Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
E
Legend
Legend
E
Can you even read? You just make up crap as you go. Not one place in my post did I mention blacks. The PEOPLE who do the crimes need to be held accountable. But hateful racist libtards continually make it about race. And then you use race to give them a pass. When CRIMINALS need to be held accountable. So stfu.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: 40YEARSWAITING
EveDawg #1921398 01/23/22 07:54 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Can you even read? You just make up crap as you go. Not one place in my post did I mention blacks. The PEOPLE who do the crimes need to be held accountable. But hateful racist libtards continually make it about race. And then you use race to give them a pass. When CRIMINALS need to be held accountable. So stfu.

And SHAME on you to try to make this about my personal experience with being assaulted in my home. Youre disgusting.

No Craps Given
EveDawg #1921413 01/23/22 08:49 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I am not. I did not 'use' anything. You have on numerous occasions shared bits of that here, and you are usually on a rant about something to do with blacks when you do it. 100% TRUTH, with no shame. I'm sorry you had that experience, but it jaded you.

Also, your post did not say anything about blacks, the article that triggered you, that you linked to your post does. Then you tried to use alt-right blah blah to 'encode' your rant.

BTW – just so we're straight, you disgust me more often than not. Have a good night.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/23/22 08:54 PM.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Do you disagree that those criminals who commited those crimes should be held accountable?

You know nothing about my life to the point of being ignorant.

No Craps Given
EveDawg #1921418 01/23/22 08:59 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Of course, if he set his GF on fire. But that has nothing to do with Biden or libs, or the Biden Agenda… Every POTUS ever had heinous crimes committed by citizens while in office? Is Trump responsible for George Floyd's death? Was that his agenda? NOPE. SO just stop and admit it, blacks committing crimes trigger you, at least be honest with yourself.

E
Legend
Legend
E
It happens on his watch. He's responsible. The acceptance of skyrocketing crime by liberal mayors and govenors is his problem to deal with. Instead he does nothing.

If California burns down tomorrow at the hands of its citizens, are you going to be content that Biden sits around with his thumbs up his butt?

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Hold on... just want to make sure I've got this straight...

She was attacked by a black person, so she's no longer to post stuff about blacks committing crimes... because she's jaded??

Seems about right. thumbsup

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #1921423 01/23/22 09:04 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by FATE

She was attacked by a black person, so she's no longer to post stuff about blacks committing crimes... because she's jaded??

OCD is off his meds. He thinks I have secret codes in my rants lmao

No Craps Given
EveDawg #1921424 01/23/22 09:05 PM
Legend
Legend
It happens on his watch. He's responsible. The acceptance of skyrocketing crime by liberal mayors and govenors is his problem to deal with. Instead he does nothing.
No, no, no, Eve.

All crime in the history of crime is Trump's fault. Even crime from before he was born.

Try and keep up.

FATE #1921426 01/23/22 09:16 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
Oh yeah, I'm sure we'll hear about that shortly.

No Craps Given
FATE #1921429 01/23/22 09:32 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Here comes the PEANUT GALLERY. She posted this crtap.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...girlfriend-fire-released-10-percent-bond

Defund the police!
Burn down businesses and or loot them!
Take what you want from trains!
Let criminals who do heinous crimes walk free!

Biden's America!

Not a damn thing in that article says this guy is a dem or lib. Nothing says Biden let him go. He had a rap sheet, is the only thing I could find that remotely connects to Biden letting him walk free. NOPE. She can act like I'm off my meds all she wants, the article triggered her, and she posted a fox news-ish rant about politics… WTH? So, here you come, telling her it's because I blame Trump for everything… after I just made a posts saying crime happens under every POTUS and TRUMP was not responsible for crimes he didn't commit. But I'm off my meds. And I mentioned her personal tragic experience trying to NOT throw any details out for those who have never heard it. What happened to her was tragic, it jaded her, and I get that, but that wasn't on dems or libs or Biden either. Her post was actually just short of imbecilic, close to a throw post. I like sparring with her, and know how she thinks… this post was not like her. She was triggered. And I called that out, that is all.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/23/22 09:35 PM.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
BTW – Fox News is now the Russian sponsored TV white supremacy/fascist propaganda and Jim Crow News channel, thanks to Cucker Tarlson and friends. ZERO Fox News articles have credibility now. And posting anything from there makes you look bad. Very bad.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Lmao, the only one triggered is you. Nobody can call out Biden and Biden's America without you posting a bunch of trash. All of those things I posted are happening in America and some of them are libtard talking points. You just cant handle that the Dems are driving this country into the ground with its policies. You try to make personal jabs at me instead of dealing with the actual issues at hand.

