Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Such a fun and true hashtag. This thread may go on FOREVER.

Here is a link to this savageness on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ThankaRepublican&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/03/22 08:27 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
rofl

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
O
Legend
Legend
O
I was surprised by how well this thread had gone thus far, all things considered. Well, it was going to be locked soon anyways, so might as well devolve.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
So OCD you are saying you want to kill that child in the picture? That is what I got out of that picture and the words don't tell me your pro life. Despicable!

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
So OCD you are saying you want to kill that child in the picture? That is what I got out of that picture and the words don't tell me your pro life. Despicable!

That is quite the twisted interpretation. That picture and quote is pointing out that a large portion (notice I didn't say all) of people who call themselves pro life are not truly pro life just pro birth. Once born, they don't care about that child anymore. They don't care if that child is hungry. They don't care if that child get's educated. They don't care if that child has a safe place to live and food on their table... All they care about is that the child got birthed. Once born they stop caring, which is sad. They clearly care more about the unborn fetus than the living child.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
P
Legend
Legend
P
He's just trying to deflect from the fact that once those babies are born Republicans don't give a damn about them. Being born in abject poverty, to drug addicted parents and prostitutes as mothers is no concern to them. A broken foster care system is no concern to them. The fact they claim to care about them while doing zero to try and help fund their higher education means nothing to them. It's just hard for them to own up to the fact that what they really are is pro birth, not pro life. If they were actually pro life they would give a damn about them after they're born.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: mgh888
Legend
Legend
They, they, they, they, they...

I think you guys are missing the bigger point.

WE want all babies to be born so we have more people to HATE while we're still here!

Besides that, gun owners need to eat...

[Linked Image from dmmclan.net]

P
Legend
Legend
P
At least you've come out and admitted it publicly.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I can't "come out", I'm a republican. I'm trapped in a body that isn't mine.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

P
Legend
Legend
P
I understand why you can't come out. I mean with your parties stance on the LGBTQ community, it would make it very difficult to remain being accepted.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
It's LGBTQIA+ now; you self-centered, exclusionary fool. Discrimination much?

I'm starting to think you eat babies too...

P
Legend
Legend
P
I've never found anyone that has been able to prepare them to my liking.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
You ain't seen me on the grill, bro. Make it down to a tailgate. grin

1 member likes this: PitDAWG
O
Legend
Legend
O
https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/04/politics/madison-cawthorn-north-carolina/index.html

Madison Cawthorne's eligibility to run was upheld....

Not because it was determined he was clear of wrongdoing for Jan6, but because a judge ruled that a Civil War era law could be applied forward in time, and allow him to still run for office despite participating in an insurrection.

This (IMO) is bigger than the Tucker Carlson "but nobody should take him seriously" ruling.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Isn’t swalwell the guy who spent 3+ years lying thru his teeth about the President. I guess he squeezed that in between frolics in the hay with a chicomm spy. The fact that you give the guy any credibility at all tells me all I need to know.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Michigan GOP Candidate Tells Daughters 'If Rape Is Inevitable, Lie Back And Enjoy It'

Sebastian Murdock
Tue, March 8, 2022, 2:07 PM

A GOP candidate running for Michigan’s House of Representatives said during a Facebook Live broadcast that he tells his daughters to “lie back and enjoy” rape if it’s “inevitable.”

Robert “RJ” Regan, who won the GOP special primary in the state’s 74th district last week, was discussing how to decertify the 2020 presidential election during a Facebook Live broadcast for the Republican group Rescue Michigan Coalition on Sunday when he made the comment.

“Having three daughters, I tell my daughters, ‘Well, if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it,’” Regan said roughly 10 minutes into the broadcast. “That’s not how we roll, that’s not how we won this election.”

“That was a shameful comment,” attendee Amber Harris said in response.

Host Adam de Angeli then joked that the show might not stream “for much longer after what Robert said.”

De Angeli also defended Regan later on the same broadcast, telling a commenter that Regan was describing what “you should not do.”

Regan did not respond to multiple requests for comment from HuffPost.

Regan, who won his primary by just 81 votes, lost that same race in 2020 after a viral tweet from his own daughter told people not to vote for her dad, Fox 17 noted.

“If you’re in michigan and 18+ pls for the love of god do not vote for my dad for state rep. tell everyone,” Stephanie Regan tweeted at the time.

During Sunday’s Facebook Live event, Regan also defended Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose forces are currently invading Ukraine.

“Putin said, ‘I have to protect my country, I have to protect my children, and I can’t count on the United States,’” Regan said.

