Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Well, at least CH is back under his bridge for another 6+ months.
Ya, along with a few others. Surprising really.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted by Clown Hunter
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
then why do you do it?

I will gladly answer my Gravy Train scarfing friend. Why do I talk about the plight of your community? I bring light to your corrupt front office in the hopes that one day we can turn the Clown Nation into the Browns Nation.

You see. Way back in the day. The Browns were once a proud organization with a rich history of winning and excellence. Their fans rejoiced and enjoyed the fruits of their team labors. Since the Superbowl era the Browns have turned into the Clowns and the fans have taken the brunt of the hurt.

This is why I say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Like a Cat that plays with it's food I've grown tired of playing with you.

However everything has a purpose, and

No matter what happens from here on out I hilariously figure I won with you about 4 posts back, when you posted the definition of stick your head in the sand. rofl I'm still cracking up at that one

But your hilarity goes all the way back to ... 2015. frown

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
then why do you do it?

I will gladly answer my Gravy Train scarfing friend. Why do I talk about the plight of your community? I bring light to your corrupt front office in the hopes that one day we can turn the Clown Nation into the Browns Nation.

You see. Way back in the day. The Browns were once a proud organization with a rich history of winning and excellence. Their fans rejoiced and enjoyed the fruits of their team labors. Since the Superbowl era the Browns have turned into the Clowns and the fans have taken the brunt of the hurt.

I'm still cracking up at that one

The sad thing is there is nothing funny about the state of your sad squad. frown Pure ineptness. Such a sad state of affairs. frown And the reason your team is in such a bad state is because they simply do not know how to win consistently. And it is not their fault. It is the fault of your very own front office.

We all know they do not know how to win. You yourself proved that the majority of fans who participated in your poll in a thread YOU started agree that the Clowns do NOT know how to win.

Do The Clowns Know How To Win?

60% of fans who took your poll agreed with my take. No they do not know how to win. So when we logically follow the trail we can see that one of the reasons is a lack of leadership on your teams leaders.

You have grown tired of conversating. That is your right to give up. Just like your team does year in and year out. I will continue the good fight friend. I will continue to bring to light the corruption of your front office. I will also continue to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

So long Throw Long. Thank you for attempting to play. You failed predictably. But you attempted.

Last edited by Clown Hunter; 02/11/22 05:27 PM.

" just look at our record. yes we have sucked!" GMdawg - 02/20/15 07:10 AM
T
Legend
Legend
T
Just remember

Everything happens for a reason, and everything has a purpose

What are you a history teacher now?

Much like anyone who sleeps near you, I think you are in for a rude awakening.

60% of the time your squalor works every time.
then why do you do it?

I'm still cracking up at that one

The sad thing is there is nothing funny about the state of your sad squad. frown Pure ineptness. Such a sad state of affairs. frown And the reason your team is in such a bad state is because they simply do not know how to win consistently. And it is not their fault. It is the fault of your very own front office.

We all know they do not know how to win. You yourself proved that the majority of fans who participated in your poll in a thread YOU started agree that the Clowns do NOT know how to win.

Do The Clowns Know How To Win?

60% of fans who took your poll agreed with my take. No they do not know how to win. So when we logically follow the trail we can see that one of the reasons is a lack of leadership on your teams leaders.

You have grown tired of conversating. That is your right to give up. Just like your team does year in and year out. I will continue the good fight friend. I will continue to bring to light the corruption of your front office. I will also continue to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

So long Throw Long. Thank you for attempting to play. You failed predictably. But you attempted.

Just remember

Everything happens for a reason, and everything has a purpose

What are you a history teacher now?

Much like anyone who sleeps near you, I think you are in for a rude awakening.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Wow. I never come to this part of the site - because, well, why would you? ... But I saw a thread title about MKC and whether she's on drugs and that got me to step inside. Then I saw a 33 page thread ...

Only have one thing to say to my fellow Browns fans. Why would you ever engage in responses to this dill? Guy is a full time hater, has spent hours trying to get under all y'alls skin and you let him. I guess that on you if you respond to this kind of gibberish. I mean seriously - a 6th grader could come up with this "smack" - and you all keep falling for it again and again.

