Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Milk Man
Originally Posted by dawglover05

Perfect example of what's happened to Republicans. This would be hilarious if it weren't so GD scary.

Arizona's turn.

These two clips make a compelling case for Electoral College reform. Just looney toons.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Unreal.

There weren't more than ten brain cells in the bunch. And one of them will get into office.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Lmao what the hell. This is sad. Really sad

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
LIz Cheney continues to impress me.. If she ran for President, I'd be inclined to seriously vote for her..

As for the Arizona thing,, Gees, it's been proven over and over and over again that the election was NOT stolen....Are these the dumbest people on the planet or what?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend

yea she needs her 2nd amendment right revoked.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Michigan Gubernatorial Candidates Want Marriage Equality Overturned

https://www.yahoo.com/news/michigan-gubernatorial-candidates-want-marriage-144233344.html

but im sure the clueless centrist and right wingers will just continue claiming that everybody is overreacting like they did before Roe got overturned.

i swear people gotta learn everything the hard way. it's like some people don't acknowledge reality unless it personally happens to them, then when it does, they want sympathy and understanding from the same group of people they blew off.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well it is not in the constitution…

A terrible precedent that is factually wrong, in accordance with any reasonable reading of the 9th amendment.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Swish

yea she needs her 2nd amendment right revoked.
That's a red flag if I've ever seen one.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Lot of crazy coming out of Arizona these days.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
A state filled with retirees. A dying generation flailing to keep their heads above water. To stay in power.
Time comes for all. I just hope later generations can undo the damage that generation is causing on its way out.

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
You know, it's interesting, and perhaps this is for another thread... I find the generational divides to be somewhat arbitrary (not entirely), but assuming the generational divides do exist as professed, I would be an elder millennial (sometimes referred to as Xillennial). I have taken and encountered an enormous amount of grief for being a part of the millennial generation for years, sometimes perhaps warranted, but often times not. What always irked me though is that the generation you are referring to seems patently blind to the state of the country when they came into power vs how they are going to leave it, along with what you mentioned - the willingness (or lack thereof) to hand off the reins.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

People were discussing the whole "satanic" crap from the 80's in terms of music. Well this isn't about music but the satanic thing is still very real....

A Roadside Attraction In Georgia Was Bombed After A Far-Right Candidate Promoted Conspiracy Theories About It

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said it doesn't know who is responsible for the explosion, which caused significant damage.

An explosion on Wednesday rocked a Georgia tourist attraction that had become a campaign focus of a far-right GOP candidate for governor, who described it as Satanic and vowed to demolish it.

In an email, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation told BuzzFeed News that unknown individuals detonated an explosive device at around 4 a.m. Wednesday at the Georgia Guidestones, destroying a large portion of the granite structure. The investigation is active and ongoing, and Elbert County Sheriff's Office and the GBI are examining the site.

Kandiss Taylor, who sought the GOP nomination for governor on the platform of "Jesus, guns, and babies," had promised to sign an executive order dismantling the monument if elected and produced a campaign video vowing to "demolish the Satanic Georgia Guidestones." (She ultimately received only 3.4% of the vote in the state's Republican primary in May.)

The Georgia Guidestones, sometimes referred to as "American Stonehenge," have regularly been the focus of conspiracy theories. The 16-foot-tall stones are inscribed with 10 guidelines in eight modern languages and four ancient scripts, and they can be seen as a compass, calendar, survival guide for catastrophic events — or, particularly the message about keeping the global population to 500 million, as something more sinister.

The monument has been the center of much speculation since 1979, when a man named Robert C. Christian who said he represented "a small group of loyal Americans" commissioned Elberton Granite Finishing to install it; it's unclear why. Yoko Ono has praised the monument, while others have said it belongs to the Antichrist, according to Wired.

In her campaign, Taylor connected the monument to her distrust of the COVID-19 vaccine, abortion as "demonic worship," and the New World Order, the longstanding (and baseless) conspiracy that an authoritarian globalist government is coming.

"If we don't call things out, and we don't acknowledge them and we don't take authority and take dominion over what God's given us, then we are no better than the evil ones that put it up," Taylor said in the video.

GBI did not respond to questions about whether they believe Taylor had any connection to the explosion, and Taylor did not respond to BuzzFeed News's request for comment. On Wednesday, after news broke about the explosion, Taylor tweeted, "God is God all by Himself. He can do anything He wants."

The monument has been vandalized before, and others have also called for it to be removed.

