Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
I agree with you- several of our Presidents were scumbags- all parties involved. Never stated DW was a saint, he's human and has started counseling. JMHO, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Owners held to "HIGHER" standard than players in personal conduct "Collective Bargaining Agreement"- Kraft got off on a technicality. JMHO, DW had consensual sex with some women, whose business is that. He and God need to figure that one out. He forced no one- no criminal conduct- how do you take away his right to earn a living if his conduct wasn't criminal. Some ladies and gentlemen don't like his conduct- hell, I don't like jaywalkers or speeders. I can see him getting something/ maybe, but anything more than six games for SOCIETIES sake is excessive. I think ZERO can easily be supported- not guilty until proven guilty of something. Go Browns!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
1 member likes this: Frenchy
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by hitt
Your words- egregiousness of this degradation and abuse of women in a serious and just way- they are masseuses, who should be afraid of NO human body part. DW hasn't been charged with ANY CRIMINAL charges- I don't get the folks who judge him- he doesn't think about the body or sex like you do......the NFL should just stone him to death, then some folks would be happy. Long ago we had a President who didn't have sex and didn't commit perjury- and he walked.....DW should continue whatever counselling he's getting, pay the other money leaches and get on with football. Go Browns!!!

A massage professional would shut things down as soon as the alleged behavior started. Sorry man, this massage is over.

Yep, that's what women always do to rich and powerful men who they know could ruin them.

Did I need purple for that?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Nothing about watson's statement said he was getting any counseling was of a sexual nature. If you look back and actually read it you will find it was more saying things have been rough on him. And he is getting counseling to be his best self. Nothing more. If you can actually point to anything other than that, please let me know.

“It’s been a long year and half, I can say that,’’ Watson said last week during mandatory minicamp. “Personally, it’s been tough. And since I came here and since I became a Cleveland Brown, I’ve been able to use all the resources that this organization has. Been able to start using counseling and talking with someone just to make sure that my mental is straight and so I can be prepared to walk on this field and be as sharp as I possibly can.

“And I’m going to continue to do that, be the best person and grow as an individual, grow as a human being, and just be able to be the best citizen, best person that I can be outside this field, and also when I walk out of this building, be the best teammate and player that I can be.’’

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/20...ing-to-do-the-work-browns-takeaways.html

I guess if you choose to call massage therapists hookers and say that's their job, you have some issues.

How many women are accusing Kraft of wrong doing? If you still believe that watson only had consensual sex with some women then you must also believe all of these women are liars. That's your choice.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
JMHO, DW getting ANY counseling to be his best self is good.....his involvement in numerous positive community activities which have been well received indicates he's not a monster. He probably is getting money management counseling. Your words, not mine calling masseuses hookers, some people would get upset if they saw a person naked....it is just a body. We, you, I ....no one knows what really happened AND there are HUGE differences between what people think happen and what did.....Example- Rudy G says he was assaulted, yet he was tapped on back...check the video....who's right? Depends on your political party.

Watson isn't pure, but he's lot more good than bad. We'll see what happens. I'm pulling for him. Go Browns!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
L
All Pro
All Pro
L
JMHO, DW getting ANY counseling to be his best self is good.....his involvement in numerous positive community activities which have been well received indicates he's not a monster. He probably is getting money management counseling. Your words, not mine calling masseuses hookers, some people would get upset if they saw a person naked....it is just a body. We, you, I ....no one knows what really happened AND there are HUGE differences between what people think happen and what did.....Example- Rudy G says he was assaulted, yet he was tapped on back...check the video....who's right? Depends on your political party.

Watson isn't pure, but he's lot more good than bad. We'll see what happens. I'm pulling for him. Go Browns!!!

Having been involved with someone with mental issues this isnt always true. As an example a Narcissist can go to counseling to discuss how badly they are being treated and get help with coping with everything that is unfair to them. There behavior won't change, they won't get help, they are actually fueling their own issue. They have a mask of goodness and serving for outward appearances.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I'd say that having a strong sexual appetite is a long way from being a narcissist.

