Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1922266 01/27/22 08:28 PM
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
Browns must explore trades for big-name QBs such as Aaron Rodgers, Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins, Jimmy Garoppolo and Russell Wilson: Mary Kay Cabot

Legend
Legend
This should be in the K9 Consensus thread. I'd love to see that poll.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
E
Legend
Legend
E
She's a troll.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: PrplPplEater
T
Legend
Legend
T
The saddest thing is, That person, probably has more inside information, and ... how would you say?, proximity to associates of the Haslems, and ability to influence their decisions, Or, on the other hand the ability to announce their decisions to fans, before they happen, to judge the reactions, and the worst part is, there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Hey I just had a thought, What if?, nahhh they wouldn't use reporting to make leverage in contract negotiations.
(time to take a break from reality. In Fairy tale land, 10 of millions of dollars don't drive wedges between owners and quarterbacks in the public media. In Fairy tale land, the free French fries don't cause adverse health effects. And it's the offseason.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
Legend
T
A few years ago, Beau Bishop would keep his sports talk in Cleveland, and you could listen to his hours of filler and you knew where it was, it was on some show, but that show was in Cleveland.

Earlier, Beau Bishop was on sports talk radio in Columbus, and he took up some air time with his brand of schtick, but it feels very much a letdown or like you got missed out, that they just re-branded, or re-hashed, or Just found a 2nd place to play the same schtick;
which sometimes takes up hours,
and if you wanted to hear it, you could already find it.

It has a place, and it is fine where it belongs. Everything has a place. French Fries at Mcdonalds may be fine, in their place, but their place is not at the pizza hut. Beau Bishop stories about how he played a round of golf that drain on for 20 minutes of details have a place, and its not at the other markets sports radio.

Beau Bishop telling another story about a round of golf, as though every listener is not actually a football fan, but everyone on earth only cares about how the weather was, or what name dropped celebrity said hi as they plodded through another boring round or boring golf
must certainly be on something. thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown
Beau Bishop stories about rounds of Golf? thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown
thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown
thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown
thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown
thumbsdown 36 holes of golf stories. frown

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Is Mary Kay on drugs??

Link Copied to Clipboard