Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Cancel culture alt-right??

Give me an example of someone on the right trying to cancel someone.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Shing14
William Barr is a joke why are you bringing him up.

Here we are in 2022 and the original poster is posting about Donald Trump because it’s and article he found on the internet. That’s because the internet doesn’t want you talking about the disaster that is Joe Biden and the Democratic Party.

If we are going to talk about Trump how about we talk about…

The minute an outsider takes office we get cheap gas, cheap food, became energy independent, no wars and focused on our countries own problems.

Establishment hacks get back in and we have inflation, medical tyranny, WW3, and we need to take out a mortgage for gasoline.

Cheap POTUS, cheap FLOTUS... lead with a cheap electric chain around the cults' SCROTUS...

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
S
Rookie
Rookie
S
This is dumb. We’re you trying to be funny?

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

LIZ CHENEY
ADAM Kinzinger
Everyone that trump fired
Everyone that doesn't vote with Trump in Congress
The rest of the human race for not wear that dumbass hat and not acting like they have the brain of a cave dwelling lemming.

Need more? Women who want to control their vaginas. Children who can't afford and don't have enough food. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Camp dumbasses for Trump ridicules, trolls, and threatens everything that doesn't fit the white supremacists' model. Seriously, stop talking to me. You and I are so far apart You could drive all of infinity between us and never feel a push. If I told you what I really think, instant ban for me. Som just stop addressing me in your ridiculous posts.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Not on the first twoo, those ARE FACTS. I was poking at your packed court of nincompoops who think they'll do whatever the hell they want and get away with it. Not a wordsmith nor a poet. Now fly away and bug somebody else.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/22/22 09:29 PM.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Disney

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Now you go ahead and explain to me how Biden looks like a genius compared to Trump. Then explain to me how Biden is a centrist.

I don’t need sources to tell me Biden is something other than a centrist because I know he is not just by observing his policy and looking at the things he has already done as president. This is also precisely how I know that YOU don’t think critically for yourself. If you did you would know Joe is nothing close to a centrist, the only way you could possibly believe this is because the media told you so.

Well as long as you KNOW... It's all good right. No need to back up what u claim.... U just know. 👍

Cancel culture and Trump / the Right is prolific. I think that post says about everything.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
S
Rookie
Rookie
S
You’re getting it twisted my guy. None of those people or things you mentioned have been subjected to cancel culture. They all still have a voice and are heard everyday on CNN and MSNBC.

Only people that have to deal with cancel culture are people on the right, actually just anyone who has an opinion that differs from that of the Democratic Party.

Just like they claim to be the party for diversity… until diversity has a different opinion. Then they are nothing more than a “Uncle Tom” to them. Look at Ben Carson, Larry Elder, and Candice Owens just to name a couple African American who the media turned their back on and tried to cancel simply because they have a different opinion than the narrative of the main stream media.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Jester
Disney

The list is crazy long.

Delta, Harley Davidson.... The freaking NFL.... So many more.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
No no no I’m waiting on you to tell me how Joe Biden is just a centrist, other than that’s what the media told you.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Not on the first twoo, those ARE FACTS. I was poking at your packed court of nincompoops who think they'll do whatever the hell they want and get away with it. Not a wordsmith nor a poet. Now fly away and bug somebody else.

Nincompoops?? Lol but I’m sure you think Ketanji Brown Jackson is a great pick. At least the others can define the word woman.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Americans and ‘Cancel Culture’: Where Some See Calls for Accountability, Others See Censorship, Punishment

https://www.pewresearch.org/interne...bility-others-see-censorship-punishment/

Go read some facts. Everybody does it. It's just y'all cry about it loudest.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Originally Posted by mgh888
Now you go ahead and explain to me how Biden looks like a genius compared to Trump. Then explain to me how Biden is a centrist.

I don’t need sources to tell me Biden is something other than a centrist because I know he is not just by observing his policy and looking at the things he has already done as president. This is also precisely how I know that YOU don’t think critically for yourself. If you did you would know Joe is nothing close to a centrist, the only way you could possibly believe this is because the media told you so.

Well as long as you KNOW... It's all good right. No need to back up what u claim.... U just know. 👍

Cancel culture and Trump / the Right is prolific. I think that post says about everything.

How is Joe Biden a centrist?? Can’t wait to hear this

V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

The amount of energy spent by both sides trying to convince others that the "other side" is terrible never ceases to amaze me. Pig-headed is the word that comes to mind for the lot of you.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Nincompoops?? Lol but I’m sure you think Ketanji Brown Jackson is a great pick. At least the others can define the word woman.

She too black for you? Because I know damn well she's more qualified than Kavanaugh. But I couldn't care less about her personally. Biden can put whoever he wants in any position he wants. Like Trump with drinking Ronny Jackson or any number of completely unqualified and in over their heads sycophants. So long as they were yes men and would give him fake compliments to feed his narcissistic ego.

When they refuse, they got the Jeff Sessions treatment, aka canceled.

