Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect to See During the 2nd Half of 2022
by Michael Snyder May 19, 2022

If you thought that the economic news was crazy during the first half of 2022, just wait until we get to the second half. So many of the problems that we are experiencing now are going to continue to intensify, and Americans are becoming more pessimistic about economic conditions with each passing day. In fact, as you will see below, a whopping 85 percent of us believe that it is “very likely” or “somewhat likely” that the economy will go through a recession at some point during the next year. Of course the truth is that if all we have to suffer through is a “recession”, we would be extremely fortunate. Our leaders have lost control of the economy, and many of us are extremely concerned about what is coming next. The following are 12 nightmarish economic trends that we should expect to see during the second half of 2022…

#1 Gas prices will continue to surge higher, and many Americans will be shocked by how high they eventually go. If you can believe it, in Washington State at least one gas station has now reprogrammed their gas pumps “to make room for double-digit pricing”…

At the 76 Gas Station in Auburn, Washington located at 1725 Auburn Way North, gas pumps have been reprogrammed to make room for double-digit pricing. In March, they still had single-digit programming.

A spokesperson at 76 confirmed to The Post Millennial that the gas pumps were reprogrammed to allocate for double-digit pricing. Although not confirming that they are expecting prices to increase up to $10.00 or more, the current trend suggests the possibility.

Supplies of fuel will continue to get even tighter in the months ahead. Earlier today, I heard from a reader on the east coast and a reader in the middle of the country that both said that diesel is now being rationed where they live. So far, I have not been able to confirm that this is happening on a widespread basis.

#2 We are being warned that there could be extended blackouts in some parts of the nation during the summer months. It is being reported that the middle of the country is particularly at risk…

About 100 million Americans face power blackouts this summer as roasting weather, overstretched powerplants and unreliable green energy sources combine to create a perfect storm of problems.

States stretching from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Ocean which are home to tens of millions of Americans could have a hard time producing enough power for their residents this summer.

The ‘MISO’ part of America’s power grid – whose full name is the Midcontinent Independent System Operator is at greatest risk of a large-scale outage.

#3 Everyone pretty much agrees that food prices will continue to rise. Of course they have already reached levels that are absolutely insane…

Take the case of Jeff Good, who co-founded three restaurants in Jackson, Mississippi. Around 18 months ago, a 40-pound box of chicken wings cost him about $85. Now, it can go as high as roughly $150. Expenses for cooking oil and flour have nearly doubled in the past five months, he said. But it’s not just ingredient prices going up. He’s paying more for labor and services, too. Even the company that maintains his air conditioners has tacked on a $40 fuel charge per visit. To cope, he’s raised menu prices.

A 15-piece order of chicken wings, a signature dish at his Sal and Mookie’s pizzeria, went for $13.95 before Covid hit. Now, wing costs can vary so much they’re labeled at “market price,” like some restaurants do with lobster. At peaks, the menu price can be be about $27.95 — but that represents a barely-there margin — and Good estimates the “real cost” is closer to about $34. He’s trying to decide whether to keep raising prices or take wings off the menu.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t ever see myself paying 34 dollars for an order of chicken wings.

#4 As our supply chains endure even more stress, shortages will continue to intensify. The extreme baby formula shortage that we are witnessing right now is just a preview of coming attractions…

Two children in Memphis have been hospitalized after needing IV fluids and nutritional support due to the baby formula shortage.

The preschooler and toddler, both from different families, were rushed to Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital after their parents failed to secure formula as shelves across America go bare.

#5 The UN is telling us that we are heading into the worst global food crisis since World War II. In some parts of Africa, the number of people suffering from “extreme hunger” has already more than doubled…

More than 23 million people are experiencing extreme hunger in Ethiopia, Somalia and Kenya, according to a new report by Oxfam and Save the Children. That’s up from over 10 million last year.

The region’s worst drought in 40 years is being exacerbated by conflict and the pandemic. And the war in Ukraine has sent food prices soaring to record levels.

#6 Widespread hunger will almost certainly lead to more civil unrest. Recent events in Sri Lanka give us an indication of what may be coming…

Protesters in Sri Lanka have burned down homes belonging to 38 politicians as the crisis-hit country plunged further into chaos, with the government ordering troops to “shoot on sight.”

Police in the island nation said Tuesday that in addition to the destroyed homes, 75 others have been damaged as angry Sri Lankans continue to defy a nationwide curfew to protest against what they say is the government’s mishandling of the country’s worst economic crisis since 1948.

#7 The Federal Reserve is likely to continue to aggressively raise interest rates. In fact, Fed Chair Jerome Powell is openly admitting that his institution’s battle against inflation could cause “some pain” in the months ahead…

Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell warned Tuesday the U.S. could feel “some pain” as the central bank raises interest rates to fight inflation, insisting the Fed would do whatever it takes to curb price growth.

During a live interview for The Wall Street Journal’s “Future of Everything” summit, Powell said the Fed will continue to raise interest rates until inflation starts to fall and the forces driving prices higher fade, even at the risk of a deeper economic slowdown.

#8 Higher interest rates will be devastating for the housing market in the United States. And that is very troubling news, because home sales have already fallen for three months in a row…

Home sales fell for the third consecutive month in April as rising mortgage rates and affordability challenges pushed many would-be home buyers out of the market.

#9 Defaults are likely to continue to rise higher. Just like we saw right before the last financial crisis, defaults on subprime loans are really starting to surge…

Consumers with low credit scores are falling behind on payments for car loans, personal loans and credit cards, a sign that the healthiest consumer lending environment on record in the U.S. is coming to an end.

The share of subprime credit cards and personal loans that are at least 60 days late is rising faster than normal, according to credit-reporting firm Equifax. In March, those delinquencies rose month over month for the eighth time in a row, nearing their prepandemic levels. Delinquencies on subprime car loans and leases hit an all-time high in February, based on Equifax’s tracking that goes back to 2007.

#10 As the economy slows down, we should expect layoffs to increase and jobless claims will eventually start to spike. In fact, we just learned that they have now hit a four month high.

#11 Needless to say, all of this bad economic news is going to be really bad for stock prices. The S&P 500 has already nearly fallen into bear market territory, and many believe that what we have witnessed so far is just the beginning.

#12 Many are warning that a recession is either already here or will arrive soon. And Americans are increasingly becoming more pessimistic about the economy. One survey that was recently conducted found that 85 percent of Americans believe that it is “very likely” or “somewhat likely” that there will be a recession at some point in the next year…

An overwhelming majority of Americans are expecting there to be a recession within the next year, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday.

The poll found that 85 percent of Americans think it is likely for the country to go through an economic recession in the next year. Of those who responded, 45 percent said it is “very likely,” and 40 percent said “somewhat likely” for a recession.

The sort of historic economic meltdown that I have been warning about for years is rapidly approaching, and the mood of the nation will dramatically shift as conditions greatly deteriorate.

Already, we are starting to see a tremendous amount of anger out there. Earlier today, I came across the following post on a very popular Internet discussion forum…

Just want to vent. I am from middle Missouri, I am a single mom of 2 teens. My day job pays well and pays the bills well, a year ago my income would support us, bills, food, gas etc. i now have to work a second job just to feed us and put gas in my car. Eggs here went from .99 a carton to 1.99, ground beef went from 2.89 a pound to 4.99, and it goes on and on. Gas went from 1.90 to 4.29 a gallon. I am out of my mind scared it will only get worse. I have democrat friends that say “that’s how the economy works”. No it’s because Biden was giving out “covid” bucks to non working people taking advantage of the system, giving our money to Ukraine, shutting down gas lines in the US etc.

