Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
1. I saw that there were 100 days of protest. I didn’t see where they attacked a courthouse for 100 days straight.

2. How does it meet the statute cited?

3. We have to stop justifying bad actions by the bad actions of others. Drives me crazy.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by dawglover05
We have to stop justifying bad actions by the bad actions of others. Drives me crazy.

This!

Whenever somebody does something wrong, they make excuses to try and justify it byt citing the actions of others.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
The Biden administration cannot shake The Stench Of Incompetence.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
The Biden administration cannot shake The Stench Of Incompetence.

Stench? I wonder if “incompetence” is worse than SEDITION? Who asked the seditionist? Nobody.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Biden's agenda has been one big failure after another. Why? He ran a campaign that promised to be moderate. Then after elected thought he was Bernie Sanders!

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
1 member likes this: 40YEARSWAITING
Legend
Legend
It won't be long before he has us in a full fledged Recession.

Won't be his fault because Libs don't take responsibility for anything they screw up.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
How?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Skyrocketing inflation
Skyrocketing crime
border in crisis
Afghanistan
Russia about to invade Ukraine

There is more but no need to go on

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Bidensenezuela we are becoming. Faster than most had thought.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
As if donny would be doing anything about Russian aggression towards the Ukraine. donny would be in TV bloviating on Putin and how strong of a leader he is.

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Is NATO doing anything regarding the Russia-Ukraine situation? Isn't this type of situation the entire reason why NATO exists?

You won't hear me say this often, but I agree with Trump back when he was strong-arming NATO. I'm getting really tired of being the world's police. Part of that is us thinking we are the shining beacon superheros for the world, but the other part is other countries content to sit back and watch and not being held accountable for NOT doing their part.

I say let Europe sort out its own issues. We have enough here at home to keep ourselves busy. Nothing is gained by talking tough, fake or otherwise.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Ukraine isn't a member of NATO. But Europe has much more at stake here than we do. We however are a part of NATO and as such should work with them on this issue. Like yourself I think they should certainly be as big or a bigger part of it than we are. But the lessons learned from WW1 and WW2 certainly dictate we shouldn't just stand on the sidelines.

Notice how the war mongers on the board seem to act like we should help start WW3? They won't be going there. What a brave lot they are.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
PitDAWG #1920914 01/21/22 01:49 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Ukraine isn't a member of NATO. But Europe has much more at stake here than we do. We however are a part of NATO and as such should work with them on this issue. Like yourself I think they should certainly be as big or a bigger part of it than we are. But the lessons learned from WW1 and WW2 certainly dictate we shouldn't just stand on the sidelines.

Notice how the war mongers on the board seem to act like we should help start WW3? They won't be going there. What a brave lot they are.

I don't think there a5re any war mongers just those that think Putin sees Biden as weak! His remarks were definitely weak. His actions in Afghanistan were weak. And, one has to wonder if Russia sees him as weak what does China see him as. He is already their puppet. Taiwan cannot feel very secure. That is for sure.

Heck, he is weak on crime here so why would foreign policy be any different?

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
Skyrocketing inflation
Skyrocketing crime
border in crisis
Afghanistan

How does this correlate to Bernie Sanders, which is what your original statement was?

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
No surprise - but I agree. They have gotten lazy and seemed content to just let us do a lion’s share of everything while they kind of sign off on things from time to time. They definitely need to pay their fair share and contribute more. The funny thing is when we actually “led from behind” when they were doing the air strikes on Libya, it was kind of a disaster because they weren’t used to taking the lead.

As far as the current issue, it’s always “The Who” and not “the what.” I’d be willing to bet my house on a large majority of people both on this board and nationwide flipping their stances if the same exact events unfolded and it was Trump instead of Biden.

It’s easy to spot, too, because all you have to do is ask one or two simple questions to find out which stances are based on preconceived notions instead of objective rationale.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Skyrocketing inflation
Skyrocketing crime
border in crisis
Afghanistan

How does this correlate to Bernie Sanders, which is what your original statement was?

He has not led as a moderate Liberal Democrat. He has led like a far left progressive Democrat like Bernie. That is why he cannot get moderates in his party to sign off on his policies let alone reach across the table and get bi-partison support. Like he promised! LOL!!!

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yes, the deal trump made to withdraw from Afghanistan was weak. Especially when he decided to negotiate with the terrorists while locking the Afghan government out of the negotiations.

US general says Afghanistan collapse rooted in Trump-Taliban deal

Head of US Central Command says collapse of the Afghan government can be traced to US troop withdrawal deal.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021...an-collapse-rooted-in-trump-taliban-deal

If you actually think I would support such a nasty human being as our president regardless of party, you are wrong.

Murder Rose by Almost 30% in 2020. It’s Rising at a Slower Rate in 2021.

