Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Are all those voices in your head talking or quit today Elmer?

Let's talk about something substantial.

Maybe next time you will stop breaking the Rules Of The Pound.

If you don't agree with someone, you generally have 2 options. One, of course, is to just ignore it and move on. The other would be to say that you disagree, and provide a point/counterpoint to the discussion at hand. Be prepared to back up your viewpoint with stats and/or links. PLEASE do not resort to name-calling, as this does nothing to back up the validity of your point. It's not necessary and is totally out of line

You acted emotionally and with estrogen energy and name called me. Why though friend? You are not a newbie. You and I joined this board at the same time so you knew exactly what you were doing but decided to disrespect the Rules Of The Pound blatantly and for that the Ref's smacked you down and removed your posts.[Linked Image from thecoli.com]

So as a long time friend I warned you. I provided links and quotes from the Rules Of The Pound and told you to please be careful [Linked Image from thecoli.com] I acted in good faith and hoped that by bringing light to your temper tantrum that you would tone down the female energy and edit your post. What did you do though? You doubled down and then proceeded to break the Rules Of The Pound again by posting pics that exceeded the pixel limit.
Images in posts may not exceed 70KB or 200,000 pixels in size.

This was apparently to much for the Refs and they then proceeded to discipline you by removing your posts. Quite frankly GM.. This is beneath you.. You are an elder statesmen of this board.. Other posters look up to you and honestly you let them down. Do better friend. This was a poor way to start off the new year. I would really hate for you to Vambo yourself because you could not follow simple rules that are here to help keep the board running smoothly.

Sigh. It is times like these that cause me to sometimes say Poor Clowns. frown Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Last edited by Clown Hunter; 01/10/22 08:37 AM.

" just look at our record. yes we have sucked!" GMdawg - 02/20/15 07:10 AM
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
j/c:

I really enjoy Clown Hunter's posts. Truly, I do.....I chuckle at most of them. It's hilarious seeing Dawgs on here continue to take the bait and get triggered like children over and over again all these years.

Seriously friend. I am baffled as to why they keep pointing their angst against me. I am not the one who made the Clowns have a losing season. I am just trying to get them to simply stop being so simple minded and look at the bigger picture. Your corrupt front office. Sigh. And people wonder why I say Poor Clowns frown Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Legend
Legend

Well that would leave you out of every conversation.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
1 member likes this: THROW LONG
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

The Refs decided to leave you out of your last few convo's when they Vambo'd your illegal posts.

Re Read the Newbie Primer and do better friend.

Poor Clowns frown Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

O
Legend
Legend
O
Well, at least CH is back under his bridge for another 6+ months.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Well, at least CH is back under his bridge for another 6+ months.

Never fear my Pound Puppy loving friend. I am here. We know how your sheisty front office operates. They will slowly but steadily ramp up the pressure starting now until pre season starts. Their goal is to have you believing they are actually making progress and moving the team forward. By the time the season starts you will have already crowned yourselves pre season champs and in the running for a Lombardi.

Sadly it’s all fools gold and once again the Clowns will falter and stumble bum their way to another disappointing season. So I will be on hand to hopefully blunt the dangerous and disrespectful rhetoric of your owner and temper expectations.

Poor Clowns frown Poor Clowns Indeed frown

O
Legend
Legend
O
I give you credit for showing your face after your team got stomped.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

Why would I not? I am here for a bigger purpose. I’m here to help save the Clowns fan base from another off season of high expectations that will lead to utter failure because of your train wreck of a front office.

We have some hard work ahead of us friends. Long time Clown fans like GM and others are securely on the side of the Clown owners and will attempt to muddy up the convo with distractions and name calling. Thankfully the Refs on this board are somewhat impartial and will either ban (Vambo) or censor (GM) posts that clearly break the long standing rules of this board.

It’s really no wonder why I say Poor Clowns frown Poor Clowns indeed!

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Clown Hunter

Why would I not?

It's what trolls usually do

-PrplPplEater
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

Why would I not?

It's what trolls usually do

Ironically your front office does the most trolling. Each year they troll your fan base into thinking they are going on the cusp of greatness. Each year your hopes come crashing down. Wow. It truly is no wonder why I occasionally say Poor Clowns frown Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Last offseason the Clowns fan base was certain they were one of the favorites to make the Super Bowl. It was not their fault. The Clowns front office spearheaded this foolishness.

