Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'll repeat what I said around the senior bowl. McBride reminds me of Kittle

Last edited by Jester; 04/01/22 03:42 PM.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Originally Posted by bonefish
Would the Browns consider moving up to late first round?

My guess is - No.

However, there is one scenario that I believe is possible. That is if the Browns were to sign Clowney to a two or three year deal.

That would insure a bookend to Myles. Leaving the middle of the line in question.

Then "if" Jordan Davis were still there at say 27. That would be the Bucs pick.

We could offer Baker and our second (44) to move to 27 and select Jordan Davis.

He would be a cornerstone DL interior player. He is so athletic. He could man more than one gap. He could be used many ways. He would become the ultimate run stuffer.

Clowney is so good coming down the backside against the run. Damn our DL would be killer.

I would love for this to happen. Will it? I wish.

Jordan Davis would be a nice addition. I thought about this a little. There is one more player that Berry has not resigned and he is Denzel Ward. Minnesota is sitting at #12.

Getting Davis and adding Clowny means you can play 3-3-5:
DL: Clowney; Davis; Garret.
LB: Phillips; Walker; JOK.
DB: Hill; Newsome; Greedy; JJ; Delpit.

Play Phillips and Walker in the middle. Hill and JOK as the slot corner and WOLB.

You can add, mix, and match to play different schemes, but that is still a solid group without Ward.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Oh God No! I think many of you are way over-rating Davis.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by dawg66

Is it many over-rating, or is it a few under-rating?

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by bugs
Would the Browns consider moving up to late first round?

My guess is - No.

However, there is one scenario that I believe is possible. That is if the Browns were to sign Clowney to a two or three year deal.

That would insure a bookend to Myles. Leaving the middle of the line in question.

Then "if" Jordan Davis were still there at say 27. That would be the Bucs pick.

We could offer Baker and our second (44) to move to 27 and select Jordan Davis.

He would be a cornerstone DL interior player. He is so athletic. He could man more than one gap. He could be used many ways. He would become the ultimate run stuffer.

Clowney is so good coming down the backside against the run. Damn our DL would be killer.

I would love for this to happen. Will it? I wish.

Jordan Davis would be a nice addition. I thought about this a little. There is one more player that Berry has not resigned and he is Denzel Ward. Minnesota is sitting at #12.

Getting Davis and adding Clowny means you can play 3-3-5:
DL: Clowney; Davis; Garret.
LB: Phillips; Walker; JOK.
DB: Hill; Newsome; Greedy; JJ; Delpit.

Play Phillips and Walker in the middle. Hill and JOK as the slot corner and WOLB.

You can add, mix, and match to play different schemes, but that is still a solid group without Ward.

Ward is a interesting mention. He very well could be a player we use as trade bait. He could be a player we use to move in to the 1st round because I have a feeling we aren't going to sign him.

I'd trade Ward for Davis.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Ward is an excellent player. I have great respect for him.

Sometimes you get to where you can not afford a player. This maybe one of those times. Regardless about Davis.

Berry drafted Newsome. That was a premeditated move. Berry plans ahead. There are options that can be found at corner. Greedy IMO played well. AJ Green played well.

Davis could be a cornerstone on the DL interior for a long time. There simply are not many men that can do what he can at his size. That is fact.

Corner will always be considered a priority over DL. However, exceptions do occur. Because of Davis's athleticism he is unique. He would be the untimate run stuffer. He would allow the DE's to hunt.

The other guy I see that could be around at the same spot as Davis is Kayvon Thibodeaux. I do not care about the chatter of him dropping.
It is not complicated. He has elite movement skill. Elite. He is explosive as a pass rusher. Very quick and powerful. He is a stud.

Draft day maybe more interesting than pick #44. We could see three guys used as trade chips - Baker, Hunt, and Ward.

Ward has the greatest value. Hunt will be gone next year to FA. At this point Baker is dead weight. His value could increase later because of injury to a starter but if there is a deal to move him. Berry will take less.