The increase in U.S. murders this summer does not appear to be as large as the record spike last summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/22/upshot/murder-rise-2020.html

I wonder why you weren't enraged by this when Trump was president?

Yes, Putin always wants to put the strong leader in the White House....

Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/16/putin-trump-win-election-2016-722486

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1920923 01/21/22 02:45 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yes, the deal trump made to withdraw from Afghanistan was weak. Especially when he decided to negotiate with the terrorists while locking the Afghan government out of the negotiations.

US general says Afghanistan collapse rooted in Trump-Taliban deal

Head of US Central Command says collapse of the Afghan government can be traced to US troop withdrawal deal.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021...an-collapse-rooted-in-trump-taliban-deal

If you actually think I would support such a nasty human being as our president regardless of party, you are wrong.

Murder Rose by Almost 30% in 2020. It’s Rising at a Slower Rate in 2021.

The increase in U.S. murders this summer does not appear to be as large as the record spike last summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/22/upshot/murder-rise-2020.html

I wonder why you weren't enraged by this when Trump was president?

Democrats are a special breed. You literally take no responsibility for anything. Biden is President what happens during his Presidency he owns it!!!

Trump has to own the murder rate in 2020 as a whole. But, the vast majority of the murders are in large Democratic cities with terrible Democratic District Attorneys weal on crime. Progressive policies are destructive. If anything is a threat to democracy progressive policies are the threat. Ronald Reagan once said if Fascism ever came to the United States in would come in the form of Liberalism. Guess what it is here!!!

P
Legend
Legend
P
So when Biden is president he takes the blame for the murder rate. But when trump is president it's the Democrats fault? Do you even hear yourself?

So how did violent crime rates rising faster in rural areas in 2018 than the national average while trump was president then ? Liberal prosecutors?

Violent Crime in Rural Areas Rises Above U.S. Average

By Crime and Justice News | May 14, 2018

https://thecrimereport.org/2018/05/14/rural-violent-crime-rate-rises-above-u-s-average/

Here's what you're dong and refuse to admit it. Crime was out of control when Trump was president. It wasn't just in the cities. But suddenly, when we have a democrat as president, then you decide to talk about it. Then you decide to point fingers. Then you decide to concentrate talking about the cities when crime is rising just as fast in many rural areas. Then you talk about other people having an agenda.

Yeah, the demoocrats tried to overthrow the election. I'm pretty sure Reagan didn't see that coming and was rolling over in his grave when it did. Trump is no Reagan.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1920931 01/21/22 03:11 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
So when Biden is president he takes the blame for the murder rate. But when trump is president it's the Democrats fault? Do you even hear yourself?

So how did violent crime rates rising faster in rural areas in 2018 than the national average while trump was president then ? Liberal prosecutors?

Violent Crime in Rural Areas Rises Above U.S. Average

By Crime and Justice News | May 14, 2018

https://thecrimereport.org/2018/05/14/rural-violent-crime-rate-rises-above-u-s-average/

Here's what you're dong and refuse to admit it. Crime was out of control when Trump was president. It wasn't just in the cities. But suddenly, when we have a democrat as president, then you decide to talk about it. Then you decide to point fingers. Then you decide to concentrate talking about the cities when crime is rising just as fast in many rural areas. Then you talk about other people having an agenda.

Yeah, the demoocrats tried to overthrow the election. I'm pretty sure Reagan didn't see that coming and was rolling over in his grave when it did. Trump is no Reagan.

What happened on January 6th last year was a disgrace. I think Trump was frustrated and did not go about the election loss correctly. I do think that shady things happened within the law that caused the loss. Early voting, and mail in voting, not showing ID. These are all legal ways of cheating. I think Bob Dole said it best in his own written eulogy when he said he hopes he does not vote in the next election. That is another issue I have with early voting. If a person votes on October 20 and dies before Nov. whatever is election day. That vote should not count. Dead people do not get to vote. There used to be rules to voting and I think we need to go back to having rules.

Here are the times the polls are open x to y.

Show your ID

Here is your ballot

Now vote.

Everyone knows ahead of time the rules and they should apply. What we have now is chaos. Trump said he was cheated. Biden is already saying if new election laws are not passed 2022 will be illegitimate. Rules are needed and rules need to be followed.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I like my state’s version better.

Ballot comes in the mail with a pamphlet of information about the candidates and various ballot measures.
I sit and take time to read and do a little research.
Have a cup of coffee.
Fill out my ballot at my leisure.
Sign my ballot.
Then take said ballot to the nearest drop site.

No lines. No time off work. No travel.
Done.

The entire country should give it a try. You’ll never go back to the lines. Trust me.

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
But, but, but ... the mass voter fraud !!