BUT I KNOW, Jeff is a RINO.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/22/22 10:03 PM.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Shing you are wasting your time. This guy in intrenched in his hate and blindness.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
I don’t need to read that article. I want you to tell me some democrats, whether it be political figures, media or just Twitter folks that have been censored. Because I know I and you can name countless conservatives that have been censored.

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
No she’s not to black, I’m not worried about race because I don’t play identity politics like the left. I could care less if she was green, my point is she is on the SCOTUS and she simply can’t define the word woman because she is in her words “not a biologist”.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
[Linked Image from ih1.redbubble.net]

1 member likes this: Shing14
Legend
Legend
Watch 2000 miles then we can talk

This tells us all we need to know about this NooB.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
2 members like this: OldColdDawg, PortlandDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Dawg Duty
Trump, Trump, Trump,Why don't you guys talk about something current Like Sleepy's Approve rating or Hunter's laptop orHillary starting the Russian lie?

Talk about things that are current? Okay, trump is currently holding rallies. Trump's PAC is continuing to raise funds and currently holding 110 million dollars. Trump is currently been on the campaign trail endorsing candidates running for office. Trump is currently the front runner for 2024 Republican presidential nomination. Trump is currently continuing to spread the stolen election lie that led us to what transpired on Jan. 6th and endorsing candidates who spread that same lie.

Is that current enough for you?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
So you can actually see some real evidence about what happened in the 2020 general election rather than turning a blind eye and believing everything the pathetic main stream media tells you.

Let me guess I bet you were right there from 2016-2018 believing “the Russians” got Trump elected hahaha pathetic

The mainstream media? So those 62 judges, some of then even appointed by Trump, who rejected every lawsuit brought in front of them over the election by Republicans are the mainstream media? Try again. they had no "real" evidence. Courts across the entire country said that.

Did the Russians get trump elected? I highly doubt that. But what they did do was interfere in both the 2016 and the 2020 election trying to help him get elected.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
So you can actually see some real evidence about what happened in the 2020 general election rather than turning a blind eye and believing everything the pathetic main stream media tells you.

Still being duped by trumpian BS. This joke of what he calls a "documentary" makes him no different or better than being the Michael Moore of the right.

Fact-checking “2000 Mules,” the movie alleging ballot fraud

https://www.denverpost.com/2022/05/08/2000-mules-fact-check/

Dinesh D’Souza’s Vile Big Lie Documentary Is Too Stupid Even for Fox

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dinesh-dsouzas-vile-big-lie-documentary-is-too-stupid-even-for-fox

'A safe space for MAGA snowflakes': This far-right commentator’s Big Lie documentary is so bad even Fox News is ignoring it

https://www.alternet.org/2022/05/big-lie-2657353653/

Being so easily duped and brainwashed may not be something you want to put out there on a public message board.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

Trump called for well over 20 boycotts on companies that spoke out against him or did things he didn't like. We can start there. He tried to cancel them all and scare other companies and corporations from speaking out or conducting business has he saw fit. DeSantis is following suit in his actions against Disney.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Show me the arrests, indictments, or convictions... until then, you do not have anything. nothing. non. nyet. nada. zilch.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Not sure what you are responding to here, WD. So, can't reply.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
For all of the garbage that has come out about mass voter fraud. There is nothing but conspiracy theory speculation. No legal action. Put up or shut up... Nothing in AZ, Nothing in Wisconsin, Now Georgia.. It literally is wack-a-mole. Except there are no moles to be found.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Just a quick question:

Can elections be stolen?

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by WooferDawg
For all of the garbage that has come out about mass voter fraud. There is nothing but conspiracy theory speculation. No legal action. Put up or shut up... Nothing in AZ, Nothing in Wisconsin, Now Georgia.. It literally is wack-a-mole. Except there are no moles to be found.

Saying "Nothing in AZ" - after a completely illegitimate "audit" by the Cyber Ninjas who had an agenda and were completely unqualified to conduct the search while talking about Bamboo fibers and the like .... does not do the ridiculousness of the situation justice. There is more than one instance of election officials who illegally compromised election equipment and tried to carry out an "audit" or gave out passwords etc.... it's just nuts. And we still have some crazies that want to cling to this Lie initiated and orchestrated by Trump simply because the man is such a child he cant accept losing.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by WooferDawg

The only voter fraud I'm aware of has been a handful of republicans, many in leadership roles. They've made the news here and there. But not enough to change the outcome of 2020. My fear, is these new red state voting laws going forward. With republicans focused on winning the election oversight positions in any state they can... they tried to overturn election results on the 6th and failed... but with zero shame or remorse, they've redirected efforts to the long game and plan to have people in place to elect republican slates of electors regardless of who wins the oval in the actual election. Anybody who reads multiple news sources can see that as plain as the nose on their face. Rather it comes to fruition, time will tell.

They have also done everything they can to limit numbers of Dem voters actually voting. Going beyond gerrymandering, they remove polling stations, limit what people can do in hours long lines, try to end mail in voting (dumb as hell), and are trying to seize control of election oversight political positions across the nation. Imagine having your vote thrown out, not accepted, or overrode by somebody that doesn't think YOU matter. This is what they are doing, mark my words.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/23/22 03:58 PM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

rofl I wonder who he thinks will vote for him?

