Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Please tell us who this radical left wing is specifically, Pit? And I'm super excited to hear you tell us who the majority is and who the squeaky wheel is... "They are the squeaky wheel that do not represent the majority of those who vote Democrat in this country". You sound like the moderates on msm news thinking they still hold a majority.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/19/21 03:23 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Just look at which democrats refused to vote for the infrastructure bill. That should help get you started.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Dude needs more than a little help.

Oh the irony. Someone who has nothing to add but personal barbs acts like he has nothing to learn and needs no help.

Exactly what you just did.

You're famous for saying "I give what I get", but what it should be is "you get what you give."

P
Legend
Legend
P
So I was replying to you but I was the one getting what I give? rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
You do it ALL the time. Constantly. It's like your 'rules' don't apply to you, just others.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Mmmm hmmmm....... Try posting some actual information and trying to discuss things during topics. Then when you interject those kinds of things from time to time I would be happy to overlook it. Rather than jumping from topic to topic acting like a stalker and only posting that kind of BS. After that get back to me.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Same to you.

When I post facts, you attack since the facts don't matter to you. You attack anyone that disagrees with you, and I do enjoy watching you get into it with others. Face it, you don't discuss. You argue, with anyone and everyone.

P
Legend
Legend
P
As you would say, I forgot who I was talking to. You do you arch. I'm pretty sure nobody else will.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Self-Pitying Jan. 6 Rioter-on-the-Run Sucks Up to Russia on State TV

https://www.yahoo.com/news/self-pitying-jan-6-rioter-113417148.html

Lmfao. Bro these conservative patriots are hilarious. He’s such a patriot, he ran to an authoritarian country and is sucking up to americas adversary because he refuses to be held accountable for his actions.

Then on top of that, we’re hearing about those in jail whining about prison conditions. Oh, so NOW we’re suppose to care about prison conditions cause y’all good ole boys are up in there?

Nah.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
2 members like this: PitDAWG, oobernoober
P
Legend
Legend
P
2 longtime conservative Fox News commentators resign over Tucker Carlson Jan. 6 series

Two Fox News contributors announced Sunday that they've resigned from the network in the wake of host Tucker Carlson's special on the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Why it matters: Stephen Hayes and Jonah Goldberg had regularly appeared on Fox News since 2009. Their brand of conservatism has "fallen out of fashion" amid former President Trump's grip on the Republican Party, per the New York Times, which first reported on the resignations.

Get market news worthy of your time with Axios Markets. Subscribe for free.

Driving the news: Hayes and Goldberg wrote in an article published by The Dispatch Sunday that Carlson's three-part series on the insurrection, titled "Patriot Purge," represented "a collection of incoherent conspiracy-mongering, riddled with factual inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptive imagery, and damning omissions."

This included the false notion that the U.S. government was "targeting patriotic Americans in the same manner — and with the same tools — that it used to target al Qaeda," they added on the site that they co-founded with Toby Stock.

"This is not happening. And we think it's dangerous to pretend it is," Hayes and Goldberg wrote. "If a person with such a platform shares such misinformation loud enough and long enough, there are Americans who will believe — and act upon — it."

"Over the past five years, some of Fox's top opinion hosts amplified the false claims and bizarre narratives of Donald Trump or offered up their own in his service. In this sense, the release of Patriot Purge wasn't an isolated incident, it was merely the most egregious example of a longstanding trend. Patriot Purge creates an alternative history of January 6, contradicted not just by common sense, not just by the testimony and on-the-record statements of many participants, but by the reporting of the news division of Fox News itself. "

Hayes and Goldberg

Yes, but: Hayes and Goldberg stressed that the news side of Fox "routinely does what it is supposed to do: It reports the truth."

The other side: Fox News spokesperson Irena Briganti declined to comment on the resignations "but sent data showing that independents watch Fox," the NYT notes.

Representatives for Fox News did not immediately respond to Axios' request for comment.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/2-longtime-conservative-fox-news-052228492.html

We all know how it works. "If you ain't trumpian you ain't a 'real Republican' anymore!"

