T
Do the Current Browns know how to win?

Yes or No
single choice
Yes (40%, 2 Votes)
No (60%, 3 Votes)
Total Votes: 5
Voting on this poll ends: 12/31/21 02:00 PM

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
I didnt see this poll in time, but I would have voted NO twice

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
NO.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Close to half the time this season and about two thirds of the time last season.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Obviously they have won games so in a technical sense.... yes

But as I imagine the intent of your question is more focused on close games, late game comebacks, etc.... no

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
But as I imagine the intent of your question....

You're heading down a weird, mysterious and bizarre road my friend.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Even before I saw the last 2 replies I thought to come here to explain. I thought this question because it bothers me how the Patriots appeared to make the Browns look like they were standing still. ( The packers Qb can just lob up drop in passes to the sideline every 5th play, and it works enough to be a thing.)

I'd argue that with all of the Browns talent, that these other teams are getting more out of their talent, so why does it take so much talent for the Browns to win, unless they need to learn how to win, so "Do they know how to win?"
The Patiriots, Colts,
Titans, Dolphins, ... Cardinals, , Bills, Rams, (rams?) are winning with less talent in players,
Position, by position, player for player, position group by position group, pound for pound, the Browns have better talent top to bottom but the other teams are, doing more with less,
that's what I'm asking,
What are the other teams doing, that they can do more with less, that they know how to win more than the Browns?
What do the Browns have to do? To do more with less?
Do the Browns know how to win.

(I think back on another question I want to ask but haven't. How many Browns starters became starters by beating out the previous starter by outplaying them in head to head competition, or in camp. It's not so many centuries ago, that that used to be a thing, I think.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk K-9 Consensus Do the Browns know how to win?

Link Copied to Clipboard