Now the Clowns fans have to watch as their Ohio brethren who used to be mocked put together a magical run to the Super Bowl.

Wow. It truly is no wonder I occasionally say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!
frown

T
Legend
Legend
T
Enjoy your hot dog, your beer is going to have tears in it.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Sooooooooooooooooo... When I said that the Clowns front office was not interested in actually winning I was ignored.

When I said it was almost impossible for the Clowns to be this bad for so long in this league of parity I was told I was mistaken.

When I stated that the Clowns front office put the team in position to lose long before they stepped on the field I was told that could not be the case.

Hue Claims the Clowns Front Office Incentivized tanking

NOW you all see why I say Poor Clowns! Poor Clowns INDEED! frown smh

Legend
Legend
I think the part you're ignoring is that there isn't a soul in the world that cares what you say about the Browns!

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by FATE
I think the part you're ignoring is that there isn't a soul in the world that cares what you say about the Browns!

That my clown nose wearing friend is categorically incorrect. There are Clown fans in this very thread that agree with me. In your vaunted Pure Football Forum there are others who echo my views.

So when you say there isn't "soul" in the world I can only look at your statement as blissful ignorance. That is better than thinking you are blatantly lying. I choose to see the good in the Clown fans. You guys have been through so much. No need to think the worst of you. Your Front office already does that.

Sigh. It is times like these that cause me to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

T
Legend
Legend
T
That and the part where his team moves to Austin. How does he like Austin this time of year.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
My hard work is finally paying off friends. Now we have former Clown head coaches coming out and putting a spotlight on the corruption on your shady front office. The same corruption I have been talking about.

That my puppy chow eating friends is why I continually say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Last edited by Clown Hunter; 02/04/22 10:03 PM.

T
Legend
Legend
T
My hard work is finally paying off friends.
nice set up line. Tons of punch lines for jokes.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
Tons of punch lines for jokes.

That is what the Clowns franchise has been overall since the merger. Despite having a rabid fan base it always seemed that the Clowns would stumble bum their way through seasons. Somehow they turned the once mighty Browns franchise into actual Clowns. A JOKE of a franchise.

It truly is quite distressing when you think about it. Zero AFC Championships. Smh. You fans have to sit back and watch while your biggest nemesis the Steelers have gone to multiple Super Bowls. The team that got stolen from you the Ravens have some multiple Superbowls. Even your little Ohio brothers the Bengals have defied the odds and made it to Super Bowls.

Now you see why I will occasionally proclaim…. Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

T
Legend
Legend
T
But what do you mean by that? Are you saying you like the Browns! rolleyes

P
Legend
Legend
P

That is what the Clowns franchise has been overall since the merger. Despite having a rabid fan base it always seemed that the Clowns would stumble bum their way through seasons. Somehow they turned the once mighty Browns franchise into actual Clowns. A JOKE of a franchise.

It truly is quite distressing when you think about it. Zero AFC Championships. Smh. You fans have to sit back and watch while your biggest nemesis the Steelers have gone to multiple Super Bowls. The team that got stolen from you the Ravens have some multiple Superbowls. Even your little Ohio brothers the Bengals have defied the odds and made it to Super Bowls.

Now you see why I will occasionally proclaim…. Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Just go away no one wants to hear you ... rolleyes

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

Like? We are all adults here hopefully. Like has nothing to do with it. I am here to for a higher purpose my furry friend.

I am simply a man who has seen a loyal fanbase suffer injustice from a corrupt front office. I decided enough is enough. Something has to be done. To start we have to recognize that their is a problem and diagnose it fully.

There are more Clown fans seeing the light day by day. More are coming to the realization that your ownership is not truly interested in fielding a competitive team year in and year out. Even on the rare occasions of when you have a barely above average season it is always followed up by multiple seasons of absurdity and foolishness.

Sadly there are still hordes of Clown fans who are stuck in their old ways and still faithfully fall for same dumb dog tricks each off season. THAT is why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by PastorMarc

The truth hurts and stings. I understand my puppy chow scarfing friend. You are wrong of course. A quick looksee in this thread and you will see other Clown fans who agree with me.

