Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
C
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Are all those voices in your head talking or quit today Elmer?

Let's talk about something substantial.

Maybe next time you will stop breaking the Rules Of The Pound.

If you don't agree with someone, you generally have 2 options. One, of course, is to just ignore it and move on. The other would be to say that you disagree, and provide a point/counterpoint to the discussion at hand. Be prepared to back up your viewpoint with stats and/or links. PLEASE do not resort to name-calling, as this does nothing to back up the validity of your point. It's not necessary and is totally out of line

You acted emotionally and with estrogen energy and name called me. Why though friend? You are not a newbie. You and I joined this board at the same time so you knew exactly what you were doing but decided to disrespect the Rules Of The Pound blatantly and for that the Ref's smacked you down and removed your posts.[Linked Image from thecoli.com]

So as a long time friend I warned you. I provided links and quotes from the Rules Of The Pound and told you to please be careful [Linked Image from thecoli.com] I acted in good faith and hoped that by bringing light to your temper tantrum that you would tone down the female energy and edit your post. What did you do though? You doubled down and then proceeded to break the Rules Of The Pound again by posting pics that exceeded the pixel limit.
Images in posts may not exceed 70KB or 200,000 pixels in size.

This was apparently to much for the Refs and they then proceeded to discipline you by removing your posts. Quite frankly GM.. This is beneath you.. You are an elder statesmen of this board.. Other posters look up to you and honestly you let them down. Do better friend. This was a poor way to start off the new year. I would really hate for you to Vambo yourself because you could not follow simple rules that are here to help keep the board running smoothly.

Sigh. It is times like these that cause me to sometimes say Poor Clowns. frown Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Last edited by Clown Hunter; 01/10/22 07:37 AM.

" just look at our record. yes we have sucked!" GMdawg - 02/20/15 07:10 AM
C
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
C
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
j/c:

I really enjoy Clown Hunter's posts. Truly, I do.....I chuckle at most of them. It's hilarious seeing Dawgs on here continue to take the bait and get triggered like children over and over again all these years.

Seriously friend. I am baffled as to why they keep pointing their angst against me. I am not the one who made the Clowns have a losing season. I am just trying to get them to simply stop being so simple minded and look at the bigger picture. Your corrupt front office. Sigh. And people wonder why I say Poor Clowns frown Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend

Well that would leave you out of every conversation.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
1 member likes this: THROW LONG
C
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
C
Originally Posted by GMdawg

Well that would leave you out of every conversation.

The Refs decided to leave you out of your last few convo's when they Vambo'd your illegal posts.

Re Read the Newbie Primer and do better friend.

Poor Clowns frown Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

O
Legend
Legend
O
Well, at least CH is back under his bridge for another 6+ months.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
C
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
C
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Well, at least CH is back under his bridge for another 6+ months.

Never fear my Pound Puppy loving friend. I am here. We know how your sheisty front office operates. They will slowly but steadily ramp up the pressure starting now until pre season starts. Their goal is to have you believing they are actually making progress and moving the team forward. By the time the season starts you will have already crowned yourselves pre season champs and in the running for a Lombardi.

Sadly it’s all fools gold and once again the Clowns will falter and stumble bum their way to another disappointing season. So I will be on hand to hopefully blunt the dangerous and disrespectful rhetoric of your owner and temper expectations.

Poor Clowns frown Poor Clowns Indeed frown

O
Legend
Legend
O
I give you credit for showing your face after your team got stomped.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
C
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
C

Why would I not? I am here for a bigger purpose. I’m here to help save the Clowns fan base from another off season of high expectations that will lead to utter failure because of your train wreck of a front office.

We have some hard work ahead of us friends. Long time Clown fans like GM and others are securely on the side of the Clown owners and will attempt to muddy up the convo with distractions and name calling. Thankfully the Refs on this board are somewhat impartial and will either ban (Vambo) or censor (GM) posts that clearly break the long standing rules of this board.

It’s really no wonder why I say Poor Clowns frown Poor Clowns indeed!

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Clown Hunter

Why would I not?

It's what trolls usually do

-PrplPplEater
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack I hate to say I told you so but. . . . . . .

Link Copied to Clipboard