Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, you'd rather take cheap shots by talking about me in response to other posters. You just keep making up outright lies, when called on it can't back them up and then try to act like that's someone elses fault. Every time I've quoted you they have been direct quotes made by you. You just keep lying about it and dodging it. #noclass

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: mgh888
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Biden goes back to scary whispers: 'I'm your commander in chief'
Voice-drop when emphasizing points comes across as creepy
By Bob Unruh
Published May 27, 2022 at 3:58pm

[Linked Image from wnd.com]

Joe Biden delivers remarks in National Statuary Hall on the one-year anniversary of the Jan. 6 violence at the U.S. Capitol, Thursday, Jan. 6, 2022, in Washington, D.C. (Official White House photo by Cameron Smith)

Joe Biden, who repeatedly has resorted to scary whispers in his speeches, apparently when he wants to emphasize a point, returned to that mode this week when addressing graduates of the U.S. Naval Academy.

When they graduate, he told the class members, "I'm your commander in chief," in that whisper.

So, he told them, don't ask hard questions.

It happens at about 1:06.50 of the graduation ceremony video:

[video:youtube]
[/video]

The New York Post described it as Biden reviving "his frequently ridiculed stage whisper."

He addressed the graduates at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis.

He mentioned Russia's war against Ukraine, and the response it's drawn from European nations, two of whom have applied to join NATO.

Biden claimed, "The actions taken by Putin were an attempt to — to use my phrase — to Finlandize all of Europe, make it all neutral. Instead, he NATO-ized all of Europe."

But, the Post reported, "The phrase 'Finlandize,' which the president mispronounced as 'Fingalize,' refers to Finland’s Cold War-era practice of treading lightly in international politics so as not to upset its near neighbors in Moscow."

Other times Biden has resorted to his scary stage voice:

[/video]

[/video]

[/video]
However, the Post was reporting that Biden actually may have had a reason to suppress his comments this time.

It's because the word "chief" has suddenly fallen into disrepute.

The report said, "The San Francisco school district is dropping the word 'chief' from all job titles out of respect for Native Americans, officials said. The San Francisco Unified Schools District spokesperson Gentle Blythe told the San Francisco Chronicle that the decision to stop using the term was made Wednesday."

Blythe said, "While there are many opinions on the matter, our leadership team agreed that, given that Native American members of our community have expressed concerns over the use of the title, we are no longer going to use it."

The school website listed 13 officials with the word in their titles, including chief of staff, chief tech officer and such.

https://www.wnd.com/2022/05/biden-goes-back-scary-whispers-commander-chief/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi’s Drunk Husband Paul Caused an Accident Prior To DUI Arrest
By Michael Robison
Published May 30, 2022 at 8:45am
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul was driving his Porsche drunk after leaving a Napa Valley Winery Saturday when he pulled out onto a highway into the path of a 48-year-old man driving a Jeep.

On Saturday, Paul Pelosi, 82, was arrested for driving while drunk.

DailyMail.com said it obtained his arrest report, revealing he was driving eastbound on Walnut Lane, six miles south of the Pelosi’s vineyard in St Helena.

According to the report, Pelosi pulled out onto S-29 to cross it, ignoring a stop sign, and was struck by Jesus V. Lopez, who was driving a 2014 Jeep. Lopez was reportedly traveling northbound on the state road.

TRENDING: BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi's Drunk Husband Paul Caused an Accident Prior To DUI Arrest

At the scene of the accident, Pelosi was found to have been over the legal blood alcohol limit. He was arrested on two misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content level of 0.08 or higher.

According to the report, booking number 202200900, Pelosi was held on $5,000 bond. The report viewed by Gateway Pundit revealed further details of the events surrounding the arrest.

Police waited more than 4 hours to utilize a breathalyzer on Pelosi, in which time his blood alcohol content likely was reduced. There was no body cam or dash cam footage taken of the incident.

Notably, Pelosi had prior, similar arrests, which would have likely resulted in the weekend’s arrest being a felony. However, it appears Pelosi got off easy following the latest drunk driving incident.

There were no reported injuries, according to a report by CNN.

Pelosi’s spokesman Drew Hammill released a statement on reports of Paul Pelosi’s arrest: “The Speaker will not be commenting on this private matter which occurred while she was on the East Coast.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-paul-caused-accident-prior-dui-arrest/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Pelosi Breaks Silence, Throws Drunk-Driving Husband Paul under Bus after Arrest
David Hawkins May 30, 2022

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has broken her silence as new details emerge regarding the shocking arrest of her husband Paul Pelosi.

Paul Pelosi was involved in a two-vehicle crash before he was arrested for drunk driving.

The California Highway Patrol revealed that Pelosi, 82, was attempting to cross Napa County’s State Route-29 while drunk-driving in a 2021 Porsche late Saturday.

However, he reportedly collided with a 48-year-old man driving a 2014 Jeep.

The jeep was traveling northbound and hit Pelosi’s Porsche.

The California Highway Patrol report does not say who was at fault in the crash.

But troopers were called to the scene at 10:30 p.m. and arrested Pelosi nearly an hour later.

There were no injuries reported from the crash.

The driver of the Jeep was not arrested.

Pelosi was cuffed and stuffed at 11:44 p.m. and booked into the Napa County Detention Center.

Pelosi reportedly had a blood-alcohol level above 0.08.

Nancy finally broke her silence and seemed to throw Paul under the bus while making sure everyone knows she was not involved.

“The speaker will not be commenting on this private matter which occurred while she was on the East Coast,” said her spokesperson Drew Hammill.

Paul was booked into jail on two counts, driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content level of 0.08 or higher.

TMZ is reporting he was booked into a Napa County, California jail and was hit with a $5,000 bond.

The Pelosis own a vineyard in Napa Valley.

Paul Pelosi was booked for DUI at 4:21 a.m.

Pelosi was released at 7:26 a.m.

[Linked Image from slaynews.com]

https://slaynews.com/news/nancy-pel...ccurred-while-she-was-on-the-east-coast/

A
Legend
Legend
A
That's utterly amazing. Everything I've read thus far today only said "Pelosi was involved in an accident" And "someone rear ended him" And, the other driver was not arrested.

11:44 pm arrest, and booked at 4:21 a.m.? How do you give someone over 4 hours to blow? (if that happened, that is) Oh, wait: "Police waited more than 4 hours to utilize a breathalyzer on Pelosi, in which time his blood alcohol content likely was reduced. " One's body would have, in 4 hours, reduced the BAC by .08 according to generally accepted science.

yeah, no, no political bias in the msm.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
That's utterly amazing. Everything I've read thus far today only said "Pelosi was involved in an accident" And "someone rear ended him" And, the other driver was not arrested.

