Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
V
Legend
Legend
V
Your bias is a huge issue. I'm talking about things like Pit saying I had a vagina and people making up false statements and putting them into quotation marks. That isn't speaking your mind. It's bullying and abusive. It's your sand box and you can allow some to kick sand in the face of others because of your bias on topics. Ban me if you like, but I'm sick of your superior attitude.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
That explains a lot of what is allowed to go on here.

rolleyes Get over yourself, you're really not that important. Hell, nobody missed you when you were gone. smh.

Speak for yourself. I don't always agree with him, but I prefer the boards with his insight.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
3 members like this: CapCity Dawg, lampdogg, Versatile Dog
M
Legend
Legend
M
Your bias is a huge issue. I'm talking about things like Pit saying I had a vagina and people making up false statements and putting them into quotation marks. That isn't speaking your mind. It's bullying and abusive. It's your sand box and you can allow some to kick sand in the face of others because of your bias on topics. Ban me if you like, but I'm sick of your superior attitude.

You made that accusation against me. I copy and pasted the quotes of yours that were in my reply to you. You talk about false statements and here you are repeating the very one that I proved to be a lie. In another post you claimed I was quoting you when the comment - that I again requoted to demonstrate - referred to what an article stated/did not state. You twist everything. You talk about abuse and bullying and name calling and yet you go on multi post rants calling others with a different opinion than you "Evil". It's literally hard to comprehend the depth of your hypocrisy.

Last edited by mgh888; 05/28/22 09:22 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
V
Legend
Legend
V
I will add this before my potential banishment. Comparing willing to let the legal system decide on one's innocence of guilt and innocent until proven guilty is far different than labeling someone a predator, a rapist, and a sexual deviant. Making such comparisons is either dishonest or ignorant.

1 member likes this: Day of the Dawg
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
VERS...Just stop...you are not a victim here and IMO, everyone has been tolerant of your constant "over the top" comments and accusations of unfair treatment.

You seem to have a real problem with anyone who dares to "challenge you" and you lash out at those who do. You don't own this message board though at time you give off an impression that this is your message board and only your viewpoint matters.

Your opinions are welcomed and many have welcomed some of your views on various subjects...but if some disagree, you need to accept that opinions can differ and that your viewpoint on the various subjects is only 'one opinion'.

Stop playing the victim card...mac

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I'm sick of your superior attitude.

I'm sure you fail see the irony here.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: mgh888
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
That explains a lot of what is allowed to go on here.

rolleyes Get over yourself, you're really not that important. Hell, nobody missed you when you were gone. smh.

Speak for yourself. I don't always agree with him, but I prefer the boards with his insight.

I did speak for myself. Several others too.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
1 member likes this: mgh888
O
Legend
Legend
O
I will add this before my potential banishment. Comparing willing to let the legal system decide on one's innocence of guilt and innocent until proven guilty is far different than labeling someone a predator, a rapist, and a sexual deviant. Making such comparisons is either dishonest or ignorant.

Free speech ain't free. And I get what you are saying, but DW put those doubts in peoples heads, not us. 22 women put those doubts in peoples heads, not us. You have every right to your opinion, so does everyone else. That's all.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Just as Waston (and Dog for that fact) has every right to claim his innocence, the women also have the right to claim his guilt. Where individuals fall in their belief of one side or another is nothing more than public opinion. That's a right everyone has whether you like it or not.

Just "KICKING THAT CAN DOWN the ROAD"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by steve0255
Just as Waston (and Dog for that fact) has every right to claim his innocence, the women also have the right to claim his guilt. Where individuals fall in their belief of one side or another is nothing more than public opinion. That's a right everyone has whether you like it or not.

They have the right to claim his guilt, if he's guilty. If not, they're looking at perjury, libel, and slander. They at least have some knowledge of what actually happened.

Do other people without direct knowledge of the situation really have the right to claim that someone they don't know is guilty of something based on hearsay?

