Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#1943785 05/08/22 05:22 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Wisconsin anti-abortion group targeted in Molotov cocktail arson attack: police
Graffiti outside Wisconsin Family Action's office reads: 'if abortions aren’t safe then you aren’t either'

A Wisconsin anti-abortion group said Sunday someone tossed a Molotov cocktail into its Madison office and spray-painted a message outside reading, "if abortions aren’t safe then you aren’t either."

Local reporters from outlets including WISC-TV, the Wisconsin State Journal, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel said they visited the office for Wisconsin Family Action on Sunday and shared photos and videos of the apparent arson attack. A shattered window had since been boarded up, and images showed fire damaged furniture and burned books littering the floor of the office.

The exterior of the building was tagged in cursive: "if abortions aren’t safe then you aren’t either."

read more at
https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-anti-abortion-group-molotov-cocktail-arson-attack

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Activist group threatens to 'burn Eucharist' in display of 'disgust' toward Catholics: 'Bigotry'
The organization expressed 'disgust' for the Catholic Church

Pro-choice group Ruth Sent Us, a reference to late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, threatened to burn the Eucharist in response to a Twitter user who offered to pray for them after they called for protests at Catholic churches and justices' homes.

"Stuff your rosaries and your weaponized prayer. We will remain outraged after this weekend, so keep praying. We’ll be burning the Eucharist to show our disgust for the abuse Catholic Churches have condoned for centuries," tweeted the organization, which has called on abortion supporters to protest at Catholic churches across the country over the Mother's Day weekend.

St. Joseph's Catholic Church and St. Peter's Church Catholic Church, both of which are on Capitol Hill, reportedly requested increased police presence amid fears that protesters will attempt to disrupt Sunday morning Mass.

read more at
https://www.foxnews.com/us/activist-group-threatens-burn-eucharist-display-disgust-catholics

O
Legend
Legend
O
Got to agree with you 40, the violence has begun. It started with an all out assault on women's rights and norms in this country. Now cities will burn, people will die, all in the name of Christian religious righteousness. All I'll say is stupid is as stupid does; GOPers, you asked for any violence that comes. You can't steam roll 70% of the country, shoving your religious crap and personal beliefs down their throats and expect zero backlash or reaction. This summer will be bad for all of us now.

All of the divides can be traced back to GOPer BS. All of it. So when they get around to coming for you, don't call me.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/08/22 06:21 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Not cool bro.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
O
Legend
Legend
O
What's not cool? Telling it like it is? Do you think the left isn't going to march and those won't have riots? PUH-lease... And coming for what matters to them, to me? Nah, I won't be calling for an end to anything that fights fascism. And if you are still out there trying to die on this hill, I can't help you. Y'all opened a can of whoop ass! You pissed of 90% of the women in the country! You f'd around, now y'all 'bout to find out.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/08/22 07:59 PM.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Got to agree with you 40, the violence has begun. It started with an all out assault on women's rights and norms in this country. Now cities will burn, people will die, all in the name of Christian religious righteousness. All I'll say is stupid is as stupid does; GOPers, you asked for any violence that comes. You can't steam roll 70% of the country, shoving your religious crap and personal beliefs down their throats and expect zero backlash or reaction. This summer will be bad for all of us now.

All of the divides can be traced back to GOPer BS. All of it. So when they get around to coming for you, don't call me.

It's scary to know that he is a real person and not some psycho fictional character. And people will overlook it if they belong to the same political party. Whacked!

Last edited by Versatile Dog; 05/08/22 08:27 PM.
3 members like this: tastybrownies, FATE, EveDawg
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog

It's scary to know that he is a real person and not some psycho fictional character. And people will overlook it if they belong to the same political party. Whacked!

QFT!

But it's the other party that's crazy. saywhat Fiction couldn't muster the artistic liberty to even think some of the stuff he types for the whole world to see.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
B
Legend
Legend
B
Some people have no shame or conscience.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
What's not cool? Telling it like it is?

Whats not cool is you sounding like one of those insane donkeys who would bomb an abortion clinic and claim... "well they deserved it" "They asked for it" Come on man your better than that.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
2 members like this: 40YEARSWAITING, jfanent
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Activist group threatens to 'burn Eucharist' in display of 'disgust' toward Catholics: 'Bigotry'
The organization expressed 'disgust' for the Catholic Church

Pro-choice group Ruth Sent Us, a reference to late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, threatened to burn the Eucharist in response to a Twitter user who offered to pray for them after they called for protests at Catholic churches and justices' homes.

"Stuff your rosaries and your weaponized prayer. We will remain outraged after this weekend, so keep praying. We’ll be burning the Eucharist to show our disgust for the abuse Catholic Churches have condoned for centuries," tweeted the organization, which has called on abortion supporters to protest at Catholic churches across the country over the Mother's Day weekend.

St. Joseph's Catholic Church and St. Peter's Church Catholic Church, both of which are on Capitol Hill, reportedly requested increased police presence amid fears that protesters will attempt to disrupt Sunday morning Mass.

read more at
https://www.foxnews.com/us/activist-group-threatens-burn-eucharist-display-disgust-catholics

Not sure which is funnier...