Here's a clue: Stop. Because it doesn't matter how right you are or how wrong he is - he isn't going to stop with the stoopidness.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Bro- you totally miss the point.

Our responses are not TO him.
Our responses are FOR us.

His posts provide the perfect springy, trampoline-like launch points for our soaringly superior rejoinders.

We allow him to exist here, because his every post makes even the dullest of us look good by comparison (...and we truly do have some dullards of our own-)

That's why this place exists.
-just sayin'

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: mgh888
T
Legend
Legend
T
" I appreciate that Clark" (From the Christmas Vacation movie) " I've got a plate in my head, it used to be metal but we had to get it taken out because every time Catherine used the microwave I'd ;;;; myself and forget who I was for a half hour." "OH-I-I don't know if I should go sledding down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brain but a piece of government plastic."

"Do you really think it matters Eddy? "

"Well see (knocks on his head) on this side, um y'know, nothing, but over here" (touches the part in his hair) see if I get a dent my hair is just not going to look right"
--------------
So I don't know if I ought to go sailing into an argument with nothing between the ground and my head but a piece of government plastic but just know, My nonsense was meant to draw this thread from 8 to 10 pages so it will be auto locked and sail off into the oblivion of forgetfulness in time, where it belongs! thumbsup
"""
"""
"""
"""
"'"
See! ^ rolleyes

T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted by Vambo
The Pittsburgh Steelers are the 2nd-worst cheaters in NFL history: report

http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2015/05/pittsburgh_steelers_2nd_worst_cheaters.html

SIGH [Linked Image from thecoli.com]

The New England Patriots don't cheat as much as the Pittsburgh Steelers. Only the Denver Broncos cheat more.

That's what the metrics of YourTeamCheats declared with its cheat score rankings for all 32 NFL teams. The website takes into account all scandals, including dirty hits. Pittsburgh's ranking puts the franchise into the category or "elite cheaters," according to the site.

They are are one of four teams in the category, joined by the New York Jets, Washington Redskins and Indianapolis Colts. The site assigns severity of each incident based on the commissioner's punishment. YourTeamCheat.com's math for the calculation gets a little complicated for what it calls Cheapsgate, the high number of fines Steelers players have received for illegal hits since 2010, but it's explained well here.

Here's the full summary of Steelers transgressions

Of the Top 25 incidents of cheating in NFL history, according to YourTeamCheats.com, the Steelers have three. They are as follows:

No. 6 - Impedegate

When head coach Mike Tomlin stepped onto the field while Jacoby Jones was returning a kickoff in a 2013 Thanksgiving game.

No. 11 - Steroidgate

The Steelers, by Terry Bradshaw's admission, using steroids in their golden era of the 1970s and 80s. They won four Super Bowls then.

No. 23 - Cheapsgate

The six times Steelers players have been fined for illegal hits since 2010. That's the highest total in the league. James Harrison accounts for three of those penalties.

This Harrison hit cost him $20,000 for roughing the passer that was Drew Brees in an Oct. 31, 2010 game:

Tossing Vince Young earned him a $5,000 fine earlier that same season:

Harrison was fined $75,000 for this hit on Mohamed Massquoi, which happened on Oct. 17, 2010.

This 2011 hit on Colt McCoy earned him a one-game suspension:

For what it's worth, the Patriots were ranked as the 16th-worst cheaters in the league.

Poor Clown Hunter. . Poor Clown Hunter Indeed! [Linked Image from thecoli.com]
This response from 2017 should not be forgotten.
The Pittsburghhh stillers are now the 2nd worst cheaters in the league.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
What a train wreck of a offseason. SMH.
frown
Well I hate to say I told you so but. . . . frown

Once again the Clowns have another drama filled offseason and the fans are the ones who are victims.

Now some of you may understand why I occasionally proclaim Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed frown

O
Legend
Legend
O
Mason Rudulph, somehow, is still your best QB.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by Vambo
The Pittsburgh Steelers are the 2nd-worst cheaters in NFL history: report

http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2015/05/pittsburgh_steelers_2nd_worst_cheaters.html

SIGH [Linked Image from thecoli.com]

The New England Patriots don't cheat as much as the Pittsburgh Steelers. Only the Denver Broncos cheat more.