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
Legend
O
Jennifer Lawrence?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's actually Jennifer Lynn Lawrence. I don't know that much about her except she was very involved in the Stop the Steal movement.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
Legend
Legend
This is eye opening:

P
Legend
Legend
P
Former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows cooperating with Jan. 6 probe

Rep. Bennie Thompson, who chairs the select committee investigating the Capitol riot, said Meadows "has produced records to the committee and will soon appear for an initial deposition."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...meadows-cooperating-jan-6-probe-n1285094

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That's interesting. Depending on how much he's willing to divulge (without pleading the Fifth or asserting some kind of privilege), he's one of the people that I'm most curious about.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, I'm not sure of the content involved but he has turned in over 6,000 emails. Seeing how this all develops will be interesting. The objective for trump and his allies is to run the clock out until the 2022 elections hoping the GOP will win a majority. Then they can make it all go away. That's the entire strategy here.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Don't hold your breath that he is truly willingly handing over actual evidence. I think he's going through the motions. The right has repeatedly gotten away with “delay to make it go away” tactics on all investigations involving Trump and company. Despicable. They are just holding out until 2022 midterms. And I see nothing to make me think the Jan. 6th investigation won't end immediately if GOPers win the house.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
The way things are looking right now, I can't help but believe it will be a "when" not an "if."

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows cooperating with Jan. 6 probe

Rep. Bennie Thompson, who chairs the select committee investigating the Capitol riot, said Meadows "has produced records to the committee and will soon appear for an initial deposition."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...meadows-cooperating-jan-6-probe-n1285094

One after the other among Trumps inner circle have been caught in lies.. I'm not sure what he can add that we can trust...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by 3rd_and_20
j/c:

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ex...tack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

Where is the statement by the FBI? I guess some retired law enforcement types some how were able to see all the data that the FBI had on the subject and THEY (not the FBI) came to the conclusion scant evidence or a coordinated attack or at least that is what Reuters wants us to believe.

You know who else has probably seen all the FBI Data? The Jan 6th committee.. Yet, with a few republicans on the committee, they continue go after those that coordinated the attack... Funny how that works isn't it.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, some retired guys who haven't even seen the evidence know what's in it. And they claim the left uses misleading headlines.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Yeah, some retired guys who haven't even seen the evidence know what's in it. And they claim the left uses misleading headlines.

To be fair, both sides do use misleading headlines.

Reading stuff like that show me to what extent Republicans and Trump staffers will go to to attempt to hide things from the public.

It's my opinion based on what I actually heard and saw that the Pro-Trump faction out there wanted to overthrow the government and in particular the election of Joe Biden.

The thing about that that bothers me most is with the exception of the Qanon Shaman, they have all escaped severe punishment for their actions (we are a long way from seeing all the punishments but to date, they have been slapped on the wrist)

These people attempted to overthrow the Federal Government... All because they didn't like the results of an election. An election that, by the way, has been audited dozens of times in each state and found to be fair and clean. But Trump says it wasn't and some damn fools believe him....

They deserve penalties fitting the crime..

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
Oh I agree that deceptive headlines are used on both sides. It's just comical to watch them try and claim it's a one way street. It's just as stupid as hearing them claim fake news by the left when they're sources are no less guilty of it.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Jan. 6 Committee Examines PowerPoint Document Sent to Meadows

Mark Meadows’s lawyer said the former White House chief of staff did not act on the document, which recommended that President Donald J. Trump declare a national emergency to keep himself in power.

WASHINGTON — The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol is scrutinizing a 38-page PowerPoint document filled with extreme plans to overturn the 2020 election that Mark Meadows, the last chief of staff to President Donald J. Trump, has turned over to the panel.

The document recommended that Mr. Trump declare a national emergency to delay the certification of the election results and included a claim that China and Venezuela had obtained control over the voting infrastructure in a majority of states.

A lawyer for Mr. Meadows, George J. Terwilliger III, said on Friday that Mr. Meadows provided the document to the committee because he merely received it by email in his inbox and did nothing with it.

“We produced the document because it wasn’t privileged,” Mr. Terwilliger said.

Phil Waldron, a retired Army colonel and an influential voice in the movement to challenge the election, said on Friday from a bar he owns outside Austin, Texas, that he had circulated the document — titled “Election Fraud, Foreign Interference & Options for 6 JAN” — among Mr. Trump’s allies and on Capitol Hill before the attack. Mr. Waldron said that he did not personally send the document to Mr. Meadows, but that it was possible someone on his team had passed it along to the former chief of staff.