SMH This my friends is why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

T
Legend
Legend
T

Like? We are all adults here hopefully. Like has nothing to do with it. I am here to for a higher purpose my furry friend.
The only higher purpose you have is feeding lies to the high horse you rode in on!
I am simply a man who has seen a loyal fanbase suffer
See this proves You ARE a closet Browns fan, Admit your love for the team you are obsessed with!
Even on the rare occasions of when you have a barely above average season it is always followed up by multiple seasons of absurdity and foolishness. frown
But what do you mean by that! You are saying you like the Browns? rolleyes

T
Legend
Legend
T

That my friend is categorically incorrect. There are Clown fans in this very thread that agree with me. In your vaunted Pure Football Forum there are others who echo my views. frown
Did you just say that Baker Mayfield is better than Aaron Rogers, because whenever your lips are moving that's all I'm hearing! Just admit you are a Browns fan and hop on the bandwagon, some will overlook it. I won't, most wont, but some might.

T
Legend
Legend
T
I TOLD YOU. And I was laughed at. . I was made fun of...
This original post by you, was made back in TWENTY FIFTEEN! so you've been obsessed with the Browns, stuck in a closet for over 7 YEARS!
When you say echo your views? what do you mean by that?

P
Legend
Legend
P

The truth hurts and stings. I understand my puppy chow scarfing friend. You are wrong of course. A quick looksee in this thread and you will see other Clown fans who agree with me.

Right they are probably the bandwagon jumpers that agree with you, not the longtime Browns fans ....

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

That my friend is categorically incorrect. There are Clown fans in this very thread that agree with me. In your vaunted Pure Football Forum there are others who echo my views. frown
some will overlook it. I won't, most wont, but some might.

This ironically is my sentiment also. Some will overlook that your front office does not have the have the Clowns fans best interests at heart. I my friend will NOT. It is a travesty pure and simple.

It truly is no wonder why you will hear me sometimes say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
I TOLD YOU. And I was laughed at. . I was made fun of...
This original post by you, was made back in TWENTY FIFTEEN!

Thank you for acknowledging that I have been consistent in my message. I have not wavered. I took the least traveled path and called out the corruption in your front office.

THAT my friend is why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

Right they are probably the bandwagon jumpers that agree with you, not the longtime Browns fans ....

So. . If a fan's views do not line up with yours they are bandwagon jumpers? Hmm. Thats interesting. rolleyes

Also. . so your admitting that your statement that no wants to hear me is incorrect. Thank you for being honest friend.

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

T
Legend
Legend
T

It's better to not consider what that poster ever types. Not only does he become a bandwagon Browns fan from his former team. (No Class)
But he's never had a Point.
and after going on and on in his obsession with the Browns,
He has yet to articulate what he is trying to say.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C

It's better to not consider what that poster ever types. .

This is why you are part of the problem friend. Your view is so narrow and restricted. You label people who do not follow your exact views as "bandwagon" You also would rather stick your head in the sand and not even consider a point that is different than your own.

That is not only a childish way of thinking it is bordering on moronic. You enjoy braying at the moon and following a Owner who is not interested in fielding a competitive team. Then show angst when someone points that out.

SMH. Its is 2022. Do better friend. At least consider a point other than your simplistic and juvenile views. Get out of your own way and look at the bigger picture. Until you do you may occasionally see me type: Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

T
Legend
Legend
T
Are you STILL HERE!
You lost the war! Your season is over!!!
When you say you are going to "stick your head in the sand" what do you mean by that? ( I don't get him)

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Are you STILL HERE!

Yes I am here my furry friend. I am here bringing light to your corrupt owner and helping to put a spotlight on the their low class tactics.

Hell even you know the issue is more insidious than just pure bad luck.

Is a team that adds Dishone Kizer fixing the problem of being a quarterback away? (what kind of a point am I trying to make?) only that the properties of the Qb might not be the problem, it may be what the Browns do with the Qb once he gets to them that is the problem.

You are on the right track! It is what the Clowns DO when they get players they want. Do they cultivate a spirit of winning? Or is their a cloud of hopelessness surrounding Berea?

This all starts and ends with your ownership. This is exactly why I say Poor Clowns! Poor Clowns Indeed!! frown

T
Legend
Legend
T
You are still dodging the question. Typical.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
You are still dodging the question. Typical.

Sure I will answer my clown nose wearing friend. First we have to focus the Clown Nation to recognize the underhanded tactics the Owners use and keep you and your brethren from being fooled in the offseason for the umpteenth time.

Their usual method of operation is to crank up the off season rhetoric to such a level that the average Clown fan will assume ( wrongly ) that their squad is Super Bowl bound. When that happens the Clowns fans will go out in droves and buy up all of the Clown merch and tickets.