During a June meeting of the county's board meeting of commissioners, a pastor asked the board to remove the Guidestones, saying it's a religious monument and its inscriptions support genocide, advocates the killing of 6.5 billion people, and supports abortion and Planned Parenthood, the Elberton Star & Examiner reported.

"I've never known anyone other than Kandiss Taylor to consider this a statement of faith," county attorney Bill Daughtry said, according to the newspaper.

"It's simply a tourist attraction," he continued. "We don't have to disagree with it or understand it. You looked at it and saw abortion in big letters, which I've looked at it and I did not see that. It's been there for years. People pull off the interstate and come and spend their money at local businesses after they look at a funny monument."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...EXs13jCOeo7IZWzF8J94zQNwGMuOAklpsUUdNQOI

notallthere

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Trump Family just announced Ivana Trump has passed away.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Ivana Trump, ex-wife of former President Trump, dies at age 73
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/ivana-trump-wife-president-trump-dies-age/story?id=86834496

[Linked Image]
E
Legend
Legend
E
RIP

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
This aged well…Posted in Mad magazine in 1968. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

That’s one way of saying she died horribly falling down steps. I’m on the fence here between possible foul play and accidental death. If this was the ex wife of a prominent democrat candidate the trump crazies would be calling for Hillary’s or Hunter Biden’s head.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
So you are saying she was Arkancided?

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

That’s one way of saying she died horribly falling down steps. I’m on the fence here between possible foul play and accidental death. If this was the ex wife of a prominent democrat candidate the trump crazies would be calling for Hillary’s or Hunter Biden’s head.

Yeah, yeah... But we are reasonable people. So let's allow the police time to investigate before making accusations. Otherwise, we are no better than the deplorables.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/15/22 03:16 PM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
What did Asa Hutchinson have to do with it?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Red Wave??? With your own party working against you?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

Sorry to hear of her passing. By all accounts, she seemed decent.

As for her death, Trump and two of his kids were scheduled to appear before the grand jury in Georgia. It was postponed due to her passing. This family is so corrupt that one of the first thoughts was, did they have her killed in order to delay their appearance before the Grand Jury? I'd like to believe even they are that low... but geez, they constantly surprise me.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
This is what happens when you throw Roe back to the states-the states are full of uneducated morons

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/re...n-get-pregnant-doubting-ohio-r-rcna38284

Republicans are shocked a 10-year-old can get pregnant after the Ohio rape victim abortion story proves true

July 14, 2022, 5:40 PM EDT
By Scott Won
WASHINGTON — Congressional Republicans who oppose abortion rights are struggling to talk about the horrific case of a 10-year-old rape victim who had to travel across state lines to Indiana to get an abortion because of strict laws in her home state, Ohio.

The case made international headlines after President Joe Biden decried Republican policies that forced the "already traumatized" child to have to travel out of state to terminate the pregnancy. Republicans and right-wing media criticized Biden, suggesting the case had been fabricated, only for a suspect to be arrested days later.

Confronted with the reality of the case, GOP lawmakers interviewed Thursday appeared to be grappling with how to respond — from confusion to blaming the media.

10-year-old girl gets abortion in neighboring state after being raped
JULY 14, 202202:19
Many expressed shock that it was even biologically possible for the 10-year-old child to become pregnant. Some said they were torn “morally” about whether abortions should be allowed in cases of incest or rape, as in the Ohio case. And others tried to turn the conversation to the undocumented immigrant who prosecutors allege raped the girl.

“I’m amazed a 10-year-old got pregnant. … You really wrestle with that. That’s a tough one,” Rep. Bob Gibbs, R-Ohio, said Thursday.

Rep. Debbie Lesko, R-Ariz., said, “I can’t imagine being 10 years old” and pregnant, adding: “I don’t think I was even able to have children when I was 10 years old. … It’s just awful. It’s awful all the way around.”

Said Rep. Roger Williams, R-Texas: “I’m a pro-life guy, OK? And God’s in charge on this. ... We're all God's children. This is a tough call, and I don’t know if I know that answer right now, because now you’ve got another baby involved: She’s pregnant. … She’s a baby.”

Just days earlier, several high-profile Republicans said the story was fake, using it to accuse Democrats of overreach in their response to the Supreme Court's ruling overturning Roe v. Wade.

Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost, a Republican, said the story was likely to be a “fabrication.” Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, tweeted “Another lie. Anyone surprised?” in response to a Washington Examiner story about Yost’s saying he had found no evidence of the young rape victim.