“So what he did was took some proactive action, he went into Ukraine, knocked out the bio labs, knocked out the missile sites, so he can protect his people,” the candidate added, likely referring to a QAnon conspiracy theory about bioweapons.

That’s not what Putin did. Instead, he launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, where Russian forces have bombed civilians and have been attempting to capture the country’s capital city, Kyiv.

Republican Tori Sachs of the Michigan Freedom Fund condemned Regan in a statement to Fox 17.

“RJ Regan’s disgusting and dehumanizing comments on the horror of sexual assault along with his support of murderous dictator Vladimir Putin are despicable and completely disqualify him from holding public office,” Sachs said. “I teach my four young daughters to stand up for themselves, to know their worth, and to fight back and speak out against creeps like Regan. RJ Regan doesn’t belong anywhere near the state Capitol, and that is why we endorsed and supported his opponent.”

Regan will now face Carol Glanville, a Democrat, in the special election for the seat on May 3.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/michigan-gop-candidate-tells-daughters-190734197.html

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
E
Legend
Legend
E
There is a sex kink involving rape acts. Maybe he is one of those. Disgusting.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Glad I scrolled up before I went off asking you WTH you are talking about… lol.

O
Legend
Legend
O
https://www.npr.org/2022/03/09/1085..._source=twitter.com&utm_term=nprnews

Read to the end for the plot twist... ::facepalm::

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Well, that’s reassuring.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by oobernoober

Sounds like she's tailor-made for the position!

How can you hate on a face like this:

[Linked Image from denver.cbslocal.com]

Isn't crazy how some people pass the criminal "eye test" with flying colors? rofl

1 member likes this: oobernoober
F
Legend
Legend
F
Is that Debbie Harry? wink

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FloridaFan
Is that Debbie Harry? wink
Looks like her... but Debbie was gonna be your #1.

This chick is straight #2.

1 member likes this: Jester
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

Ex-Tennessee rep pleads guilty to fraud in consulting scheme

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A former Tennessee Republican lawmaker pleaded guilty Tuesday to a federal wire fraud charge over allegations she helped carry out a political consulting kickback scheme with a disgraced former state House speaker and his one-time chief of staff, even concocting a phony identity for the company’s leader.

Ex-Rep. Robin Smith entered her plea in Nashville federal court under an agreement with prosecutors. The charging document says the Hixson lawmaker, former House Speaker Glen Casada and his then-chief of staff, Cade Cothren, used a political consulting firm to illegally funnel money to themselves through both campaign and taxpayer-funded work, while concealing their involvement in it.

Casada and Cothren are described but not named in the document, which was unsealed Monday and quickly spurred Smith’s resignation as a lawmaker. So far, prosecutors have not announced any charges against the other two in the case that centers on claims about a company, Phoenix Solutions, and a fake persona, “Matthew Phoenix,” used even on an IRS form.

Smith said in a written statement that she intends to cooperate with the authorities.

“Once the Department of Justice informed me of the nature of my activities, I took full responsibility for my actions, culminating in my guilty plea,” said Smith, who did not respond to reporters’ questions while leaving court Tuesday. “There are no excuses. I intend to cooperate fully as a witness with the federal government and do whatever I can to assist the government in this regard.”

It remains unclear what agreement Smith and prosecutors might have reached on a recommended sentence. U.S. District Judge Eli Richardson said during the hearing that the maximum sentence for her crime was 20 years in prison. But he also noted that Smith’s plea deal includes stipulations about cooperation, without saying what those entail. Her sentencing was set for October.

Prosecutors said in charging documents that Smith “devised and intended to devise a scheme and artifice to defraud and deprive the citizens of the Middle District of Tennessee and the government of Tennessee of their right to the honest services of a public official.”

Casada resigned from the top leadership post in 2019 after revelations he exchanged sexually explicit text messages about women with Cothren years ago. In January 2021, FBI agents searched the homes and offices of several state lawmakers and staffers, including Casada, Smith and Cothren. At the time, federal investigators declined to give a reason for the searches.

The charge against Smith appears to shed some light on the raid. The documents state Cothren launched a political consulting firm called Phoenix Solutions, LLC that was designed to offer mail and consulting services to lawmakers in 2019 with Smith’s and Casada’s “knowledge and support.” All three claimed the firm was run by “Matthew Phoenix” when in fact it was Cothren using a made-up alias, the documents allege.

