Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
jc

thinking about all the crap that MGT and Gosar got for attending that racist ass conference, i decided to watch one of Nick Fuentes's speech. have to give him this: he's a very good speaker. the style in which he talks once again explains how he's built a legit audience. But the actual worth of his words are straight up trash. i'm sorry but i just can't see how anybody follows this dude. we always talk about red flags in someone's character, actions, or words. i don't care how good of a speaker someone is, it still has to be based in reality for the words to really inspire action. just listen to this guy, and you will swear up and down he isn't talking about the same country we live in.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Milk Man
j/c.

Oh Madison.

Madison Cawthorn is an embarrassment to conservatism, an embarrassment to Republicans, an embarrassment to North Carolina, an embarrassment to the USA, and just a general embarrassment to humanity.

Last edited by DCDAWGFAN; 03/10/22 01:58 PM.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Oh, what I wouldn't do for a mean tweet and cheap gas!!!

You know what? For her, I'll gladly pay more at the pump- without complaining even once.

[Linked Image from blog.wellappointedhouse.com]

I guess you and I were just raised differently.
I prefer my parents.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
4 members like this: Jester, EveDawg, PitDAWG
P
Legend
Legend
P
Do you mean to tell me you wouldn't give her up for a mean Tweet and cheaper gas? WTH is wrong with you!?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
He’s one of those guys who makes me shudder every time I think about my past involvement with the party.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
P
Legend
Legend
P
You didn't leave your party. Neither did DC. Your party left you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
3 members like this: OldColdDawg, oobernoober, dawglover05
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Oh, what I wouldn't do for a mean tweet and cheap gas!!!

You know what? For her, I'll gladly pay more at the pump- without complaining even once.

[Linked Image from blog.wellappointedhouse.com]

I guess you and I were just raised differently.
I prefer my parents.
I have seen this notion that you are heartless if you won't just suck it up and pay more for gas.... but it's not just at the pump, it's the cost of everything that has to be farmed, manufactured, shipped, transported, stored, etc.. everything. And I can afford the money for gas, it hurts, but I'm not really changing my plans because of it... but what about that single mother of two who can't make ends meet that democrats love to drag into every conversation? Who can't afford a cool new top of the line Tesla like Stephen Colbert can on his $15 million salary? She's paying more for everything in her life now too.... or did we stop caring about her plight?

And the fact is Jen Psaki blaming high gas prices on Russia would have to be marked "mostly false" by any reasonable fact checker... gas floated in the mid to high $2 range since 2014, actually getting below $2 a couple times but never getting above $3... When Biden took office it was at $2.39 national average... before Russia invaded it had gone to almost $3.60... that's a 50% increase that you can't blame on Russia.. since the invasion it has gone up another 20%... I could have lived with the 20% increase caused by the invasion and never said a word... but an 80% increase? In 14 months? C'mon man....

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Nice point you're trying to make, but single working mom isn't Day of the Dawg... the original complainer who also likes mean tweets.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
My points are all regarding our current POTUS, and what mighta, coulda, shoulda been done...

I will leave the Trump supporters to fight their own battles.

yebat' Putin
P
Legend
Legend
P
Nobody is happy about the cost of gas. I know I'm not. But as you yourself stated, it has gone up 20% since the war started and will go up even more as times passes at least in part due to the war.

It is odd that you threw in the comment about "since Biden took office" when it's you I actually learned from that presidents have little to no impact on gas process because they can't control the price of world crude. Unless of course they could get oil producing countries to cut back on production by threatening them.

Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-military-support-sources-idUSKBN22C1V4

I brought up somewhere how much this hurts the bottom of our social economic ladder. I wish there was a way to prevent that. While you and I can afford it and many can afford it by shuffling their finances somewhat, there are millions and millions that can not.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I didn't see a single thing in your post about "what mighta, coulda, shoulda been done..."?

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
If you are upset with high gas prices be upset with Putin not Biden.
If you are upset with high gas prices be upset with China for not condemning Putin not Biden
If you are upset with high gas prices be upset with The congressmen/Congresswomen who offer support for Putin not Biden
If you are upset with high gas prices be upset with Trump for weakening NATO so Putin thinks he could get away with this not Biden

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
1 member likes this: mgh888
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
And the whole "I would trade a mean tweet for some lower gas prices" is a farce. You take smallest example of the things wrong with trump and act like that is the only issue. You completely ignore his racism and his misogyny. You ignore his complete lack of concern for the health and wellbeing of other. You ignore his utter contempt for obeying the rule of law. You ignore his desire to turn our Presidency into whatever it is you want to call what Putin does. Seems to me trump had 2 desires: 1, turn himself into Putin and run this country the way Putin runs Russia and 2, line his pockets with gold.

And that is just what comes off the top of my head in 20 seconds. I have no doubt there are numerous other issues, but yea, the mean tweet is his most vile and reprehensible quality in your mind.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Jester
And the whole "I would trade a mean tweet for some lower gas prices" is a farce. You take smallest example of the things wrong with trump and act like that is the only issue. You completely ignore his racism and his misogyny. You ignore his complete lack of concern for the health and wellbeing of other....

You're putting too much thought into this. Any hypothetical involving the current situation being any different under a Trump presidency is a waste of time. Trump was Putin's buddy, and trying to infer that Trump would've done something even remotely like standing up to Putin is totally ridiculous. It's even worse than the "this exit from Afghanistan wouldn't have been so bad if Trump were prez", while ignoring the fact that it was Trump that didn't include the Afghani govt in the negotiations and set an even earlier deadline for withdrawal.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
2 members like this: mgh888, Jester
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
It’s just displaced rage. In certain people’s minds, they will look to affix any sort of blame and simple-minded associations to the administration, simply because of the “who” and not the “what.”

It’s a lot easy to say “I MiSs tHE MeAN TwEets” and reach a forgone conclusion than to try and put your bias aside, break the situation apart, and see what is working and what isn’t.

Last edited by dawglover05; 03/10/22 06:37 PM.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by DCDAWGFAN
Madison Cawthorn is an embarrassment to conservatism, an embarrassment to Republicans, an embarrassment to North Carolina, an embarrassment to the USA, and just a general embarrassment to humanity.

You're too kind!

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus What Republicans have become part 3

Link Copied to Clipboard