It is unclear who prepared the PowerPoint, but it is similar to a 36-page document available online, and it appears to be based on the theories of Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, a Texas entrepreneur and self-described inventor who has appeared with Mr. Waldron on podcasts discussing election fraud.

Mr. Waldron said he was not surprised that Mr. Meadows had received a version of the document, which exists in varied forms on internet sites.

“He would have gotten a copy for situational awareness for what was being briefed on the Hill at the time,” Mr. Waldron said.

On Jan. 4, members of Mr. Waldron’s team — he did not identify them — spoke to a group of senators and briefed them on the allegations of supposed election fraud contained in the PowerPoint, Mr. Waldron said. The following day, he said, he personally briefed a small group of House members; that discussion focused on baseless claims of foreign interference in the election. He said he made the document available to the lawmakers.

Mr. Meadows is not known to have worked directly with Mr. Waldron, who has described his military background as involving “information warfare.” However, Rudolph W. Giuliani, Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer as he fought to stay in power, has cited Mr. Waldron as a source of information for his legal campaign.

Editors’ Picks

‘Social Detonator’: In Artist’s Work, and Life, Different Classes Collide

The 2021 Holiday Gift Guide

10 Works of Art That Evaded the Algorithm This Year
Continue reading the main story
Mr. Meadows remains in a legal battle with the Jan. 6 committee, which is moving forward with holding him in criminal contempt of Congress for refusing to appear for a scheduled deposition or to turn over documents he believes could violate Mr. Trump’s assertions of executive privilege. Mr. Trump has filed suit claiming he still has the power to keep White House documents secret, an assertion several courts have rejected, though the case appears headed for the Supreme Court.

Mr. Meadows has responded by filing suit in an attempt to persuade a federal judge to block the committee’s subpoenas. His lawsuit accuses the committee of issuing “two overly broad and unduly burdensome subpoenas” against him, including one sent to Verizon for his phone and text-message data.

Representative Bennie Thompson, Democrat of Mississippi and the chairman of the committee, has cited the 38-page PowerPoint as among the reasons he wants to question Mr. Meadows under oath.

Before coming to loggerheads with the panel, Mr. Meadows had provided some useful information to the committee, including a November email that discussed appointing an alternate slate of electors to keep Mr. Trump in power and a Jan. 5 message about putting the National Guard on standby. Mr. Meadows also turned over his text messages with a member of Congress in which the lawmaker acknowledged that a plan to object to Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s victory would be “highly controversial,” to which Mr. Meadows responded, “I love it.”

But Mr. Meadows also informed the committee that he had turned in the cellphone he used on Jan. 6 to his service provider, and that he was withholding some 1,000 text messages connected with the device.

In December, after Mr. Pulitzer testified before the Georgia State Senate and claimed to have “hacked” the state’s voting system, Georgia’s secretary of state issued a news release calling him a “failed treasure hunter” who had “provided no evidence.”

Mr. Pulitzer did not respond to a request for comment.

Mr. Waldron was featured in a film by Mike Lindell, the embattled chief executive of MyPillow who helped finance Mr. Trump’s efforts to challenge the election results. In the film, Mr. Waldron pushed the unfounded claim that the Chinese government had access to files and data through voting machines. He also claimed that overseas servers in Germany, Spain and Britain somehow played a role in manipulating results.

Even though Mr. Meadows did not appear to act on the PowerPoint, he did take action to pursue other baseless claims of voter fraud.

In five emails sent in late December and early January, Mr. Meadows asked Jeffrey A. Rosen, then the acting attorney general, to examine debunked claims of election fraud in New Mexico and an array of wild conspiracies that held that Mr. Trump had been the actual winner of the election, according to emails provided to Congress.

The emails included a fantastical theory that people in Italy had used military technology and satellites to remotely tamper with voting machines in the United States and switch votes for Mr. Trump to votes for Mr. Biden.

Mr. Rosen did not agree to open the investigations suggested by Mr. Meadows. He also refused to broker a meeting between the F.B.I. and a man who had posted videos online promoting the Italy conspiracy theory, known as Italygate.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/10/us/politics/capitol-attack-meadows-powerpoint.html

They were stupid enough to make a PowerPoint presentation for the insurrection.
Are we just going to ignore that? How much more proof do we need? START THE HANGINGS!
IT WAS AN ATTEMPTED COUP.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 12/11/21 06:41 AM.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Somehow this makes me think Kyle Shanahan was involved too.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
As more information comes out in regards to the depth of the plans by "the traitor" and his cool-aid followers to overthrow the will of the people along with the democratic process becomes known.