I can understand her anger.

Most Americans are working as hard as they can, but our standard of living is being systematically destroyed by the very foolish policies of our leaders.

Unfortunately, we are still only in the very early chapters of this crisis.

It looks like the second half of this year will be even more challenging than the first half, and that is going to have enormous implications for all of us.

https://uncanceled.news/12-nightmar...pect-to-see-during-the-2nd-half-of-2022/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Biden Arrives in South Korea for First Visit to Asia — Immediately Makes America Look Stupid
May 20, 2022by Kyle Becker

President Joe Biden arrived in South Korea on Friday for his first presidential visit to Asia. Watch as he departed Air Force One:

https://rumble.com/v15fd29-president-joe-biden-arrives-in-south-korea.html

Biden treads very carefully down the stairs from Air Force One. Watch as he strides towards the South Korean delegation and proceeds to take the mask he was wearing outdoors off of his face.

This is not how masks are supposed to work. (Spoiler alert: They don’t work.)

On his presidential trip, Biden is set to tour manufacturing plants in South Korea and will also be going to Japan.

“President Joe Biden is opening his trip to South Korea with a focus on the U.S. tech sector, touring a Samsung computer chip plant on Friday,” the AP reported. “He’s also set to go to Japan during the six-day tour.”

Biden also made a number of gaffes. He told a plant representative from California to vote, but implied that he lived in South Korea.

“Don’t forget to vote Peter. You may live here, but don’t forget to vote,” Biden said to the worker during the tour.

“Biden thanked President Yoon, although he stumbled over his name after getting it right the first time after a long flight,” the Daily Mail reported.

“And President Moon – Yoon – you thank you everything you’ve done,” Biden said. Yoon’s predecessor was President Moon Jae-in.

“Biden also misstated the name of the facility in Taylor, Texas, where Samsung plans to spend billions,” the Mail added. “He called it Tyler, Texas.”

The ridiculous optics Biden struck even just getting off of the plane were not lost on observers.

So, mask for walking down stairs by himself, but takes it off to shake hands? Humiliating

— NoPartyT-2022 (@Twin66) May 20, 2022

Perhaps the humiliation is the point. It certainly isn’t what one might call “smart” behavior.

Meanwhile, a new CNN poll highlights just how grim things are getting in the eyes of the overwhelming majority of Americans. The poll showed that 86% of Americans are either “concerned” or “scared” for the future of the country.

https://beckernews.com/biden-arrive...diately-makes-america-look-stupid-45043/

Legend
Legend
Federal judge blocks Biden admin from ending Title 42 border expulsions
There were more than 234,000 migrant encounters in April

A federal judge on Friday temporarily blocked the Biden administration from ending the Title 42 public health order on May 23 -- stopping the administration from a move that had seen significant Republican and Democratic opposition amid fears it would exacerbate the border crisis.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-blocks-biden-admin-ending-title-42-border-expulsions

Phew, that was close. Glad there are still those who care about America out there.

Now maybe Biden can move the baby formula they have been stockpiling at the border to American families who need it.

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
O
Legend
Legend
O
uncanceled.news? rofl

I'm sure af they have no agenda, lmao@u.

The small site reach of QAnon is long and deep. They are a plague.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/20/22 09:39 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted by Squires
Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
j/c:

Three-week-old Biden disinformation task force 'paused'
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61502509

Good, it should never had been created anyways. This is such a clown show.
Lol. Sooo fitting that they are "pausing and uncertain of the future" because they've been under verbal attack and mockery and their feelings are hurt!

On the other hand realizing and recognizing and accepting that a mistake was made with the creation of the task force might be deemed as a good thing by some. What's worse, simply carrying on being wrong or changing tack?

Clearly what Biden needs to do is simple do the job of policing disinformation himself - like the last POTUS - call everything and anything that shines a bad light on his administration Fake News. Call the media that doesn't pander to him "The Enemy of the People" and he should cancel WH press meetings and only ever take questions and appear on state run media platforms.

They didn't acknowledge it was a mistake. This sounds more like lay low until the heat dies down and then try again.

I heard a rather good story this morning on NPR about this.
It is not dead-they are re branding the task force-and will attempt to roll out the task force again.

And at least from NPR's interview with the head who resigned, it seemed like the actual use of the program is very different from what is being portrayed on fox news or epoch times or whatever the putin wing is talking about.

The base premise of this task force is to fight deep fakes and other fake AI that basically russia, china and iran are putting out to try to divide and confuse us. And she said that the task force would work with the Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies to put out the correct information. Here is an excerpt from her interview-

"Yeah. So let me give you a hypothetical, right? Let's say that there was a deepfake video released about how to access disaster aid or how to get out of a city during a disaster time by - released by a malign actor, like Russia, China, or Iran, in order to put Americans in danger. The board would consult with FEMA, which had been doing this work for more than a decade at this point, and support FEMA in getting good information out there. And they're really good at that already.

But we'd make sure - how do we want to reach this audience? What's the best way to do that? Let's look at best practices in resilience-building or countermessaging to make sure that Americans are safe during this natural disaster. That's just one example. It wouldn't have to do with, again, adjudicating what is true or false or anything like that."

and the woman that was picked to run this task force-She studied Russian information operations. She's advised governments, including Ukraine's. And previously, she was a fellow at D.C. think tank, and - where she focused on democracy and technology in Europe.

Why did she leave-the harassment was far, far greater than anything she ever experienced-again in her own words

JANKOWICZ: Oh, gosh, Shannon. It was way more overwhelming and exhausting than anything I've experienced before. Other campaigns that I've dealt with, you know, probably numbered in the thousands of tweets or pieces of content or had to do with specific interviews and, you know, would go away after a number of hours. This was three weeks of a barrage of sexualized, gendered attacks - attacks on my personal life, attacking my hobbies and my own personality. Obviously, you know, my appearance was always in play as well.

But the worst thing, especially as somebody who's about to become a mom, was these death threats, which - I think I'm at maybe one, two or three days over the three weeks where I wasn't reporting one of them to DHS. And they were pretty staggering. It was about killing me and my family, taking away everything I held dear, encouragement for me to commit suicide, doxxing me and my family. And, you know, I think it should be said that the people who are spreading these childish characterizations of me and my work encourage this type of behavior online, whether or not they say those words themselves.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Get ready for the next pandemic!

Monkeypox: The New World Order Prepares Their Final Attack
By J.D. Rucker • May. 21, 2022

The last week of this month is a huge deal for the New World Order. Between the Pandemic Treaty and the Davos Summit for the World Economic Forum, we’re facing the perfect storm in which the globalist elites appear to be preparing the final stage of their depopulation and control plan.

The video below by Greg Reese from Banned Videos and Infowars gives a brief overview of what’s happening around the globe in the next fateful week. It’s definitely worth a quick watch, but perhaps more importantly it needs to be shared with those who may not be aware of everything that’s happening.

https://banned.video/watch?id=6288f8c2b2797b15546f4e79

The appetite for learning more about the plans of the globalist elites is growing. Anecdotally, I’ve found some friends and family coming to me for more information. These are often the same people who scorned me as recently as last year for telling them the jabs were neither safe nor effective. These are also the same people who, until very recently, trusted government, corporate media, and those who “debunk” conspiracy theories.

Today, almost all of them are asking questions. Many are still skeptical but they’re more open-minded than they were just a few months ago. The reason I’m mentioning this anecdote is that I know I’m not alone. Perhaps you have never been very vocal out of concern over ridicule. Perhaps you’ve tried to be vocal but your friends and family wouldn’t listen. Today, it’s much more likely that they’ll hear you if you give it another shot. Most won’t come out and tell you they’re more receptive than in the past, but they’re at home quietly reading Infowars, NOQ Report, and stories on The Liberty Daily.

