Legend

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
man these ammosexuals are creating ads that would make the Taliban jealous.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
My question would be is anyone really surprised by this? Now they're threatening their own who don't fall in line with Trumpism.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
In a recent post, I talked about traditional republican voters needing to boot these folks out or bail. Now you see why I said that. This new bunch make no distinction between 'RINOS' and anyone on the Left.

To guys like jfan, arch & DC: they'll be coming for you after they're finished with me. Do something now while you still have a chance.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Was there more incidents or was Greitens the only one making such videos?

I mean, it sounds like there is a rampant issue with lots of people talking about RINO hunting...

Legend
OP Online
Legend
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
In a recent post, I talked about traditional republican voters needing to boot these folks out or bail. Now you see why I said that. This new bunch make no distinction between 'RINOS' and anyone on the Left.

To guys like jfan, arch & DC: they'll be coming for you after they're finished with me. Do something now while you still have a chance.

Just like Kaye Ivey, Governor of Alabama.. In a campaign picture she's shown pointing a gun at what I don't know.... She is clearly trying to latch onto the MAGA voter and the Pro Gun Voters...

Anything depicting violence is just wrong.. What the hell are these idiots doing. Too many folks have been killed in the last 30 or so days, many of them children and this idiot and the RINO Hunter guy are just whats wrong in America.. They are what we should be shutting down...

They call themselves Patriots,, They are nothing more then Domestic Terrorists..

Last edited by Damanshot; 06/21/22 12:44 PM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
The probelm seems to be they either don't care or are too afraid to call this type of behavior out. In this case the trickle down theory actually works....

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Online
Legend
I don't see 40 talking about RINO hunting...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet I don't see you repudiate such actions when they do happen.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FrankZ

I mean, it sounds like there is a rampant issue with lots of people talking about RINO hunting...

i think he's the only one who's made an ad directly targeting a political demographic with guns (if you can call RINOs a political demographic).

at this point the term keeps changing depending on who's calling who a RINO. i mean we got guys who were solidly conservative now being called RINOs.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
In it to fight I see.

Legend
Legend

Too late Clem, this is the mainstream of the party. This is who they are, this is what they stand for, this is what they want, this is NOT an extreme wing any more. The Republican party has no use for moderates, no use for decency, and it has no use for actual conservatism.. I really have no idea what the republican party stands for these days.

This is the party that could, on one hand, try to distance itself from the white supremacist's, the literal hood-wearing, swastika-donning, section of the party... but NOOOOOOOO, instead they are going "hunting" for conservatives who are ok with gay marriage to make sure they have no place in the party because we, evidently, are the real "threat to democracy"....

yebat' Putin
2 members like this: Clemdawg, dawglover05
M
Legend
Legend
M
I believe you are correct and I believe the decision is based on needing those fringe extremist voters to remain relevant. What the country really needs is a common sense conservative middle option capable of compromise and standing for something real. But so many see that if they don't back Trump they lose the fringe and lose their seat at the table. So they sell their souls.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Swish

i think he's the only one who's made an ad directly targeting a political demographic with guns (if you can call RINOs a political demographic).

at this point the term keeps changing depending on who's calling who a RINO. i mean we got guys who were solidly conservative now being called RINOs.

Anyone who doesn't tow the Trump line to cover his lying ass ways is a RINO. Trump even said crap about Ivanka testifying for the 6th committee. Had to lie about that too. But he made sure not to throw her under the Trumpian bus. Wonder if he would have done the same for Jr.?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by DCDAWGFAN

Too late Clem, this is the mainstream of the party. This is who they are, this is what they stand for, this is what they want, this is NOT an extreme wing any more. The Republican party has no use for moderates, no use for decency, and it has no use for actual conservatism.. I really have no idea what the republican party stands for these days.

This is the party that could, on one hand, try to distance itself from the white supremacist's, the literal hood-wearing, swastika-donning, section of the party... but NOOOOOOOO, instead they are going "hunting" for conservatives who are ok with gay marriage to make sure they have no place in the party because we, evidently, are the real "threat to democracy"....

Well, there are more of you I think. I can't imagine a guy like arch or other moderates that liked Trump are going along with this. I could see SB and 40 going along out of fear. But around here, there are a lot of Trumpians, the pickup truck trump flag displaying types. And I wouldn't trust them any farther than I can throw them. We've been saying for 4-5 years that moderates need to clean house. I guess now it's too late and you can either embrace fascism and terrorism or join the rest of us making sure dems, whoever runs against republicans, win every election for the next several cycles until the threat is gone.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/21/22 05:42 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O
I just wish somebody would have told us they were fascist and dangerous. rolleyes

Legend
OP Online
Legend

The Governor of Alabama,,, Pointing a gun in a campaign ad.

What's really so sad is the apparent tone deafness of republicans (or should I say MAGA Heads) given the mass murders recently in Buffalo and Texas.. Seriously, how dumb do they have to be.

Anyway, watch the hearings, the types of things that Trump did to ordinary people it as bad as putting a target on their backs... and there is clear proof of his actions.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Wow.. you seem to trigger easily.