11:44 pm arrest, and booked at 4:21 a.m.? How do you give someone over 4 hours to blow? (if that happened, that is) Oh, wait: "Police waited more than 4 hours to utilize a breathalyzer on Pelosi, in which time his blood alcohol content likely was reduced. " One's body would have, in 4 hours, reduced the BAC by .08 according to generally accepted science.

yeah, no, no political bias in the msm.

Seriously, if he blew over the limit 4 hrs later, the dude was hammered at the time of the accident. There's no excuse for that. If it were me or you, we'd be blowing or be guilty by refusal. Considering there was an accident, we'd probably be forced to do a blood test.....long before 4hrs passes.

Not only that but: "According to the report, Pelosi pulled out onto S-29 to cross it, ignoring a stop sign, and was struck by Jesus V. Lopez, who was driving a 2014 Jeep", and then "The California Highway Patrol report does not say who was at fault in the crash." I guess stop signs don't apply to drunken political elite, and according to this next bit, neither do felonies.

"Notably, Pelosi had prior, similar arrests, which would have likely resulted in the weekend’s arrest being a felony. However, it appears Pelosi got off easy following the latest drunk driving incident."

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: mgh888
A
Legend
Legend
A
Oh, I understand ALL of that. I'm just curious why it took non msm so long to even attempt to show the facts.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Joe Biden Declares ‘Democracy Is Not Perfect, It’s Never Been Good’
Biden momentarily aligns with right-wing criticisms of democracy before seemingly correcting himself.
By Gabriel Keane
Published 9 mins ago

President Joe Biden stated on Monday that “Democracy is not perfect,” further noting that “it’s never been good” before seemingly correcting himself to add “perfect.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, today we remember, and we reaffirm, freedom is worth the sacrifice,” Biden said during a Memorial Day speech. “Democracy is not perfect. It’s never been good – perfect. But it’s worth fighting for.”

Biden’s remarks came as a surprise to many viewers, as criticisms of democracy are most commonly found in right-wing politics at the present time.

Other observers dismissed the incident as yet another in a long succession of Biden’s public speaking gaffes.

Biden said earlier on Monday that he was showed an “x-ray” and told that “a 22 caliber bullet will lodge in the lung,” and medical professionals would be able to remove it. However, when discussing 9mm bullets, Biden claimed that getting shot with a 9mm bullet “blow the lung out of the body.” It is unclear what he meant by this.

“The idea of these high caliber weapons, there is simply no rational basis for it in terms of self-protection, hunting,” he went on.

Biden claimed last week that he was “appointed” to the Naval Academy in 1965 by a senator named J. Caleb Boggs.

“I was told the Class of ’72 is here. I was appointed to the academy in 1965 by a senator who I was running against in 1972 — never planned it that way. I wasn’t old enough to be sworn in. I was only 29 years old when I was running,” Biden said.

“But all kidding aside, the best line of the debate was after it’s all over,” Biden said. “The announcer, the questioner — who was a good guy, but supported my opponent, who was a good man as well, I might add — and he said, ‘Sen. Boggs, is there anything else you want to say?’ And he said, ‘Yes, just one thing.’ And he took the microphone. He said, ‘You know, Joe, if you accepted my commission to the — my appointment to the academy,’ he said, ‘you’d still have one year and three months’ active duty and I’d have no problems right now.’”

As the New York Post reported, Biden’s story on Friday directly contradicted his own biographers.

https://valiantnews.com/2022/05/joe-biden-declares-democracy-is-not-perfect-its-never-been-good/

V
Legend
Legend
V
I am not sure how factual this is, but I was told that law enforcement often drags out the time of when they test you in relation to when they bring you in. Supposedly, the blood level alcohol levels increase over some time. I do not know the amount of time. I think I heard it was two hours. Not four. And I'm not sure about any of this. Just second-hand information or something I read a long time ago.

Last edited by Versatile Dog; 05/30/22 08:40 PM.
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
[Linked Image from thelibertydaily.com]

After Nancy Pelosi Repeatedly Said Nobody Is Above the Law, Paul Pelosi Appears to Be Above the Law
By J.D. Rucker • May. 30, 2022

Being the husband of the Speaker of the House apparently has its privileges. Paul Pelosi, who was arrested this weekend on suspicion of DUI, experienced several instances of special treatment, as detailed by Twitter user Nathandan.

The Paul Pelosi case just gets stranger

When Nancy Pelosi targeted President Trump for TWO impeachments, she repeatedly said that nobody is above the law. This was her dog whistle she used for media to make false claims that Trump thought he would not be held accountable for actions that didn’t require accountability.

Whatever is really happening with Paul Pelosi’s case, don’t expect to hear much about it from police or “investigative” journalists who are beholden to her. This has already been memory holed. Nothing happened, y’all!

https://thelibertydaily.com/after-n...paul-pelosi-appears-to-be-above-the-law/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
THANK YOU "JOE"!!!!!!!

US Gas Prices Hit Record High for Memorial Day
By Nick Koutsobinas | Monday, 30 May 2022 04:40 PM

Americans setting out for Memorial Day travel were hit with record-high gas prices as the average cost for a gallon of fuel spiked to $4.62 nationwide, according to the latest data from the American Automobile Association.

But Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy, told CNBC that not "as many people are going to hit the road, and if they do, I think a good portion are going to be staying close to home."

"There definitely should be a noticeable bump," De Haan continued, "but my impression is people are not driving as far. The concern is high prices that are keeping people a little closer."

California motorists were hit the hardest Monday. In parts of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and the Yosemite region, gas prices, according to the New York Post, topped $7.25 per gallon, a price on par with the federal minimum wage.

Meanwhile, Bloomberg reports that the new highs for Memorial Day weekend are about 52% higher than prices last year. And analysts predict that by the July Fourth holiday, more states will cross the $5 per gallon threshold as demand is expected to increase amidst tight supply.

Last week President Joe Biden said his administration had actually prevented gas prices from going higher while at the same time guiding the United States through an "incredible transition."

"[When] it comes to the gas prices," the president said, "we're going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it's over, we'll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over."