Typical BS from libtards. Deflecting and whataboutisms.

I cant wait for midterms. You will find out how the whole country thinks Dem policies are a fail. Especially people living in the crime-ridden cities.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
BTW – Fox News is now the Russian sponsored TV white supremacy/fascist propaganda and Jim Crow News channel, thanks to Cucker Tarlson and friends. ZERO Fox News articles have credibility now. And posting anything from there makes you look bad. Very bad.

I'll be sure to post more Fox articles with their inconvienent truths about how Dem policies are a FAIL.

No Craps Given
EveDawg #1921436 01/23/22 10:18 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Lmao, the only one triggered is you. Nobody can call out Biden and Biden's America without you posting a bunch of trash. All of those things I posted are happening in America and some of them are libtard talking points. You just cant handle that the Dems are driving this country into the ground with its policies. You try to make personal jabs at me instead of dealing with the actual issues at hand.

I cant wait for midterms. You will find out how the whole country thinks Dem policies are a fail. Especially people living in the crime-ridden cities.

Nah, I'm done arguing. You got triggered, and now you want to make a thing out of it. I DON'T CARE. The rest of your libtard talk is all just hate rhetoric, your go to when you are getting schooled. But I do want you to know, seriously, that I wasn't trying to hurt you when I talked about your past. I was only pointing out the obvious and trying not to tip my hand at what I was talking about. I'm sorry if you felt that was an attack, because I would not attack you like that with that. And you know damn well I would never intentionally hurt you like that. We've had far too many chats in forums and private messages for you to think that of me. I might get after your politics, your lifestyle, your southern ways, or your 2010 model Comet290 broom stick But I would never attack your personal tragedies. And you do you, but I'm out for now.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Ok, then. Even though you are wrong.

No Craps Given
EveDawg #1921442 01/23/22 10:31 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Oh, I hope the right takes both houses. Then at least we can blame them for obstruction and not just doing nothing. 'Do nothings, due nothing' are who Republicans are now. But I guess that's what you should expect out of a bunch of know nothing conspiracy theorist, bigots, fascists, and imbeciles. But you are correct on one point, dems aren't getting the job done. And we might go back and forth in congressional seats until we have a padded super majority, so we can govern. Progressives have been watching, and there is a plan in place for when the house fails to the GOP. The plan is to do them they way they do us. Give them nothing, no votes, no favors, no exceptions, not a goddam thing.

But you will never hold the White House again, until the Trumpism is gone, and the threat of Jim Crow Fascism is gone. There are too many patriotic Americans from both sides to let that happen again. I'll take all the money you want to bet on that.

E
Legend
Legend
E
I see that you are wrong a lot tonight.

Biden is extremely unpopular due to the multitude of major problems this country is having. If he runs again, all the GOP has to do is put forth a moderate likeable candidate and they will win.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend

Here comes the PEANUT GALLERY. She posted this crtap.

Defund the police!

Biden's America!

Not a damn thing in that article says this guy is a dem or lib. Nothing says Biden let him go. He had a rap sheet, is the only thing I could find that remotely connects to Biden letting him walk free. NOPE. She can act like I'm off my meds all she wants, the article triggered her, and she posted a fox news-ish rant about politics… WTH? So, here you come, telling her it's because I blame Trump for everything… after I just made a posts saying crime happens under every POTUS and TRUMP was not responsible for crimes he didn't commit. But I'm off my meds. And I mentioned her personal tragic experience trying to NOT throw any details out for those who have never heard it. What happened to her was tragic, it jaded her, and I get that, but that wasn't on dems or libs or Biden either. Her post was actually just short of imbecilic, close to a throw post. I like sparring with her, and know how she thinks… this post was not like her. She was triggered. And I called that out, that is all.
Ahh, so you mentioning it without going into details, makes it all acceptable. Now I get it. Thanks for telling us all about Eve... err, without telling us all about Eve. (I'm getting confused)

Still struggling to find anything she said about black people. Can you point that out??

FATE #1921479 01/23/22 11:18 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
The fact that he is trying to belittle my opinions as due to something unrelated that happened 30 years ago is mysogynist and sexist.

No Craps Given
EveDawg #1921481 01/23/22 11:24 PM
Legend
Legend
The fact that he is trying to belittle my opinions as due to something unrelated that happened 30 years ago is mysogynist and sexist.

QFT.

100% unacceptable.