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
JMHO, WOW, now DW is/ could be a Narcissist. I think Vers has it right, DW might have a strong sexual appetite, but what is normal- who says 66 different masseuses is excessive- in how many YEARS and what was done- who knows.
NFL in a no win situation. Snyder leaves the country, yet Congress wants to talk. At least DW has manned up and speaking openly to all parties. Owners held to a higher degree of personal conduct.....really, Jones and Kraft don't seem to be held accountable. NFL sure has some explaining to do before THEIR negotiated judge. She gets to punish Watson for NO CRIMINAL activity- bad situation- Jones and Kraft were in criminal situations....GO Browns!!!

All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I'd say that having a strong sexual appetite is a long way from being a narcissist.
Women can’t be your thing because with a Stone Age comment like that you just show your ignorance of what these civil law suits is all about.

If you think having a “strong sexual appetite” gives you the freedom to behave like a jerk using inappropriate behavior or sexual harassment then I understand your support for this kind of behavior. 22+ women from the same city on record saying similar things and you still living in denial.

That’s quite a impressive achievement I must say…

Sorry for going personal but you deserved it.

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
You were there, right. You KNOW he was a jerk, he's a sexual predator. REALLY. TWENTY. So far, 20 have taken the money and run. DW made a business decision- the only people winning are.....LAWYERS. Who run our country too. WOW.

NFL has such any easy decision we will be into DAY 3. JMHO, God knows what happen- no one else, perceptions are different for every human being. I was in aviation safety field- witnesses swore plane on fire, spiraling none of it correct- he said, she said. AGAIN, show the criminal conviction, then abuse DW......Go Browns!!!

L
All Pro
All Pro
L

Are you saying people with a strong sexual appetite, as you put it, can't be a narcissist?

Last edited by LexDawg; 06/30/22 01:29 AM.
E
Legend
Legend
E
What does having a strong sexual appetite have to do with getting a sports massage? They are not prostitutes. Their craft is giving a theraputitic sports massage.

Him exposing his erect penis and directing her to engage in sexual activity that will get him off is shameful.

The vast amount of women who were violated by him indicates he has a sexual addiction of some kind.

He needs mental help. I hope he gets it.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
O
Legend
Legend
O
So now we are dismissing preditors as "people with a strong sexual appetite"? That's disgusting.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Could happen, JFYI, I'd like to bring up a terrible human being, JJ WATT, NFL Man of Year, pretty nice guy with his head on straight- JMHO. He says, DW is a great guy. All he wants for DW is happiness. This is as of 2021- no indication that ANY of Watson's friends have deserted him or changed their minds about him. Food for thought. Go Browns!!!

P
Legend
Legend
P

So that's the new excuse being used now. Imagine that.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
So let me see if I got this straight. First you claimed he was getting counseling for these sexual issues. Now since after reading his statement you found out that was certainly not something he said at all you have switched up to "any counseling is good" and he does good things in the community?

It sounds like the neighbor on a TV interview saying, "But he seems like such a nice guy, went to church and helped his neighbors. We had no idea he would have *insert terrible thing here*"

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
What does having a strong sexual appetite have to do with getting a sports massage? They are not prostitutes. Their craft is giving a theraputitic sports massage.

Him exposing his erect penis and directing her to engage in sexual activity that will get him off is shameful.

The vast amount of women who were violated by him indicates he has a sexual addiction of some kind.

Did you ever notice that it seems only wealthy and powerful men can explain such actions away by calling it "a sexual addiction"? Others get called out for exactly what it is and they're allowed no such excuse.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by EveDawg

Did you ever notice that it seems only wealthy and powerful men can explain such actions away by calling it "a sexual addiction"? Others get called out for exactly what it is and they're allowed no such excuse.

I dont think having sex addiction is an excuse. Its a mental illness that he needs therapy and meds for. Possibly inpatient treadment. Nobody wants that.

No Craps Given
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Dang, now he possibly needs inpatient treadment...guess treatment. JMHO, I don't think I've changed my mind about anything. DW had sex with some of the masseuses- consensual sex. Some think we should jail all unmarried adults for having sex. How many average Joes are being prosecuted/ or threatened with prosecution for having sex at a massage parlor----NOT MANY, if any. DW likes sex, string him up. NONE of us know what happened. He might have walked into every massage section completely naked. Is that a crime, and could he have hurt feels- the masseuses are in the human body business- if he's nude and they don't like it stop the session, never see him again...etc....I just don't see the big deal. 20 of 24 are over with...money fixed all their problems- I guess.