We need as many allies as possible because when the moves are finally made, the more aware people there are in America the better. I don’t know if monkeypox is a fearmongering scam or a bioweapon worse than Covid. All I know is that there has never been a more perfectly timed release of a scary disease. Even Covid itself popped up a little later than the powers-that-be would have liked.

***Support The Liberty Daily and Mike Lindell -- use code TLD at MyPillow.com and get up to 66% off!***

Stay frosty and spread the word.

https://thelibertydaily.com/monkeypox-the-new-world-order-prepares-their-final-attack/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
More embarrassment from the "White House"

O
Legend
Legend
O
I read something about this a few days ago. Not sure if it's here or how many cases, but the article said it's not a real threat to the general population yet... whatever that meant. But they also said fatality was closer to 10% vs. Covid's 1-2% of cases. Don't really want to watch 5-10 million more people die over antivax dumbassery.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/21/22 04:58 PM.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
EXCLUSIVE: Half-Million Migrants Cross Border in Ten Weeks
BOB PRICE and RANDY CLARK 21 May 2022

More than a half-million migrants illegally crossed the southwest border with Mexico during a 10-week period ending on May 15. The record-setting mass migration crisis is overwhelming Border Patrol and NGO resources as they deal with the chaotic level of border crossings.

Between April 1 and May 15 approximately 513,000 migrants illegally crossed the southwest border with Mexico. The number reflects apprehensions cited in the April Southwest Border Migration Report and unofficial numbers obtained from a law enforcement source within CBP.

The source stated that agents apprehended approximately 47,000 migrants just in the past seven days.

Until recently, the Rio Grande Valley and Del Rio Sectors led the nation in migrant apprehensions. However, a recent surge in the El Paso Sector pushed the remote Texas-New Mexico sector into the lead, Breitbart Texas reported. The source told Breitbart that El Paso Sector agents detained nearly 5,000 migrants in area processing center on Monday. Haitian migrants accounted for about 50 percent of this total.

The El Paso Sector currently sits at more than double its standard capacity. The source says in recent days, migrant apprehensions in the sector have exceeded 1,500. Del Rio Sector officials report their processing centers are approximately 40 percent over capacity.

April migration along the southwest border set an all-time record for April apprehensions as agents took more than 201,000 migrants into custody, Breitbart reported. The report surpasses the previous record set during the last year of the Clinton administration.

The record-level apprehension of 201,800 migrants in April marks a dramatic turn around from the record-low April apprehension report from 2020 when agents took a mere 16,182 migrants into custody. This represents an increase of nearly 1,150 percent during the past two years.

In addition to the more than 1.2 million migrants apprehended so far this fiscal year, an additional 364,000 migrants simply got away and made their way successfully into the U.S. interior, Breitbart reported.

“The fact is that our borders are not open, and we will continue to remove those who enter our country unlawfully and have no legal basis to stay,” CBP Commissioner Chris Magnus said in a written statement on Tuesday releasing the April Southwest Land Border Encounters report. “After many months of planning, we are executing a comprehensive strategy to safely, orderly, and humanely manage our borders.”

In reality, the southwest border with Mexico is anything but safe, orderly, and humane as nearly two dozen migrants drowned in the Del Rio Border Patrol in April. Video reports from Eagle Pass and the Rio Grande Valley continue to show migrants crossing at will. Other reports show the inhumane and life-threatening circumstances that take place in human smuggling operations along the border.

Bob Price serves as associate editor and senior news contributor for the Breitbart Texas-Border team. He is an original member of the Breitbart Texas team. Price is a regular panelist on Fox 26 Houston’s What’s Your Point? Sunday-morning talk show. Follow him on Twitter @BobPriceBBTX and Facebook.
Randy Clark is a 32-year veteran of the United States Border Patrol. Prior to his retirement, he served as the Division Chief for Law Enforcement Operations, directing operations for nine Border Patrol Stations within the Del Rio, Texas, Sector. Follow him on Twitter @RandyClarkBBTX.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...lion-migrants-cross-border-in-ten-weeks/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Amid widespread national turmoil, Biden has gone 100 days without giving a single media interview
Daniel Payne May 21st, 2022 11:27 am

They told me if I voted for Trump, then the White House would treat the media with utter contempt and loathing unbecoming of the democratically elected head of the executive branch of the U.S. government.

And they were right!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-hits-100-days-without-a-media-interview

Triple digits: Biden hits 100 days without a media interview

President Joe Biden on Friday reached a milestone not seen in the recent history of the presidency — 100 consecutive days without conducting a sit-down interview with the media.

The president was last interviewed by a member of the press on Feb. 10, when NBC's Lester Holt spoke to him ahead of Super Bowl LVI. Since then, Biden has held press conferences and taken questions from individual reporters but has not conducted any extended interviews.

You can't really be surprised. President Joe Biden is simply not cut out for a one-on-one any more. God bless him, but the man needs a teleprompter to be able to order dinner. At this point if he sits down with a journalist without having a cue card in front of him, the results will be all-too-predictable.

[Linked Image from media.notthebee.com]

Notably, Biden is getting hosed not just by former President Trump but by Biden's own former boss:

Biden's interview frequency falls short of his predecessors, with just 23 conducted since taking office. At this point in their tenures, President Donald Trump had taken part in 95 interviews, while President Barack Obama reached a scorching 187 — more than eight times as many as Biden.

You know—you just know—that Obama is reading this stuff from his sunroom in Martha's Vineyard and probably kinda enjoying it just the littlest bit.

[Linked Image from media.notthebee.com]

https://notthebee.com/article/biden...ng-a-single-interview-with-a-journalist/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer

V
Legend
Legend
V
I think there are a lot of good people on here, but the mean ones seem to dominate. I don't see how it is funny to make fun of others who are struggling w/some issues. Y'all make me sad more often than not.

O
Legend
Legend
O
The wackadoodle altright posts being spam posted on the board are beginning to make this place feel like a Q rally. I keep waiting for Gaetz and MTG to show up.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/22/22 12:14 AM.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
[Linked Image from mediarightnews.com]
RUDY GIULIANI THANKS JOE BIDEN FOR THE LABEL OF ULTRA MAGA: ‘A COMPLIMENT FOR THOSE WHO LOVE AMERICA’
BY: DAVID CARON ON: MAY 21, 2022

Former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani today thanked Joe Biden for the label that he gave to Trump supporters in a May 4 speech.

Biden said at the time, “Senator Rick Scott of Florida, a United States senator who is leading the Republican National Senatorial Campaign Committee, released what he calls the ‘Ultra-MAGA Agenda.’ It’s a MAGA agenda all right.

“Let me tell you about this Ultra-MAGA Agenda. It’s extreme, as most MAGA things are. It will actually raise taxes on 75 million American families, over 95 percent of whom make less than $100,000 a year,” Biden insisted.

Giuliani said in a tweet today, “Thank you Biden. To call us ULTRA MAGA is a complement for those of us who love America.”

“It recognizes our great love for our nation and our desire to make it greater. Apparently this is applauded by your Defame America party,” Giuliani explained.

Many Republicans have embraced the term now and the GOP is even fundraising off of it.

As we previously reported, after wrapping up a press conference last week, U.S. House Rep Elise Stefanik (R-NY) was asked about the term.