People may have the right to their opinions, but with that right comes a responsibility that is all too often forgotten. For some reason, some people seem to be afraid to admit what they don't know.

Other people have the right to hold the opinion that a rush to judgement is problematic and a symptom of our falling apart society. They have as much right to their opinions as you do.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
2 members like this: Versatile Dog, jfanent
M
Legend
Legend
M
Guilty of what? Innocent of what?

Based on what we know already - a minimum of 42 massage therapists, many from dubious online sources as opposed to licensed professionals - sex with some - circumnavigating the Team therapists/appointment manager - making a therapist cry and apologizing but then claiming he didn't know why she cried - having a standing room available at a local hotel where he met for these sessions .... is it unreasonable or irresponsible to come to a conclusion that at minimum Watson is creepy or sleazy, he probably has some sort of perverse addiction to this scenario?

To my best knowledge all those issues are factual events. "Circumnavigating team therapist/appointment manager" might be framing what he did in a negative light? Maybe someone else might simply say Watson exercised his right to arrange his own sessions, but I think that overlooks and ignores the overwhelming norm of Pro-Athletes and how they conduct themselves and who they let touch their body and treat them. You could argue that having a room at a hotel to get away from it all is justifiable - and while that's reasonable if take alone, I think coupled with the other facts, a reasonable person would have some serious questions and reservations.

Do any of us actually know what laws DW has allegedly broken? He is not accused of rape. Accusing someone of exposing himself during a massage might not conveniently fall into a prosecutable offense. Just like the examples above - there are lots of plausible explanations to enable/excuse that behavior. Booking lots of different therapists in the hope or even expectation of sexual gratification might not even be considered solicitation for a celebrity of his standing?

I don't judge anyone for forming an opinion one way or the other. I don't judge people for simply stating they want to wait and see. I probably struggle more with the invention of lots of extremely improbable excuses and then claiming they are neutral. But even then - so many of these posts are in reaction to what other posters have written rather than simply stating what each of us thinks/believes. And communication is hard at the best of times - let alone on an emotive topic like this, with posters writing on phones or in an hurry or sometimes simply expressing their opinions poorly. Oh - and it's slow season, so this is going to be a major topic for sometime without (probably) any real new details or talking points until the NFL announces a decision.

Last edited by mgh888; 05/30/22 10:31 AM.

1 member likes this: WSU Willie
Legend
Legend
Down deep, I don't think anyone doubts that Watson was looking for happy endings. He most likely had a few experiences that ended with consentual sexual acts, and decided that this was the route to take to satisfy his needs. Most of the women involved are not licensed therapists, and you and others are insinuating that DW seeking massages from these unlicensed masseusses is some sort of smoking gun to prove his guilt. Why are these women agreeing to massages that they aren't licensed to be performing in the first place? I'd like to at least see the Instagram ads that DW was responding to. What we have to decide is if the actual crimes he's being accused of were committed, or was he was only soliciting sexual favors. I'm going to hazard a guess that the number of highly paid professional athletes paying for sex isn't a small number. The fact that none of these woman came forward until Buzbee started rounding them up and coaching them after DW refused to play for the Texans is a red flag to me, and the GJ not finding grounds for pursuing indictment is absolutely relevant. .

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: Versatile Dog
V
Legend
Legend
V
I'm going to hazard a guess that the number of highly paid professional athletes paying for sex isn't a small number.

Athletes have actually been encouraged to do so in order to escape possible blackmail from gold diggers.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Athletes have actually been encouraged to do so in order to escape possible blackmail from gold diggers.

rofl

Desperation is really showing itself at this point.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by jfanent
Down deep, I don't think anyone doubts that Watson was looking for happy endings. He most likely had a few experiences that ended with consentual sexual acts, and decided that this was the route to take to satisfy his needs. Most of the women involved are not licensed therapists, and you and others are insinuating that DW seeking massages from these unlicensed masseusses is some sort of smoking gun to prove his guilt. Why are these women agreeing to massages that they aren't licensed to be performing in the first place? I'd like to at least see the Instagram ads that DW was responding to. What we have to decide is if the actual crimes he's being accused of were committed, or was he was only soliciting sexual favors. I'm going to hazard a guess that the number of highly paid professional athletes paying for sex isn't a small number. The fact that none of these woman came forward until Buzbee started rounding them up and coaching them after DW refused to play for the Texans is a red flag to me, and the GJ not finding grounds for pursuing indictment is absolutely relevant. .

