Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
See, just more senseless BS to avoid admitting what really happened. It's a disease with some of you.

47% of Republicans believe that storming the capital was Patriotism and 56% of them considered it defending freedom.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/january-6-opinion-poll-2022/

And with 140 police officers injured, all you have is jokes. So much for #bluelivesmatter

I denounce all riots. I think those responsible should be punished to the full extent of the law. If President Trump is found guily that he planned an attack like this that would include him. All I have seen so far is attempts to link Trump because his speech inspired them to do what they did. I see no evidence he planned the attack. What is happening now the media and the Democrats are just using today for some kinda political gain. You know the same people that bailed rioters from 2020 out of jail. You know like your Vice President!!!!

Last edited by Day of the Dawg; 01/06/22 01:28 PM.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
Happy Holiday Libs!!!! Enjoy it!

Proving Roves point to the max... Brilliant.. Simply Brilliant.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
I can't say he himself actually "planned the riot". I'm not sure that's the point here. At least not for me.

What I can say is that what many of us claimed could and might very well happen did happen. And it was he who motivated it to happen. Just think about it for a minute.

Remember when he ran against Hillary? Even back then he said that if he lost, the democrats cheated. Yet if he won it was a fair election. He said that exact same thing when he ran against Biden. After he actually lost to Biden he held rallies around the country claiming the Democrats cheated and that the election had been stolen from them. Here is a Georgia rally as an example of it.

Then on the very day of Jan. 6th he told the crowd,

“We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.”

“We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.”

— “Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.” The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!” “Thank you,” Trump said.

He assailed “weak,” “pathetic” Republicans who were not standing with him in his push to overturn the election results, and said “there’d be hell all over the country” if Democrats had been robbed of an election win.

“But just remember this,” he went on. “You’re stronger, you’re smarter. You’ve got more going than anybody, and they try and demean everybody having to do with us, and you’re the real people. You’re the people that built this nation. You’re not the people that tore down our nation.”

—“We will not be intimidated into accepting the hoaxes and the lies that we’ve been forced to believe over the past several weeks.”

So I ask you, is this not instigating a crowd to violence? Your words have consequences and we saw the consequences of those words.

What accountability do you think that should hold? I certainly don't think a man such as that holds the right to be the president of our country.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I can't say he himself actually "planned the riot". I'm not sure that's the point here. At least not for me.

What I can say is that what many of us claimed could and might very well happen did happen. And it was he who motivated it to happen. Just think about it for a minute.

Remember when he ran against Hillary? Even back then he said that if he lost, the democrats cheated. Yet if he won it was a fair election. He said that exact same thing when he ran against Biden. After he actually lost to Biden he held rallies around the country claiming the Democrats cheated and that the election had been stolen from them. Here is a Georgia rally as an example of it.

Then on the very day of Jan. 6th he told the crowd,

“We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.”

“We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.”

— “Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.” The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!” “Thank you,” Trump said.

He assailed “weak,” “pathetic” Republicans who were not standing with him in his push to overturn the election results, and said “there’d be hell all over the country” if Democrats had been robbed of an election win.

“But just remember this,” he went on. “You’re stronger, you’re smarter. You’ve got more going than anybody, and they try and demean everybody having to do with us, and you’re the real people. You’re the people that built this nation. You’re not the people that tore down our nation.”

—“We will not be intimidated into accepting the hoaxes and the lies that we’ve been forced to believe over the past several weeks.”

So I ask you, is this not instigating a crowd to violence? Your words have consequences and we saw the consequences of those words.

What accountability do you think that should hold? I certainly don't think a man such as that holds the right to be the president of our country.

Politicians yell for their members to fight all the time. If I would have been there nothing said certainly would have made me go. Hey, lets storm the capital and do what they did. I do nlt follow the leader well. I make my own mind up and I would have reported to the authorities anyone planning something so stupid. It would embolden me to go to school board meetings and demand accountability for the crap being taught in our schools, to help organize and help campaigns that stand up to the totalitarianism that has invaded this Country. To go to Church and Pray for a better Country. To fund our Military and Police Officers that put their selves in harms way for you and I.