Davis or Thibodeaux would be great investments. We get one of those guys. The defense becomes imposing.

Last edited by bonefish; 04/02/22 07:13 AM.
V
Legend
Legend
V
I am 100% opposed to trading Ward. He is an excellent player and I am always miffed when other posters give him crap. You two are not doing that, but others have. The guy is an excellent corner and the Browns put him in some difficult circumstances. The draft is exciting and sexy, but proven NFL stars are hard to find. Ward is an elite corner and any thoughts of trading him are counterproductive.

I also think folks undervalue Hunt. Chubb is my favorite Brown's player. However, I think Hunt is a more complete back. He is a better receiver than Chubb and is a superior blocker. Chubb is a better, more explosive runner if he has a hole at the first level, but Hunt runs better in traffic. I love both of those guys and wish to keep both. Hell, I really like D. Johnson, as well. Now, that we have a good qb.......the running lanes will open back up and our trio is going to be a huge force.

B
Legend
Legend
B
I have to fess up, I have called him Hospital Ward on more than a few occasions.

I agree he is an excellent corner. My feeling is he may not fit the cap profile we will be seeking. That isn't to say we won't sign him, or he will want a larger slice of the cap pie than we want to allocate.

I just find it hard to believe at this point we don't have some idea of what his agent is looking for, and if it is too high, i could see him being traded. Better than having to cut the kid.

I don't want to trade him, I just see it might become one of those necessary evils.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Money.

The Browns would love to extend Ward. The problem is he will be worth more than they can pay. Look at the contract Howard just got.

Next year DW money kicks in. Ward would go to FA same as Hunt. We could lose both. We can not pay everyone. Chubb was extended. They tendered D'earnest. If Hunt and or Ward is moved now. The team can get a return.

Hunt and Ward both are great players. Hunt is RB and can be replaced. He is a second string back on this roster. Berry signed D'earnest with a plan in mind. His numbers were as good/better than Hunt's. Hunt's true value is limited because of touches. Now with DW maybe even more so.

First year salaries can be manipulated. Paying second term contracts are very costly.

Berry can keep both Ward and Hunt this year then lose both next year. Berry doesn't plan that way. The same thing will happen with Conklin. Berry will expect Hudson to replace Conklin next year.

It happened with Tretter. Harris and now Pocic were planned moves. It happened to Jarvis as well.

Maybe Berry has another plan in place to manage cap. You can not pay everyone on this roster pro bowl money. Extended contracts include:
Myles, Chubb, Bitonio, Teller, Watson, Njoku (his contact is expected soon), JJ, Cooper.

They drafted Newsome and have Greedy. Delpit and JOK are in their long term plans.

I am not saying it will happen. But it might happen.

Last edited by bonefish; 04/02/22 12:23 PM.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by dawg66

Is it many over-rating, or is it a few under-rating?

Most Draft sites had the guy rated as an early 2nd round pick before the combine now people are talking about him as a top 15 pick. I've watched a few of his games and while he's got some talent he sure doesn't come anywhere close to being dominating. He played in 41 games in his college career and averaged 2.2 tackles a game, 0.28 tackles for loss a game, and 0.17 sacks a game. His career college numbers are less than what Aaron Donald and Danny Shelton put up in 1 year. Now the guy is going to the NFL and will face better Olinemen then he did in college and people think he's all the sudden going to be a stud. I just don't see it.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
B
Legend
Legend
B
I agree. That is why I have mentioned trading Hunt for a while now. He has trade value, and the time is now(ok....up until the trade deadline)

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
I hope Berry doesn't trade Ward, although if he does you can probably get a #1 for him now, I could live without Hunt even though I would rather not, what do you think we could get in return for Hunt, or do we throw him in with Baker to Seattle?

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Legend
Legend
IMO to a degree you have to throw away his college stats. The reason is what he was asked to do on a defense that was close to NFL level.