He then insisted that his administration had saved gas prices "from getting worse — and it's bad."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/g...en-administration/2022/05/30/id/1072150/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
[Linked Image from mediarightnews.com]

BIDEN BOBS AND WEAVES, SAYS ‘GUN CONTROL IS UP TO CONGRESS’ AND HE CAN’T ‘DICTATE THIS STUFF’ AMID TEXAS TRAGEDY
BY: KAY WILLIAMSON ON: MAY 30, 2022

While speaking to reporters earlier today, President Biden addressed his limitations on executive action with gun control. Biden told reporters he has done what he can, but he can’t outlaw weapons, “I can’t dictate this stuff.” Biden emphasized gun control legislation falls on the shoulders of Congress.

White House correspondent, Allison Harris shared, “President Biden discussing his limitations on executive action on gun control, telling reporters he will take any action he can, but he can’t outlaw weapons, saying, “I can’t dictate this stuff.” Legislative action is up to Congress.”

Biden was asked if he thought Republicans would approach gun control differently, given the circumstances. Biden admitted that he hasn’t spoken to Republicans, so he wouldn’t know, but he thinks “they’re gonna have to take a hard look”. He reiterated that he has not yet engaged in a debate with Republicans, as he was focused on the families in Texas.

He then said, “I know it makes no sense to be able to purchase something that can fire up to 300 rounds.” Biden then claimed that the previous “Assault” weapons from 1994 “did significantly cut down on mass murders.”

He then went into a story from when he was a senator, Biden then claimed when talking to trauma doctors, he was told a, “9 mm bullet blows the lung out of the body.”

Senior White House correspondent, Shelby Talcott shared some of Biden’s comments from today, “Biden, talking about “rational gun laws,” says this morning that a “9 mm bullet blows the lung out of the body.” “There’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self protection, hunting,” he added, per pool report.”

“The Constitution, the Second Amendment was never absolute. You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed,” Biden said. “I think things have gotten so bad that everybody is getting more rational about it.”

Biden’s full comments can be seen below:

It remains to be seen, what action Congress will take with the country emotionally wound up after the Uvalde, TX school shooting. This horrible tragedy has sparked many to come out publicly and call for more gun control, with some even saying we need to give up some civil liberties, even some on the right.

https://mediarightnews.com/biden-bo...t-dictate-this-stuff-amid-texas-tragedy/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Joe Biden on Memorial Day: ‘The Constitution, the Second Amendment Was Never Absolute’
CHARLIE SPIERING 30 May 2022

President Joe Biden pushed for more gun control on Monday, even though it was Memorial Day, a national patriotic holiday.

“The Constitution, the Second Amendment was never absolute,” Biden said to reporters.

The president spoke to reporters about gun control as he returned to Washington, DC, from Delaware for Memorial Day ceremonies.

Biden falsely claimed again that Americans were unable to purchase a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed, despite being repeatedly fact-checked as false by even the Washington Post and Politifact.

“You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed and you couldn’t go out and purchase a lot of weapons,” he said.

Biden recalled a briefing he had when he was a senator on bullet calibers and the damage they caused to the human body.

“The 22 caliber bullet will lodge in the lungs and we can get it out,” Biden said. “A 9 mm bullet blows the lung out of the body.”

“The idea of a high caliber weapon, there is no rationale for it in terms of self-protection, hunting,” he said.

Biden also referred to a quote from Thomas Jefferson who said “the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants,” tying it in with his argument about the Second Amendment.

“There was a while there, where people were saying, you know, the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots, and what we have to do is to be able take on the government when they are wrong,” Biden said.

Biden argued in order for citizens to hold the government accountable with equal levels of force, Americans would have to own a fighter jet or a tank.

"To do that you need an F-15, you need an Abrams tank,” he said, suggesting it was an outrageous idea.

Biden revealed he had not had any conversations with Republicans on the issue of gun control but said he wanted to act.

“I know that it makes no sense to be able to be able to purchase something that can fire up to 300 rounds,” he said.

Biden told reporters he spent over three hours and 40 minutes with the grieving families of the school shooting victims in Ulvada, Texas, on Sunday.

“I’m going to continue to push and we’ll see how this works,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...the-second-amendment-was-never-absolute/

O
Legend
Legend
O
I don't know about all the BS in this article, but the constitution AND EVERY PART OF IT, is not absolute, by design of the founders. It's called constitutional conventions. This is the mechanism that can be used to change any or all of it. And after 246 years, it's long overdue for a major update.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/31/22 03:30 AM.
Legend
Legend
j/c...

82 year old Pelosi gets smashed and then smashes up some cars. Not really his fault though. Oh no, not when you can shift the blame to MAGA republicans. It was probably an Ultra-MAGA spiking his drinks!

https://www.newsweek.com/maga-republicans-pounce-after-nancy-pelosis-husband-arrested-dui-1711231

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet several Republicans have refused to answer to and have balked at complying with subpoena and not a peep. Hilarious.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from media4.giphy.com]

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
They Got Away With It
By J.D. Rucker • May. 31, 2022

Justice has not been served.

Michael Sussmann, the corrupt attorney for Hillary Clinton who helped oversee the Russiagate hoax, was found not guilty of lying to the FBI.

According to the Washington Examiner:

Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann was found not guilty Tuesday on the false statements charge of concealing his representation of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign from the FBI when he pushed since debunked Trump-Russia claims to the bureau in 2016.

The verdict is a significant loss for John Durham’s investigation of the investigators, with the special counsel losing the first case that he has brought to trial.

Sussmann, a former Perkins Coie lawyer who represented the Democratic National Committee when it was hacked in 2016, was acquitted after a two week trial in May after being charged with lying to the FBI about who he was representing when, in September 2016, he pushed claims of a since-debunked link between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa-Bank.

***Support The Liberty Daily and Mike Lindell -- use code TLD at MyPillow.com and get up to 66% off!***
Conservatives on Twitter were not happy:

Alex Bruesewitz: Of course Sussman was found ‘not guilty’ in a DC court. The Swamp protects itself. However, the American people know the TRUTH. The Russian Collusion HOAX was an attempted coup.

If you love the news, check out The Liberty Daily's homepage.
Mollie Hemingway: Corporate media downplayed Sussman trial while its testimony confirmed their own corruption, and that of Clinton and FBI. Now that he’s (as expected) been acquitted, tweets aplenty! they were and are active co-conspirators in one of greatest political scandals in our history.

John Cardillo: Is anyone shocked the Sussman jury was rigged? Clear cut guilt, but a DC jury gave him a pass because he played for the right team.

Greg Price: BREAKING: Former Hillary Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann not guilty of lying to the FBI when he told them he was not working on behalf of any client when he presented the Trump/Alpha Bank hoax. Zero people have been convicted for their role in Russia hoax.