A reporter appeared to begin a question as Stefanik walked off, “You’re being called ‘Ultra-MAGA’…”

“I am ultra-MAGA and proud of it!” Stefanik responded, cutting her off.

Arizona State Sen Wendy Rogers even shared a recent picture in a tweet showing a buff Trump and said, “It’s happening. #UltraMAGA“

https://mediarightnews.com/rudy-giu...a-compliment-for-those-who-love-america/

O
Legend
Legend
O
Those laughable characterchures of Trump with a fit muscular body, are only an infinitesimally small part of why people don't take Q posters serious anywhere online. Yet, everytime I see one, I can't help but ask myself, what kind of mind thinks in this way? North Korean propagandists say dear leader scores a hole in one on every hole... some pathetic clueless isolated members of their citizenry truly believe it. Putin and every other dictator I can think of has tried to emulate these looks in one form or another. They do this to influence weak minded individuals who can't separate fact from fiction or are in some way trying to worship a mere man. Unsurprising that MAGA rolls out a lot of these. Can't wait to see the DeSantis/Abbott versions this fall, or next year, after the DOJ, congressional, and state investigations get done with Dear Donny.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/22/22 12:43 AM.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
WAY TO GO "BIDEN" ADMINISTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Father puts over 1,000 miles on his car hunting for specialty formula for premature infant daughter
Ricky Scaparo May 21, 2022

[Linked Image from endtimeheadlines.org]

Mac Jaehnert said he put 1,000 miles on his car in the last week looking for a specialty nutritional formula for daughter MacKenzie and other premature babies in his southeastern Washington state community.

“It’s been a frustrating, heartbreaking, unnecessary challenge for a kid who has already overcome so much,” Jaehnert told CNN Saturday, echoing the sentiments of parents caught up in a worsening nationwide baby formula shortage.

Jaehnert described empty store shelves in his search for Similac NeoSure in the city of Richland and surrounding areas — part of a growing national crisis that has forced the Biden administration to order the use of military aircraft to expedite the delivery of baby formula to the United States.

Jaehnert and his wife, Emily, said they have been fortunate to receive donations of NeoSure after getting their story out but urged others to donate cans of formula to food banks to help meet the urgent demand across the country.

Jaehnert described empty store shelves in his search for Similac NeoSure in the city of Richland and surrounding areas — part of a growing national crisis that has forced the Biden administration to order the use of military aircraft to expedite the delivery of baby formula to the United States.

Jaehnert and his wife, Emily, said they have been fortunate to receive donations of NeoSure after getting their story out but urged others to donate cans of formula to food banks to help meet the urgent demand across the country.

At Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) Shawn Jenkins Children’s Hospital, at least four babies were recently hospitalized due to complications from the ongoing shortage, according to spokeswoman Carter Coyle.

Coyle said three babies have been hospitalized due to intolerance of formulas parents used because of the shortages; another was sickened by mineral imbalances from caregivers mixing their own formula.

Clinical dietitians at the hospital urged parents not to dilute formula or attempt to make their own, referring them to guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics.

In Memphis, Tennessee, a doctor at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital said this week that a toddler and a preschooler were admitted because the specialty formula they needed was out of stock and they couldn’t tolerate replacements.

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2022/0...y-formula-for-premature-infant-daughter/

Legend
Legend
It's not their fault... It's the FDA... oh, wait, not the FDA...

It's greedy corporations! That and the MAGA crowd!

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
2 members like this: SuperBrown, 40YEARSWAITING
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
There was a bill put through the house this week to get more baby formula on the shelves-192 repubs out of 208 voted no on the bill-it passed anyways.

Biden signed the defense production act middle of last week to get producers to the front of the line for supplies to make formula and to get it to the shelves faster.
they also brought into Indy last night a C17 full of 132 pallets of the specialty formula to be dispersed to the people in need. And more is coming.

How did it get here-the FDA shut down the Abbott plant in Michigan after some kids got sick and a couple died. The FDA is still working with that plant to get back up and running.

I think the big issue with the formula shortage and many, many other necessities is that corporate buyouts and consolidation has been going on back to Reagan and Clinton and the outsourcing of production which leads to big issues during commodity shortages or pandemic or war in areas of the world.
We need more competition and more manufactures-we also need to stop with the just in time crap-

There were (2) companies making 95% of the baby formula being made in this country-and one of them is partially down.

and also there was one other issue that lead to the baby formula shortage-the revised nafta deal that trump redid and signed a couple years ago limited imports of dairy-which is what baby formula is classified under; so Canada has plenty of formula-it is almost impossible to import it into the US.
This would not normally be a bid deal as we make normally about 99% of the formula we need and the import restrictions was a bi partisan deal to protect dairy farmers during covid. but the deal was signed in 2020.

1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Legend
Legend
Your illegals only need to get to America for baby formula while American parents need to wait for Germany to ship it.

Trumps America First? No.

Bidens America Last!

Shame!

O
Legend
Legend
O
Now you are just being asinine. Biden is working to fix the situation THAT HE DID NOT CREATE. Shut up.

Legend
Legend
Foolish not to be able to see our problems here.

Biden and Pete Buttigieg dropped the ball on the formula needs of American parents, thus creating the crisis.
They stockpiled formula on the southern border for their "We The People".
Then tries to solve his created crisis by working with Germany to emergency ship us formula.

Biden declares war on American Oil, creating the crisis of high inflation.
Then negotiates with Dictators for their oil.

Biden declares war on American Oil drilling, creating terrible inflation in gas prices and food.
Then tries to blame everyone else for his stupid, or perhaps intentional move.

America Last!

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Now you are just being asinine. Biden is working to fix the situation THAT HE DID NOT CREATE. Shut up.

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Foolish not to be able to see our problems here.

Biden and Pete Buttigieg dropped the ball on the formula needs of American parents, thus creating the crisis.
They stockpiled formula on the southern border for their "We The People".
Then tries to solve his created crisis by working with Germany to emergency ship us formula.

Biden declares war on American Oil, creating the crisis of high inflation.
Then negotiates with Dictators for their oil.

Biden declares war on American Oil drilling, creating terrible inflation in gas prices and food.
Then tries to blame everyone else for his stupid, or perhaps intentional move.

America Last!

Well I for one would love to see actual proof from a middle of the road source. I mean you make outlandish accusations all the time, with zero proof. Blah blah blah, filled another diaper, Blah blah... Show the proof of all you say, maybe I could take you seriously again. Doubtful, but I'd try... who am I kidding, you can't prove squat and NO WAY would I trust any drivel from your mouth. However, I'm very happy you are back, just for the comic relief around here. thumbsup

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Watch: AGAIN Biden shows Democrats WANT gas prices to remain high, saying it OUT LOUD
MAY. 22, 2022 2:50 PM BY FRED T • 209 COMMENTS

Yet again Joe Biden has said out loud what the Democrats pretend isn’t true and the press NEVER EVER pin them down on. They want gas prices high, they wan them to stay high, they don’t want to bring them down because they believe this will force Americans into compliance with the green agenda.

“Batteries,” he says like 11 times. Batteries “are going to power cars without one drop of gasoline.”

“That’s going to serve to save families money at the pump, because they can skip the pump altogether.”

Oh okay, guess I’ll just go drop 50 grand on an electric car then, like most lower and middle income people do all the time why not.

“We are, uh, being part of this transformative automobile sector and accelerating us on the road where we’re gonna be handing, uh, to, uh, the United States an all-electric future,” he said. “That’s what we’re shooting for.”

THAT’S WHAT WE’RE SHOOTING FOR. With the gas price crisis is what he means, not whatever fig leaf car deal he’s bragging about. Pain at the pump is the PLAN all along.