DW has stated over and over again- I did nothing wrong. Well, in his mind, maybe not- the board has surely judged him. The Browns organization is backing him, the whole team/ his teammates are backing him. Pick up the stone and throw if you are completely pure......who's throwing. GO Browns!!!

All Pro
All Pro
Dang, now he possibly needs inpatient treadment...guess treatment. JMHO, I don't think I've changed my mind about anything. DW had sex with some of the masseuses- consensual sex. Some think we should jail all unmarried adults for having sex. How many average Joes are being prosecuted/ or threatened with prosecution for having sex at a massage parlor----NOT MANY, if any. DW likes sex, string him up. NONE of us know what happened. He might have walked into every massage section completely naked. Is that a crime, and could he have hurt feels- the masseuses are in the human body business- if he's nude and they don't like it stop the session, never see him again...etc....I just don't see the big deal. 20 of 24 are over with...money fixed all their problems- I guess.

DW has stated over and over again- I did nothing wrong. Well, in his mind, maybe not- the board has surely judged him. The Browns organization is backing him, the whole team/ his teammates are backing him. Pick up the stone and throw if you are completely pure......who's throwing. GO Browns!!!

Case closed then! Watson has spoken. What’s more to add?

Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend
NFL, Deshaun Watson not currently talking about a settlement
Posted by Mike Florio on July 7, 2022,

As sports media navigates its way through the task of generating content in the slow time for the NFL, it’s important to try to separate the news from the not news.

Recent comments from Dan Graziano of ESPN.com regarding the prospect of a settlement between the NFL and Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson are not news. Graziano, based on what he said and how he said it, wasn’t trying to make it news. He was just answering a question regarding the potential for a resolution.

Appearing on ESPN Radio, Graziano explained that the two sides had settlement talks during the hearing. He said, as have others, that the league had been pushing for an indefinite suspension of at least one year. Graziano mentioned at one point, by way of further elaboration, that the league at one point had moved the needle for the minimum suspension in Watson’s direction.

“They weren’t able to come close enough late last week,” Graziano said. “The league is still insisting from what I’ve been told on an indefinite suspension that would allow Watson to . . . apply for reinstatement after a certain period of time. Initially they wanted that period to be a year but they moved a little closer to Watson and were talking about, ‘You know, you can reapply after 12 games,’ for example. But Watson is still not interested in signing up for that indefinite suspension.”

It’s important to remember that Graziano isn’t claiming that an offer of 12 games plus an open door for more is even on the table. It wouldn’t matter if it was; Watson didn’t want it.

Now that the hearing is over, Watson’s team is focused on persuading Judge Sue L. Robinson to not suspend him at all. As one source with knowledge of the dynamics pegged the potential for a settlement along the lines that Graziano discussed, “We are far past that point”

Per multiple sources, currently there are no talks. Another source said that, based on the evidence and argument at the hearing, a 12-game, open-ended suspension would not be a serious offer.

Yes, talks could resume at any time. As recently explained, the league will have a hard time settling the case before Judge Robinson issues a ruling, because the league can’t afford to be perceived as being too lenient when it comes to Watson, given that the mishandling of the Ray Rice situation nearly brought down the house in 2014. There’s another reason, however, for the league to perhaps settle this before a ruling is issued by Judge Robinson. But I’ll hold that for a separate post.

After all, we’re also navigating our way through the task of generating content in a slow time for the NFL.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ot-currently-talking-about-a-settlement/

Last edited by GratefulDawg; 07/07/22 11:51 AM.