This in itself is not the issue. The issue is that while doing this the Owners will not actually put the team in a position to actually win a Super Bowl. The evidence of this is that they are the only team in the AFC North who has yet to sniff a Super Bowl. Predictably the Clowns fan base will wail and gnash their teeth while crying about the state of their tepid squad and they will say soberly. Well wait until next near frown I will also soberly say. Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Last edited by Clown Hunter; 02/10/22 05:23 PM.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted by ClownH
You label people who do not follow your exact views as "bandwagon" You also would rather stick your head in the sand and not even consider a point that is different than your own.
The question is, when you say you are going to stick your head in the sand, what do you mean by that?

You are the very definition of bandwagon, because as you come on here, 7 years ago, and not even admitting you are a Browns fan, yet obviously obsessed with the Browns, and now the Browns are winning you want to pretend like you were on board from day one?

See bandwagon. The term comes from when the band would follow the team to the game in travel. A fan, who became a fan at the last minute, would hop on the bands wagon in route to the game.

Am I putting him on, or is he putting me on. Some of us have been here for the long haul, so if the bandwagon label fits, wear it!

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by ClownH
You label people who do not follow your exact views as "bandwagon" You also would rather stick your head in the sand and not even consider a point that is different than your own.
The question is, when you say you are going to stick your head in the sand, what do you mean by that?

You are the very definition of bandwagon, because as you come on here, 7 years ago, and not even admitting you are a Browns fan, yet obviously obsessed with the Browns, and now the Browns are winning you want to pretend like you were on board from day one?

See bandwagon. The term comes from when the band would follow the team to the game in travel. A fan, who became a fan at the last minute, would hop on the bands wagon in route to the game.

Am I putting him on, or is he putting me on. Some of us have been here for the long haul, so if the bandwagon label fits, wear it!

[Linked Image from thecoli.com] This was the question you were prattling about? Was it not self evident friend. I explained it right after that statement. Have you never hear of the idiom "Stick/Bury your head in the sand?"

Definition: to ignore or refuse to think about a problem or something unpleasant. To avoid, or try to avoid, a particular situation by pretending that it does not exist.

Stick Your Head In The Sand Meaning

I talk about the issues plaguing your team that is caused by your shady front office. You would rather I did not talk about it. You do not believe there is a issue. Henceforth: My reasoning for saying you would rather stick your head in the sand and not consider a point of view that is different from your own. [Linked Image from thecoli.com]

Now this whole point makes zero sense. Lets dissect this point by point.

1. I came here in 2006. Not 7 years ago. My message has been exactly the same since 2006. My posts are searchable. You can do your own research.

2. Now that the Clowns are winning? Winning what exactly my friend? Since 2006 how many Superbowls have the Clowns won? How many Afc Championships? How many Afc North Championships? How many winning seasons? I am not sure what you consider "winning" but lets be honest. The Clowns are not winners.

3. If you were Bengal fan you would have a case. They have people hopping on their bandwagon because they are "WINNERS" They are representing the AFC in the Superbowl. They beat KC in the playoffs. The Clowns have won nothing. Wait a minute. Did they even finish above 500 this year? Did not the Clowns avoid the basement of the AFC North by a doggie whisker? [Linked Image from thecoli.com]

I am sorry my friend. The Clowns have NO bandwagon fans. You have to have a "winning" team to get bandwagon fans. Nobody is on the bandwagon of perennial losers.[Linked Image from thecoli.com]

So now we see that you do not know what the popular idiom sticking your head in the sand means you also do not know what bandwagon means.

Bandwagon Definition: Someone who joins or supports something, usually a sports team, only after it is successful or popular.
Bandwagon Fan Definition

The Clowns are neither successful or popular. THAT is the very reason why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

T
Legend
Legend
T
If you think sticking your head in the sand, is going to turn up anything more than ants, then why do you do it?

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
then why do you do it?

I will gladly answer my Gravy Train scarfing friend. Why do I talk about the plight of your community? I bring light to your corrupt front office in the hopes that one day we can turn the Clown Nation into the Browns Nation.

You see. Way back in the day. The Browns were once a proud organization with a rich history of winning and excellence. Their fans rejoiced and enjoyed the fruits of their team labors. Since the Superbowl era the Browns have turned into the Clowns and the fans have taken the brunt of the hurt.

This is why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack I hate to say I told you so but. . . . . . .

Link Copied to Clipboard