Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Captain Jack Sparrow won!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jury-deliberating-third-day-depp-142324730.html

And i just have to say, what a scumbag Amber Heard is. What was supposed to be one of the most important movements of the modern era, she decided to take advantage of the social movement for her own selfish ambition. And then if that wasn't already the lowest, she decides to throw her own husband under the bus in order to achieve her goals.

and shout out to my white guys out there. remember, these freaking lady was on the phone telling Johnny that no one will believe him because he's a white male.

A white lady said that. ain't just black dudes they randomly calling the cops on.

Bring my man back to the big screen. we need another crazy ass Pirates movie ASAP

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
2 members like this: tastybrownies, mgh888
O
Legend
Legend
O
I'll be honest, when her Op-Ed came out I assumed it was 100% true or even just scratching the surface. I looked at Depp and was like, "yeah, I could totally see him being like that behind the scenes".

Shows what I know. Good for him taking it to her after all that.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
M
Legend
Legend
M
I wonder how much money he truly lost after being canned as Grindewald? He was replaced because of this stuff, no?

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
She appears to be a narcissist who believes her own lies. I watched parts of this trial and my wife kept me informed as to what's going on. If you want to really see her in action, watch her describe her "donation" to charity.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: mgh888
E
Legend
Legend
E
I think she was acting on the stand the whole time. Glad Johnny got his name cleared.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: mgh888
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
From my observations, Amber Heard is the lowest form of female life.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
I wonder how much money he truly lost after being canned as Grindewald? He was replaced because of this stuff, no?

Yes... replaced on the Harry Potter movies and then also kicked off the Pirates sequel... so he definitely lost a ton of money...

I think he caused some abuse... probably more emotional... but she came across as a narcissistic liar... if she stuck to the truth she probably would have won... but she went all in on crap and was proven multiple times to be a liar

<><

#gmstrong
2 members like this: tastybrownies, mgh888
T
Legend
Legend
T
I thought Amber Heard looked adorable on the stand as broadcast. (enjoy your female tadpoles frown)

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
O
Legend
Legend
O
I hope they do a 180 on the Pirates sequel. With everything going on with Depp, I bet it would do really well just based on that alone.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
I thought Amber Heard looked adorable on the stand as broadcast. (enjoy your female tadpoles frown)

[Linked Image from dab57h0r8ahff.cloudfront.net]

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
M
Legend
Legend
M
but she went all in on crap and was proven multiple times to be a liar

Pun intended?

Tackles are tackles.
2 members like this: mgh888, Milk Man
B
Legend
Legend
B
Glad it's over. It was getting old seeing all the news.

I don't know her from squat, and Depp sounds like a jerk.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Originally Posted by oobernoober
I hope they do a 180 on the Pirates sequel. With everything going on with Depp, I bet it would do really well just based on that alone.

Depp has claimed he wouldn't do another Pirates movie even for $300M+ due to Disney just immediately dumping him when the allegations came out.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Been following the case from the very beginning, SO glad it turned out in Depp's favor as he appears to be a good guy whereas Heard is a classic narcissist, egomaniac, and psychopath. If anyone on the board has been involved with these types of people before they know what they're like. I hope this represents a landmark in legal proceedings and encourage men and women everywhere to come out tell their stories and know that it's possible to be free.

Here's to Johnny, I hope he's having a mega pint to celebrate. thumbsup

Last edited by tastybrownies; 06/02/22 06:42 PM.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted by jaybird

Yes... replaced on the Harry Potter movies and then also kicked off the Pirates sequel... so he definitely lost a ton of money...

I think he caused some abuse... probably more emotional... but she came across as a narcissistic liar... if she stuck to the truth she probably would have won... but she went all in on crap and was proven multiple times to be a liar

Absolutely. In my life experience, people tend to like it when you're honest even if you did something bad. She was anything but honest.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend
but she went all in on crap and was proven multiple times to be a liar

Pun intended?

willynilly

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I truly think if she was honest about everything she may have won... but she flat lied about so much... I think Johnny was emotionally abusive.... but she was also abusive and then lied about stupid [censored] which lead to the jurors going with Johnny...

This trial went really poorly for her...

<><

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Johnny Depp wins libel lawsuit against ex-wife Amber Heard

Link Copied to Clipboard