The same reason Trevon Walker's number don't count for much as well.

They will look back at Georgia's defense some day as maybe the best ever. However, players were used in different roles because of the physical talent of so many.

Davis will dominate guards and centers. He is way bigger, stronger, and faster.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I honestly don't see Davis being a big factor against Lamar, Trubisky, or even Burrow really. If the league were entirely filled with Baker Mayfield at QB, maybe I'd be more on board. Even at 44 I'd be much more comfortable with taking a guy with documented weight control issues in college. Didn't play a ton of snaps. One play chasing Jackson and he might sit out the rest of the quarter. Maybe something clicked and he's going to get into great condition. More likely, getting paid will just make him more of who he has shown in college discipline wise. He's not a guy I'd trade up for. I think it's unlikely this FO would move that far up for a guy that isn't in one of the important positions from the guardrails (QB, CB, Pass rusher, OT.)

He could end up being a great player. I'm just not sure it is a gamble that I would pay a premium to make.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's been said and stated several times by several posters that it's very hard to build or maintain a competitive roster after signing a QB to huge money. The salary cap dictates that we will now have to sacrifice talent at other positions in order to compensate for the cost of the QB position. Of course if you sign a QB who you drafted, at least you have first round draft picks with which to attempt to replace players you can no longer afford to extend due to your QB eating so much of your cap space. And then sometimes you place yourself in a position where you can't even do that.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Davis is 341 pounds. That is the size of Vince Wolfolk.

His broad jump was further than Odell's coming out of LSU.

His ten yard split was faster than Jarvis Landry.

There is nobody in the NFL that has his measureables. Not even close.

He would be there to stuff the run game not chase quarterbacks.

Regarding weight in college. He was in amazing shape at the Combine. IMO when you turn professional your conditioning is closely monitored.
The one on one training you receive is the best possible. I do think it will be a issue.

Legend
Legend
AFC quarterbacks:

Mahomes, Allen, Wilson, Herbert, Lamar, Burrow

NFC:

Brady, Rodgers, Dak, Stafford, Murray

If you expect to compete. You have to compete there.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You do. You also have to stretch your imagination to consider that QB not only has to perform well, he'll have to compensate for weaknesses in other departments of the team because those departments will end up lacking in top level talent to help pay his salary.

Only a couple of the names you mentioned cost those teams multiple first round draft picks to acquire in upcoming seasons. Most were drafted by their teams. That allows those teams to draft fisrt round talent to try and supplement the talent they will lose. Of course I already mentioned that part.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Once they are eligible for their second contract like Dak and Allen was, and Lamar this year and Murray and Herbert soon.

You pay to play. You figure out how to manage the cap. SF traded 2 ones and a third to trade up for Lance. Stafford cost 2 firsts, a third and Goff a former first pick in the draft.

The Broncos traded 2 firsts and 2 seconds, a fifth and Drew Lock to get Wilson.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PastorMarc
I hope Berry doesn't trade Ward, although if he does you can probably get a #1 for him now, I could live without Hunt even though I would rather not, what do you think we could get in return for Hunt, or do we throw him in with Baker to Seattle?

I don't know what we could get for Hunt. Maybe a 4th round pick? Maybe a 3rd? Maybe a 5th?.

As for Ward, we probably could get a 1st. I can't imagine less than a 2nd rounder.

Again, I don't WANT to trade either, but I also don't want to get nothing for them if we can't keep them. Before I made any move to trade them I would know what it would take to keep them. That would be option A. If I didn't know that or they turned down a offer, then I would have to look at different plans, and a different plan would include the possibility of a trade.

A GM's job is to act in the best interest of the team. If the GM knows he isn't going to be able to extend a player for whatever reason, letting them walk with nothing in return isn't acting in the teams best interest.