Curtis Houck: If a Trump lawyer were to be tried in a scheme similar to how Michael Sussmann was charged with lying to the FBI and faced a D.C. jury, the trial would be held in Fulton County, PA where Trump got 85.5% in 2020.

Bonchie (RedState): DC jury strikes again. The judge literally allowed jurors who claimed they could not be impartial in dealing with Donald Trump. If you are a Dem, you aren’t getting convicted there. Didn’t matter that Durham had literal receipts showing Sussmann was working for Hillary.

Rob Schmitt: How is it even possible that Sussman is not guilty.

As Kyle Becker noted at Becker News, the evidence against Sussmann seemed pretty rock-solid:

However, Sussmann had acted on behalf of the Clinton campaign. He even billed the campaign on the day of the Baker meeting.

“Billing records presented by the prosecution in Michael Sussmann’s false-statement trial indicate that Sussmann charged the Clinton campaign for work on the day he met with then-FBI general counsel James Baker in 2016 to present evidence of alleged backchannel communications between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank,” National Review reported.

Donald Trump exploded at the court testimony’s revelations proving that the Clinton campaign had set him up.

This is a huge blow to John Durham’s investigation. Some are saying it may be over as this was supposed to be the building block from which he could go after bigger fish. Now, it seems that the investigation into corruption by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee may be all but done.

https://thelibertydaily.com/they-got-away-with-it/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Biden ridiculed over bizarre claim that 9mm bullets can blow a lung out of a person's body
CARLOS GARCIA May 30, 2022

President Joe Biden was ridiculed and mocked online over a bizarre statement he made claiming that 9mm guns are "high caliber weapons" that can blow a person's lung out of their body.

Biden made the comments while speaking to reporters about the aftermath of the horrific attack at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas.

"They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said about a conversation he claimed to have with doctors.

"So, the idea of these high-caliber weapons is, uh, there’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self-protection, hunting. Remember, the Constitution was never absolute," he added.

"You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed," Biden concluded. "You couldn’t go out and purchase a lot of weaponry."

Don't miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
Many noted that banning 9mm weapons would be a massive infringement on Americans' constitutional rights. Others used the comments as an opportunity to mock Biden.

"'A 9MM bullet blows the lung out of the body' has to be one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard. Joe Biden is an imbecile. Why do the people who know the least about guns want to yap their gums the most about guns?" tweeted congressional candidate Robby Starbuck.

"They invent these horror stories To help sell their gun grabs," replied Jim Hanson, who called Biden's statement "idiotic gibberish."

"What on earth is he talking about," asked Mark Hemingway.

"Those wanting to confiscate guns have literally zero idea what they are talking about," said another critic.

"WTAF? That's the most butt-frakingly stupid statement from him in a while, and he says a LOT of stupid things! A 9mm bullet will just make a small hole," responded another detractor.

Despite the bizarre comments about 9mm guns, Biden correctly added that it was not in his power to simply issue an executive order to restrict gun ownership.

"I can’t dictate this stuff," he concluded.

Here's the video of some of Biden's statements:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-9mm-lung-comment-mocked

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
When a lung is punctured via various methods, some doctors have referred to the deflation of the lung as a "blow out"

That might have been what Binden was talking about...but who knows for sure...and does it really matter when discussing the damage the 'mass murderer' in Texas did, using his AR-15 to blow the heads of school kids off..?

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
P
Legend
Legend
P
What most gun owners are fully aware of but don't talk about is the type of ammo used greatly helps determine the amount of damage a weapon inflicts.

The Simple Physics That Makes Some Bullets Deadlier Than Others

How higher speed, greater mass, and more surface area increase the damage that rounds can do to human bodies.

https://www.thetrace.org/2017/06/physics-deadly-bullets-assault-rifles/

They point out that the .223 rounds are not that large, but avoid talking about the velocity of those rounds like the plague. These guns were designed for military combat in their fully automatic form. They were simply adapted to be semi automatic so they could be sold to the public. Don't let them fool you.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
‘We Need Your Guidance’ — Joe Biden Meets with New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Gun Control and Online Extremism

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

By CHARLIE SPIERING 31 May 2022

President Joe Biden warmly welcomed New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to the White House on Tuesday, expressing his interest in her views on gun control and online censorship in her country.

“We need your guidance,” Biden said as he welcomed Ardern to the Oval Office. “And it’s a pleasure to see you in person.”

He praised the prime minister warmly for making progress on issues like climate change, combatting “violent extremism online,” and gun control.

“You understand that your leadership has taken a critical role on this global change, it really has,” he said.

Ardern has become a darling of the left after she pushed forward strict gun control laws in New Zealand, banning most semi-automatic rifles after the horrific Christchurch shooting in 2019. She also has repeatedly called for more tech censorship of online extremism, blaming the internet for radicalizing the shooter.

Biden appeared impressed.

“I want to work with you on that effort and I want to talk with you about what those conversations are like if you’re willing,” he said.

Biden expressed sadness that mass shootings continued happening in the United States, renewing calls for change.

“There’s an expression by an Irish poet that says too long a suffering makes a stone of the heart,” he said, claiming he had been to more “mass shooting aftermaths” than any president in American history.

Biden said he met with about 250 of the family members of the victims of the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, for about four hours on Sunday.

“Much of it is preventable, and the devastation is amazing,” he said.

Ardern said she was willing to work with Biden on issues of violence, noting that there was a need for global progress on the issue.

“If there is anything we can share that would be of any value, we are here to share it,” she said.
Biden told reporters he planned to meet with members of Congress on the issue of gun control.

“I will meet with the Congress on guns, I promise you,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ern-on-gun-control-and-online-extremism/

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Pit... .223 Full metal Jacket vs .223 Hollow Point.

Anyone with a bit imagination might understand why some of the dead kids had to identified by DNA.

That load will absolutely blow a head off.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Laughable and Pathetic.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
AMERICAN NEWS May 31, 2022 6:30 PM EST
REVEALED: Paul Pelosi killed older brother in car accident as teenager
At 16-years-old, he was driving with his brother David, 19, in the passenger seat when he lost control of the vehicle and flipped it into an embankment. Mr. Pelosi survived, but David was killed.
[Linked Image from imgcache1.thepostmillennial.com]
Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
May 31, 2022 6:30 PM

It has come to light that Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, was behind the wheel when his brother died in a car accident as a teenager.
On Saturday night, Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, was arrested for drunk driving shortly after crashing his Porsche into a Jeep on a California freeway.

