he pretends he doesn't know the answer. It's because 90% of the people hospitalized and dying are the unvaccinated. They pretend like the biggest goal here is to end Covid even though they've been told over and over again the main goal is to help stop hospitalizations, long haul covid symptoms and deaths. They try to act like cutting those things by 90% is a failure and we should be focusing on the other 10%. Nothing morew than a bait and switch con game.

They pretend only one side is spoon fed but you see all of the right wing talking points in their posts.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, but I mean you're talking about science. You're talking facts here. We can't have any of that.

Here's the long and short of it. He's trying to use an article where a person who was given Ivermectin survived Covid when he was really in bad shape. Now remember, this is coming from the same crowd that points out that Covid only kills 1% or less of people who get Covid. So he is trying to now claim that because one of the 99% that survive was given Ivermectin, it must have been that which saved his life.

You would think people couldn't make such crazy BS up. But not only did someone make this up, another one believed it so much he posted it on this very message board.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
If you could see the article. An elderly man from Illinois was in the hospital on a vent. for 3 weeks. His Daughter went to court to have him treated with Ivermectin because the hospital refused to treat him with that drug. She won in court and her Father was given the Ivermectin treatment. After 4 days he was manually feeding himself and sent home from the hospital.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
So he survived like the other 99% of those who contract Covid.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
So he survived like the other 99% of those who contract Covid.

Because of Ivermectin. They is more than 1 way to treat this virus. Not offering therapeutics to patients is killing people.

P
Legend
Legend
P
How do you know it was because of Ivermectin? Many people on deaths door recover from Covid. What evidence do you have that Ivermectin is the actual reason in this case?

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Was Ivermectin the only treatment administered or was it administered with other treatments?

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
How do you know it was because of Ivermectin? Many people on deaths door recover from Covid. What evidence do you have that Ivermectin is the actual reason in this case?

Read the article. I said the Vax is only 1 way to combat the virus. It should not be the only way. Every tool at hospitals disposals should be used.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You did not answer the question. How do you know it's a fact that the reason he survived Covid was because of Ivermectin? Many people who never used Ivermectin came back from nearly dying from Covid. I mean if you have no actual evidence to support your claim you can always just say so.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
One thing I've noticed is that many of the stories championing the use of Ivermectin sorta minimize the fact that it's used alongside other treatments (usually remdesivir and/or monoclonal antibodies, which are approved treatments for COVID). I vaguely remember that something in Ivermectin can have a positive effect on someone who is severely affected by COVID.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Much like yourself, I have a problem with the isolated incidents where people claim "Ivermectin saved me!" in and of itself. Even Trump who was advocating unproven medications for covid, when he actually got Covid used monoclonal antibodies as you mentioned rather than the quackery he was promoting.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Christian television network founder and preacher Marcus Lamb, who discouraged vaccinations, dies after being hospitalized for Covid-19

Prominent Christian televangelist and anti-vaccine advocate Marcus Lamb died after being hospitalized with Covid-19, his family announced Tuesday.
Lamb founded Christian television network Daystar Television Network in 1997.

His wife Joni Lamb, announced the televangelist's death on Daystar's program streamed to Facebook Tuesday. She said her husband had diabetes but was healthy and was hospitalized after being diagnosed with Covid-19.

"He never talked about that, but he had diabetes, but he kept it in check. He was very healthy, he ate healthy, he kept his weight down, and always kept his sugar at a good level. But with trying to treat Covid and the pneumonia, the different protocols that are used, including many of the protocols we talked about here on Daystar, and we used those, and I used them and breezed through Covid.

It caused his blood sugar to spike and just a decrease in his oxygen and that's why he went to the hospital, so he could have oxygen," Joni Lamb said. "He 100% believed in everything that we've talked about here on Daystar and helping so many people around the world with early protocol treatments for Covid. We still stand by that, obviously."

Joni Lamb said her husband's "heart just gave out."
Marcus Lamb often spoke out against the Covid-19 vaccines on his show. In an episode earlier this year featuring anti-vaccine activists Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Del Bigtree, Lamb said the Covid-19 vaccine was "not really a vaccine," but an "an experimental shot" that was "dangerous. Marcus Lamb alleged that people were dying or having neurological disorders from the vaccine.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say Covid-19 vaccines "are safe and effective" and that any adverse events after vaccination "are rare but may occur." People who are not vaccinated against Covid-19 were 11 times more likely to die of the disease and 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with the disease, according to a study published by the CDC.

Marcus Lamb's son, Jonathan Lamb, described his father's Covid-19 diagnosis as a "spiritual attack from the enemy" as he hosted the show on November 23. "There's no doubt in my mind that this is a spiritual attack from the enemy. As much as my parents have gone on here to kind of inform everyone about everything going on in the pandemic and some of the ways to treat Covid, there's no doubt that the enemy is not happy about that, and he's doing everything he can to take down my dad," Jonathan Lamb said.

Joni Lamb described the illness as "riding a roller coaster" on that same episode. She asked people in November to "pray specifically for [Lamb's] lungs to clear, the Covid pneumonia, and pray for his oxygen levels to continue to be strong and to go up and so that we can wean him off of oxygen and then bring him home."