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Legend
Legend
P
So no actual mass voter fraud could be found after several recounts and even reviews by biased companies like Cyber Ninja's couldn't find anything and you still call it "shady"? Oregon has actually had mail in only voting since 1996. Five states were actually holding entirely mail in voting before the pandemic..... Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington and Utah. Twenty-nine states and Washington D.C. allowed “no excuse” mail-in absentee voting.

There were no issues. No mass voter fraud. No problems. But ever since "the big lie" false accusations have been made and now it's all "shady"? This is what it looks like when people make excuses to make voting stricter based on a made up problem that simply doesn't exist.

#gmstrong
mgh888 #1920991 01/21/22 11:41 PM
T
Legend
Legend
T
If Biden were, a puppet agent, under Putin, and the Chinese, How would his administration look any different, in word or in deed?
Rhetorical Question.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
If Biden were, a puppet agent, under Putin, and the Chinese, How would his administration look any different, in word or in deed?
Rhetorical Question.

It would look a lot more like the Trump administration.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
This president has brought us to the brink of war through weakness.

Shame!

P
Legend
Legend
P
Care to explain?

As world leaders condemn Russian aggression, Trump says he and Putin 'get along'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/05/politics/trump-putin-relationship/index.html

You mean like that?

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Skyrocketing inflation
Skyrocketing crime
border in crisis
Afghanistan

He has not led as a moderate Liberal Democrat. He has led like a far left progressive Democrat like Bernie. That is why he cannot get moderates in his party to sign off on his policies let alone reach across the table and get bi-partison support. Like he promised! LOL!!!

You are once again making generalized statements based on preconceived notions without actually discussing specifics of the issue. Manchin and Sinema are not the only moderate democrats in the caucus. In fact, if Trump were a Democrat, I’m pretty sure he’d refer to them as DINOs. Progressives are actually disappointed with a lot of the things Biden has not yet done, such as student loans. Look at Bernie’s platform and run a comparison of what he advocates vs what Biden has actually introduced or advocated for.

Your argument unravels very quickly.

In fact, I have several qualms with some of the ideas being contemplated, but to say Biden is turning into Bernie Sanders is akin to calling someone like Kinzinger a liberal. The notion is just dumb.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
How about this. If what you mentioned gets my guy elected, it’s a great system and works very well. But if it gets your guy elected, then it’s fraud. Deal?

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1921077 01/22/22 02:58 PM
Legend
Legend
Care to explain?

As world leaders condemn Russian aggression, Trump says he and Putin 'get along'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/05/politics/trump-putin-relationship/index.html

You mean like that?

Because of Obama's weakness, Putin took Crimea.
Because of Trump's strength, Putin stood down for 4 years.
Because of Trump's strength, Kim stopped launching missiles over Japan. He stopped threatening Nuclear War on everyone.
Because of Biden's weakness, Kim is back at it again.
Because of Biden's weakness, Putin looks like he may take Ukraine.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet Putin promoted Trump be elected president. Things that make you go hmmmm.....

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Biden had nothing to do with this.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Oh, I'm sure he did even if it was just some taxpayer's funds to get it up and running. This semiconductor shortage is a huge national security concern.

E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...girlfriend-fire-released-10-percent-bond

Defund the police!
Burn down businesses and or loot them!
Take what you want from trains!
Let criminals who do heinous crimes walk free!

Biden's America!

EveDawg #1921248 01/23/22 10:35 AM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Look! Bad black people in a dem city! Somebody needs to protect them southern white ladies from the bad black people, because FOX news set my hair on fire!

I just watched the Emmett Till and his mother Mamie Till Bradley's story. You sound a lot like the white shopkeeper. Nothing is ever going to change until YOU PEOPLE start treating others as fully human and deserving of basic human decency. It's streaming on ABC along with a documentary explaining the story in even more detail. You should watch them if you can find time. It's better than being gas lit by Neo Putin Loving Nazi Tucker Carlson. Stop being their lemming, and stop running with the Trumpian GOPer herd trying to run America over the cliff. It's time to be a real American.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/23/22 10:36 AM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Bunch of blind hyperbole.

EveDawg #1921386 01/23/22 07:30 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I'd rather spew what you call hyperbole, then complete idiocy like you. Thanks for playing.

E
Legend
Legend
E
I posted the truth, and you respond with a bunch of hateful hyperbole. Its what you always do because you cant handle the truth.

EveDawg #1921393 01/23/22 07:39 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Wrong. You posted yet another hair on fire Faux News rant about blacks, BLM, libs, and Biden. But you did it after reading an article about a black man setting his girlfriend on fire. You've made random rants about blacks forever and use your personal tragic experience as a baseline to judge all blacks. It's becoming a pattern.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden's Agenda

Link Copied to Clipboard