They aren’t doing anything about baby formula either, btw, except to put on a show of “airlifting” some from Germany. Because they do not give a damn about your life, they don’t see you as individual human beings. Democrats see cogs. Workers in the glorious revolution. Tools. Pawns.

Ironic considering he’s a puppet himself.

https://therightscoop.com/watch-aga...rices-to-remain-high-saying-it-out-loud/

O
Legend
Legend
O
rofl

cool Joe's Got This! thumbsup

I hear he signed an EO last week for multiple Jade Helm exercises this summer. About to put the house in order! Yeah Baby! cool

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/22/22 10:09 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
lmao, a week from now I fully expect SB to post an alt-right blogger nOoZe sHaRtIcLe about this, because I accidentally let it slip wink.

I remember back when Trump was first elected there was another poster that was bringing this alt-right garbage to the board, trolling and spamming it all over... then he started doing it in PF like you just did with Baker... What was his name, I haven't seen him since. But there was a feller asking somebody to let him back on the board because he was Soooo mIsUnDeRsToOd...

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/22/22 10:25 PM.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
White House Looks to Be Planning for 'Wave of Infection,' Just in Time for Midterms, Advises Indoor Masking
Rebecca Downs | Posted: May 22, 2022 8:30 PM

During his Sunday morning appearance on ABC's "This Week," Dr. Ashish Jha, the dean of the Brown University School of Public Health and the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator, spoke of an expected surge of Wuhan coronavirus cases for the coming fall and winter. In other words, the surge is expected to come right before the November midterms.

When asked by host Martha Raddatz about the expected surge, Dr. Jha explained they are indeed "planning for a variety of scenarios including a wave of infection this fall and winter," which he used as an opportunity to push "making that sure we have a new generation of vaccines that are being worked on right now, that we have availability of treatments and testing, and we have the resources."

Like President Joe Biden has done, Dr. Jha also made a push for Congress to pass funding against the virus. "By the way, one of the reasons I’ve been talking a lot about the need for Congress to step up and fund this effort, is if they don't, Martha, we will go into the fall and winter without that next generation of vaccines, without treatments and diagnostics," he warned. "That’s going to make it much, much harder for us to take care of and protect Americans."

When it comes to funding, Americans don't seem to be as worried as the administration. According to an Axios/Ipsos Coronavirus Index released last Wednesday, the numbers are pretty evenly split, but the smallest amount, at 31 percent, say funding is not enough. A plurality, at 35 percent, say it's the right amount, while 33 percent say it's too much.

Raddatz, in questioning Dr. Jha, referenced a report from The New York Times. A piece last updated on Thursday takes on a grim tone, even when it comes to the title, "Biden Health Officials Warn of Substantial Increase in Virus Cases."

Dr. Jha is also mentioned:

The president’s stance could backfire if the virus’s latest surge continues to build, evading the vaccines and making more people seriously ill. Should that happen, it could look like a repeat of last summer, when the president declared “independence” from the virus ahead of the July 4 holiday, only to see massive waves of illness and death once the Delta and Omicron variants hit.

Experts say that administration officials — including the president — should also be doing a better job of preparing the public for a reinvigorated virus in the fall and winter, when people spend more time indoors. If people become complacent now, they say, forgoing booster doses or failing to vaccinate their children, they could pay a price then.

“The attitude is, ‘We’ve got this, we’re over it.’” said Dr. Eric Topol, a professor of molecular medicine at Scripps Research in San Diego. “People should be gearing up, they should be getting booster shots. But there is no awareness.”

If the pandemic appears to be a lesser concern, that also makes it harder for the White House to make the case that it needs tens of billions in new funding from Congress to replenish its supply of tests, treatments and vaccines in time for the fall. The administration has said it wants to launch a booster campaign at that point, hopefully with vaccines retooled to work better against the latest version of the virus.

At the White House briefing, Dr. Ashish Jha, the new White House coordinator of the pandemic response, warned that if Congress failed to grant the administration’s request for $22 billion in new Covid funding, Americans would suffer come the fall.

Another takeaway from Dr. Jha's appearance on the program, and from the report, is a potential return to indoor masking. Emphasis is added:

Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said that the seven-day average of hospital admissions from Covid rose 19 percent over the previous week. About 3,000 people a day were being admitted with Covid, she said, although death rates, a lagging indicator, remained low.

More than 32 percent of Americans now live in counties with medium to high levels of virus transmission, compared with about 24 percent the previous week. Dr. Walensky said that local leaders and individuals in those regions should adopt — or at least consider — prevention strategies, such as masking in indoor public settings and more frequent testing.

Raddatz and Dr. Jha made reference to New York City Mayor Eric Adams, who refrained from re-imposing an indoor mask mandate, though he did say they are "urging New Yorkers, while you're in indoors, in large settings, social settings, wear your masks."

Dr. Jha repeated such a directive. "I agree with Mayor Adams that, when you're in an indoor space, you should be wearing a mask. I feel that very strongly, that in crowded indoor spaces, in places with high transmission, people should be doing that," he advised.

It was not mentioned by either Raddatz or Dr. Jha that Mayor Adams has ordered the forced masking of toddlers.

Even the likes of Raddatz, Dr. Jha, and Adams acknowledged that Americans seemed to have moved on with treating the pandemic as a crisis, and appear ready to move on.

According to that same Coronavirus Index, 31 percent say the pandemic is over, which is largely driven along partisan lines. A strong majority, at 71 percent, do say that while the pandemic is a problem, it's manageable. Just 14 percent say it's a serious crisis.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebec...ction-just-in-time-for-midterms-n2607629

O
Legend
Legend
O
Let me guess. In your moistest of dreams, when Trump is POTUS again, he will use his midas touch to magically end Covid, drive away monkeypox, fix the economy, and end all vaccine mandates with his left hand while single handedly defeating America's enemies abroad with his right... ON DAY ONE! Not to mention he will fix government this time too, by being the only government official left standing in DC! smh... do you believe in unicorns too?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
And this is coming out of Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/us/baby-formula-shortage-biden-flown-us-europe?yptr=yahoo

Baby formula shortage: Biden celebrates as 78,000 pounds of baby formula flown to US
President Biden celebrated the first flight of 'Operation Fly Formula' transporting 78,000 pounds to baby formula to Indianapolis

More than 70,000 pounds of baby formula was flown to Indianapolis, Indiana, Sunday from Europe.

"Folks, I’m excited to tell you that the first flight from Operation Fly Formula is loaded up with more than 70,000 pounds of infant formula and about to land in Indiana," President Biden tweeted Sunday. "Our team is working around the clock to get safe formula to everyone who needs it."

The formula, weighing 78,000 pounds, was being transported by military plane, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters aboard Air Force One as President Joe Biden flew from South Korea to Japan.

The shipment was the first of several flights of formula approved by Biden that are headed to the U.S. from Europe. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack was in Indianapolis on Sunday to welcome the baby formula to the U.S.

BABY FORMULA FLIGHTS TO RELIEVE SHORTAGE TO ARRIVE THIS WEEKEND

The White House has said 132 pallets of Nestlé Health Science Alfamino Infant and Alfamino Junior formula was to leave Ramstein Air Base in Germany for the U.S. Another 114 pallets of Gerber Good Start Extensive HA formula were expected to arrive in the coming days.

ABBOTT SAYS IT WILL BE AT LEAST TWO MONTHS BEFORE BABY FORMULA FROM SHUTTERED PLANT HITS SHELVES

"Operation Fly Formula" comes after Biden invoked the Defense Production Act to speed up the production of baby formula after seeing shortages across the country.