That's what the metrics of YourTeamCheats declared with its cheat score rankings for all 32 NFL teams. The website takes into account all scandals, including dirty hits. Pittsburgh's ranking puts the franchise into the category or "elite cheaters," according to the site.

They are are one of four teams in the category, joined by the New York Jets, Washington Redskins and Indianapolis Colts. The site assigns severity of each incident based on the commissioner's punishment. YourTeamCheat.com's math for the calculation gets a little complicated for what it calls Cheapsgate, the high number of fines Steelers players have received for illegal hits since 2010, but it's explained well here.

Here's the full summary of Steelers transgressions

Of the Top 25 incidents of cheating in NFL history, according to YourTeamCheats.com, the Steelers have three. They are as follows:

No. 6 - Impedegate

When head coach Mike Tomlin stepped onto the field while Jacoby Jones was returning a kickoff in a 2013 Thanksgiving game.

No. 11 - Steroidgate

The Steelers, by Terry Bradshaw's admission, using steroids in their golden era of the 1970s and 80s. They won four Super Bowls then.

No. 23 - Cheapsgate

The six times Steelers players have been fined for illegal hits since 2010. That's the highest total in the league. James Harrison accounts for three of those penalties.

This Harrison hit cost him $20,000 for roughing the passer that was Drew Brees in an Oct. 31, 2010 game:

Tossing Vince Young earned him a $5,000 fine earlier that same season:

Harrison was fined $75,000 for this hit on Mohamed Massquoi, which happened on Oct. 17, 2010.

This 2011 hit on Colt McCoy earned him a one-game suspension:

For what it's worth, the Patriots were ranked as the 16th-worst cheaters in the league.

Poor Clown Hunter. . Poor Clown Hunter Indeed! [Linked Image from thecoli.com]
This response from 2017 should not be forgotten.
The Pittsburghhh stillers are now the 2nd worst cheaters in the league.

Ironically this response from 2017 was from one of the most notorious rule breakers on this forum. He was rightfully booted because he did not know how to follow the Rules of the Clown Pound. He blatantly disregarded established rules and common decency. I repeatedly warned him about his behavior in good faith. I told him to be careful because the Refs could take action. I provided him with links to the Rules of the Clown Pound and highlighted the sections where he was wrong.

He said the rules did not apply to him and doubled down on his antics. I warned him repeatedly that if he did not take heed to my warnings I would not have any choice but to bring my concerns to the Refs. He then acted like the Clowns Front Office. He then Tripled Down on his rule breaking. In order to protect the integrity of this board I had to do the right thing. I reported him and he was banned. It was a sad thing but it had to be done.

Now we need to come together and do something similar to your front office. I wish it was simple as reporting them to the Refs but it is not. So my Clown Friends now is the time to roll up your sleeves, put the Doggy Masks down and lets get serious about the business of rehabbing the image of the Clowns into the Browns once again.

SMH. It truly is no wonder the Clowns franchise is in the state it is in. Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

Last edited by Clown Hunter; 08/04/22 08:38 AM.

Legend
Legend
Glad to see you made parole. Just remember the three strike rule Clown.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Yay!

The silly clown is back to entertain us! Welcome back, clown!

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Just remember the three strike rule Clown.

Ironically I told Vambo about the rules. After watching him break the rules of the Clown Pound for the third time I had to report him to the Refs. Sadly for him he did not listen and was perma banned. frown

Last edited by Clown Hunter; 08/04/22 10:33 AM.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Just remember the three strike rule Clown.

Ironically I told Vambo about the rules. After watching him break the rules of the Clown Pound for the third time I had to report him to the Refs. Sadly for him he did not listen and was perma banned. frown

Your reports had nothing to do with his ban. So, you can stop peddling that nonsense.

2 members like this: Max Payne, FATE
B
Legend
Legend
B
Glad to see you made parole. Just remember the three strike rule Clown.

I come in here rarely, but this guy is a fixture.