Jordan quietly deleted the tweet Wednesday after prosecutors charged Gershon Fuentes, 27, who court documents say confessed to the rape.

Asked whether he regretted calling the story a lie, Jordan blamed Fuentes, an undocumented immigrant, and the news media.

“We didn’t know that an illegal alien did this heinous act. We never doubted the child,” Jordan said. The lie was “the news headline … the headline from your profession. We doubted Joe Biden, which is usually a smart thing to do, but we didn’t know that this illegal immigrant had done this terrible thing. He should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.”

Williams, who represents the border state of Texas, said: “Where’s the conversation about an illegal person doing this? How do you defend this? How do you defend this guy who came over illegally, and we’ve got 5 million of them over here?”

Biden and White House officials had read about the case in The Indianapolis Star, which first reported the girl's story on July 1. That story quoted Dr. Caitlin Bernard, an Indianapolis OB-GYN, who said she got a call from an Ohio doctor specializing in child abuse who had a 10-year-old patient who was six weeks pregnant. Because Ohio made abortions after six weeks illegal in the wake of the Roe decision, the girl had to travel.

Biden said in his speech about protecting abortion access last week: “She was forced to have to travel out of the state to Indiana to seek to terminate the pregnancy and maybe save her life. Ten years old — 10 years old — raped, six weeks pregnant, already traumatized, was forced to travel to another state.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
These are the same people that think there’s a heartbeat at 6 weeks. Yet if you ask any of them to show a photo of a 6 week old embryo’s ‘heart’ they go silent as there is no heart in a 6 week old cell clump. It’s not a heart. It’s an electrical impulse in a dividing cell clump.
So it’s not surprising that they had no clue a 10 year old could get pregnant. They don’t understand Biology 101.
Hell there’s idiot GOP’rs out there who think women can control whether or not they get pregnant from a rapist….

“A Republican nominee in a closely watched House race in Virginia made bizarre and false comments about rape victims, saying in leaked audio recordings that she wouldn’t be surprised if a woman’s body prevents pregnancies from rape because “it’s not something that’s happening organically,” and that the rapist is doing it “quickly.””… https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/27/us/politics/yesli-vega-rape-pregnant.html

“Akin was, and North Carolina state Rep. Henry Aldridge (R) was more colorfully vague in 1995, when he said "medical authorities agree" that "people who are raped — who are truly raped — the juices don't flow, the body functions don't work, and they don't get pregnant."” …. https://theweek.com/articles/472972...rief-history-todd-akins-bogus-theory?amp

So take the worst high school biology student, give them a Bible that they don’t fully understand either, and this is what we get. And now these morons are dictating policy.
It’s a wonder any of these simps ever get laid. The poor partners that bed these losers must be bored as hell in bed and browbeaten in life.

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: mgh888
P
Legend
Legend
P
Doctor who treated 10-year-old rape victim sends Indiana AG cease and desist letter

Todd Rokita suggested the doctor may have violated a state law requiring doctors to report such incidents, but records show she complied with those requirements.

The lawyer for a doctor who provided abortion services to a 10-year-old rape victim sent Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita a cease-and-desist letter Friday demanding he stop making "false or misleading statements" about the physician.

The letter comes after a Fox News interview Wednesday where Rokita said he was investigating Dr. Caitlin Bernard, who made international headlines earlier this month when she told The Indianapolis Star that she treated a 10-year-old rape victim who couldn’t get an abortion in her home state of Ohio because of a “fetal heartbeat“ law. The state law, which was enacted after the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade last month, outlaws abortions at around the sixth week of pregnancy. Bernard said the girl was just over six weeks pregnant.

Rokita said in the interview he was "gathering the evidence" against Bernard, "including looking at her licensure” and whether “she failed to report” the procedure in Indiana because “it’s a crime to not report, to intentionally not report.”

In her letter to Rokita, Bernard’s attorney, Kathleen DeLaney, said, “Please cease and desist from making false and misleading statements about alleged misconduct by Dr. Bernard in her profession, which constitute defamation per se. Moreover, to the extent that any statement you make exceeds the general scope of your authority as Indiana’s Attorney General, such a statement forms the basis of an actionable defamation claim."

Rokita repeated many of his Fox News remarks in a statement through his office on Thursday, when he further questioned whether Bernard had violated health privacy laws by disclosing the case's existence to the newspaper.