It should be a red alert to all Americans not just democrats.

As a country to come from 1776 to 2020 and have Jan 6th happen the way it did. It should sicken every person in this country.

We are one country. Not two parties with no common goals.

We are a democratic republic for the people and by the people. Not a dictatorship.

1 member likes this: Jester
Legend
Legend

And yet, they think they are superior to the rest of us... GO Figure!

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Fellas - it was a PowerPoint about an every day tourist sort of day at the Capitol Building. C'mon. Nothing to see here.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by bonefish
As more information comes out in regards to the depth of the plans by "the traitor" and his cool-aid followers to overthrow the will of the people along with the democratic process becomes known.

It should be a red alert to all Americans not just democrats.

As a country to come from 1776 to 2020 and have Jan 6th happen the way it did. It should sicken every person in this country.

We are one country. Not two parties with no common goals.

We are a democratic republic for the people and by the people. Not a dictatorship.

I'm not so sure that we are one country anymore. You have one side that thinks the laws are only for the others, and they can do as they like. All we can do is watch the crazy and try to keep making it smaller.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Fellas - it was a PowerPoint about an every day tourist sort of day at the Capitol Building. C'mon. Nothing to see here.

I'm dying here...LOL

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
House panel investigating Capitol insurrection recommends contempt charges for Mark Meadows

On Monday, the House panel investigating the January 6 Capitol insurrection voted unanimously in favor of recommending former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows be charged with criminal contempt of Congress for refusing to testify, Reuters and AP report. The resolution could be taken up by the full House as soon as Tuesday, according to The Washington Post.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 12/13/21 10:49 PM.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I figured he would do an about face

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
All those FOX News hosts that sent Meadows texts telling him how horrible this was. How Trump needed to tell his followers to go home. How it was a stain on his legacy. How it was hurting all of them. Now they sit on TV lying their asses off about it. If 40 wants to talk about fake news, there's some for him. Legislators from inside the capital texting Meadows in fear. Now they sit and lie about how it wasn't that serious. But since a lot of them only watch FOX News they'll probably never hear about it.

#gmstrong
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Mitch McConnell on texts revealed by Jan 6 committee: ‘It’ll be interesting to see who’s involved’

BySky Palma
Posted on December 14, 2021

During a recent press conference, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell was asked by a reporter to give his thoughts on the recent bombshell revelations from the committee investigation the Capitol riot, where texts from various Fox News personalities, and even Donald Trump Jr., and other Republicans desperately pleaded with then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows to convince then-President Donald Trump to quell the violence that was erupting at the Capitol on Jan. 6.

“We’re learning from the House select committee that a number of Republicans had reached out to Mark Meadows asking for Donald Trump to get more involved and do more on January 6 to secure [the Capitol],” CNN’s Manu Raju started out. “We’re you personally in contact with Mark Meadows that day and other White House officials to urge Trump to do more?

”McConnell replied that he was not in contact with Meadows that day, “but I do think we’re all watching as you are what is unfolding on the House side, and it will be interesting to reveal all the participants who were involved.”

Watch the video below: link to McConnell comment about texts

Mitch McConnell says he's paying attention to the Jan 6 committee hearings and it "will be interesting to reveal all the participants who were involved"

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I saw this last night. Think McConnell might do the right thing here. It's possible he sees a chance to get rid of Trump.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
As if that reptile in a skin suit will do anything but obstruct any actual attempt at punishing his crony contemporaries.

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
As if that reptile in a skin suit will do anything but obstruct any actual attempt at punishing his crony contemporaries.

Yes, that's his modus operandi. However, Trump has attacked him time and again, so this might be a knife in the gut moment for the two of them. McConnell would like to kick Trump to the curb once and for all, but all the MAGAts will be furious, and he must take that into account. But McConnell is almost done with his time in the Senate, so he might go out on a high note. We can all hope anyway.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 12/15/21 10:15 AM.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus January 6th Fallout p2

Link Copied to Clipboard