Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
V
Legend
Legend
V
Exactly. Of course, he used to say the same thing why I didn't like Braylon Edwards [Leon] because he played for that TUN. Meanwhile, we loved other guys who played college football there. It's a lame excuse.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
Keep digging...maybe his wife is ok with him getting a bj from another woman

I thought about this angle too as relationships have various dynamics to them and it could have been one of those situations for one reason or another. However, if this were the case, don't you think he wouldn't have to go to a Cheesecake Factory parking lot to do so? Meaning, there could have been a more convenient location if his wife was cool with it?

Valid point...but I would say that if "she was cool with it" why would the location matter? It happens when it happens. I don't know him or her or the pleasure-r...I just despise internet-warrior-comments that spout &^%@ that has ZERO basis of proof...worse yet...those who infer what the silence of another person means...or doesn't mean.

Not at all to you...I personally have zero interest in comparing Baker to DW...Baker isn't the QB of my team anymore. I AM - however - unwilling to let history be re-written/distorted by anyone on a Browns message board regarding Baker's character or his play without context. Just me.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum More Baker... the slow trek to the end

Link Copied to Clipboard