The shortage hit the U.S. following supply chain issues related to the pandemic, which was compounded after top baby formula provider, Abbott Laboratories, closed a plant following an FDA probe and recalled some products.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by northlima dawg
There was a bill put through the house this week to get more baby formula on the shelves-192 repubs out of 208 voted no on the bill-it passed anyways.

Biden signed the defense production act middle of last week to get producers to the front of the line for supplies to make formula and to get it to the shelves faster.
they also brought into Indy last night a C17 full of 132 pallets of the specialty formula to be dispersed to the people in need. And more is coming.

How did it get here-the FDA shut down the Abbott plant in Michigan after some kids got sick and a couple died. The FDA is still working with that plant to get back up and running.

I think the big issue with the formula shortage and many, many other necessities is that corporate buyouts and consolidation has been going on back to Reagan and Clinton and the outsourcing of production which leads to big issues during commodity shortages or pandemic or war in areas of the world.
We need more competition and more manufactures-we also need to stop with the just in time crap-

There were (2) companies making 95% of the baby formula being made in this country-and one of them is partially down.

and also there was one other issue that lead to the baby formula shortage-the revised nafta deal that trump redid and signed a couple years ago limited imports of dairy-which is what baby formula is classified under; so Canada has plenty of formula-it is almost impossible to import it into the US.
This would not normally be a bid deal as we make normally about 99% of the formula we need and the import restrictions was a bi partisan deal to protect dairy farmers during covid. but the deal was signed in 2020.

This is the most honest response I've seen to this topic, and of course he was immediately trolled by the alt-right after posting.

1 member likes this: mgh888
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
7 Likely Scenarios the Globalist Elites Are Playing Out with Monkeypox
If the globalists wanted to use the threat of a fresh pandemic to scare the world into panic just as they push for the Pandemic Treaty and hold their meeting in Davos, this is exactly how they'd do it
by JD RUCKER May 23, 2022 in Opinions, The Midnight Sentinel

Is monkeypox a major threat looming on our horizon or a big, huge nothingburger designed to distract us from real challenges? On today’s episode of The Midnight Sentinel, I tackled this question and came up with seven scenarios I believe are the most likely surrounding monkeypox. Here’s a modified transcript of how I opened today’s show:

“If there’s one thing we’ve learned about the globalist elites who are pulling strings all across the planet, it’s that they’re quite clever. I’m not giving them kudos for this. I just want to make sure everyone is aware that they aren’t bumbling Bond villains who make it fairly easy for one fictional super spy to foil their global domination plans. In fact, they’ve made it nearly impossible for American patriots to properly fight back. By no means am I suggesting that we should give up. We fight harder because that’s what we have do, period.

“I’d also strongly recommend prayer.

“This week has already been crazy and it’s just getting started. We have the Pandemic Treaty getting fleshed out and signed this week. The World Economic Forum’s Davos summit is underway and Jack Posobiec has already been detained by police. But today, I’m going to talk about Monkeypox because it may or may not be a major concern going forward. Over the weekend, I was asked by multiple people to look into it, so I did extensive research and let me tell you right now, it’s ugly. I’m going to detail seven possible scenarios surrounding it and the conspiracy to either spread it as the next pandemic or to use it temporarily as a distraction. It really comes down to those two possibilities and all of the seven scenarios I’ll detail fall into one or both categories.”

Why is MyPillow our oldest sponsor? Because we only accept sponsorship from proven America First patriots. Support Mike Lindell and me by using promo code “JDR.” God Bless America.

What We Know About Monkeypox Today
Any information reported by official sources should be taken with a grain of salt. We know they’re controlling the narrative, which means it cannot be fully trusted. With that said, we have a reasonable expectation to believe some of the information. It’s being reported there are currently hundreds of known cases in at least 17 countries.

We know it is spreading by means that aren’t necessarily how it was spread in the past. Monkeypox, which was first noted in the 1950s, use to spread through very specific physical contact. Today, it appears to be spreading by other means as well, otherwise it wouldn’t be spreading so quickly.

Early indications say the incubation period ranges from 5 to 21 days, which means people could be infected and spreading the disease three weeks before ever experiencing a symptom.

Lastly, we know the World Health Organization claims it is spread through sexual contact, though they irresponsibly forgot to mention that it spreads through other means as well such as casual touch and possibly via aerosol transmission. There were reported “superspreader events” in Belgium and the Canary Islands in the beginning of May.

With food shortages coming, it’s a smart move to order organic, roasted, freeze-dried chicken for long-term storage from Prepper Organics.

Random or Planned?
Common sense tells us this was not a random occurrence. Why? Because there is already too much evidence pointing to it being a planned, manufactured, and intentionally spread disease.

As was covered last week, there was an international biosecurity conference in Munich last year in which they simulated a “global pandemic involving an unusual strain of Monkeypox.” When did this simulation predict an outbreak could happen? Mid-May, 2022. Hmm.

Looking at how quickly it’s spreading, we can assume beyond any reasonable doubt that it has been drastically changed from its original form. Otherwise, we would have seen a plague in Africa the moment it mutated. Natural mutations have clear epicenters and spread in logical ways. Artificially mutated diseases that are manufactured and intentionally spread for effect would be popping up in multiple countries all at once, just as we’re seeing today.

Then, there’s a report by Dr. Benjamin Braddock that is opening some eyes:

Whether you’ve been jabbed or you’ve been exposed to potential vaccine shedding, you need to look at Dr. Zelenko’s new Z-DTox. Recover your health by making your immune system clean, resilient, and resistant.

ECDC source tells me that the preliminary analysis of monkeypox indicates that it is “a third lab strain with unknown characteristics” and that there is chatter about this being somehow related to Moscow’s charges against U.S. biological activities in Ukraine.

A Russian-Chinese joint task force has been tasked with establishing: where it originated, whether it is detectable in research conducted by the US in Ukraine, Georgia; whether there is a link to biological research conducted by the US on smallpox in Ukraine.

Main ECDC focus right now is on buying up as much of BN’s vaccine as possible. “They’re buying before they know whether it is even effective against this strain of monkeypox. I wouldn’t be surprised if they skipped testing it’s efficacy altogether.”

Last Fall, Tonix Pharmaceuticals announced a vaccine that used a “live horsepox viral vector platform designed to express the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein”

When preparing for societal collapse, don’t forget the water!

https://thebulletin.org/2020/02/a-b...e-virus-on-purpose-nobody-seems-to-care/

https://thehill.com/policy/internat...troy-pathogens-in-public-health-labs-to/

https://tass.com/politics/1453907?u...;utm_campaign=t.co&utm_referrer=t.co

The National Pulse reported there has been monkeypox research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology that the Chinese Communist Party bragged about through their scientists in February:

The Wuhan Institute of Virology assembled a monkeypox virus genome, allowing the virus to be identified through PCR tests, using a method researchers flagged for potentially creating a “contagious pathogen,” The National Pulse can reveal.

The study was first published in February 2022, just months before the latest international outbreak of monkeypox cases which appear to have now reached the United States.

The paper, which was authored by nine Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers and published in the lab’s quarterly scientific journal Virologica Sinica, also follows the wide-scale use of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests to identify COVID-19-positive individuals.

Protect your wealth from Joe Biden, Klaus Schwab, or any of the globalists who want you to own nothing. Our Gold Guy is the American patriot who can help you buy physical precious metals.

This disease has been manufactured. Of that I’m 99% certain.