As fans we primarily focus on the roster for this season. A GM is also focused on the roster a year or three down the road. They know all the moving parts. As fans we don't get that view.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's odd how so many here pointed out just how much paying huge money for a QB hampered teams from building talent around them due to salary cap restraints. Now you pretend it isn't an issue. It most certainly is. It's simply the trade off you decide to make. How most of the scenarios you mentioned hasn't even had time to play themselves out yet. So we'll see.

Of course if one only looks in the opposite direction it's easy to see that just as many teams value the draft picks more than their QB's or these trades would never happen.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
No doubt that for the Ying, there is the Yang.
Teams and people have to make those decisions every day.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
I don't believe I pretended.

I stated you have to figure out how to manage the cap when you pay huge money for high priced quarterbacks. I am not arguing. I am showing what was given up in order to get what are considered premier quarterbacks.

The ones who traded for picks are no longer competitive. They made those trades because they are rebuilding.

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I am 100% opposed to trading Ward. He is an excellent player and I am always miffed when other posters give him crap. You two are not doing that, but others have. The guy is an excellent corner and the Browns put him in some difficult circumstances. The draft is exciting and sexy, but proven NFL stars are hard to find. Ward is an elite corner and any thoughts of trading him are counterproductive.

I also think folks undervalue Hunt. Chubb is my favorite Brown's player. However, I think Hunt is a more complete back. He is a better receiver than Chubb and is a superior blocker. Chubb is a better, more explosive runner if he has a hole at the first level, but Hunt runs better in traffic. I love both of those guys and wish to keep both. Hell, I really like D. Johnson, as well. Now, that we have a good qb.......the running lanes will open back up and our trio is going to be a huge force.

I agree.

This will be a difficult decision either way. Keep him and you are making him the highest paid CB for four or five years. You must consider what you will do with Greedy and Newsome in the coming years. Trading Ward and you are giving up arguably the best corner in the NFL today.

My question to Berry why haven't you extended Ward yet?

I will almost bet Davis goes to Baltimore or Pittsburgh.

Interesting cap debate on whether you pay Ward or not. Easy to say "yes" but it will mean sacrifices elsewhere.

Kareem Hunt is another interesting debate. He is 26 years old. Is he tradeable? Can a team do reasonably well drafting a RB in the middle rounds? As you say we have a good QB. Do we need a high end RB? Is it better to spend the money on receivers? Don't get me wrong I like Hunt. I'm simply looking at it from a GM's perspective.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I think the discussion about whether to keep or trade Ward and/or Hunt has been good. Both sides are making good points. I would like to add one more factor to the Ward discussion. In today's NFL, you need multiple corners. There are many times you need three on the field. Teams are throwing the ball all over the place and often trot out 3 WR sets. Corners also tend to get nicked up during the season. Most tend to be slighter built guys and they are going against much thicker men in the TEs, downfield offensive linemen, and stout running backs. Hell, even some of the WRs are huge. Guys like Brown in Tennessee, Metcalf in Seattle, etc. Another thing to consider is that the AFC is loaded w/really good qbs who can beat you w/their arms and their legs. I am the belief that you can't have too many good corners.

Legend
Legend
Chubb was a no brainer to extend.

The tell from Berry was tendering D'ernest. When he played because of the injury to Hunt. His numbers were actually better.

Hunt will cost $8 with bonus money, salary etc.
D'ernest will cost $2.4

We will probably roll with Hunt this year and will not sign him as FA next year.

So, if there is a deal that makes sense he maybe a chip.

Ward is one of the best in the game. Berry knew when he drafted Newsome that Ward's extension maybe to rich for the team.

You hate it. But it happens.

Legend
Legend
When you look at the Tyreek Hill deal.

Not much different really. IMO that trade was brilliant by KC.

Sure you give a great receiver up that had chemistry with Mahomes. However, the contract that Hill was going to get.

No can do. KC got a boatload for him. Mahomes will throw it to someone else. The draft is loaded with really good receivers.