I am here to advocate that the people on the short bus deserve a break.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'm just glad that the last team to win a playoff game at Heinz Field was the Cleveland Browns.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
O
Legend
Legend
O
I wonder if Trubisky was able to complete a pass in Camp today.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
M
Rookie
Rookie
M
I actually signed in for the first time in a long time, maybe a couple of years. The first person I looked for was Vambo. He and I got into some funny stuff. I was like the only Steeler fan in the world he liked. Still didn't stop the arguments, but he was cool with me. I've picked and hassled him since the NFL had forums. Probably since about 2000-2002. Sorry he's banned.

Legend
Legend
Sorry your smack still sucks

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Max Payne
I actually signed in for the first time in a long time, maybe a couple of years. The first person I looked for was Vambo. He and I got into some funny stuff. I was like the only Steeler fan in the world he liked. Still didn't stop the arguments, but he was cool with me. I've picked and hassled him since the NFL had forums. Probably since about 2000-2002. Sorry he's banned.

I talk to him some over on another board that I have belonged to for maybe the last 12 years.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Best reply to a fan complaint ever.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
The Clowns are in the basement of the AFC North where it is damp and chills to the bone.

Wow. It’s truly times like these that cause me to say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed frown

V
Legend
Legend
V
No need to put your post in the Smack Shack. Similar posts pollute the Pure Football and Game Day forums daily.

Legend
Legend
We get our SB every year. The draft. Oh wait…. We’ll be waiting 3 years for that now. Please resume.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
No need to put your post in the Smack Shack. Similar posts pollute the Pure Football and Game Day forums daily.

Finally the message I have been preaching for years has filtered to the Puppy floppy ears in the other forums.

The angst and teeth gnashing of the fan base is justified. The Clowns front office is simply not interested in building a Super Bowl roster. The proof is in your record

Smh. It’s a reason why I sometimes say Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown

V
Legend
Legend
V
Well, I think those guys are clueless..........so, take that for what it's worth.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Wow! It is times like these that cause me to say…

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed! superconfused

Legend
Legend
Why is your lame azz even here in the Smack Shack?

In the 2023 NFL season, there was only one AFCN team that was totally shut out of the playoffs.
That team would be... yours.

#alosersmackswhat?

Enjoy your participation trophy, you 4th-place contestant.

1st String
1st String
You have a lot of nerve hurling smack after that one-and-done complete beatdown you suffered on Saturday. Just a reminder you didn't win the division either.
You Cleveland Clowns will be watching the rest of the playoffs from the couch just like we will.

Legend
Legend
You have a lot of nerve hurling anything when your WhoDeyHoe is 1-5 career. Then again, she folds like a cheap suit whenever she sees Myles Garrett.

See you again in eight more years.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
1 member likes this: JimDawg
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Medmann
You have a lot of nerve hurling smack after that one-and-done complete beatdown you suffered on Saturday. Just a reminder you didn't win the division either.
You Cleveland Clowns will be watching the rest of the playoffs from the couch just like we will.

Your team has essentially been on the couch for like a month.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: JimDawg
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C

He has a lot of nerve when someone else came here talking smack after not even making it?

Legend
Legend

Look Methman is back.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

You have a lot of nerve hurling smack after finishing last.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1st String
1st String
Yea, well after playing in TWO consecutive AFC Championship games & ONE Super Bowl this not making the playoffs is an odd feeling for Bengals fans. Now for you Cleveland fans that feeling is normal, you never do any of those things. ;-)

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Kinda like how Burrow just can't beat the Browns?

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Yea, well after playing in TWO consecutive AFC Championship games & ONE Super Bowl this not making the playoffs is an odd feeling for Bengals fans. Now for you Cleveland fans that feeling is normal, you never do any of those things. ;-)

I know this isn't the case, which is what makes it weird... but you sound like 3/4 of the Bengals fans that I know that have only just started following the team in the past 3 years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend

Your "team" watched CLE's playoff game from the couch... just like you.
#aspectatorsayswhat?

Seeya next year, 4th of 4.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack I hate to say I told you so but. . . . . . .

Link Copied to Clipboard