1 member likes this: EveDawg
EveDawg #1921483 01/23/22 11:33 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

I had no clue it happened that long ago and I don't need a sexist or misogynistic reason/motivation to belittle you for your dumbass libertarian opinions. And since you went there, I'll just be straight with you. I've heard your opinions and seen these outbursts from you before. And I read almost all of your post in PP where race is frequently discussed. And even though you've claimed to live around and be cool with blacks, you've numerous times come across as a bigot. That offends me, but I like you and wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Then I heard you (read) talking about your assault. My bad for thinking you might get triggered by your past trauma, when you come across as a bigot, from now on I'll just know the answer.

FATE #1921485 01/23/22 11:36 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

QFT.

100% unacceptable.

100% TROLL. I've done all the explaining I'll do on that. If she really believes that I had misogynistic or sexist reasoning she should ask for me to get a lifetime ban. But she knows damn well I didn't.

EveDawg #1921486 01/23/22 11:39 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E

Defund the police!

Biden's America!

So, despite Obsessive Compulsive Dawg's mysogynist outburst, we are back to this.

Only a few of the multitude of ways the country is going to hell in a handbasket.

Thanks Biden! Every day of your inaction is one day closer to GOP being voted in!

No Craps Given
EveDawg #1921487 01/23/22 11:51 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Calling me a misogynist when you know I'm not isn't going to shut me down. How many times have you called me a good guy? Or thanked me for reaching out to you in pms? Or told others you like me (as a person) and/or said something to the effect that you like going head-to-head because I'm more challenging/fun? Yet, you're going to cry misogynist against me? smdh.

And then come back with a trolling ass post like this. Have you forgotten the last time we butted heads? Well it ended the same way this time is going to end. Shut up.

Legend
Legend

I had no clue it happened that long ago and I don't need a sexist or misogynistic reason/motivation to belittle you for your dumbass libertarian opinions. And since you went there, I'll just be straight with you. I've heard your opinions and seen these outbursts from you before. And I read almost all of your post in PP where race is frequently discussed. And even though you've claimed to live around and be cool with blacks, you've numerous times come across as a bigot. That offends me, but I like you and wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Then I heard you (read) talking about your assault. My bad for thinking you might get triggered by your past trauma, when you come across as a bigot, from now on I'll just know the answer.
Hold the line, this gets even better...

Eve hurt your feelings in the past... so you figured you would take this opportunity to call her racist for a post that had nothing to do with race?!

I think I'm finally starting to figure this out! rofl

E
Legend
Legend
E
I'm just adding to the thread. Youre acting creepy tonight.

No Craps Given
EveDawg #1921491 01/23/22 11:57 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Did I say a damn thing about hurt feelings? And I don't think YOU have anything figured out. Except, trolling, I'll give you that.

Legend
Legend
Yep, yep.

When you have no leg to stand on just yell out "TROLL!"

Next tell me to "shut up" like you're a four-year-old and the thread will be complete.

FATE #1921493 01/24/22 12:00 AM
A
Legend
Legend
A

Hold the line, this gets even better...

Eve hurt your feelings in the past... so you figured you would take this opportunity to call her racist for a post that had nothing to do with race?!

I think I'm finally starting to figure this out! rofl
The weird thing is he said he was done.

EveDawg #1921494 01/24/22 12:26 AM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I'm just adding to the thread. Youre acting creepy tonight.

OK. Let me draw it in crayon for you.

You read an article from Fox News about a black man in Detroit, setting his girlfriend on fire.

Then you came to the political forum and posted the article with a rant from you about Biden and some other gibberish.

Meanwhile, the article has NOTHING to do with politics. It was a horrific crime and a tragedy for the victims, but in noway was your rant remotely relevant.

I question it, see you were obviously triggered by the article and I MADE a logical leap to what I thought might be the reason you were triggered. I even tried to be careful not to tip others off to what I was alluding too, exactly. But I put it out there just the same.

Well I should have known being game day that you are probably getting sauced, but then I triggered you. Here we are, according to you, now I'm sexist, misogynist, and creepy...

Defund the police!

Biden's America!

Yet you still haven't explained how the topic of that article has anything to do with defunding the police, riots, looting trains, letting criminals walk free, and Biden? Did an article about a black man in Detroit setting his girlfriend on fire not trigger or cause you to make this post? Are you just blaming Biden for everything, like you often accuse me of doing to Trump? What exactly about the article made you want to post it in the Biden's Agenda thread? Trolling? Triggered? "Sharing" your opinion?

