Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara was arrested on a battery charge on Sunday in Las Vegas after being accused of injuring someone at a nightclub on the eve of the Pro Bowl, according to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

Police said they were dispatched around 5:50 p.m. local time Saturday to a hospital where a person had reported a battery at a nightclub. The police said detectives determined the victim was battered by Kamara.

After playing and making four catches for 23 yards for the NFC in Sunday's Pro Bowl, Kamara was taken into custody without incident, according to police, and booked at the Clark County Detention Center on a charge of battery resulting in substantial bodily harm.

Kamara was later released from custody after posting bond. He has a March 8 court date. A conviction on the charge could result in a sentence of one to five years in state prison.

Neither Kamara's representatives nor the Saints immediately responded to a request for comment.

Kamara, 26, had 1,337 yards from scrimmage and nine TDs this season en route to being selected for his fifth Pro Bowl in five seasons as a pro. He was named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2017.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...kamara-arrested-battery-charge-las-vegas

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Play stupid games...

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I have no details of what happened with which to assign blame at this point.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

Legend
Legend
Don't need any...

A trip to "the club" ended with battery resulting in substantial bodily harm.

Stupid games were played lol.

T
Legend
Legend
T
https://www.nfl.com/news/saints-rb-alvin-kamara-arrested-for-battery-resulting-in-bodily-harm

under search of, "what injuries did Alvin kamara cause +news. ...
... Greene was waiting for an Elevator about 6:30 in the morning along with Kamara and a group of about 4 others.
Kamara put his hand on Greenes chest to prevent him from getting in the elevator.
Green pushed Kamara's hand off his chest, where on the group of men overpowerd him and punched him unconscious.
He sustained an orbital fracture of his right eye which may require surgery.

Police found surveilence footage which confirmed the story.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
I love how, in an article about Kamara being arrested for assault, they include his season stats.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: TTTDawg
O
Legend
Legend
O
This always gets a chuckle out of me too. Like, if you're a person that doesn't know who Kamara is when you read this article, is his yardage from scrimmage really going to move the needle for you at all?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
From the article I just read on ESPN it sure sounds as if Kamara started the whole thing including punching the guy 8 times, 3 times while the guy was on the floor then had his buddies punch, kick, and stomp on the guy. Wonder if the Saints will cut him?

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
D
Legend
Legend
D
To Kamara's credit, he wasn't naked.

1 member likes this: FATE
H
All Pro
All Pro
H
#amateurhour

Legend
Legend
Sounds to me like Kamara was exercising his "star quality" and wanted to claim the elevator as his own. #getoutthewayandusethestairs -- there's a playa in the house!

Playa just flushed millions down the drain.

Stupid is as stupid does.

F
Legend
Legend
F
Following Sunday's Pro Bowl game, New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara was arrested immediately as the contest ended at Las Vegas' Allegiant Stadium.

The Saints' No. 41 was arrested and booked into the Clark County Detention Center for battery resulting in substantial bodily harm. The incident happened the night before Sunday's game. Kamara was released on a $5,000 bond.

According to a report from the Las Vegas PD, Kamara and three friends were involved in a fight with a man named Darnell Greene. The Saints star is seen on video surveillance punching a man approximately eight times before others proceeded to stomp on the victim.

Las Vegas police say a person at a hospital on Saturday reported having been beaten at a nightclub. Detectives determined the attack involved Kamara. The victim sufferred an orbital bone fracture, among other injuries.
According to a police report obtained form PFT, the Saints player told police that the victim, Darnell Greene, called one of his friends “ugly” and said to him, “I’ll whoop your a**, too.”

The running back said that he saw a fight break out next to him, and that he saw Greene get punched. Kamara admitted to throwing “a couple punches, thinking the guy was running away.” He said he didn’t remember whether he punched Greene while he was on the ground.

The report indicates that the video contradicts Kamara’s version of the events. The running back said he punched Greene as he was running away. The video shows that Greene had been punched by someone with Kamara, and “then Kamara immediately attacked” Greene.......

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/new...lign-surveillance-video?article-trending

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum New Orleans Saints' Alvin Kamara arrested on battery charge during Pro Bowl weekend in Las Vegas

Link Copied to Clipboard