Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
If only you understood that all you and your kind have done is to label actual Republicans who represent what you used to claim were your values as RINO's due to a habitual liar who tried to overthrow our election. All of the values you claimed you stood for no longer exist. It's people such as yourself who became the sell outs, not them.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend
Well voting them out is a far better thing than abandoning them in Afghanistan.

Legend
Legend
We continue cleaning our house and then we will be cleaning yours come November.

I like it when you wear your French maid's outfit. The feather duster is always a nice touch. I'll pay extra if you 'do my windows.' And next week, it's "Wall Art Day." That means the short step ladder, the duster, and a whollotta reaching & stretching...

thumbsup

"too many notes, not enough music-"
P
Legend
Legend
P
I had no idea Republican congressmen had been abandoned in Afghanistan.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Biden had no idea WHO he abandoned in Afghanistan and didn't care.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You do realize that it was required for people to have registered when they entered Afghanistan in case something like this happened so they could be contacted. When they refused to do that there was no way of knowing who all was there, where they were or how to contact them. Americans were told to leave Afghanistan and those still there did not register their contact information and refused to leave when told to do so.

And just think, before Trump you claimed to be the party of personal responsibility. Now you've joined the crowd that wants to blame someone else when people do the wrong thing. So much for the values you used to claim you held.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
It is you who doesn't realize you have turned into a Biden mini me.

You point your finger and blame all over the place hoping it sticks.

The Buck Stops Here is what your boy said. But once again, he lied.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So no response to the accurate comments I made. Biden has made some mistakes. All presidents make mistakes. Then some people blame them for mistakes they didn't make. Do you have a mirror handy?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
My response is to stop lying, stop blaming everyone else for your screwups, be responsible for your actions.

Begin to act like a President.

Fix the Southern border for the sake of National Security.

Undo all your war efforts against our oil and gas companies for National Security and the security of our NATO allies.

Stop looking to buy oil from Venezuela and Iran and buy our own oil and oil from Canada.

Focus on the new alignment of our enemies, China and Russia.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Our oil and gas companies have thousands if current leases they are not drilling on. If they want even more public land, drill on the leases you already hold.

Biden outpaces Trump in issuing drilling permits on public lands

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2022/01/27/oil-gas-leasing-biden-climate/

New Data: Biden’s First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump’s By 34%

Thousands of Permits OK’d Despite President’s Authority to End Drilling by 2035

https://biologicaldiversity.org/w/n...ar-drilling-permitting-by-34-2022-01-21/

Maybe they should drill on their current leases?

Oil, Gas Industry Stockpiled Drilling Leases Before Biden ‘Pause’

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/envir...piled-drilling-leases-before-biden-pause

And if you want a president that doesn't lie, you better hope the GOP doesn't nominate Trump again.

And Trump didn't fix the border either so you can just stop.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Do you read your linked articles, or just the headlines?

"There’s a good reason many stockpiled leases remain undeveloped: there may be no oil and gas to be found there, or companies discover that it’s not economically feasible to drill, said Angela Franklin, a partner at Holland and Hart LLP in Salt Lake City who represents industry clients.

“We don’t get to pick and choose where the oil is located,” she said, adding that there’s a “tremendous amount of acres that is not developed and may never be developed” because companies haven’t found oil or gas. It’s also possible companies have leases on too little land in one place to justify drilling there, she said. "

And "On Wednesday more than 360 climate, conservation, Indigenous, environmental justice and community groups petitioned the Biden administration to use its executive authority to phase out oil and gas production on public lands and oceans." (this is from 2021, January)

And, Jan 27,2022, washington post: "This month, Interior’s Bureau of Land Management indicated it would reverse the Trump administration’s decision to expand oil and gas production on the largest swath of federal land, the National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska — but would allow drilling on half of the reserve."

Also, from the Post: Last fall, Biden officials put 80 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico up for auction in the largest offshore oil and gas lease sale in U.S. history. While it sold only a fraction of that amount — about 1.7 million acres — it netted nearly $192 million and ranked as the most profitable offshore auction since March 2019."