It has since been revealed that this was not Mr. Pelosi's first time being behind the wheel during an accident. At 16-years-old, he was driving with his brother David, 19, in the passenger seat when he lost control of the vehicle and flipped it into an embankment. Mr. Pelosi survived, but David was killed.
As the Daily Mail reports, the crash took place just before 3:00 am on February 22, 1957. Mr. Pelosi had picked David up from his girlfriend's house and decided to go on a "joyride" before heading home.
"David John Pelosi, 19 ... was trapped under the light car driven by his brother when it flipped over on Skyline Highway a mile north of Crystal Springs," a newspaper report stated shortly after the crash.
"David warned young Paul, as the car neared a tight curve near the dam: 'This is a bad stretch–better slow down,'" the report continued.
"Paul said he tried to slow down by shifting gears, and lost control. The car veered across the road, bounced back from a small embankment, climbed 20 feet up another, spun around and somersaulted simultaneously and ended up-side down on the shoulder with both youths underneath."
The San Francisco Examiner wrote at the time that David was dead on arrival at the hospital, and that he likely strangled to death on a neck brace he was wearing to support a neck fracture he sustained when he dove into shallow water in Lake Tahoe.
'They jacked up the car to relieve the pressure but the youth apparently was already dead,' the newspaper reported.
The report also noted that Mr. Pelosi suffered a broken collarbone as a result of the crash, and was cited by police for misdemeanor manslaughter, a charge that was later dropped.
Mr. Pelosi was was issued two traffic citation in 2011, one for running a red light, and another for veering over the center line.
In Saturday’s incident, he drove through a stop sign and was hit my Jesus Lopez, 48, who was driving north in Jeep.
Mr. Pelosi was arrested at 10:22 on Saturday on two misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content level of 0.08% or higher, with bail being set at $5,000.
He was released on Sunday morning.

https://thepostmillennial.com/revealed-paul-pelosi-killed-older-brother-in-car-accident-as-teenager

A
Legend
Legend
A
While I won't doubt that he had a brother die in an accident, I really have to question this part: ""David warned young Paul, as the car neared a tight curve near the dam: 'This is a bad stretch–better slow down,'" the report continued."

How did the reporter get a quote from a dead guy?

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Report: Black Staffers Fleeing Biden Admin
By PRSTAFF -May 31, 2022
[Linked Image from thepalmierireport.com]

The Biden administration is a sinking ship.

According to a new report from Politico, black staffers are fleeing the Biden White House. It is getting so bad the term “Blaxit” is being used.

Staffers are citing a lack of opportunities and support as the reason.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/31/biden-white-house-black-staffers-00035931

From Politico:

At least 21 Black staffers have left the White House since late last year or are planning to leave soon. Some of those who remain say it’s no wonder why: They describe a work environment with little support from their superiors and fewer chances for promotion.

“I have heard about an exodus of Black staffers from the White House — ‘Blaxit’ — and I am concerned,” said Spencer Overton, president of the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies, which tracks government staff diversity numbers. “Black voters accounted for 22 percent of President Biden’s voters in November 2020. It is essential that Black staffers are not only recruited to serve in senior, mid-level and junior White House positions, but are also included in major policy and personnel decisions and have opportunities for advancement.”

The reasons for the departures may vary. But the totality of them has not gone unnoticed within the ranks, according to interviews with nine current and former Black White House officials. Three Black staffers who currently work in the White House — and were granted anonymity because of fear of reprisal — said the exodus has hurt morale, compounding problems that exist elsewhere. They described an operation in which mentorship is hard to come by and opportunity to move up the ranks of a tight-knit operation is exceptionally rare.

https://thepalmierireport.com/report-black-staffers-fleeing-biden-admin/

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE
j/c...

82 year old Pelosi gets smashed and then smashes up some cars. Not really his fault though. Oh no, not when you can shift the blame to MAGA republicans. It was probably an Ultra-MAGA spiking his drinks!

https://www.newsweek.com/maga-republicans-pounce-after-nancy-pelosis-husband-arrested-dui-1711231

I think he deserves whatever anyone else would have happen to them for a DUI. His wife's position has already drug him through the public shaming outhouse, so give him however many days in jail, the fine, suspension, and everything else that happens to anyone who gets a DUI. Or should we wait until he has his day in court? Maybe not pre-judge? A good lawyer will get him off, and then he's not guilty, or it never happened, because facts don't matter. Guess I learned that one in the Trumpian playbook.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/31/22 11:46 PM.
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
BREAKING, The FBI Maintains a Workspace, Including Computer Portal, Inside the Law Firm of Perkins Coie – The Ramifications are Significant
May 31, 2022 | Sundance | 139 Comments

There is very little that surprises me, but this is completely stunning. An FBI whistleblower came forth to inform Rep Jim Jordan and Rep Matt Gaetz that the FBI maintains a workspace inside the law firm of Perkins Coie. {Direct Rumble Link}

In response to a letter sent by Rep. Matt Gaetz and Jim Jordan, Perkins Coie, the legal arm of the DNC and Hillary Clinton, admitted they have been operating an FBI workspace in their Washington D.C. office since 2012. Pay attention to that date, it matters. WATCH:

https://rumble.com/v16we1i-breaking-democrat-partys-law-firm-has-a-personal-fbi-workspace.html

This is a huge development. Essentially, what is being admitted in this claim is that a portal existed into FBI databases within the law firm that represents democrats. This means access to FBI database searches exists inside the office of the DNC and Clinton legal group. Think about the ramifications here.

CTH has long claimed there was some kind of direct portal link between the Clinton campaign team and the FBI databases. There were too many trails of extracted non-minimized research evidence in the hands of the Clinton team that CTH could not trace to a transferring FBI official. If Perkins Coie operated a portal in their office that allowed them to conduct search queries of American citizens, then everything would make sense. That access portal is exactly what is being claimed and admitted in this report.

The start date of 2012 is important for several reasons, not the least of which is FISA presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer criticizing the scale and scope of unlawful FBI database access going back to exactly 2012. Keep in mind a FISA-702 search, is simply an unlawful FBI warrantless electronic search of an American (“702” represents the American citizen) into the central database -maintained by the NSA- that contains all electronic data and communication.

I have been in the deep hole of the FISA-702 database search query violations for so long I don’t even need a flashlight.

The report from Matt Gaetz about Perkins Coie access to FBI databases, is in direct alignment with Rosemary Collyer’s prior report on FBI abuses of the database, 702 violations. Notice the dates and scope Judge Collyer references [Source Link].

[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

Non-compliant queries since 2012.

85% of the FBI and contractor searches are unlawful.