A statement from Daystar Television Network said in part, "The family asks at this time that their privacy be respected as they grieve this difficult loss, and they wish to express their deep love and gratitude for all those who prayed during Marcus's health battle. Continue to lift them up in prayer in the days ahead."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/01/media/marcus-lamb-covid-death/index.html

Sadly there are just some people beyond help even up until their deaths. and now the son is going on with some even crazier BS and blaming it some invisible enemy that killed his father. notallthere

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I believe you Day. I believe you read that in an article. However, I don't know how much of the 'ivermectin helps' part to believe. But I would do the same if all other treatments were failing, and I was trying to save my wife. I believe in the science first, doctor's experience and training next, and throwing the kitchen sink at it after all else fails.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 12/02/21 04:52 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
2 members like this: FATE, EveDawg
Legend
Legend
If you could see the article. An elderly man from Illinois was in the hospital on a vent. for 3 weeks. His Daughter went to court to have him treated with Ivermectin because the hospital refused to treat him with that drug. She won in court and her Father was given the Ivermectin treatment. After 4 days he was manually feeding himself and sent home from the hospital.

Being on a vent and receiving around the clock ICU treatment for 3 wks had nothing to do with his recovery. It was the Ivermectin. Come on, man.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by jfanent

Being on a vent and receiving around the clock ICU treatment for 3 wks had nothing to do with his recovery. It was the Ivermectin. Come on, man.

Just saying what the article said. I do not know them personally. I do know when I got the Rona. and this was before the Vax was available (so Pit can exhale). I asked the Dr what does he prescribe to combat the virus. He said just take over the counter medication. Once I was told I was no longer quarantined then that idiot gave me a prescription for my cough. I got nothing for 10 days. That is stupidity at it's finest. My son in law was told by his Dr when he was diagnosed with Rona "Good Luck". My beef is that due to the politicization of the virus medical professionals are not using everything at their disposal to combat the virus. I can easily see why people die. They are not getting proper treatments. I went to my car I prayed that God would keep it out of my lungs and he made sure I was OK. I found no help in the medical professionals.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
To me this isn't about politics, but it was become that. I maintain that had President Trump been re-elected, we would see vaccination resistance from those who voted for President Biden...they were calling it the "Trump" vaccination until the presidency changed.

It's fine for you to believe it. But the evidence does not support it. Some people have listened to the science all along no matter who the president was. Sadly, when Trump was president we had to make a choice of listening to him or Faucci and health experts. Many of us chose the health experts. Many chose Trump and the conspiracies. None of that has changed even though who the president is has.

Sadly some people can't come to grips with the fact that science isn't political.

Bla bla bla...you win

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: FATE
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
As of Monday, Michigan has the highest daily rate of new cases per 100,000 residents with 85, according to the New York Times, followed by New Hampshire with 73, New Mexico with 67, and Vermont and Minnesota both with 61. All the states in the top five voted for president Biden in the 2020 election.

Michigan had some of the most strict coronavirus lockdowns last year as the virus spread across the country, which resulted in bars and restaurants being shut down across the state and eventual protests at the Capitol building in Lansing.

Yes, and I remember the left going on and on about how poorly the red states are handling covid. Now that the blue states are spiking? Not a peep from any of them. Yet they claim they are not being political.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
2 members like this: EveDawg, archbolddawg
Legend
Legend

Here is another link:

Dying COVID-19 Patient Recovers After Court Orders Hospital to Administer Ivermectin

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dying...ource=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

M
Legend
Legend
M
Well that proves it. The entire medical community on the face of the planet is trying to prevent people getting better from Covid. Two examples - there can be no other explanation.

Last edited by mgh888; 12/02/21 08:47 PM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Squires

Yes, and I remember the left going on and on about how poorly the red states are handling covid. Now that the blue states are spiking? Not a peep from any of them. Yet they claim they are not being political.

I was trying to avoid making this a right vs left thing because it’s silly when it comes to a disease, but I obviously failed. It just so happens that I disagree with certain strategies. Different regions will have fluctuations. I brought up the DeSantis debacle because he had taken a hard stance against allowing his communities to make certain calls, which to me, actually breaks a core conservative rule which I advocate for of allowing the closer governments to manage as they see fit. Florida netted 116/100K at that time I believe and I don’t know if a number worse than that.

The bottom line though is that people are going to do what they’re going to do in each state. Florida is well…full of Florida men. My brother lives in Michigan and I don’t think you will find a more die hard Trump supporter than him. Has a house up north. Every yard in his neighborhood had a Trump sign when we visited in the summer of 2020. Refused to wear a mask and refuses to get the jab. He was one of the numbers for Michigan recently because he and his wife caught COVID. Got hit hard. He was able to recover but she went to the hospital. Recovered now thank goodness.

Painting a broad brush across a state I think is falling more into the classification game we’re all playing of one side good other side bad, regardless of the policy. DeWine is a Republican and instituted many policies at the forefront that differed from a lot of other Republicans. It’s not as black and white as people want it to be, even though many want to dumb down their brains and draw lines in the sand or make perfect little boxes.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from cdn.creators.com]

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
What is your stance on defense spending?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Fox News Finally Admits It’s Not News

https://www.theroot.com/fox-news-finally-admits-it-s-not-news-1830256880

You really should read some of your links before you spam the board with them.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Ballpeen
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
[Linked Image from cdn.creators.com]

This is half right. Big Pharma won this one. Forcing mandates for profit though, that doesn't really compute since Trump whimsically gave them a blank check, more or less. But it was a “SAVE US!” moment and anyone can understand the great negotiator just saying do whatever it takes, the government will pay for it.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 12/03/21 12:29 AM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
The govt doesnt pay for it. The tax payers pay for it. Which, Im fine with until the tax payers start paying for other country's vaccinations.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Both sides have donated vaccines around the world. Compassion, urgency, and a world effort to get this thing under control… Those were their pitiful reasons for doing it, shameful! smh

EDIT: BTW, our tax dollars haven't paid for much of anything yet, that's why we have the huge debt and deficits.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 12/03/21 12:58 AM.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Covid... still... p7

Link Copied to Clipboard