In a statement earlier Friday, Bernard’s employer, Indiana University Health, said it had “conducted an investigation with the full cooperation of Dr. Bernard and other IU Health team members” and “found Dr. Bernard in compliance with privacy laws.”

NBC News obtained a Terminated Pregnancy Report from the Indiana Department of Health showing Bernard had reported the procedure within the required timeframe. A Washington Post review of state records also found no issues with Bernard's medical license.

In Friday's letter, DeLaney said: “Your false and defamatory statements to Fox News on July 13, 2022, cast Dr. Bernard in a false light and allege misconduct in her profession. Even after the release of the TPR(Terminated Pregnancy Report) through public record requests, confirming that Dr. Bernard fully complied with all applicable reporting laws, your subsequent statements to local and national news sources on July 14, 2022, further cast Dr. Bernard in a false light and mislead consumers and patients.”

DeLaney also expressed concern that “given the controversial political context of the statements, such inflammatory accusations have the potential to incite harassment or violence from the public.”

A spokesperson for AG's office, Kelly Stevenson, said of the letter, “Like any correspondence, it will be reviewed if and when it arrives. Regardless, no false or misleading statements have been made.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...vRadFmzfkGzhUm1HZIUHhQNYVqqGBkFFoYto1Q4I

Typical response from them. "Even though we lied we didn't lie".

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

E
Legend
Legend
E

Your tears are tasty. The responsible humans save for retirement. If the rest of you dont, well you only have yourselves to blame. The govt will prop you up regardless.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
First prize for the most childish post of the year. I think you may have had a brain-eating amoeba at some point.

E
Legend
Legend
E
First prize for the most childish post of the year. I think you may have had a brain-eating amoeba at some point.

My post is accurate.

Theres 3 types of people.

1) People who work hard and save for retirement
2) People who inherit retirement.
3) Slackers who live off the government teat.

I can guess which one you are.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
NO, you can't. I guess you could guess, but if you think I live off a government teat, you'd be wrong. But part of our income is military retirement. Now shut up.

E
Legend
Legend
E
You just proved my point.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
OH HELL NO! So Military retirement is "sucking the government teat"? Only a fascist radical extremist would say that, just like Trump.

E
Legend
Legend
E
How long were you in the military for? Your previous posts suggested it was not that long and you had other hustles.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
4 years. BUT My wife did 20 and I said our income. But go ahead and tell me how you served. That's what I thought. Gamegirl.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/17/22 03:13 AM.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg

Your tears are tasty. The responsible humans save for retirement. If the rest of you dont, well you only have yourselves to blame. The govt will prop you up regardless.

What in the hell do you call saving through retirement accounts... gees,, that's a crazy argument

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
I try not to get too deep into political waters, so I apologize in advanced if I'm wrong... but is he referring to the American Rescue Plan as the bill republicans voted against? I get frustrated (with both sides) when politicians make statements like this... "they voted against pensions!" when the actual bill had a ton of other crap in it that people voted against... frankly, if he's referring to the American Rescue Plan, while it had some good things in it, it significantly affected the inflation we are experiencing and at the time I didn't think it was necessary... there was still money left from the previous stimulus bills that they could have used, but they decided to go big or go home...

If he's referring to another bill that I'm not aware of can you let me know...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
This JD Vance dude running for senate here in ohio....like seriously, republican voters couldn't come up with somebody better?

yall really gonna let Tim Ryan moonwalk to a senate seat, huh. so we gonna have 2 dems as our senators?

i'm cool with that.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by jaybird
I try not to get too deep into political waters, so I apologize in advanced if I'm wrong... but is he referring to the American Rescue Plan as the bill republicans voted against? I get frustrated (with both sides) when politicians make statements like this... "they voted against pensions!" when the actual bill had a ton of other crap in it that people voted against... frankly, if he's referring to the American Rescue Plan, while it had some good things in it, it significantly affected the inflation we are experiencing and at the time I didn't think it was necessary... there was still money left from the previous stimulus bills that they could have used, but they decided to go big or go home...

If he's referring to another bill that I'm not aware of can you let me know...

It's the American Rescue Plan. I find that funny when all you hear from the right is crying and wailing when the stock market tumbles. They say things like, "think about all those people's retirement and 401Ks." But the elect leaders who don't give a damn. Their leaders think working Americans were so spoiled with a couple $1200 checks during lockdowns that they have refused to work ever since... rolleyes But they would never let big business or donors take a hit. Completely out of touch, bought, and paid for.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Republicans, what they have become pt.5

Link Copied to Clipboard