Many of those searches involved the use of the “same identifiers over different data ranges.” Put in plain terms, the same people were continually being tracked, searched and surveilled by querying the FBI database over time.

The non-compliant searches go back to 2012. The same date mentioned for the FBI portal to begin operating inside the Perkins Coie office.

[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

This specific footnote is a key. Note the phrase: “([redacted] access to FBI systems was the subject of an interagency memorandum of understanding entered into [redacted])”, this sentence has the potential to expose an internal decision; withheld from congress and the FISA court by the Obama administration; that outlines a process for access and distribution of surveillance data.

Note: “no notice of this practice was given to the FISC until 2016“, that is important.

♦Summary: The FISA court identified and quantified tens-of-thousands of search queries of the NSA/FBI database using the FISA-702(16)(17) system. The database was repeatedly used by persons with contractor access who unlawfully searched and extracted the raw results without redacting the information and shared it with an unknown number of entities.

The outlined process certainly points toward a political spying and surveillance operation. When the DOJ use of the IRS for political information on their opposition became problematic, the Obama administration needed another tool. It was in 2012 when they switched to using the FBI databases for targeted search queries.

This information from Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz has the potential to be extremely explosive.

It will be interesting to see how the domestic intelligence community media (NYT, Politico, WaPo – in that order) respond to this Matt Gaetz report.

I wrote about these suspicions in depth throughout 2017, 2018 and eventually summarized in 2019:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...litical-surveillance-beginning-mid-2012/

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-coie-the-ramifications-are-significant/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Sums up this "Installed" administration...Incompetent and Dangerous...

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
SpamBrown hard at work this morning.

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Biden Moves To Force Americans To Mask Up Again On Airplanes
By Ryan Saavedra • Jun 1, 2022 DailyWire.com

Democrat President Joe Biden’s Department of Justice asked a federal judge this week to overturn a court order earlier this spring that declared the administration’s mask mandate on public transportation to be unlawful.

NBC News reported that the appeal came shortly before a court filing deadline was about to pass. The report noted that “the rate of unruly air passenger incidents fell to its lowest level since late 2020 soon after the judge’s mask mandate ruling.”

“The findings in the CDC order likewise provide ample support for the agency’s determination that there was good cause to make the order effective without delay,” the DOJ said in its appeal. “None of the district court’s quarrels with the CDC order comes close to showing that the CDC has acted outside the ‘zone of reasonableness.’”

U.S. District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle in Tampa terminated the administration’s mandate in mid-April, ruling that the mandate “exceeded the CDC’s statutory authority, improperly invoked the good cause exception to notice and comment rulemaking, and failed to adequately explain its decisions.”

The ruling said that Court declared the mandate to be unlawful because “our system does not permit agencies to act unlawfully even in pursuit of desirable ends.”

“The Court DECLARES UNLAWFUL and VACATES the Mask Mandate, remanding it to the CDC for further proceedings consistent with this order,” Mizelle ordered. “The Court directs the Clerk to TERMINATE President Joseph R. Biden, Jr., as a Defendant to this action, to ENTER final judgment in favor of Plaintiffs as prescribed in this order, and to CLOSE this case.”

The move by the Biden administration comes as Biden has failed to stop the COVID-19 pandemic like he promised he would while campaigning to be president.

More Americans have died under Biden’s leadership than died under the previous administration despite the fact that Biden had multiple highly effective vaccines at the start of his presidency to fight the pandemic.

The administration’s push to have mask mandates again on airplanes comes after The New York Times called into question the efficacy of mask mandates in a report published this week.

“In U.S. cities where mask use has been more common, Covid has spread at a similar rate as in mask-resistant cities,” The New York Times reported. “Mask mandates in schools also seem to have done little to reduce the spread. Hong Kong, despite almost universal mask-wearing, recently endured one of the world’s worst Covid outbreaks.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-moves-to-force-americans-to-mask-up-again-on-airplanes

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
DEMOCRATS
Biden’s Pitch to Voters: You’re Wrong About the Economy, Stupid
Democrats unveil plan to solve inflation by 'highlighting the remarkable progress we've made'

Andrew Stiles • June 1, 2022 2:50 pm

[Linked Image from freebeacon.com]

President Joe Biden and the Democratic Party finally have a plan to get inflation under control and address the economic anxiety felt by millions of Americans. It's not a plan in the conventional sense, but rather a public relations campaign to convince the American people that "despite their current misgivings, the economy is actually doing quite well."

Inflation is soaring and gas prices are through the roof, but Americans are wrong to be concerned about the direction of the country, the president and his allies will argue this month. Politico reports that Biden has assembled a team of experts and professional communicators to make the case that, actually, the economy is good. The White House effort to "communicate on our accomplishments" kicked off on Monday with a Wall Street Journal op-ed in which Biden touted his stewardship of "the most robust recovery in modern history" and cited a bunch of macroeconomic statistics to make his case.

rofl

Polling shows that the vast majority of Americans don't think Biden is doing a good job handling the economy. These Americans are wrong, Biden argued in his op-ed. "According to the International Monetary Fund, the U.S. economy will be larger at the end of this year—relative to its prepandemic size—than any other Group of 7 economy," he wrote. Maybe that will convince them. In case the op-ed wasn't compelling enough to change hearts and minds, Biden will deliver remarks in response to the May jobs report on Friday that will highlight "the remarkable progress we've made."

The dubious public relations campaign is in keeping with the Democratic Party's longstanding belief that all of their electoral problems could be solved by simply explaining to skeptical voters that they have no good reason to be skeptical. It is also indicative of a White House in disarray. Biden is reportedly furious at his subordinates for failing to come up with a winning message ahead of the 2022 midterm elections, and White House chief of staff Ron Klain is rumored to be on the chopping block. Anita Dunn, a longtime Biden aide who once provided "damage control advice" to disgraced Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein, could take his place after the midterms.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/biden-economy-stupid/

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Biden’s Shameless Portrayal of Himself as a Deficit Hawk
Since the Tea Party arose in reaction to runaway spending and Obamacare, the national debt has more than doubled, from less than $12 trillion in 2009 to more than $30 trillion today.
By Jeffrey H. Anderson June 1, 2022

In a Wall Street Journal op-ed on Tuesday, Joe Biden curiously cast himself as a deficit hawk. He even suggested that his fiscal prudence is key to lowering inflation. If so, fasten your seatbelts, for we’re in for quite an inflationary ride.