Follow the money, right? Lease ground that may or may not have oil or gas, make your profit (gov't.). Threaten to stop the leases due to environmental situations, then sit back and blame the companies for not drilling for what may or may not be there, and what, if oil or gas IS there, might be shut down later anyway.

M
Legend
Legend
M

You must be new here. wink

Tackles are tackles.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Rep. Fred Upton, a Republican representing Michigan since 1986, announced his retirement on the House floor Tuesday morning.

Upton is among the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump in his second impeachment.

Republican Reps. Adam Kinzinger, John Katko and Anthony Gonzalez also voted to impeach Trump and have previously said they are retiring.

Seems RINO season has been very successful so far.

We continue cleaning our house and then we will be cleaning yours come November.

Because that’s what politics should be about…people being loyal to one person and not dare voting their conscience…

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Rep. Fred Upton, a Republican representing Michigan since 1986, announced his retirement on the House floor Tuesday morning.

Upton is among the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump in his second impeachment.

Republican Reps. Adam Kinzinger, John Katko and Anthony Gonzalez also voted to impeach Trump and have previously said they are retiring.

I generally don't respond to you because most of what you post is trash. Being Pro Trump doesn't make you a true Republican. It doesn't make you a conservative either. It only means that you put a man above everything else. A man who is deeply flawed at that.

Now I support a lot of the policies Trump did. However, I couldn't vote for him because of the person he is. I'm sure that makes me a Rino. I will wear that badge with honor.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
If the likes of Cawthorn, Cruz, McConnell are your Republicans, then you can have them.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Pdawg

I generally don't respond to you because most of what you post is trash. Being Pro Trump doesn't make you a true Republican. It doesn't make you a conservative either. It only means that you put a man above everything else. A man who is deeply flawed at that.

Now I support a lot of the policies Trump did. However, I couldn't vote for him because of the person he is. I'm sure that makes me a Rino. I will wear that badge with honor.

So why did you choose Biden over Trump?

Would you have voted to impeach Trump?

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 04/05/22 05:05 PM.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Well voting them out is a far better thing than abandoning them in Afghanistan.

SUCH A TROLL. This entire thread just proves why we can not live with the Trumpians. We must drive the racists, fascists, and insurrectionists back into their holes or lock them up in nut houses.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/05/22 05:20 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by oobernoober
If the likes of Cawthorn, Cruz, McConnell are your Republicans, then you can have them.

They're not.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

I voted Biden over Trump because Trump is a sad human being as well as possibly a crook. Biden looks to be crooked as well so I will vote for someone else and will continue the cycle until I find someone who isn't.

Would I have voted to impeach? I really don't know. Going by his speech he gave, no. He clearly stated to peacefully protest. Now I don't know what other evidence they had at the time. The thing is there is so much out there now that I have no idea what is true and what is not. I'm not sure exactly what hard evidence there is implicating him. When it comes time I will read up and decide if I thinks he needs to go to jail for his role.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

They're not.

So you know your question sounds like it came from Pit. The snark is not something I respond to but from what I have read from you I' m assuming you didn't mean it that way.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

I voted Biden over Trump because Trump is a sad human being as well as possibly a crook. Biden looks to be crooked as well so I will vote for someone else and will continue the cycle until I find someone who isn't.

Would I have voted to impeach? I really don't know. Going by his speech he gave, no. He clearly stated to peacefully protest. Now I don't know what other evidence they had at the time. The thing is there is so much out there now that I have no idea what is true and what is not. I'm not sure exactly what hard evidence there is implicating him. When it comes time I will read up and decide if I thinks he needs to go to jail for his role.

Sounds to me like you are an Independent or Libertarian.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Sounds to me like you are an Independent or Libertarian.

Yes, yes. C'mon in! The water is warm.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: 40YEARSWAITING
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

They're not.

So you know your question sounds like it came from Pit. The snark is not something I respond to but from what I have read from you I' m assuming you didn't mean it that way.

I’d say with 99% confidence he meant that for 40.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
So being Republican is pledging loyalty to one man. You really don’t see the danger in that?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
If you honestly think that Trump is some kinda warrior, you may be delusional.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O

They're not.