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S

I wonder how many people are out there that feel neither party represents them.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
2 members like this: dawglover05, Versatile Dog
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Ditto to all you posted. As an EX- Republican, I can't believe the RINOs can't find someone younger, smarter, and more principled than the Donald. I truly believe the Donald will be prosecuted, for sure he deserves it, only hope money doesn't talk again. Hundreds of thousands of Republican voted for Biden and then a straight ticket Republican....I did. Can't elect that completely flawed human being again.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
O
Legend
Legend
O
What about his hard-core lunatic followers running at every level of government? Did You vote for any of them? If you go straight Republican this time, you will be supporting continuing Trumpism in some or all of those votes. I didn't heart anything about Trump being in Texas last week when they created their platform. That same type of crap is happening everywhere.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/21/22 08:57 PM.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Both the hippos and Rhinos are herbivores and can co exist in the same habitat.
Both the hippos and rinos are herbivores and can co exist in the same habitat.

Hippos are far more dangerous than Rhinos' to humans.
( In Africa what animal kills the most humans? ... Hippos. ) Huh?
Hippos have that huge mouth, they can stalk in water, and on land run up to 40 mph. Now, fastest sprinters in the Olympics are hovering around 22-23 mph? So, Twice as fast as a human on land, and that huge mouth,
a person is about like the size of a half a brownie to a hippo's mouth?

hippos and rhinos' are they friendly with each other? ( NO the internet can't just answer a uestion, they'll get all safety bull /./
and talk about how both can be aggressive to humans. NO, the uestion was, can they coexist?

I think to hunt Rhinos, someone should disguise themself as a Hippo, and then you won't scare the Rinos away.

There are not a lot of wild rinos running around the woods of Ohio. There have been more bigfoot, and lions spotted in Ohio than Rhinos outside of zoos.
( the plural of bigfoot is bigfoot, anyone who wants to claim otherwise is dense. The plural of moose is moose, the plural of deer is deer, and the plural of bigfoot is bigfoot. )
What is the plural of grease. Greece? Jk

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

Letter sent the other day to Rep. Adam Kinzinger's wife.

Legend
Legend

100% agree.. I don't think far right wing or far left wing nuts are doing anything good for our country... this ad was ridiculous...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Online
Legend
Wow.. you seem to trigger easily.

The real question is, why aren't you triggered.... If you watched the hearings, you would have heard and Seen PROOF of the criminal activities committed by Trump and his minions...

Why aren't you ticked off (triggered) by that... How could you not be triggered by a guy that lied to you and Tricked you. How could you avoid being ticked off.

But your comment was kinda like say, well, it's only one incident... NO, it's a whole series of incidents like this..

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Because I don't trust any of them.

Politicians in general have no care for me and mine. They don't care about you. They use us against each other to fatten their wallets. The right vs left fracas should be the people vs the politicians.

This tribunal is nothing more than a sacrifice of an outsider to the masses so the swamp can continue to fester unmolested.

2 members like this: MemphisBrownie, FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
In it to fight I see.

Still no repudiation and trying to focus on someone else to deflect. I expected no less.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by hitt
I truly believe the Donald will be prosecuted, for sure he deserves it,

When or if that happens Jan. 6th will look like a walk in the park.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You get out of it what you put into it.

P
Legend
Legend
P
And still, no repudiation. Sometimes what you refuse to say speaks far louder than what you do say. This is one of those times.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
What exactly do you think I should repudiate? And why do you think you get to try and control what I say by not saying anything yourself other than you are here to fight?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I really have no idea what the republican party stands for these days.

Personal money and power at all costs

Joe Thomas #73
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by BADdog

So they are no different than any other political party..

P
Legend
Legend
P
What exactly do you think I should repudiate?

If you don't understand that after watching the video nothing I can say could explain it further.

And why do you think you get to try and control what I say by not saying anything yourself other than you are here to fight?

I have no intention of trying to control what you say. But when a politician openly advocates an open hunting season on the opposition and you say nothing to repudiate that but instead take a defensive position, that speaks volumes in and of itself. And you are not alone. Many sit idly by and never speak out against such things. That's what has helped gotten us to where we are now. Once again you try to place the focus on everything but the fact this guy advocated hunting moderate and true conservatives. That's on you no matter how hard you try and deflect.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No there are people in government that are actually trying. The republican's party is not.

Joe Thomas #73
P
Legend
Legend
P

You mean other than the fact he openly advocated hunting down his opposition with guns?

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
What exactly do you think I should repudiate?

If you don't understand that after watching the video nothing I can say could explain it further.

And why do you think you get to try and control what I say by not saying anything yourself other than you are here to fight?

I have no intention of trying to control what you say. But when a politician openly advocates an open hunting season on the opposition and you say nothing to repudiate that but instead take a defensive position, that speaks volumes in and of itself. And you are not alone. Many sit idly by and never speak out against such things. That's what has helped gotten us to where we are now. Once again you try to place the focus on everything but the fact this guy advocated hunting moderate and true conservatives. That's on you no matter how hard you try and deflect.

It's a stupid video designed to get people talking about him.

It worked. If you seriously think he is advocating actual hunting and shooting of people you must have been apoplectic about the movie The Hunt.

P
Legend
Legend
P
It speaks for itself. We've already seen what can happen by the continuation of such things. Stupidity led to Jan. 6th. On one hand people talk about how people that are mentally unstable commit atrocities. Then on the other hand wish to claim that something that could easily trigger such actions is just stupid. Minimizing what we can see with our own eyes seems to be the go these days.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
So you won't disavow that movie specifically. If says volumes about you.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Mmmm hmmm. Whatever you say.

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus RINO Hunting? REALLY?

Link Copied to Clipboard