Again, I did not vote for Trump in the Primary in 2016. I did vote for him against Hillary and Biden. I do not plan on voting for him in the 2024 primary. I plan to vote for Nikki Haley. But, if he wins the Primary I would vote for him again in a second vs any Democrat. What the Democrats have become is far worse than anything I have ever seen and even dreamed possible when I was younger.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
No politician has ever called a crowd to where an election will be certified and said "all of those things" in the same speech. He called them to be there and than had speakers saying inflammatory things. He riled up the crowd and actually instructed them to march to the capital. This isn't complicated for anyone wishing to look at it objectively. Anyone who would vote for Trump again is promoting enemies of the United States hold power. They are promoting those that intentionally tried to overturn our democracy hold power. There would be no forgiveness for such an action.

Here's a thought. Try harder to get people to nominate a decent human being instead of trump.

While I certainly do not agree with Nikki Haley on some issues, she at least qualifies as a decent human being.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
President Potato head points his finger at the Military for Afghanistan, Corporations for inflation, Oil Companies for gas prices and the unvaxed for Covid.

Now the goof points at the last real President we had.

Somebody please put some eyes on that potato.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Sadly it's you who needs an optometrist.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
President Potato head points his finger at the Military for Afghanistan, Corporations for inflation, Oil Companies for gas prices and the unvaxed for Covid.

Now the goof points at the last real President we had.

Somebody please put some eyes on that potato.

You live in a bizarre world of lies created by yourself that the daylight of truth just never penetrates… Sad as hell.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
1 member likes this: mgh888
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Sadly it's you who needs an optometrist.

It's a form of analoctilitus, can't see his ass changing.

Legend
Legend
CBS reporter presses Biden on whether Jan. 6 speech hitting Trump 'divides more than it heals'

Biden 'used my name today to try to further divide America,' Trump fired back in a statement

P
Legend
Legend
P
Transaltion..... "Wouldn't it have been better if you lied"

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
The Fox network is an enabler of trump and compliant in the big lie.

Something needs to done about published misinformation.

40, you are blind to the truth. Unable to see who and what trump is.

You are not worth the time to discuss what the topic of this thread is about.

Not able to understand what this country was founded upon. And how those principals were attacked Jan. 6th by the traitor you hold dear.

1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Legend
Legend
Politicians yell for their members to fight all the time.

Bull

Last edited by Damanshot; 01/06/22 06:20 PM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
This Nation was founded on revolution.
Washington, Jefferson, Franklin and the rest stood on their principles and were called traitors by the treacherous establishment.

Those people involved on Jan 6, after years of lies and false accusations against their President, after years of treachery by a corrupt Media, thought the election had been fixed.

They held a protest that got out of hand. They are now paying the price.

The establishment and corrupt Media then silenced them over the airwaves and internet so FOX has become one of the few sources of information and Conservative discussion left to them.

You did that. You created this lingering mess.

(and before you lefties get started, I am not comparing Trump to Washington or Jefferson)

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 01/06/22 10:50 PM.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
CBS reporter presses Biden on whether Jan. 6 speech hitting Trump 'divides more than it heals'

Biden 'used my name today to try to further divide America,' Trump fired back in a statement

He thinks Biden is dividing us. LMAO. What a LOSER. But people like you eat that crap up and believe his BS. Insane.

Legend
Legend
Washington, Jefferson et al didn't use the American flag on a pole as a weapon.
They didn't break windows, engage in criminal trespass.
They didn't ransack offices and smear their feces on the walls of the Capitol.

These people were not patriots or heroes.
Not even when viewed through a funhouse mirror.

Watch the damn videos again.
Look at what this filth did.
To my country.
To your country.
Watch the videos.
Listen to the screams of that officer who was trapped in the doorway by a crush of bodies yelling "Heave ho!"
Watch that building being attacked for the first time since the War of 1812.
Watch that single lone CPO lead the mob away from the senate chamber.
Watch the Confederate battle flag being paraded through the Rotunda.
Watch the damned videos.

This lingering mess exists because fools were lied to and misled. They allowed themselves to get hopped up on hollow inflammatory rhetoric, and were then aimed like a missile by corrupt men trying to cheat the system that has held in place since our earliest days.

700 and counting.
And just like federal investigations or prosecutor's offices trying cases, the little fish get fried first.