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
I think the discussion about whether to keep or trade Ward and/or Hunt has been good. Both sides are making good points. I would like to add one more factor to the Ward discussion. In today's NFL, you need multiple corners. There are many times you need three on the field. Teams are throwing the ball all over the place and often trot out 3 WR sets. Corners also tend to get nicked up during the season. Most tend to be slighter built guys and they are going against much thicker men in the TEs, downfield offensive linemen, and stout running backs. Hell, even some of the WRs are huge. Guys like Brown in Tennessee, Metcalf in Seattle, etc. Another thing to consider is that the AFC is loaded w/really good qbs who can beat you w/their arms and their legs. I am the belief that you can't have too many good corners.

Good point. Having Newsome and Ward is definitely a bonus. But, it comes at a cost. Can Berry continue drafting/FA supplementing the DL and safeties? Paying corners means you have limits elsewhere. Not saying that is good or bad it's simply the nature of the beast.

This is the same debate I had about whether Linderbaum was a good selection at #13. Tough bypassing the best seen at a position in 10 years. Kyle Hamilton is another good player. I know a center and safety is not the same ranking as a corner. Still, you want to draft the best.

Deciding where the money is spent keeping good players in something we'll have to watch Berry these next few years. Technically, we really don't know what Berry and Stefanski value the most. They have talked about it but talking and doing are two different things.

P
Legend
Legend
P
There is no way I intended to say I want to Trade Ward he is a top 5 CB in this league, and as Vers pointed out team play 3 CB's a lot, The NFL is a pass happy league and the AFC is loaded with great QB's, but as some have said and they are right also, the cost, Miami just signed their top CB to $25 mil a year, so you know Ward's agent is looking to cash in also and who can blame him, I think we are paying Ward around $13 mil this year so I expect him to play here and hope we can work something out for 2023. And thats the reason for the trade talk, teams just don't want to lose great players to FA which Denzel will be next year.

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Legend
Legend
Boundary corners are a premium position in the NFL.

Ward is one of the best. Not many can play both styles of press man (physical jam press man and neuro press man) as well as zone.

Ward can. Berry places high value on corners. Hill was signed just to play slot corner. Newsome, Ward and Greedy is probably the best group in the league.
Corners do get injured and it is true that you can not have enough.

Berry is the epitome of "plan your work, work your plan."

This would be a hard decision. I don't know if will happen. Nor do I have an opinion if it should. I am just saying it might happen because of the financial factors.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I think we are all making valid points. It's a good discussion and it's nice to read different takes w/out all the BS. I don't know what the Browns will do and I think the money factor that some of you have brought up is a very valid and strong point. I hope we keep Ward because excellent outside corners are really hard to find, just as bonefish pointed out. However, I won't be surprised if we don't keep him. I just hope we do.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Davis is 341 pounds. That is the size of Vince Wolfolk.

His broad jump was further than Odell's coming out of LSU.

His ten yard split was faster than Jarvis Landry.

There is nobody in the NFL that has his measureables. Not even close.

He would be there to stuff the run game not chase quarterbacks.

Regarding weight in college. He was in amazing shape at the Combine. IMO when you turn professional your conditioning is closely monitored.
The one on one training you receive is the best possible. I do think it will be a issue.

Vince Wilfork played 964 snaps (80% of NE's defensive snaps and some ST) in 2012 (the earliest pro-football reference has snap count info for him.)

Jordan Davis played 1127 snaps his entire college career. (47 games) Even in his best conditioned year (2021) he's only playing ~40% of Georgia's defensive snaps. His measurables were impressive. I have questions about his ability to play up to those measurables consistently without wearing down. He generally was replaced in 3rd down situations. His highlights and cut ups don't show all the time he was over on the sidelines. Half his TFLs were in September as were 1.5 of his whopping 2 sacks. He looked pretty good in the playoffs but he had almost a month off between the SEC championship and the playoff game against Michigan, then a Friday to Monday "long" week to the NCAA championship. How will he hold up over an even longer season against better competition?