Who Is Behind This?
I could have started this section by saying “The WHO Is Behind This” because they are certainly involved and may ultimately be most responsible. But there are others who have a vested interest in seeing this come through, namely the Chinese Communist Party, Russia, the World Economic Forum, and America’s own Deep State.

They could all be working on it together. Wouldn’t that be something? We can speculate about that because all of them share two primary goals: taking down western economies and greatly reducing or even eliminating western influence over the world.

Seven Scenarios
Let me begin by saying none of these scenarios are mutually exclusive. Covid Pandemic Panic Theater accomplished multiple goals, including weakening our economy, helping Democrats steal the 2020 election, and propping up globalist shills like Anthony Fauci and Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus. It’s not far-fetched to believe they’re using monkeypox to push multiple pieces of their agenda.

I went into much more detail on today’s show than the single paragraph I’ve given to each scenario below. You can and should listen to it, but for brevity I laid out the broad strokes below. Here are the seven most likely scenarios of what monkeypox represents to the globalist elites:

My sponsors are all hand-picked by me. I only recommend companies who believe in America First and who don’t bow to the woke crowd. That’s why MyPillow was our first sponsor. Use promo code “JDR” at checkout, please.

The Big Bioweapon
We know Covid-19 wasn’t nearly as big of a deal as they played it up to be in the beginning. Monkeypox may be different. It generally has a much higher mortality rate than Covid, at least past versions did. There’s no telling whether or not this has been modified in a way that makes it more contagious but less deadly. It could even be more deadly. We don’t know what we don’t know at this point, but it seems possible that this is the bioweapon they’ll try to use for mass depopulation. I think it’s the least likely scenario, but since it’s the worst one I figured I’d lead with it.

Second Stage Jab Warfare
The appetite for new Covid jabs is practically non-existent and booster shots are getting skipped more and more. What better way to spark a resurgence of more needles in more arms than to throw out a new pandemic?

2022 Election Protection
The Democrats are going to lose majorly during the midterm elections unless they’re able to cheat in a massive, widescale way. They need even more help than Joe Biden needed in 2020 because they’ll have to operate out of many more locations. But it would be a lot easier to steal the midterms if there’s a new lockdown and ubiquitous mail-in voting. Then, they can unleash their mules.

Distract From Davos
The World Economic Forum is holding what some have said is the most consequential annual meeting in Davos that they’ve ever had. More eyes are watching this year than ever before. Could this be away to pull attention away from Switzerland, Klaus Schwab, and others in the globalist cabal?

Weaken Western Economies
Lockdowns destroyed our economy. New lockdowns on our already-decimated economy could end us, removing our dominance over the world economy, removing the dollar as the world reserve currency, and forcing an economic collapse under the weight of a gargantuan national debt.

With food shortages coming, it’s a smart move to order organic, roasted, freeze-dried chicken for long-term storage from Prepper Organics.

Push the Pandemic Treaty
Of all the scenarios, this seems to be the most likely. Did they launch monkeypox so they can go to their meeting about the World Health Organization’s sovereignty-stealing Pandemic Treaty with fresh fear in the air? If this isn’t the main reason to launch monkeypox now, it’s almost certainly one of them.

All of the Above
As I said, these are not mutually exclusive. Any or all of them could be part of the play. That means we have to be extra-diligent about spreading the truth and making more Americans aware. As I often say, we need allies. We need as many Americans as possible to be fighting against this evil and we need as few Americans as possible to be forced into a position of dependence on government. This is why I promote prepper supplies, precious metals, and nutraceuticals as my sponsors. We need awareness. We need numbers. We need strength.

We need prayers.

Help spread the word. We know so little about monkeypox right now, but we know it fits in with the globalist elites’ machinations one way or another. Don’t fear. Be ready to fight.

Many are struggling in this economy. My family is among them. Please support what we’re doing here and help us to continue to spread the truth Americans need to read and hear.

https://rumble.com/v15u4jt-7-likely...ites-are-playing-out-with-monkeypox.html

https://jdrucker.com/7-likely-scenarios-the-globalist-elites-are-playing-out-with-monkeypox/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Joe Biden’s America: Desperate Mother Waits on Tarmac For Baby Formula Amid Nationwide Shortage (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published May 23, 2022 at 4:26pm

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

This is Joe Biden’s America.

A mother clutched her 7-month-old infant daughter as she waited on a tarmac for baby formula amid the nationwide shortage under Joe Biden.

In 25 states, 40-50% of baby formula is out of stock.

In 5 states over 50% of baby formula is out of stock.

In the meantime, the Biden Regime is happily supplying baby formula to illegal aliens and telling Americans to ‘call their doctors’ if they can’t find baby formula.

A military plane carrying over 78,000 pounds of specialty infant formula coming from Germany arrived in Indiana on Sunday to address the shortage in the country under the Biden administration.

The United States has to rely on foreign countries for baby formula as Joe Biden diminishes the US as a world power.

“They’re life savers to so many children and so many parents and I’m sure that not only babies are going to be able to go sleep comfortably tonight because their parents are going to know that they actually have food to be able to provide to them for the next few days,” the Indiana mother said from the tarmac.

VIDEO:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-formula-amid-nationwide-shortage-video/

O
Legend
Legend
O
[Linked Image from rlv.zcache.com]

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Trump Warns Feds Could Use Monkeypox to Bring Back Mail-in Ballots
SMG News Wire | May 23, 2022

https://open.spotify.com/show/2ZfSi...ce=embed_player_p&utm_medium=desktop

Todd’s new book makes a great addition to your library — Culture Jihad: How to Stop the Left From Killing a Nation. Available right now at ToddStarnes.com.

The following is a rush transcript from The Todd Starnes Radio Show 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. Listen to the full show above.

TODD: [00:36:24] Okay. This story from Breitbart. This is the actual headline. The United Nations scolds homophobic and racist monkeypox coverage. Now, what do they mean by that? Because I’m just I’m I’m stunned. This is the first I’m hearing that people have been anti-gay and anti black because of using the term monkeypox, which is now spreading at a pretty steady clip across the world. By the way, you folks on Florida, there’s a report now, monkey pox showing up in Florida. According to Breitbart, the United Nations AIDS agency called UNAIDS denounced some reporting of the monkeypox virus as racist and homophobic.

So this is why it’s homophobic. The reporters, the journalists are actually saying that most of the cases have been among gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men. And they’re saying that that kind of reporting is homophobic. Now, it just seems to me and again, it’s I don’t know, I’ve just been I’ve been blessed by almighty God with a healthy dose of common sense. But let’s just let’s just step back for a second. If you’ve got a bunch of white people and the white people come down with the China virus. All right. And the reporting is that, you know, that a large number of white heterosexuals let’s add white heterosexual, a large number of white heterosexuals have come down with the China virus. Would you not want to include that in your reporting so that you could be alert, be aware. Does that make you somehow hetero phobic? Does it make you anti white? No, I don’t think so. That just seems like common sense to me. You’ve got monkey pox going on out there and most of the people coming down with it are from a certain demographic of people that’s not condemning that demographic of people just saying, hey, heads up, beware. And by the way, by the way, though, the term monkey and that’s why people are going bonkers over this. Monkeypox was named monkeypox because the original pox was found in a monkey back in the 1950s. Has nothing to do with anything else. But you know what? Here in critical race theory, America, everything is racist, including apparently monkeypox.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/science...monkeypox-to-bring-back-mail-in-ballots/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Defense hawks applaud Biden's Taiwan comments but want to make sure he means it
by Juliegrace Brufke, Congressional Reporter | May 23, 2022 03:12 PM

Defense hawks in Congress are voicing support for President Joe Biden’s vow to use the military to defend Taiwan if China invades, asserting that the White House should not walk back his comments.