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
O
Legend
Legend
O

Was the ALL CONSENSUAL bit proven and I missed it? What the NFL did or did not add to it’s case to have him suspended is irrelevant. He was going to prove his innocence one week then settled the next. I’ll decide if I want to root for him when facts come out. If they don’t come out, then he’s guilty in my mind.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Sounds like after the hearings with the NFL last week the NFL did not provide a very case for suspension. All indications are that no violence was used or threats of any kind. Kinda makes sense why 2 different grand juries could not find enough evidence to bring the case to trail. I am starting to get fairly confident that DW will be the Browns week 1 starter. This whole situation started out as a money grab by these women and that is what it is starting to be proven to be. Heck, 1 of the women's own son even admitted so.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
You do realize this was all based on the opinion of one persons view of what was contained in the hearings, right? As we've seen on this very board what one person sees as evidence or coercion another person doesn't. Good luck putting all of your eggs in the one man's opinion basket.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I think that one man expected a much stronger case than what was presented. He found out what the grand juries found out. Public Opinion is swayed by the media and does not tell the whole story. In thus case for sure. I still go back to how this whole case started and that was a woman trying to extort $40,000 from Watson. Watson got with his lawyer and told the woman to file a police report and then they will talk. Nothing I have heard since has changed my mind that a woman wanted paid. Other gold diggers then jumped in to try to get paid also. It is sad we live in a society like this now but Watson's action made him vulnerable to be put into this situation.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's sad that you label 24 women as gold diggers to uphold the actions of one man. The lengths one must go to in order to convince themselves all of these women must be scum bags boggles the mind.

Speaking of trying to control the narrative by the media. Did you see where this "reported son" of one of the accusers turned out not to be a son of any of the women who filed suit against watson? How she came to Buzzbee to represent her but after he vetted her case he turned her down? Did you catch that? Buzzbee actually vetted all of his clients and their stories before agreeing to represent them. Don't pretend both sides aren't using the media in an attempt to control the narrative. And also don't forget that watson's attorney claimed he had a mountain of evidence to discredit all of his accusers..... right before watson paid them.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Was the ALL CONSENSUAL bit proven and I missed it?

Maybe I'm just wearing my Captain Obvious hat today, but he was never under any obligation to prove this, given he's the defendant. I don't believe that has changed now that he's dealing with the NFL judicial/punishment system.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Actually all that has to be proven by the NFL was that his conduct was detrimental to the league. That's a pretty open ended concept.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by oobernoober
I don't believe that has changed now that he's dealing with the NFL judicial/punishment system.

well, it's not really a judicial system, and the normal judicial rules/laws don't necessarily apply.
Additionally, with the wording of the Personal Conduct policy being as widely/loosely defined as it is, they literally have the ability to administer a punishment for the APPEARANCE of doing wrong.

Remember, this is NOT a court of law that he's dealing with in the NFL. It is a corporate equivalent of going to Captain's Mast, with fewer rights, lol

All of that legal stuff applies with his civil cases and any other grand juries that may crop up (was the one in Georgia ever settled?), but not so much with the NFL.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Either way, whether or not he's proven the consensual-ness of the allegations has never been relevant. Again, maybe I'm being nitpicky and and took OCD's post the wrong way.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Yeah, gotcha, and my brain was just focusing on the bit where people seem to be getting hung up on legal stuff again, and it seemed like folks were starting to forget that none of that matters with the NFL because it isn't a court of law.

Browns is the Browns

B
Legend
Legend
B
Captains Mast was a good example.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend

I know... I've been to a couple rofl

Browns is the Browns

2 members like this: OldColdDawg, Ballpeen
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater

LOL...I take it you weren't the one to make the call, you were being called.

"The XO needs to see you on the double"...never a good feeling. Heck, even if you didn't do anything, "What did I do?" thoughts are racing through your head. On your way over, paranoid thought creep in as you think everybody along the way is looking at you....LOL

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Apparently everybody is entitled to a fair flogging while you wait before that Mast. Spectator sport?

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
I will just say that I took the axiom of "Work Hard, Play Hard" very much to heart, and I was a VERY hard worker. wink

Yes, hearing the XO wanted to see you was NEVER a good feeling, especially since ours was a dick, lol

Browns is the Browns

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Bard Dawg
Apparently everybody is entitled to a fair flogging while you wait before that Mast. Spectator sport?

"The beatings will continue until morale improves!"
-Anonymous

rofl

Browns is the Browns

1 member likes this: FATE
O
Legend
Legend
O

Yep, it's not that hard to do. smh.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Oh, we had the same XO I see. lol.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Bard Dawg

"The beatings will continue until morale improves!"
-Anonymous

rofl

One of my all-time favorites! rofl

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Deshaun Watson Legal Issues cont.

Link Copied to Clipboard