“We need to keep reducing the federal deficit, which will help ease price pressures,” Biden writes. So far, so good (more or less). Federal spending is indeed out of control, and this has contributed to inflation. But Biden then claimed credit for allegedly getting our fiscal house in order: “Last week, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office projected that the deficit will fall by $1.7 trillion this year—the largest reduction in history.” He added, “This deficit progress wasn’t preordained.” In other words, it happened because of his leadership.

The truth, as I write in the Claremont Review of Books, is that Biden already has earned a place on the Mount Rushmore of deficit spending. According to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), his American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) added a whopping $1.115 trillion in deficit spending last year alone (see table A-1 on p. 60). To put into context what a massive increase in deficit spending that piece of legislation brought about, $1.115 trillion exceeds our total deficit spending in all but five prior years on record, and that’s even after adjusting for inflation. (Four of those five years involved Biden as vice president.) Put otherwise, Biden’s ARPA added more deficit spending in 2021 than we racked up in any of the four years of World War II—again, even after adjusting for inflation.

This year, the ARPA is adding only $500 billion to our deficit, per the CBO—and Biden wants credit.

There’s a scene in Charlie Chaplin’s classic film “The Kid” in which the kid goes around breaking windows and the tramp (Chaplin’s character) goes around fixing them and getting paid in the process. Biden’s approach is reminiscent of this except that instead of actually fixing any windows, he just didn’t break as many the following year.

As for the deficit this year that Biden is so proud of, the CBO projects it will clear $1 trillion. We’ve only cleared that figure six times before, and all six have involved either COVID or Obama-Biden. Even in inflation-adjusted dollars, we never had a $1 trillion deficit in any year prior to 2009. During the year that American troops stormed the beaches at Normandy, our inflation-adjusted deficit spending was $568 billion (in 2012 dollars).

Moreover, the CBO now projects that the national debt held by the public (the part of our debt that really matters and is fueled by deficit spending) will hit $24 trillion this year and will eclipse $40 trillion a mere decade later. This is a product of the rampant deficit spending that Biden claims is under control.

The CBO also reports that since the projections it made last July, “Legislative changes increased projected deficits by $2.4 trillion [over a decade], mostly because of increases in discretionary outlays resulting from provisions of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act . . . and the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2022.” Those are two other pieces of legislation with Biden’s name in the signature block.

Not to mention that Biden has fought hard to get another bill passed that calls for even more deficit spending, his “Build Back Better” proposal. Only Republican unity and Senator Joe Manchin’s (D-W. Va.) fiscal good sense have kept that bill from exacerbating our fiscal irresponsibility.

As I write in the CRB,

For all of the myriad cultural, technological, and moral problems we face, few things would guarantee the undoing of the founders’ experiment in self-government more surely than continuing to pile on the burden, to ourselves and our posterity, of runaway debt. Thomas Jefferson described fiscal profligacy as a precursor to inevitable misery and suffering, the first in a stampede of apocalyptic horsemen. ‘[T]he fore horse of this frightful team is public debt,’ he wrote. ‘Taxation follows that, and in its train wretchedness and oppression.’ This wretchedness will only be more keenly felt as interest rates rise. Too much debt puts power in the hands of our enemies and renders the average American poorer every year.

In 2019, the last pre-COVID (and hence somewhat “normal”) fiscal year, for every $12 that Americans paid in taxes, the first $1 essentially just went into the trash—it was used to pay interest on the debt, not to buy anything. A lot more than 1/12 of taxpayers’ contributions will be wasted going forward if interest rates and the national debt keep rising in tandem—as they almost certainly will.

Since the Tea Party arose in reaction to runaway spending and Obamacare, our national debt has more than doubled, from less than $12 trillion in 2009 to more than $30 trillion today. It’s hard to say which is more ludicrous—for Biden to suggest that our debt woes are fading into the sunset, or for him to claim to have ridden to the rescue when he has clearly thrown gas on a prairie fire.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/06/01/bidens-shameless-portrayal-of-himself-as-a-deficit-hawk/

B
Legend
Legend
B
Finger pointers is what they have become. Unfortunately they are always pointing at the wrong people and reasons.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Finger pointers is what they have become. Unfortunately they are always pointing at the wrong people and reasons.

Claiming that about one side and not the other is hilarious. It doesn't matter which "side" you are talking about.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Lowry: Joe Biden, America’s blowhard-in-chief
Opinion by Rich Lowry - 8h ago
220 Comments
|

Support journalism

© Provided by Boston Herald

The president of the United States is a blowhard — again.

If the country thought that it was getting a buttoned-up, by-the-books communicator after four wildly undisciplined years of Donald Trump, it knew nothing about Joseph R. Biden’s long career as Washington’s standout long-winded, seat-of-the-pants, poorly informed and misleading talker.

Biden blew up two presidential campaigns with his verbal idiocy, and no one thought during his decades as a senator that he was just the statesman the country needed to handle sensitive international questions with precise, cogent communications.

Winston Churchill famously mobilized the English language and sent it into battle. Joe Biden tries to muster the English language but confuses and dispirits it, until the poor language slinks off ready to get its discharge papers and return to civilian life.

Biden’s handling of Russia and China in recent months has been marked by a basic inability to stay within the lines of U.S. policy — by seeming to give a kind of greenlight to a “minor” Russian incursion into Ukraine, by calling for Vladimir Putin to go, and by committing to defend Taiwan by force.

All these wayward statements required immediate and utterly predictable clean-up by a White House staff that must be on constant alert to explain on a moment’s notice what the president meant after he says something completely different.

Rarely have so few had to clarify so much.

Biden the other day related how a trauma doctor had supposedly told him once that a .22-caliber bullet might, say, lodge in the lung and be removable, whereas a 9 mm “blows the lung out of the body.” It should be stipulated, first of all, that all bullets are dangerous. Still, this was a ridiculous explanation of the relative dangers of the two calibers and gave the impression that Biden was moving on from seeking to ban so-called assault rifles to wanting to prohibit 9 mm pistols, too.

His anecdotes and personal stories are invariably studded with exaggerations or outright fictions. As The Washington Post wrote of a story Biden told about Afghanistan on the campaign trail in 2019, “It appears as though the former vice president has jumbled elements of at least three actual events into one story of bravery, compassion and regret that never happened.”

An NBC News report about Biden’s White House relates that — showing colossal but typical lack of self-awareness — Biden resents his staff following him around with a broom and dustpan: “He makes a clear and succinct statement — only to have aides rush to explain that he actually meant something else.” This, according to Biden, “smothers the authenticity that fueled his rise.”