You got that from my post? That I've decided it's a smoking gun? Interesting. I thought I wrote a middle of the road post that didn't try to claim anything either way. I even questioned what the alleged crime is. Oh well.

Based on your response, the one glaring issue is the focus entirely on the non licensed therapists and complete overlooking of the licensed therapists. The other is that, despite how some might feel, I've written in black and white if DW was paying for consensual sex I could care less. Not paying for consensual sex and intimidating these women or pressuring them into sexual activities would not be cool.

F
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
F
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

rofl

Desperation is really showing itself at this point.

Not sure how true this is, but Charlie Sheen has been credited several times with the quote "I don't pay a hooker for sex, I pay her to leave". Sounds like a similar context Vers was referring to.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Fort, what I said was true. I didn't make it up. I am not sure if I agree w/it, but that statement has been out there for quite some time, especially after the Kobe and Kapernick rape claims.

T
Legend
Legend
T
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-assault-charges-san-francisco/10373525/
I hadn't any memory of a Kaepernik rape claim.
a seach came across this line among others on the same day.
In the beginning of the article the police said it was a complaint not a report.
Part of the Gist of the text was.
A woman and Kaepernick met some month, and had sex, later he sort of said get lost after she claimed to be pregnant as an april fools joke.
On another later day she got with one of the other two players to meet up at a hotel, expecting to also see Kaepernick. The police were later called as she was acting agitated and some kind of way enough to get herself locked up by the cops under the harm to herself or others rule.
Kaepernick went to a friends apartment and sent a text, of I'm leaving too I'm terrified.
then the article said the 49ers rewarded kaepernick with a contract extension 6 years until 2020 to make him one of the highest paid in the league, (that didn't continue) The article was from june 20I4 for an April incident.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
V
Legend
Legend
V
And afterwards, just like the Kobe thing and several others.............there was a sentiment out there about "Why not just pay someone for sex and not put yourself in that position?" I didn't make it up. It happened. Pit is just being Pit.

F
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
F
Fort, what I said was true. I didn't make it up. I am not sure if I agree w/it, but that statement has been out there for quite some time, especially after the Kobe and Kapernick rape claims.

I believed you, it just reminded me of the Sheen quote.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I know. Sorry. Just had to get that out there. I wasn't challenging you at all. Sorry if it came across that way. It was more of a response to Pit saying I was really stretching things. I wasn't. It most certainly happened.

And so you know..........you and I don't always agree, but I like you as a poster. You come across as very fair and reasonable.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Solicitation of Prostitution Under the New Texas Penal Code §43.021. Under Texas law, it remains a crime to solicit prostitution even if no money is exchanged (or other form of payment) and/or no sexual conduct transpires. It remains a crime in Texas merely to ask for sex in exchange for any type of payment.

"Down deep, I don't think anyone doubts that Watson was looking for happy endings."
"What we have to decide is if the actual crimes he's being accused of were committed, or was he was only soliciting sexual favors."

“Solicitation of Prostitution” under Texas Penal Code §43.021 will be facing a state jail felony or a 3rd degree felony sentence, and if a minor is involved, that of a felony of the second degree.

Those convicted of a state jail felony face incarceration for a time period ranging from six months (180 days) to two years along with a monetary fine of up to $10,000. Texas Penal Code §12.35.