1. The irony of naming the group after RBG
2. The ridiculously stupid phrase of "weaponized prayer".

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: 40YEARSWAITING
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by GMdawg
What's not cool? Telling it like it is?

Whats not cool is you sounding like one of those insane donkeys who would bomb an abortion clinic and claim... "well they deserved it" "They asked for it" Come on man your better than that.

I used to be better than not giving a damn, but the right doesn't leave any room for that these days. And me telling you that cities will burn and people will die is nothing more than what I see coming. Just like the 6th, GOPers caused this too. I'm just reading the temperature of my side, comparing to BLM. This is going to be way worse, because I have NEVER seen so many so pissed. And yeah, we're friends, but we couldn't be more opposed than we are on this. The violence and deaths to come fall on your camp bro. Your side did this. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a pretty good read on the left most of the time. And I don't get crazy clinic bomber from anything I said, so that was just wrong to say. You just bring out the trolls with that. wink

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/09/22 09:47 AM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Nobody is forcing anyone to violence. Peaceful protest is a means by which you address your grievances. Once you step over the line to violence you have made the choice to commit criminal activity and committing a crime. No matter which party you support or which cause you're taking up, at that point you are wrong.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
6 members like this: GMdawg, Ballpeen, 40YEARSWAITING
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Protests at Justice Kavanaugh's home 'one of the scariest things I've ever witnessed,' says reporter
Blair, a news producer at The Daily Signal, called the demonstrations an 'attempt at intimidation'

Douglas Blair, a news editor for The Daily Signal, said the pro-choice protests outside Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh's home were "one of the scariest things" he's ever witnessed. On "Fox & Friends" Monday, he called the protests an "attempt at intimidation" and pointed out the Biden administration's failure to condemn the demonstrations.

DOUGLAS BLAIR: This is an attempt at intimidation. And I think it really says a lot, too, that the Biden administration is willing to absolutely let these justices out to dry. They're not going to say, 'It's not acceptable for you to go to somebody's house and yell and scream.' That's not how we do it in this country. …

I did not see Justice Kavanaugh. My hope is that he wasn't home. My hope is that he was safe with his family somewhere else because it was genuinely one of the scariest things I've ever witnessed. Watching these people yell and scream and try and change the vote of what is most possibly the most important vote in the history of this country: the right to live your life and to have a human being survive in the womb.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/justice-kavanaugh-home-protests-abortion-roe-wade-blair

So once again the Left has turned it's Brown Shirts loose.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Brown shirts, lmao. You making Nazi references is just priceless, after the ish you and your ilk brought upon us. rofl

No what happened is a form of protest. A very bad man was made to see his mistakes. A man who shouldn't even be on the court was reminded of that. A man who attacks women, then tries to take their rights, was reminded who he is. I'm glad protests are starting and this holier than thou bubble is about the blow up in your faces. I think a dose of reality is far past due.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/09/22 04:38 PM.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yes, it is true that no one threw a fire bomb this time.

Good show!

O
Legend
Legend
O
I too am happy that nobody was hurt, well except GOPer pride.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I am not quite sure what you mean by "and the violence begins"

The country has a history that is littered with bombed clinics, doctors killed, intimidation and all sorts of criminal behavior.

Escalation on either side is inappropriate, but I would suggest that this is one of the rare cases where "for" has targeted "against"

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Don't concern yourself too much as it is all just to distract us from the out of control gas and food prices.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog

QFT!

But it's the other party that's crazy. saywhat Fiction couldn't muster the artistic liberty to even think some of the stuff he types for the whole world to see.

I should clarify something. There are hateful souls on both sides. I loathe them all. Committing violent hate crimes against others because of varying political, social, religious, gender, etc, etc preferences is unacceptable.

Perhaps I am naive, but I think most people are good at their core. I believe we should unite and not allow those w/hate in their hearts to destroy our civilization. Unprovoked violence is wrong and an act against humanity. Now, if someone spits on your mother, knock his ass out. But, all this other stuff is completely unacceptable and I think we should continue to evolve and stamp out such hateful and ignorant beliefs.

Last edited by Versatile Dog; 05/09/22 08:23 PM.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Has anyone ever considered that the game plan is to keep us split and at each others throats?

1 member likes this: Ballpeen
Legend
Legend
Pit has.
I have.

We both quote our dads when we mention such things.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
V
Legend
Legend
V
Not only have I considered it, I actually believe it to be true.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
So the next question for both of you is WHO has made this plan?

V
Legend
Legend
V
Why is it so important to place blame? Why is it not more important to learn from mistakes and improve ourselves as a whole? I really despise this "Got-cha" mentality. Be part of the solution rather than compounding the problem.

1 member likes this: Jester
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Calm down.

I was thinking this game plan of keeping us at each others throats come from a much higher place than just us.

It has been going on for decades over different administrations.

I was thinking it is someone's Master Plan, like maybe the Military Industrial Complex that Ike warned us about.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I am not upset, 40. I'm just saying that anyone who knows history understands that the ruling class has utilized the weapon of turning the masses against one another in order to hold them down while they continue to reap the rewards of their corruption that is fueled by greed.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
And I would like to know who the ruling class is.