Oh, you already called it your opinion. So your opinion is bad black man in Detroit, hate the left, hate Biden, hate on OCD for pointing it out and mentioning something personal, back to hate on Biden.

You don't need to respond, my questions mostly rhetorical and your answers will just be more BS.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Ok, slow poke, let me connect the dots for you since you are clueleess. The point of the article (it went over your head) is that this criminal with a rap sheet did a heinous crime to his pregnant girlfriend and got off on 10% bond. It should have been 50K but was knocked down to 5K. So now his criminal ass is out free while his girlfriend is in ICU and the babies might die.

It is Dem agenda to let criminals out on bond cheaply, lesser charges, do less time/no time.

It's unconscionable that this guy is walking around free.

This is #4 on my list.
I was making a list because there are SO MANY THINGS WRONG in this country and I didn't even get close to listing them all.

You're the racist that is making it about race. You make everything about race. That's the libtard mantra. "If you say something I don't like, you must be a racist, facsist, trumpian etc " BS
The head libtard Biden basically said this in his speech the other week.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
EveDawg #1921498 01/24/22 01:01 AM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
ok, let's say I buy that 100%. The left's agenda to do that never became law that I'm aware of, and it was mostly for the indigent, iirc. But I get your point that the left was talking about it. And I agree that there is a lot of wrong in this country, especially now. But tell me how a guy 1 year into his administration caused any of it as POTUS? I'm no fan of Biden, but he has worked to do a hell of a lot more than I ever thought he would. I agree and like some, maybe even most, but he's no progressive and the ONLY thing he has passed was a bipartisan infrastructure bill and bipartisan shut down recovery/pandemic aid bill. Were either of those bad? And he has repeatedly asked republicans to be involved in governing and legislating as the minority, but they've decided to do nothing at THIS TIME for Americans. They will show up like Johnny on the spot for corporate interests, but that is all. Meanwhile, you and many on the right are laying it at Biden's feet. We also have two Senators who flipped parties but never told the Dems to make it official. So none of Biden's populist agenda will ever be passed and unless the right run's on Trump or Trumpism, 2024 could be close. So yeah, I'm not kicking Biden while he's down, and I'm not buying into the falsehoods and propaganda of the right-wingers that just attempted a coup either.

Your post just did not read that way to me. I don't read or watch fox at all, so maybe I don't get your mindset, or maybe our views are so different that I missed what triggered you in the article. Guess we'll call it a misunderstanding and move on. But you are still a trolling right-winger nut job. And shut up.

EDIT: BTW, my special med are kicking in on high gear, so I'm done for tonight. But this isn't over by a long shot. Guess I'll have to kick your butt twice the next time, rhetorically speaking of course.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/24/22 01:06 AM.
E
Legend
Legend
E
I could have been more clear.

But this is belongs to Biden because the buck stops with him and he is a Dem, so he influences their agenda. Don't say he doesn't because he absolutely does.

He makes divisive remarks to further the liberal agenda all the time.

Like this speech: https://www.foxnews.com/media/media-scolds-biden-over-voting-laws-remark

If he felt any of these issues I mentioned were getting out of hand then he can assign people *coughHarriscough* to go deal with it. But no, he is all too happy it's playing out this way.

Which is stupid because he will not win in 2024.

Enjoy your special med lol.

Last edited by EveDawg; 01/24/22 01:10 AM.

No Craps Given
EveDawg #1921500 01/24/22 01:19 AM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
An agenda is nothing but words unless it gets done. Biden is not going to pass a damn thing that is not approved of by Mitch McConnell. He can't even reel in his two senatorial lost causes to pass a spending bill with 50 votes, all while said bill has a 70-80% approval rating across both parties! So Biden won't be getting anything done, like Obama after Obamacare.

But on voting rights I'll defend what he said, tomorrow. Because patriotic republicans should want fair and open elections where everybody's vote counts, anything less is Un-American. And all these new GOPer voting laws can not stand. Period.

Gnight Eve.

Legend
Legend
Only in OCD's world can someone criticizing a criminal FOR SETTING A HUMAN ON FIRE be considered racist.

2 members like this: Day of the Dawg, EveDawg
FATE #1921502 01/24/22 01:28 AM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Shut up.

1 member likes this: FATE
A
Legend
Legend
A
At 12:01 you said your "special" meds were kicking in, and you were done for the night. Yet, still posting at 12:28. Smoke another one.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Probably a good time to shut this thread down.

Last edited by dawglover05; 01/24/22 02:08 AM.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Cancel culture much?

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: 40YEARSWAITING
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden's Agenda

Link Copied to Clipboard