If Watson was looking for those "Happy Endings" or "only soliciting sexual favors" then he committed a crime in the state of Texas. Even though not required, money was exchanged - "FACT." At this point, Watson would have people to believe that he scheduled 42 or more therapists (mostly unlicensed) some of which he's admitted having sex of some type with that it was never a consideration at any time that sex was possibly on the table.

"DW put those doubts in peoples heads, not us. 22 women put those doubts in peoples heads, not us."

"Athletes have actually been encouraged to do so in order to escape possible blackmail from gold diggers." Except in Texas, it's a violation of law.

B
Legend
Legend
B
crime to solicit prostitution

What you aren't saying is that in order for that to happen, a person has to proposition a person who is actively selling services, or you make an offer of money for sex.

Hard to make that stick unless it is a street corner deal. That is why those are usually sting operation situations that are recorded. Otherwise, any woman(or man) could say so and so offered me money for sex and I refused, I want them arrested.

Surely you don't want to live in society where that is the burden of proof that results a criminal conviction behind a persons name.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
Surely you don't want to live in society where that is the burden of proof that results a criminal conviction behind a persons name.

Only if that person is going to take Baker's job. These guys aren't kidding anyone.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W

Only if that person is going to take Baker's job. These guys aren't kidding anyone.

So...next up...it's Baker's fault that 22 woman are suing DW. See how absurd a comment can be made? BTW...Baker's job was taken away by his bosses...it happens...not by a fan(s)...and not by DW himself.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I wasn't blaming Baker. I'm saying that steve and some others are guilty of that. It's not even debatable no matter how vehemently a couple of other posters deny it.

1 member likes this: Ballpeen
E
Legend
Legend
E
Vers you paint with a broad stroke and several get insulted in which you did not wish to do. Many time when you go to insult "steve" it hits several others who are not your targets.

Fact is DW is probably going to get away with it. He has his money so suspension is not a problem to him IT IS TO THE BROWNS whom I am a fan of and love this team and game. But it doesn't make him innocent. Hearing that poor young lady explain her experience with DW was convincing and nobody can tell me it wasn't so. Also it was not one person. There was a definite pattern. So he might get away with it. It doesn't mean he is innocent. Again talk about bias. Some of you who clearly hate Baker probably for planting that flag in college. But most of you made a big stink about Baker running from the cop when he got stinking drunk on campus which we all know was from his 21st birthday celebration. Now do not say a word about DW all in the name of hating on Baker. I won't forget the excitement Baker brought to this team as he picked us out of Expansion Hell. How soon we forget...not me. THank you Baker unfortunately time to move on.

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
O
Legend
Legend
O
If Watson was looking for those "Happy Endings" or "only soliciting sexual favors" then he committed a crime in the state of Texas. Even though not required, money was exchanged - "FACT." At this point, Watson would have people to believe that he scheduled 42 or more therapists (mostly unlicensed) some of which he's admitted having sex of some type with that it was never a consideration at any time that sex was possibly on the table.

FWIW, this is what I think his original intentions were. I didn't know TX's perspective on soliciting sex (felony), so I find it interesting that the GJ didn't originally go at him from that angle vs assault (and even moreso that it hasn't come up since).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
M
Legend
Legend
M
You make an interesting point about what the GJ was looking into as regards to a prosecutable offense. But as I understand it the GJ only took testimony from one of the therapists who are accusing DW ... so it may be that individual was a licensed professional and there was no funny business and no favors. In order to successfully prosecute DW for solicitation it may mean the therapists that provided the funny business would also be culpable and they are not going to testify if it means hurting themselves - even with a deal with the prosecutor their names get tarnished even more so than now ... Again - we don't really know enough and per Tab's post above, maybe it just comes down to some folks will believe one side, some will believe the other side and some will chose not to make a decision. Each option is justifiable.

Legend
Legend
Solicitation of Prostitution Under the New Texas Penal Code §43.021. Under Texas law, it remains a crime to solicit prostitution even if no money is exchanged (or other form of payment) and/or no sexual conduct transpires. It remains a crime in Texas merely to ask for sex in exchange for any type of payment.