There are no patriots in this crowd. Only traitors, fools, tools and dupes.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
2 members like this: dawglover05, PitDAWG
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by bonefish
The Fox network is an enabler of trump and compliant in the big lie.

Something needs to done about published misinformation.

40, you are blind to the truth. Unable to see who and what trump is.

You are not worth the time to discuss what the topic of this thread is about.

Not able to understand what this country was founded upon. And how those principals were attacked Jan. 6th by the traitor you hold dear.

QFT

Legend
Legend
Uh, ok, but Washington and Jefferson killed thousands of British soldiers. They used cannon to flatten the enemies property.

But that was a revolution, Jan 6th was a protest that got out of hand and went too far.

No, there were no heroes that day except for the Law Enforcement Officers. It is an American tragedy.

No need to watch the videos as I watched it live as it unfolded. I watched the Presidents speech, saw the protest march begin and was shocked when the attack started.
This is how I knew that Trumps speech and the attack on the Capitol were not connected.

But alas, it's an election year so the Democrats will compare it to Pearl Harbor and 9-11 while the corrupt Media will support that slant in order to distract from the complete failure of Biden and his Congress.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
This Nation was founded on revolution.
Washington, Jefferson, Franklin and the rest stood on their principles and were called traitors by the treacherous establishment.

Those people involved on Jan 6, after years of lies and false accusations against their President, after years of treachery by a corrupt Media, thought the election had been fixed.

The establishment and corrupt Media then silenced them over the airwaves and internet so FOX has become one of the few sources of information and Conservative discussion left to them.

You did that. You created this lingering mess.

(and before you lefties get started, I am not comparing Trump to Washington or Jefferson)

No, you are just trying to blame us for how screwed up republicans are and for Trump's insurrection/attempted coup. These people were misled! And that's because they put faith in a con man. Just like you, hoodwinked all the way to the bank.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Uh, ok, but Washington and Jefferson killed thousands of British soldiers. They used cannon to flatten the enemies property.

But that was a revolution, Jan 6th was a protest that got out of hand and went too far.

No, there were no heroes that day except for the Law Enforcement Officers. It is an American tragedy.

No need to watch the videos as I watched it live as it unfolded. I watched the Presidents speech, saw the protest march begin and was shocked when the attack started.
This is how I knew that Trumps speech and the attack on the Capitol were not connected.

But alas, it's an election year so the Democrats will compare it to Pearl Harbor and 9-11 while the corrupt Media will support that slant in order to distract from the complete failure of Biden and his Congress.

Not connected? You live in lala land 40. SMFH. Trump is traitorous trash, and I hope he hangs. This was no protest. This was an insurrection.

insurrection:
noun
an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence:

Synonyms
rebellion
revolt
rising
uprising

So call it an attempted coup, a traitorous riot, or Trump's insurrection… but stop trying to whitewash it, because you are just spreading lies.

Legend
Legend

"Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump!"
"Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence!"

These were their chants on Jan 6.
Direct correlation.
We know what we saw.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
You are mistaken. The revolution was against a monarchy. You know where there is a ruling class based upon right of birth.

The revolution happened because the people living here wanted to control their own destiny.

They fought the British to establish a government ruled by the people and for the people. That government was going to be based upon the "vote" .

People would vote and those votes would count for representation of the people.

You and trump the traitor tried to overthrow a fair and just election and the transfer of power. trump had the right to challenge the election in the courts. He did and lost every challenge. trump was defeated twice in the popular vote.

Gore was in a close race. He challenged the the count in Florida. Then gracefully conceded.

trump lost and did not accept it. So he attempted to overthrow the will of the people. That is treason.

Fox is not news. It is a mouth organ for the network and the republican party. They spread misinformation. Lies.

Lies about the election. Lies about covid, masks, drugs to treat covid. Lies about "Public health" during a pandemic.

You sir need to open your eyes. Seek truth. Then an understanding of what really took place. How trump and his gang behind the scenes attempted to destroy democracy and violate the Constitution.

Go back and get an understanding of civics. Civics: The rights and duties of citizenship.

Get a copy of the Constitution of the United States. The oath of office and the oath taken by members of the military is to defend the Constitution.

It says nothing about defending a president who was defeated by the vote "of the people."

1 member likes this: mgh888
Legend
Legend
For any member of Congress to be absent for the ceremony that took place yesterday. They should be removed from the their positions.