I responded to the wrong post. Meant it for who you responded to. My bad.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by Damanshot
If you honestly think that Trump is some kinda warrior, you may be delusional.

You think 40 thinks? ROTFLMAO

40 is a troll.
Period. Anyone that thinks otherwise is being played.

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: mgh888
P
Legend
Legend
P
Sure arch, a lot of things "may be". So you're concluding that giant oil corporations don't do testing of the land to see if it contains oil or not before they acquire leases? Are you saying they choose to lease land that it's not financially sensible to drill? Are you saying they choose to take out leases so small they can't make a profit?

So all of these extremely wealthy oil companies who hire all of these experts and make billions simply have no clue what they're doing? I posted an article that was non bias. It gave both sides of the story. Maybe I expect too much thinking people can figure out the difference between what makes sense and what doesn't.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

You must be new here. wink

Thanks for your fine addition to the topic. I'm not sure if I should take it as a compliment that some of you have now decided that I am the topic or not. But since that's the only thing you had to say it must be so.

#gmstrong
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
A year ago they had 30,000 leases . Now the have 9,000. So they have been developing them at about 2,000 a month. My guess is the ones remaining they consider low probability of success. Not sure why anyone does not want us to increase production. It can only help.

1 member likes this: 40YEARSWAITING
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Sure arch, a lot of things "may be". So you're concluding that giant oil corporations don't do testing of the land to see if it contains oil or not before they acquire leases? Are you saying they choose to lease land that it's not financially sensible to drill? Are you saying they choose to take out leases so small they can't make a profit?

No, I'm not. Your links, though, do say that.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by dawglover05
So being Republican is pledging loyalty to one man. You really don’t see the danger in that?

Not loyalty to one man but yes, I am a loyal Republican because they represent my position on the issues best. Trump is the Party's leader until replaced.

Just like the Democrats represent you and the others who voted for the mess this Country is now in.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by keithfromxenia
A year ago they had 30,000 leases . Now the have 9,000. So they have been developing them at about 2,000 a month. My guess is the ones remaining they consider low probability of success. Not sure why anyone does not want us to increase production. It can only help.

Why would an oil company take out a lease on a place that has a "low probability of success"?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Its called exploration and its expensive.

They used to take the risk before Biden declared war on the nasty oil companies.

Now they risk nothing.

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
So when will you be more likely to hit oil. When you drill 10 wells or when you drill 100 wells? A company buys 1000 leases they know some are more likely to produce than others. So they start on the ones with a higher likelihood of producing. I read that companies hit on about 65% of their drilling’s. You do get that it is not an exact science?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

No, I'm not. Your links, though, do say that.

Of course they do. But you see that's how things work on a message board. If I post an article that only gives you the story from one side it's considered fake news or a liberal slant on things. If I post an article that gives equal time to both it's a "yeah but your article says" response. That makes anything you post up for ridicule or people trying to use it as a gothcya moment.

It seems as though when actually pressed on the subject you know that what you quoted makes no sense. You seem to fully understand that oil companies wouldn't take out leases on land that wouldn't show a profit. That they test for oil before they take out leases and it would make no sense to take out a lease on land that's too small to turn a profit. Since you understand all of that I have no earthly idea why you know better but thinks it presents a point.

When shown something that's balanced, which makes an argument from both sides, one has to come to some conclusion about what adds up and what doesn't. I guess maybe if I only posted articles that were one sided that would be better? Maybe only Huffington Post MSNBC and Think Progress would be a better alternative?

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Drill on the 9000 you aren't drilling on now. It seems you think just allowing oil companies to gain control of all the federal land they want without being required to produce oil on it increases production? You do understand that forcing them to drill on leases they already have is an effort to increase oil production, right? And that allowing them to sit on leases and not drill on them is cutting oil production, right?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Forcing them to explore for oil is illegal unless you are willing to pay for their risk.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Not if you make it a condition of their lease.

#gmstrong
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus January 6th Fallout p3

Link Copied to Clipboard