"Down deep, I don't think anyone doubts that Watson was looking for happy endings."
"What we have to decide is if the actual crimes he's being accused of were committed, or was he was only soliciting sexual favors."

“Solicitation of Prostitution” under Texas Penal Code §43.021 will be facing a state jail felony or a 3rd degree felony sentence, and if a minor is involved, that of a felony of the second degree.

Those convicted of a state jail felony face incarceration for a time period ranging from six months (180 days) to two years along with a monetary fine of up to $10,000. Texas Penal Code §12.35.

"DW put those doubts in peoples heads, not us. 22 women put those doubts in peoples heads, not us."

"Athletes have actually been encouraged to do so in order to escape possible blackmail from gold diggers." Except in Texas, it's a violation of law.

That's why I sad "actual crimes he's being accused of" (on trial for). Every indication is there that no one is pursuing soliciation charges.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
They seem to think promoting that watson just commit a different crime is better and recommended. You couldn't make that crap up if you tried. Well I guess you can because someone did.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

Neither are your lies.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Unfortunately, you spin things t get your point across up to the point off out right lying. Your hate for Baker is so deep that if anyone questions anything about Watson you label that person. Example, the Browns went out and got what appears to be an upgrade over Mayfield. Watson's numbers without a doubt look better than Mayfield's. However, how many games has Watson won for Cleveland? Will he even play this year? The coaching scheme will be entirely different, won't it? Can Watson adjust to a run oriented offense? Any and all of these questions certainly denote that it appears the Browns have upgraded at QB.

Steve and other's posts are Watson negative because he's taking Baker's job and they want Baker. Again this is a lie. I have never said that Baker should continue to be the Browns QB. You though, spend countless posts slamming Mayfield to justify in your eyes why the Browns went after Watson. The more you slam Mayfield the more acceptive you can be to the garbage Watson is bringing with him to Cleveland.

Free speech ain't free. And I get what you are saying, but DW put those doubts in peoples heads, not us. 22 women put those doubts in peoples heads, not us. You have every right to your opinion, so does everyone else. That's all.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Once again, you ask these questions and Watson and our system. I have answered those questions w/my own analysis as well as numerous articles and videos on the subject. The rest of your post is just weird.

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Originally Posted by Milk Man
j/c...

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentaverate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

[Linked Image from thatshelf.com]

Last edited by LexDawg; 05/31/22 06:49 PM.
1 member likes this: PrplPplEater
M
Legend
Legend
M

M
Legend
Legend
M
I wonder if people will:

- Assume these lawsuits are being made by individuals trying to make a buck jumping on the band wagon.
- Believe the idea that they are inspired by the bravery of those on HBO who went through a shared/similar experience.
- Tune it out because people generally have short attention spans.
- Believe it doesn't make any difference one way or the other.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Tic Tic Tic - and now there's 23 and counting...........,

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Brent Schrotenboer, USA TODAY

The new lawsuit states that the woman did not want to do a third massage on Watson after her first two encounters with him in Houston. But she could not refuse Watson as a client because her boss at the massage spa, Dionne Louis, wanted Watson as a client and wanted to keep him happy, according to the lawsuit filed in Harris County, Texas.

This spa “provided women for Watson” and Louis “facilitated massages for Watson and knew Watson was attempting to have sex with them,” the suit states.

The woman learned Watson paid Louis $5,000 for Louis’s “work," and the lawsuit includes an exhibit of the apparent Cash App receipt. Other plaintiffs also have been associated with Louis.

When the third massage was over, the woman decided to quit her job there, the suit states.

“She was completely traumatized by the experience with Watson,” the suit states. “She now realizes that Deshuan Watson, with Dionne Louis’s help, was manipulating her the entire time.”

Louis denied this when reached Tuesday by USA TODAY Sports.

“All of that is ludicrous,” Louis said by phone. Louis’ attorney declined comment.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Deshaun Watson Again

Link Copied to Clipboard