Authorities say Phoenix Solutions was initially set up to provide mail and consulting political services for lawmakers facing primary election opponents. It performed those services and later sent taxpayer-funded mailings to constituents, from which Phoenix Solutions, a separate company owned by Smith, and another company owned by Casada received almost $52,000 combined in 2020, the documents state.

Smith, Cothren and Casada hid Cothren’s involvement in Phoenix Solutions, and hid that Cothren “kicked back” portions of the profits to Casada and Smith, because they feared the House speaker’s office would not approve the company’s use and individual lawmakers would not use the firm, either, if that information got out, prosecutors claim.

In 2020, Cothren’s then-girlfriend and Cothren exchanged emails as “Candice” and “Matthew” to make it appear as though Phoenix Solutions employees needed to secure an outstanding payment that the state hadn’t paid, authorities said. That exchange was forwarded to Smith. The girlfriend was not identified.

According to prosecutors, Smith told multiple Republican lawmakers in 2020 that “Matthew Phoenix and his associate, Candice, got tired of living in the Washington, D.C. area and decided to move back home to New Mexico, where Phoenix started Phoenix Solutions.”

At one point, the documents allege Smith emailed Cothren saying that he “may have to assume the role of Matthew again.” He replied saying, “Matthew, reporting for duty!” and included a GIF of “a salute from Harrison Ford’s character Han Solo in the movie Star Wars,” officials said.

Officials also say Smith provided false information on Matthew Phoenix to current House Speaker Cameron Sexton and other legislative staffers when pushing for payments to Phoenix.

When Smith forwarded those messages to Cothren, she wrote “Shhhhhhhhhh,” according to court records.

Smith, 58, was elected to the House of Representatives in 2018. She’d previously served as chair of the Tennessee Republican Party and a policy advisor to Republican U.S. Rep. Mark Green.

Casada in November announced he wouldn’t run for reelection this year, and would instead run for Williamson County clerk.

Cothren, meanwhile, has informed state campaign finance regulators that he is invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination and won’t abide by a subpoena in an investigation surrounding a political action committee.

https://www.wavy.com/news/politics/ex-tennessee-rep-pleads-guilty-to-fraud-in-consulting-scheme/

She was the low hanging fruit in this mess. There will be bigger fish to fry coming soon.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Yikes what a horrific comment to make.

The party of law and order are on a roll:

GOP Congressman Madison Cawthorn charged with driving on a revoked license for 2nd time; court dates set

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-congressman-madison-cawthorn-charged-200701610.html

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

FATE, check up on your girl. She shorted out and it looks like permanent damage.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted by Jester
Michigan GOP Candidate Tells Daughters 'If Rape Is Inevitable, Lie Back And Enjoy It'

Sebastian Murdock
Tue, March 8, 2022, 2:07 PM

A GOP candidate running for Michigan’s House of Representatives said during a Facebook Live broadcast that he tells his daughters to “lie back and enjoy” rape if it’s “inevitable.”

Robert “RJ” Regan, who won the GOP special primary in the state’s 74th district last week, was discussing how to decertify the 2020 presidential election during a Facebook Live broadcast for the Republican group Rescue Michigan Coalition on Sunday when he made the comment.

“Having three daughters, I tell my daughters, ‘Well, if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it,’” Regan said roughly 10 minutes into the broadcast. “That’s not how we roll, that’s not how we won this election.”

“That was a shameful comment,” attendee Amber Harris said in response.

Host Adam de Angeli then joked that the show might not stream “for much longer after what Robert said.”

De Angeli also defended Regan later on the same broadcast, telling a commenter that Regan was describing what “you should not do.”

Regan did not respond to multiple requests for comment from HuffPost.

Regan, who won his primary by just 81 votes, lost that same race in 2020 after a viral tweet from his own daughter told people not to vote for her dad, Fox 17 noted.

“If you’re in michigan and 18+ pls for the love of god do not vote for my dad for state rep. tell everyone,” Stephanie Regan tweeted at the time.

During Sunday’s Facebook Live event, Regan also defended Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose forces are currently invading Ukraine.

“Putin said, ‘I have to protect my country, I have to protect my children, and I can’t count on the United States,’” Regan said.

“So what he did was took some proactive action, he went into Ukraine, knocked out the bio labs, knocked out the missile sites, so he can protect his people,” the candidate added, likely referring to a QAnon conspiracy theory about bioweapons.

That’s not what Putin did. Instead, he launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, where Russian forces have bombed civilians and have been attempting to capture the country’s capital city, Kyiv.

Republican Tori Sachs of the Michigan Freedom Fund condemned Regan in a statement to Fox 17.