Those "Law Enforcement" officers that died January 6th. Died protecting them. They died in the Halls of Congress.

That is so disrespectful; it is beyond belief.

It turns my stomach.

It is disrespectful to the families of those officers. It is shameful.

They should lose their citizenship.

Legend
Legend
For any member of Congress to be absent for the ceremony that took place yesterday. They should be removed from the their positions.

Those "Law Enforcement" officers that died January 6th. Died protecting them. They died in the Halls of Congress.

It turns my stomach.

Some of them went to a funeral of a former Senator... But I get your point. If you look at the chamber when the speeches took place yesterday, you would notice that the Republican seats were empty....That's just shameful

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Damanshot

It turns my stomach.

Some of them went to a funeral of a former Senator... But I get your point. If you look at the chamber when the speeches took place yesterday, you would notice that the Republican seats were empty....That's just shameful

You all cannot celebrate your holiday without Republicans?

O
Legend
Legend
O

The "protest that got out of hand" was completely driven by 1 lie. Which media outlet was driving that lie?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Only those with a valid excuse.

Imagine for a moment that your house was on fire. Firefighters as first responders came to your home to save your family and your property.

In the process of fighting the fire one lost their life.

Would you not attend the funeral of that person? Would you not speak to their family and offer condolences?

Would you not feel that obligation and willingly do what is right?

I am sure you would and you would feel indebted to that firefigher.

This is no different.

Legend
Legend
In my opinion those who participated in storming the capitol on Jan 6th.

Should be identified and exiled from the United States and all territores of the United States.

Their cititzenship revoked.

They do not deserve to be called Americans.

O
Legend
Legend
O
In my opinion those who participated in storming the capitol on Jan 6th.

Should be identified and exiled from the United States and all territores of the United States.

Their cititzenship revoked.

They do not deserve to be called Americans.

Not sure if you're speaking in hyperbole here, so I'm assuming you're not.

This response is wrong. The truth is, we are a nation that was founded on Revolution. Not saying that Jan6 was right, or that our founding makes Jan6 even a smidge more 'right'. But what the vast majority of people who participated need is to be shown unequivocally that what they think/thought was wrong. Investigations need to proceed and white hot light needs to shine on the machinations leading up to Jan6.

Those that put events in motion should see consequences along the line of what you're saying. The list of these people is very very short. When we see reports of planning-related text messages between Jan6 organizers and Trump campaign officials... that's what I'm thinking of right now. The article of the Jan6 organizer talking about his conversations with Trump campaign officials and the sort.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Those misguided fools who stormed the capitol are and should be held accountable.

Those that where behind the planning and actually tried to impede the process of transfer of power and were compliant in attempting to change the electoral vote.

They should be exiled and their citizenship revoked.

P
Legend
Legend
P

You are a sick individual. There's nothing to celebrate.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

You are a sick individual. There's nothing to celebrate.

Looked to me that it was celebrated by Democrats and the media all day yesterday. Same people that looked the other way during the riots of 2020.

Legend
Legend
Oh, look over there riots.

You don't have the capacity to even understand what actually to took place Jan 6th.

When you voted did you want your vote to count?

You realize that trump was defeated twice in the popular vote?

Do you understand that voting is a protected right? That your vote should count.

When your candidate loses that means the majority wanted the other person.

That your vote counts. That is what this about.

That is what people died protecting. That is the foundation that the United States was based upon.

You need a history lesson and a complete understanding of the Constitution. Maybe read the oath of office.

Understand what dereliction of duty means.

You consider yourself a patriot then act like one. This not about republicans and democrats.

This is about America and what this country stands for.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Oh, look over there riots.

You don't have the capacity to even understand what actually to took place Jan 6th.

When you voted did you want your vote to count?

You realize that trump was defeated twice in the popular vote?

Do you understand that voting is a protected right? That your vote should count.

When your candidate loses that means the majority wanted the other person.

That your vote counts. That is what this about.

That is what people died protecting. That is the foundation that the United States was based upon.

You need a history lesson and a complete understanding of the Constitution. Maybe read the oath of office.

Understand what dereliction of duty means.

You consider yourself a patriot then act like one. This not about republicans and democrats.

This is about America and what this country stands for.