Biden stated that military involvement was on the table in the event of an invasion during a press conference with Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida in Tokyo on Monday.

"That's the commitment we made," he said. Shortly after Biden’s comments, an administration official pedaled back his remarks, stating: “As the president said, our policy has not changed. He reiterated our 'One China' policy and our commitment to peace and stability across the Taiwan Strait. He also reiterated our commitment under the Taiwan Relations Act to provide Taiwan with the military means to defend itself.”

BIDEN SAYS 'YES,' US WOULD USE MILITARY TO DEFEND TAIWAN IF CHINA INVADES

But a sizable number of lawmakers argue that the United States needs to show strength amid the threat.

“It does provide a deterrent message that we will defend Taiwan, and coming from the president, that's very, very strong,” Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX), the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said during an appearance on CNN. “And I think China needs to understand that they can't take this lightly and that we're not going to sit back idly and watch them invade Taiwan in the South China Sea. And just like with Putin, it's not a question of if but when he decided to do it.”

Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL), who sits on the House Armed Services Committee, echoed McCaul’s sentiments, noting the economic repercussions that would likely result in the event China overtakes the region.

“I welcome the president's strong language right on China's doorstep as he's meeting with the new Japanese prime minister," Waltz said on Fox News. "I was then going to say I hope the White House doesn't come around and try to clean it up. It sounds like they already are, and that kind of ambiguity isn't helpful.”

Rep. Seth Moulton (D-MA), a Marine veteran, applauded Biden for asserting the country won’t tolerate any action against the sovereign island nation.

“This is what tough on China actually looks like,” he told the Washington Examiner in a statement. “Trump asked Xi for fraudulent help winning his reelection. Biden makes good on a true, hard commitment to stop their aggression.”

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) said that sending mixed messages to China, which considers Taiwan to be part of its territory, could prompt China to invade.

“I’ve long said that we should change our Taiwan policy from ‘strategic ambiguity’ to ‘strategic clarity’: The United States will come to the defense of Taiwan in the event of a Chinese attack. As usual, strategic clarity and military strength is the best way to deter China,” he said in a statement.

“Given President Biden’s apparent policy shift in off-the-cuff remarks at a press conference in Japan, followed by anonymous White House aides trying to ‘walk back’ his statement, it’s now essential that President Biden restate our new policy of strategic clarity in clear, deliberate remarks from a prepared text," Cotton said. "Otherwise, the continued ambiguity and uncertainty will likely provoke the Chinese communists without deterring them — the worst of both worlds.”

And Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) questioned why White House aides are contradicting the president.

"In August, Biden said he'd respond militarily if China attacks Taiwan. His staff walked it back. In October, he said it again. Walked back again. Today, he said it a third time. Walked back a third time. Is Joe Biden really in charge?” he said.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman [censored] Wenbin blasted Biden’s comments, telling reporters that “China expresses strong dissatisfaction and firm opposition” to his stance during a press conference on Monday, reiterating the Chinese Communist Party’s position that Taiwan is part of its territory.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

"No one should underestimate the strong resolve, determination and capability of the Chinese people in safeguarding national sovereignty and territorial integrity. No one should not stand in opposition to the 1.4 billion Chinese people,” he said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...mments-but-want-to-make-sure-he-means-it

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Pennsylvania Proves Our Elections Are Corrupt
Dave McCormick needs undated mail-in ballots to win and suddenly they appear!
Emerald Robinson 2 hr ago

The 2022 Pennsylvania Primary has exposed the utter delusion of Republicans who thought the stolen 2020 election could be safely ignored. Once Trump was off the ballot — they told us — all of these “election abnormalities” would disappear. Our normal election system would “return to normal.” I heard this countless times in 2020 and 2021 from educated people who turned out to be complete fools.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

[Linked Image from substackcdn.com]

The 2020 election was simply the most obvious example of how brazenly fraudulent our election process had become — and since no meaningful reforms have been enacted, the same cheating is happening again. This time, the mail ballot vendor printed the wrong ID code on 22,000 ballots — if you can believe it.

The thing is: I can believe it. They’re not even trying to hide the corruption anymore.

Let’s repeat the worst four words in the English language for liberals: President Trump was right.

But let’s begin at the beginning of this farce — with the polling.

The Trafalgar Group has been the only polling firm (other than Rasmussen) to make accurate calls the last few years. Trafalgar released the following poll just before the primary.

To summarize: Kathy Barnette and Dr. Oz were in a dead heat, and the GOP establishment choice Dave McCormick was third. That’s how the race looked not just to Trafalgar but to every other pollster as well: McCormick was a distant third.

On the day of the primary, Kathy Barnette supposedly runs a distant third — though four polls showed her tied for the lead with Oz! —while Dave McCormick runs neck and neck with Dr. Oz. Here’s the problem with that scenario: I was unable to locate anyone living in Pennsylvania who was voting for Dave McCormick. All the talk in conservative media, and conservative radio, was Kathy Barnette surging against Dr. Oz.

Nobody had Dave McCormick pulling out a victory — probably because it never happened. Instead, the electronic voting machines in Pennsylvania did their thing for the uniparty in Washington. Like I said: they’re not even trying to hide it now. The GOP establishment didn’t want Kathy Barnette or Dr. Oz as the GOP candidate because those two would answer to President Trump and not to Mitch McConnell.

So they flipped the switch again.

And that’s how we ended up with the 2022 Pennsylvania Primary repeating the 2020 Presidential election.

Let’s review the basics of election theft. When you steal a primary, certain things have to happen in a certain order — and that’s one of the giveaways. For example, mail-in ballots have to be counted at the very end of the process because you don’t know how many ballots you will need to win until the very end. If your state counted those ballots first, for example, it would be much harder to cheat — and that’s why our two political parties insist that states don’t do it!

Look at Pennsylvania right now: Dave McCormick is suing to force undated mail-in ballots to be counted. Why do they have no dates? How could they have no dates? They’re obviously fraudulent ballots — and they’ve suddenly appeared out of nowhere because Dave McCormick needs them.

Notice too that the entire electoral process has to be slowed down in order to accomplish the cheating. Pennsylvania’s primary race was on May 17th. It’s May 23rd and they still can’t count a few thousand ballots because — well, you know — they’re cheating.

It’s so blatant that even the Pennsylvania GOP wants nothing to do with it.

As I said, there’s a particular order to a bogus election. For example, there’s always one candidate who demands that all ballots be counted — and that’s the candidate to watch because he seems to know that mail-in ballots will break heavily for him for some strange and never-explained reason.

For example: Dr. Oz was leading by a few thousand votes on Primary Day, but Dave McCormick’s people are oddly confident that undated mail-in ballots will overcome Oz’s lead.

That’s too clever by half.

Substitute the name “Joe Biden” for “Dave McCormick” and you’ve seen this movie before — in November 2020. You’re not dreaming. You know how it ends. You’re just watching another rigged election.

You’re just watching your nation turn into a banana republic.

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/pennsylvania-proves-our-elections?s=r

O
Legend
Legend
O
willynilly notallthere rofl

1 member likes this: mgh888
M
Legend
Legend
M
Stuff is easy to write and say. Not so easy to prove in a court of law - where things like "facts" matter.

The votes "suddenly" appeared. Does anyone know why? Coz I do.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
Legend
O
They don't understand counting takes time and when the numbers change, they think they were cheated. This is what happens when you stop believing in everything that is not being spoon fed to you by dear leader.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats, what they have become pt.2

Link Copied to Clipboard