“RJ Regan’s disgusting and dehumanizing comments on the horror of sexual assault along with his support of murderous dictator Vladimir Putin are despicable and completely disqualify him from holding public office,” Sachs said. “I teach my four young daughters to stand up for themselves, to know their worth, and to fight back and speak out against creeps like Regan. RJ Regan doesn’t belong anywhere near the state Capitol, and that is why we endorsed and supported his opponent.”

Regan will now face Carol Glanville, a Democrat, in the special election for the seat on May 3.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/michigan-gop-candidate-tells-daughters-190734197.html

He could get raped too; maybe the dumb sob should just lay back and enjoy it

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
https://www.businessinsider.com/for...eling-russian-money-into-election-2021-9

A former campaign staffer for US Sen. Rand Paul has been charged with channeling money from Russia into the 2016 presidential election, the US Department of Justice said Monday.

In an unsealed indictment, dated September 9, prosecutors allege Jesse Benton "conspired to illegally funnel thousands of dollars of foreign money from a Russian foreign national" into the campaign.

In October 2016, Benton received a $100,000 wire transfer from the unnamed Russian national, the indictment states, promising him that he would get to "meet a celebrity" at a fundraiser in Philadelphia on September 22, 2016.

Prosecutors do not name the candidate, but former President Donald Trump was hosting a fundraiser that night at the Ritz-Carlton in Center City, Philadelphia.

The Russian national attended the fundraiser, according to the indictment, his travel to the United States facilitated by an alleged co-conspirator, Roy Douglas Wead, a conservative author. All three "had official photographs taken with Political Candidate 1," prosecutors say.

The two are accused of falsely portraying the contribution as payment for "consulting work." Benton kept most of it himself — $75,000, according to the indictment. The rest was donated to the politician in Benton's name.

Around the same time, Benton — who managed Paul's 2010 run for office, as well as the 2014 campaign of another Kentucky Republican, Sen. Mitch McConnell — was convicted of campaign finance fraud over his role in the 2012 Ron Paul presidential campaign. He was sentenced days before the Philadelphia fundraiser to two years probation and ordered to pay a $10,000 fine.

Before leaving office, Trump pardoned Benton for that crime.

If convicted in this case, Benton and Wead could face significant prison time, with each of the six counts against them carrying a sentence of five to 20 years behind bars.

Last edited by northlima dawg; 03/09/22 08:14 PM.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by oobernoober

I want to buy the rope.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
More smoke…

Edit - to add context to that, I was talking before about the numerous instances of evidence of Russian money making its way through the far right channels. This seems to add to that suspicion.

Last edited by dawglover05; 03/09/22 10:42 PM.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
People say Biden has lost his mind, which he may have, but how could one look at that video and not say the same?

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Oh, what I wouldn't do for a mean tweet and cheap gas!!! Or cheap anything about now. Instead, we have Jimmy Carters failed policies all over again, with a fool that is asleep behind the wheel.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Legend
Legend
we have a few posters here nodding in agreement with his crazy ass windmill takes.

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M
""OMG I’m dying!!! On a UFC podcast today, Trump is asked how he sees the war in Ukraine playing out and he launches into a riff about windmills!""

It's Trump in a nutshell. Well I guess it doesn't highlight his wannabe King syndrome - but man, what a perfect 57 seconds to show his fine intellect and ability to look at the big picture when talking about the atrocities going on in Ukraine.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Very Stable Genius, indeed.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
Oh, what I wouldn't do for a mean tweet and cheap gas!!! Or cheap anything about now. Instead, we have Jimmy Carters failed policies all over again, with a fool that is asleep behind the wheel.

You seem very confident that Trump would be better than "a fool asleep behind the wheel". Would you really prefer someone intentionally driving the car off the highway vs the geriatric driving 30mph and can't stay in a lane? Let's be honest with ourselves... we're talking about the same guy that said, to the world, that he believed Comrade Vlady over our own intelligence community when it came to election interference. It goes back to what many were saying in the run-up to the election... we had to choose between two people that couldn't form complete sentences.

Everything considered, I don't think Biden has been doing that poorly in regards to dealing with Russia, but my expectations were below the basement floor having just come out of exiting Afghanistan.

-PrplPplEater
2 members like this: dawglover05, PitDAWG
Legend
Legend
Q: what is the difference between Republicans and Ukrainians?
A: Ukrainians defend their capitol.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c.

Oh Madison.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus What Republicans have become part 3

Link Copied to Clipboard