Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
My sincere hope is for Baker to come back next year and play to the level of the second half of 2020.

I would love to see a bunch of people eat crow with gravy on it. Not just some posters but a bunch of others now in the media.

If he plays that way this team will rise up with him. And that has always been my goal.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted by bonefish
My sincere hope is for Baker to come back next year and play to the level of the second half of 2020.

I would love to see a bunch of people eat crow with gravy on it. Not just some posters but a bunch of others now in the media.

If he plays that way this team will rise up with him. And that has always been my goal.

Do you think BM playing at 2020 level is good enough to win the superbowl? He was good in 2020, but not that good. If I remember correctly he almost lost the chance to go to the playoffs against the Jets and 4th quarter in Pitt. He was also not able to beat KC with a backup QB.

You are just giving to much credit to the guy, he was never our best player, not even top 5, nor was he ever a top 5 QB in the league.

Time to move on. Just imagine telling Chubb, Landry and Miles, that Baker will be our QB again....

Sure, lets just waste the best team we had in decades because of a player...

Last edited by rastanplan; 01/09/22 08:33 PM.
L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Originally Posted by rastanplan
Originally Posted by bonefish

Do you think BM playing at 2020 level is good enough to win the superbowl? He was good in 2020, but not that good. If I remember correctly he almost lost the chance to go to the playoffs against the Jets and 4th quarter in Pitt. He was also not able to beat KC with a backup QB.

You are just giving to much credit to the guy, he was never our best player, not even top 5, nor was he ever a top 5 QB in the league.

Time to move on. Just imagine telling Chubb, Landry and Miles, that Baker will be our QB again....

Sure, lets just waste the best team we had in decades because of a player...

And oddly enough just a blown call from eliminating the team that did go to the Super Bowl from the playoffs.

[Linked Image from si.com]

3 members like this: jfanent, rastanplan, Dave
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Baker Mayfield continued

Link Copied to Clipboard