Our own Oligarchs?

V
Legend
Legend
V
You already know the answer. Not here to argue. Just stating my opinion that violence against others based on ideals and the like is wrong. May peace find a place in your heart.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
No, I don't know the answer, that is why I asked.

I guess I should just go away happy at this half discussion with the knowledge nobody yelled TRUMP!

Peace.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Has anyone ever considered that the game plan is to keep us split and at each others throats?

Sure it is. Your side put it all in action... Tea Party Patriots. The hate and divisions grew from there, Trump was the super fertilizer. And everything the right is doing is divisive. You could have come to the table and negotiated all of this, but your side decided to cheat. So now were are on the verge of tearing it all down, to build a better Republic. And I wish we could build a better Republic starting with individual guaranteed rights. Women's rights, gay rights, trans rights, voting rights, civil rights, religious rights, right to life, right to die, right to do with your own bodies and minds what you wish. Then move on to communities and states. Our current EVERYTHING; the economy, legal rights, political parties/system, stc., are not working for the majority of Americans. It's time to have a constitutional convention.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/09/22 09:22 PM.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
And why did the people vote in the Tea Party?

What were they sent as an answer to?

O
Legend
Legend
O
And I would like to know who the ruling class is.

Our own Oligarchs?

We have a hybrid capitalist corporatocracy/oligarchy/wannabe theocracy. All the billionaires, millionaires, lawmakers, religious zealots, and mega corps fall neatly into that basket. What we need is more socialist capitalist checks and balances that makes sure our government works for the working people, and not JUST those with wealth/access.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Electing a black man. But the cover story was taxation. Just saying, since it looks like we are all being truthful and having actual dialogue. I'm sure it was sold to them as patriotic and the right thing to do, by right-wing media/leaders. But Obama wasn't born in Africa, was a citizen, and had every right to be POTUS.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/09/22 09:33 PM.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Electing a black man. But the cover story was taxation. Just saying, since it looks like we are all being truthful and having actual dialogue. I'm sure it was sold to them as patriotic and the right thing to do, by right-wing media/leaders. But Obama wasn't born in Africa, was a citizen, and had every right to be POTUS.

Just stop.

It was in answer to Obama spending the country into bankruptcy and the Democrats boondoggle health plan that needed to be voted on before anyone could read it crap.

O
Legend
Legend
O
And 40, I also think there is a cabal behind much of this. No idea who they are, just like when the fed was created, I expect a bunch of rich men got in a private room and decided to destroy it all for whatever change they are seeking. I think we've been on this course since the late 70s when corporate greed dictated that they sell us out to get cheap foreign labor. Then the whole "global economy" thing intrigued and encouraged the .1% to set a course to further hurt Americans by lifting other economies (third world markets), at our expense (jobs and opportunities) to 'even' out the world markets and GDPs. They did this by sending our opportunities and jobs to countries with super cheap labor, then sold those products to us. This RAPE of our economy shifted massive wealth to China, India, Mexico, and other countries we wanted to partner with. Almost 50 years of this has taken its toll on our 'richest country in the world' status, by reducing our overall wealth and buying power significantly. To offset this loss of power for the elite, they just took a bigger and bigger share of the pie. That's how CEO pay went from ten times the average worker, to hundreds of times the average wage earners pay. This is why we are where we are if you ask me. Greed, lust for wealth, and zero thought for the working class.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Just stop.

It was in answer to Obama spending the country into bankruptcy and the Democrats boondoggle health plan that needed to be voted on before anyone could read it crap.

Well that's the bill of goods your side was sold anyway. It's also when people stopped caring about facts and started to believe only what they wanted to believe. I'm not pointing fingers at you and am trying to have an actual convo, but some crap is just so obvious it can't be just overlooked. I think the anti-Obama stuff was when the right realized they could harness the bases racism, and that plan took shape.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Sounds like you are talking about America's own Oligarchs.

I wonder too. Lots of odd things out there. Food shortages cropping up.

Recently found out who is the largest owner of farmland in America.

O
Legend
Legend
O
HA! Had to google that one. Bill Gates! Would never have thought of that, but found a pretty good article speculating why: https://nypost.com/2021/02/27/why-bill-gates-is-now-the-us-biggest-farmland-owner/

But I'm with you on the shortages. Workers, oil, shipping, truckers, etc. shortages always seem to hit the working class with the extra costs, meanwhile mega corps like big oil companies report record profits, gouging at the pumps. I can't remember the last time a mega OIL corp reported massive losses. Can you? That's not how markets work, nobody wins big consistently without cheating. I sometimes question if any of it IS NOT RIGGED.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/09/22 10:02 PM.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
OCD

The deflection trap is a nefarious strategy to change the course of discussion.

The topic of the thread involves violence and abortion, so let’s keep on topic and not get sidetracked.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

A
Legend
Legend
A
And he's stated he's all for violence IF something goes against his liking.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus And The Violence Begins...

Link Copied to Clipboard