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

National Group Wants IRS Review of Controversial, Witch-Hunting TN Pastor

Locke: "You cannot be a Christian and vote Democrat in this nation."

A religious freedom group wants the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to investigate a controversial, conspiracy theorist, witch-hunting Tennessee pastor for preaching politics at the pulpit.

Americans United for Separation of Church and State claimed in a Monday letter to the IRS that Greg Locke, pastor of Mt. Juliet’s Global Vision Bible Church, violated the Johnson Amendment, a law that prevents nonprofits from endorsing or opposing political parties or candidates.

“If you vote Democrat, I don’t even want you around this church,” Locke said in a sermon Sunday (posted online here). “You can get out. You can get out, you demon. You can get out, you baby-butchering, election thief.

“You cannot be a Christian and vote Democrat in this nation. I don’t care how mad that makes you. You can get as pissed off as you want to. You cannot be a Christian and vote Democrat in this nation.”

In the same sermon, Locke insulted President Joe Biden many times (“that sleepy old fool is going to bust hell wide open”), claimed “Obama is behind” all of America’s problems, doubted that the recent shooting in Buffalo, New York was racially motivated, repeated the lie that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, promised another insurrection if “you keep on pushing our buttons,” and warned of demons and witchcraft. Locke also promised to be at the U.S. Supreme Court building Tuesday to “raise hell for the life of them babies.”

“Now, when our democracy is threatened by white Christian nationalism like never before, the IRS must investigate blatant Johnson Amendment violations like Locke’s remarks and enforce the federal law that protects the integrity of both our elections and our houses of worship by ensuring nonprofits don’t engage in partisan politics,” said Rachel Laser, president and CEO of Americans United. “Tax exemption is a privilege, not a constitutional right. The government has attached sensible strings to that privilege. This rule, which is broadly popular among religious and nonreligious Americans alike, ensures charitable donations meant for the common good are not spent on corrosive partisan politics.”

“Global Vision Bible Church” could not not be found in database searches of charities by the IRS, the Tennessee Department of State, or nonprofit navigator Guidestar. The domain suffix of the church’s website is “.com” instead of “.org,” perhaps signaling it is a for-profit company. However, no business called “Global Vision Bible Church” appeared in a search of the Tennessee State Department site.

Calls to the church and a media relations number requesting the church’s most-recent tax forms were not immediately answered.

A January news release from the church claimed that a “reverse offering” event at the church in December raised $66,000, which was dispersed ”among those who are carrying financial burdens and living on little.”

“Global Vision Bible Church has a habit of giving back,” reads the news release. “Despite inflated reports and rumors of Pastor Locke’s net worth, he lives a modest life, giving abundantly in moments like the December 19th service.”

Americans United said that in his Sunday sermon, Locke “clearly told congregants to vote a certain way,” a clear violation of the Johnson Amendment. But, they said, he did not spare Republicans either.

“You need to be delivered from voting Democrat,” Locke said. “I think in that list in mass deliverance I’m going to start putting ‘spirit of Democrat.’ Come out in Jesus’ name.

“By the way, that doesn’t mean that I’m a full-fledged Republican, either. They’re two heads of the same snake. My loyalty is not to a party, my loyalty is the Kingdom of God.”

https://www.memphisflyer.com/nation...of-controversial-witch-hunting-tn-pastor

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/23/22 11:40 PM.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by FrankZ
Just a quick question:

Can elections be stolen?

I will take an attempt at answer this.

Anything is possible in a close election… see Bush v Gore in 2000. But it’s was one state (Florida) that made the difference. 579 votes if I recall correctly. Democrats lost in the Supreme Court when the recount was stopped. Curious decision at best.

The 2020 election was probably the second example, where Trump tried various strategies to get the election results overturned, parallel alternate electors were submitted (who are probably still at legal risk), in an effort to get the election results tossed into the House. But Trump was trying to fill an inside straight flush with only the end cards, and it failed. Ultimately, Mike Pence and administrative rules on the validity of real electors held.

Then there is the election of 1876, which appeared to have gone to Tilden, but went to Rutherford B. Hayes. That did go to the House.

Because states administer the elections you would have to multiple instances of States in dispute. Counting votes is pretty straightforward and accurate, arguing over what votes to count is more entertaining to those so inclined.

1 member likes this: mgh888
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Wow, a high level GOPer on the inside tells it how it is, and he sounds a lot like me.

Refreshing to hear a normal conservative.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/24/22 02:03 AM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Was 2016 stolen?

M
Legend
Legend
M
Was 2016 stolen?
Huh? No.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
And yet people forget that Hillary claimed for all of Trump's term it was stolen and he was illegitimate. But Pepperidge farms remembers.

Cults of personality.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Was 2016 stolen?

A different set of circumstances, if I recall, involving Anthony Wiener laptop, and James Comey’s public statement days before the election.

Category: Dirty tricks.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus GOPers, Trump, Trumpians and the alt-right

Link Copied to Clipboard