Uh, no. The sentiment that motivated voters to switch to Biden in 2020 wasn’t, “We’re going to vote for this blustery guy who says anything that comes into his head because that will be such a refreshing change.” Rather, it was, “This guy in his basement seems relatively restrained compared to the blustery guy who says anything that comes into his head.”

Biden is less flagrant than Trump, but he’s also less entertaining. Biden imagines himself the adult in the room at the same time that he routinely beclowns himself and makes potentially consequential verbal missteps.

This is, indeed, the authentic Biden, but it’s not inspiring, praiseworthy — or reassuring.

Rich Lowry is editor-in-chief of the National Review.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

Pot meet kettle.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer

Is This How They Stole Arizona in the 2020 Election?
By J.D. Rucker • Jun. 2, 2022

“An Arizona woman indicted in 2020 on accusations of illegally collecting ballots apparently ran a sophisticated operation using her status as a well-known Democratic operative in the border city of San Luis to persuade voters to let her gather and in some cases fill out their ballots, according to records obtained…”

That was not the opening paragraph to an article on The Gateway Pundit or Valiant News. It wasn’t written by people who work for Steve Bannon, Mike Lindell, or Dinesh D’Souza. The first paragraph of this article was part of a bombshell news report from The Associated Press.

Of course, very, very few corporate news outlets who subscribe to their services picked up this particular story, even with its innocuous title, “Records show coordinated Arizona ballot collection scheme.” Leftist media has been saying for a year and a half that the 2020 election was the most accurate and secure election of all time. They have backed the installation of the Biden-Harris regime and have proclaimed without evidence that Donald Trump’s claims of massive, widespread voter fraud are unfounded.

Even as the story details how Guillermina Fuentes, 66, and another woman engaged in open-air ballot harvesting, which is illegal in Arizona, the writer does his best to downplay what this means. If one person on video on a single day can be seen collecting and filling out dozens of ballots for people, what would that look like at scale? How many days did she do it? How many other Democrat operatives did the same thing in different areas of the city? In how many other cities was this practice taking place?

According to the article:

Fuentes, a former San Luis mayor who serves as an elected board member of the Gadsden Elementary School District in San Luis, has a Thursday court date where she may change her not guilty plea. Her co-defendant awaits sentencing after pleading guilty to a reduced charge several months ago.

***Support The Liberty Daily and Mike Lindell -- use code TLD at MyPillow.com and get up to 66% off!***
Fuentes is accused of collecting ballots during the 2020 primary election in violation of the law that only allows a caregiver or family member to return someone else’s early ballot, and in some cases filling them out.

It is almost certain based on the boldness of the allegations that Fuentes did this on multiple occasions, and she wasn’t alone. If we assume very conservative estimates that there were 100 people engaged in ballot harvesting (there were likely thousands), they each collected 50 ballots per day, and engaged in this activity an average of 10 days each, that would be 50,000 fraudulent votes.

If you love the news, check out The Liberty Daily's homepage.
Joe Biden allegedly “won” the state by 10,457 votes.

Of course the AP story does its level best to cast doubt on the potential that this was massive and widespread with the standard operating procedure of claiming “no sign” [emphasis added]:

Republicans have rallied around the possibility of widespread voting fraud in the 2020 election where former President Donald Trump was defeated. They’ve pointed to the charges against Fuentes as part of a broader pattern in battleground states.

There is no sign of that in the investigation records, though. They were obtained through a public records request from the Arizona attorney general’s office that was first made in February 2021, but was denied. The AP sent a new request last October after more charges were filed against Fuentes. The attorney general finally provided more than 20 documents laying out the investigation late last week.

As leftist journalists are wont to do, this AP reporter made sure to invoke the standard denial technique. It’s not that there are no signs this type of activity was widespread in Arizona and across the nation. The AP reported snuck in the there were no signs in the investigation records. Because the investigation records are focused on the single case, of course there were no signs that this was part of a broader plan. It’s like saying, “When looking through a microscope to see a fungus on a slide, there were no signs the fungus exists anywhere else in the world.”

The investigation record is narrow. Both common sense and tons of indicators outside of this particular investigation’s records tell us this was widespread, coordinated, and likely accounted for tens if not hundreds of thousands of illegally acquired votes in the 2020 election in Arizona alone.

Again, Joe Biden allegedly “won” the state by 10,457 votes.

The AP reporter buried the lede. After going through as many official-sounding statements reflecting the Associated Press’s perspective that the elections wasn’t stolen, they admitted in paragraphs 12 and 13 the two most important facts. We emphasized these two facts from the article:

Investigators said it appears she used her position as a powerful figure in the heavily Mexican American community to get people to give her or others their ballots to return to the polls.

The alleged illegal ballot collection by Fuentes and her co-defendant happened in plain sight outside a cultural center in San Luis on the day of the primary election, the reports show. Fuentes was at a card table set up by supporters of a slate of city council candidates and was spotted with several mail-ballot envelopes, pulling out the ballots and in some cases marking them.

The ballots were then taken inside the cultural center and deposited in a ballot box.

It was videotaped by a write-in candidate who called the Yuma County sheriff. An investigation was launched that day, and about 50 ballots checked for fingerprints, which were inconclusive. The investigation was taken over by the attorney general’s office within days, with investigators collaborating with the sheriff’s deputies to interview voters and others, including Fuentes.

Although Fuentes is charged only with actions that appear on the videotape and involve just a handful of ballots, investigators believe the effort went much farther.

Attorney general’s office investigator William Kluth wrote in one report that there was some evidence suggesting Fuentes actively canvassed San Luis neighborhoods and collected ballots, in some cases paying for them.

The Associated Press and the story’s author made a big deal earlier in the article that the investigation records do not point to a wider conspiracy while barely mentioning the opinion of actual investigators in the case who believe the efforts went much farther. Oh, and Fuentes was paying for ballots, which the AP felt was finally worth a mention in paragraph 13.

Before anyone gives kudos to the AP for at least posting the story, let’s remember that this is an attempt to bury the bombshells. From this one case alone we can extrapolate the extreme likelihood of voter fraud on a scale that could easily have stolen the state for Biden. We know that Democrat operatives were paying people to hand over blank ballots. We can combine this with mountains of evidence from audits and other sources that point to the near certainty Arizona was actually won by President Trump by a wide margin.

The Associated Press did everything in their power to make this seem like a nothingburger. It’s a bombshell they’ve hidden in plain sight, adding to the long list of mounting evidence that the 2020 election was, indeed, stolen.

https://thelibertydaily.com/is-this-how-they-stole-arizona-in-the-2020-election/

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats, what they have become pt.2

Link Copied to Clipboard