Fiercely Independent.
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
I don't know who will be available at #44, no one does or if we will even stay there. JMO I believe we will take the BPA at #44 at a position of need. Edge rusher, DL,LB and WR I would guess. Right now it could be anyone at those positions. Of course that may change after FA. Remains to be seen.

Legend
Legend
A kid becoming a man and getting paid.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
I honestly don't see Davis being a big factor against Lamar, Trubisky, or even Burrow really. If the league were entirely filled with Baker Mayfield at QB, maybe I'd be more on board. Even at 44 I'd be much more comfortable with taking a guy with documented weight control issues in college. Didn't play a ton of snaps. One play chasing Jackson and he might sit out the rest of the quarter. Maybe something clicked and he's going to get into great condition. More likely, getting paid will just make him more of who he has shown in college discipline wise. He's not a guy I'd trade up for. I think it's unlikely this FO would move that far up for a guy that isn't in one of the important positions from the guardrails (QB, CB, Pass rusher, OT.)

He could end up being a great player. I'm just not sure it is a gamble that I would pay a premium to make.

I am with you on this. Davis is a run stuffer in a passing league. His snap counts will be limited. He's ineffective on passing downs.

Like you mentioned, once he gets paid, I could see him really letting himself go, physically.

His highest graded year per PFF was this past season with a grade of 79.8 which rated him 80th of 861 graded defensive interior lineman.

From PFF:

Pros

Comically large. As powerful a defensive tackle as we've seen in recent college football.
Surprising range for a man his size. Can make plays on wide runs.
Sinks his anchor very well against double-teams. Rarely moved at all.

Cons

Wore down very easily. Had such a low workload, even when games weren't blowouts.
Lateral agility nowhere near his linear explosiveness.
Has a bull-rush and pretty much nothing else as a pass-rusher.

B
Legend
Legend
B

I agree that corner is a important position. You need numbers and you need good. You still have cap allocation to consider.

Earlier someone wondered why we haven't inked Ward to this point.

First, I think his injury history plays a role. For whatever reason, he has been hurt a lot. More than the dings you mentioned.

The other reason is I think the Browns and Ward are waiting for the new cap figures to come out. And this was before signing Watson. Right now we probably don't have room to extend Ward.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I wonder if Watson's contract is a factor. Not capwise, but simple cashflow. The Haslams have money, but how much of it is liquid? Almost a quarter billion of it just got set aside with the whole NFL guarantees/escrow deal.

Fiercely Independent.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
I wonder if Watson's contract is a factor. Not capwise, but simple cashflow. The Haslams have money, but how much of it is liquid? Almost a quarter billion of it just got set aside with the whole NFL guarantees/escrow deal.

I don't know, but when you have that much, you are also smart enough to keep more than nickels and dimes in your pocket.

No matter, I am sure they could have several million in maybe a week if needed. Even minus the Browns and the escrow amount they are still worth near 2 billion. It doesn't take your broker or whoever that long to raise some cash if needed. I am sure they will be able to put groceries on the table for the next week or so.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It's not grocery money I'm thinking about. If Ward wants ~$50M in guarantees, that's not exactly nickels and dimes. An older Xavier Howard just got $36.3M guaranteed. If Clowney wants upwards of $20M guaranteed, that adds up quick. They just took $230M out of their pockets.

The speed with which you can raise cash depends upon where your assets are allocated. I don't know the cashflow of the annual TV deals. Is that spread out monthly or is it in one big annual chunk? Could they be waiting on a large scheduled inflow?

Fiercely Independent.
Legend
Legend
Warren Buffett paid $2.76 billion for its 38.6% stake in Pilot Travel Centers in 2018. I think Jimmy is fine in the "cash" department.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season 2022 NFL Draft Who to take at #44

Link Copied to Clipboard