I also understand that there are rules around voting. Rules that should apply. Like certain times we vote and at certain polling places places. That we should show ID when we vote. Things that protect the integrity of that vote. That only US Citizens should vote. That criminals should not be able to vote. Things that have been compromised lately.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
So who won the election?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Looked to me that it was celebrated by Democrats and the media all day yesterday. Same people that looked the other way during the riots of 2020.

Then you weren't paying attention.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by dawglover05
So who won the election?

Some very evil people!

Legend
Legend
The vote was counted. In Georgia hand counted three times. In Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, it was checked.

It went to State courts and Federal courts they found nothing to change the results.

What about the other votes on the same ballot like governors and representives was that challenged?

No. Just the loser trump wanted to change the vote and pressured others to do so.

Wake up call.

Those that volunteer at polling sites are doing so with good intent. They want it accurate. That is why they are there along with democrats and republicans to oversee the process.

He lost by 7 million votes.

Don't be a part of America's worst. Be a republican, independant, democrat, libertarian vote with confidence. Then accept the results of the majority.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I also understand that there are rules around voting. Rules that should apply. Like certain times we vote and at certain polling places places. That we should show ID when we vote. Things that protect the integrity of that vote. That only US Citizens should vote. That criminals should not be able to vote. Things that have been compromised lately.

So how has the way it was done in 2020 led to any mass voter fraud? Why would you make voting laws more restrictive when nothing has been shown to indicate that the way we are currently doing things has caused any problems?

You may wish to look at state laws that explain people convicted having the right to vote. What may surprise you is that many even conservative states allow convicted felons the right to vote after their sentences have been completed. denying people the right to vote after paying their debt to society is just a way to perpetuate that sentence their entire life. And even a lot of Republican states agree.

Felon Voting Laws By State

https://www.findlaw.com/voting/my-voting-guide/felon-voting-laws-by-state.html

Trump lost fair and square. Rather than just own up to that fact, they keep perpetuating a lie and find it better to manipulate the voting process than to come up with a platform to just win the next election outright.

You seem to concentrate on things that have not shown to be a problem rather than the things that do.

ie.... States passing laws where politicians can override the will of the voters. Where they wish to appoint partisan election officials. A state who allows one voter box per county which results in one voter drop off box for millions of people in urban Democrat counties as it does for thousands in rural Republican counties. You know, actually infringing on people voting. You seem to prefer advocating making it harder to vote.

10 new state laws shift power over elections to partisan entities

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/doz...ions-partisan-entities/story?id=79408455

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
The vote was counted. In Georgia hand counted three times. In Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, it was checked.

It went to State courts and Federal courts they found nothing to change the results.

What about the other votes on the same ballot like governors and representives was that challenged?

No. Just the loser trump wanted to change the vote and pressured others to do so.

Wake up call.

Those that volunteer at polling sites are doing so with good intent. They want it accurate. That is why they are there along with democrats and republicans to oversee the process.

He lost by 7 million votes.

Don't be a part of America's worst. Be a republican, independant, democrat, libertarian vote with confidence. Then accept the results of the majority.

I accept that he lost. I despise the riot on Jan. 6th. I also despise the riots of 2020. Evil is evil no matter what side your on. I also, do not celebrate yesterday as I saw the media and democrats doing. They are now using that day to demonize everyone who voted against them. They use that day for political gain. The fact is most people that voted against the democrats also despise what happened on Jan 6th.

But, lets be honest. There are simply no facts that suggest Trump orchestrated Jan. 6th also. He made a very divisive speech yes. That alone is not proof he orchestrated the events of Jan. 6th. Those that took place in those riots should be held accountable for all the wrong they did. Now your Vice President bailed rioters out of jail in 2020 but she was elected. That is certainly well below standards of someone in her office. Just like Trump rhetoric was well below someone in his office.

Do I think there was cheating that happened in the 2020 election. Heck yes I do. I think anytime someone votes without showing ID it is wrong. I think every time someone votes early before election day it is wrong. I think every time someone locked up in jail votes it is wrong. I think every time some one votes mail in ballot without using proper absentee balloting procedures it is wrong. I think all of these changes in voting have led to unfair elections and have legalized cheating during elections.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus January 6th Fallout p2

Link Copied to Clipboard