Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
B
Legend
Legend
B
Look in to the Hunter mess and you will find all the proof you need.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: SuperBrown
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cries of Benghazi, Benghazi,,Benghazi,,Benghazi have been replaced by Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, and are less impactful as Hunter is not on the government payroll, Nor has he ever been.

Looking for those rainbow unicorns again?

Republican cries about Hunter have about as much merit as democratic cries about Ginny, Ginny, Ginny Thomas. Both are totally inappropriate, and not illegal.

It is a Don Jr. said... I am in business to make money. In Ginny's case to advocate her position. Nothing illegal about it.

Last edited by WooferDawg; 07/12/22 07:24 PM. Reason: Ginny and Don Jr. comment.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
You obviously only get your news from CNN...

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Even Biden admits the 2020 Steal...

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

So your proof is in a conspiracy theory? smdh.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Better than Alex Jones…

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

So your proof is in a conspiracy theory? smdh.

I wouldn't be so sure. Time will tell.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
[quote][/quote]
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Better than Alex Jones…

I just don't get this guy's appeal.

I mean... take the absolute dumbest guy in 7th grade Jr. Hi shop class.
Teach him how to growl on camera like a WWE character on cam+mic.
Give him a megaphone.

1+1+1= Alex Jones.

I don't get how America could ever produce a population simp enough to follow guys like him.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
How? Take the dumbest guy in 7th grade. Have him continue through high school without pushing him academically. Feed him Faux News nationalism, isolationism, and anti-immigrant nonsense. Sprinkle in a sense of entitlement because he’s white. Strip away any desire to travel, explore, or learn anything outside of his zip code. Combine that with a crappy paying, dead end job… a mortgage, rent payment on his rims for his 86 Camaro, two screaming kids from two different women, one failed marriage, a Budweiser habit….

Boom! You’ve got yourself an Alex Jones fan.

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
B
Legend
Legend
B
You sound like a racist.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
You sound like a snowflake.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
You sound like a snowflake.

Why?

Take what he said and change a few words around and you will understand my point. Quit acting stupid.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
And there's the problem. Somehow in your mind when you read something you feel some need to "scramble a few words around" in order to see something or make something out of it that isn't there.

I actually grew up with people in rural America and his description is pretty much accurate to the T.

I'll give you an example......

The corporations in America moved many of their jobs overseas. Outsourcing a lot of jobs oversees. Outsourcing the manufacturing of many of their parts to non union shops to keep costs down. Many good paying jobs were replaced by automation. Now we can debate the why's all we want. Our system in this country is based on maximizing profits so that's the outcome.

But what happened because of that? Instead of understanding the economics and reality of what happened you ended up with minorities and immigrants taking the blame. You had a greater rise in the "Great Replacement Theory". That whites were being replaced by minorities and immigrants. Why? Because you gotta blame that $#!+ on somebody.

So rather than look at the actual cause of why the middle class is shrinking, why their good paying jobs went away, they find someone who had nothing to do with it at fault. And the reason why is because they lean towards and listen to people like Alex Jones.

I know that's a truth you don't like to hear. But we saw this exact same thing in Charlottesville and it's a movement that continues to grow.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
You sound like a racist.

Hard to sound racist when he literally mentioned nothing to do with race other than being made to feel entitled because you are white. Are you seriously denying that happens in America? He spoke the truth and it made you uncomfortable. Facts are facts. Show me the racism:

Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
How? Take the dumbest guy in 7th grade. Have him continue through high school without pushing him academically. Feed him Faux News nationalism, isolationism, and anti-immigrant nonsense. Sprinkle in a sense of entitlement because he’s white. Strip away any desire to travel, explore, or learn anything outside of his zip code. Combine that with a crappy paying, dead end job… a mortgage, rent payment on his rims for his 86 Camaro, two screaming kids from two different women, one failed marriage, a Budweiser habit….

Boom! You’ve got yourself an Alex Jones fan.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/13/22 12:10 PM.

Legend
Legend
Take what he said and change a few words

This is truly weak, 'peen.
If we need to change his words to make your point, you don't really have a legitimate point.

You're being a troll, and we both know it.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I was describing a demographic for Alex Jones.
Do you think it’s a diverse crowd he’s attracting?
I could have said, “Take the worst student in a 7th grade inner city school. Have him see the light that education is the way out. Through focus and hard work he goes to college on academic scholarship to become an MD. Works in Africa for 5 years with Doctors Without Borders. Returns to his community and starts a clinic for the underinsured, underserve.”

…would that have passed your ‘racial test’?… I guess. But the dude I just described doesn’t get duped by losers like Alex Jones.

Get a grip.

[Linked Image]
A
Legend
Legend
A
I honestly hardly ever hear of Alex Jones except on here. I don't watch him, unless someone posts something of his on here.

I have a BA. I've been to 25 of the 50 states. (I've only LIVED in 2 of them, though). I've been to Mexico, Puerto Rico, some of the Caribbean Islands, Canada, Greece, Germany and Kenya.

Yet, somehow in the past, I've been lumped in with being an Alex Jones liker. I wouldn't even know where to watch him.....

Yes, every place I've been has been for vacation. Yet in every state and or country I've been in I go out and 'explore' if you will. It's not sitting at some resort/beach the entire time. Have I LIVED in foreign countries? No.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I would never lump you into being an Alex Jones listener or follower. The problem is, not with you per say but overall, is that many of the conspiracy theories and outright lies he presents are often picked up and spread through others including Republican politicians and Republicans. So while you may not listen to him directly, the very same things he espouses gets brought into the mainstream and repeated to the extent that you may have fallen victim to that very thing.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
MAY have. But, see, I haven't. Period.

If it makes you feel better, the only FOX news I read is on Yahoo. I read CNN more.

The sad fact is, ALL media is biased one way or the other. I read with a critical mind, and make up my own mind.

In this country, there is no 'unbiased' media. M.O.

Edited to add: Some people post a link to an article, and feel that is fact. When in fact, all it is/means is they found someone that agreed with their take.

Last edited by archbolddawg; 07/13/22 02:43 PM.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
I honestly hardly ever hear of Alex Jones except on here. I don't watch him, unless someone posts something of his on here.

I have a BA. I've been to 25 of the 50 states. (I've only LIVED in 2 of them, though). I've been to Mexico, Puerto Rico, some of the Caribbean Islands, Canada, Greece, Germany and Kenya.

Yet, somehow in the past, I've been lumped in with being an Alex Jones liker. I wouldn't even know where to watch him.....

Yes, every place I've been has been for vacation. Yet in every state and or country I've been in I go out and 'explore' if you will. It's not sitting at some resort/beach the entire time. Have I LIVED in foreign countries? No.

Then I’m not referring to you. You don’t fit the demographic.
As you stated, you don’t watch Alex Jones. I’ve never claimed you did.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
I guess you must have missed the part where I said I wasn't referring to you per say. And I do agree with pretty much everything you said. My only real exception is that I don't consider made up conspiracy theories and outright lies like Alex Jones espouses as "biased media". What he puts out is purposefully fictitious and made up stories mixed in with violent and malicious rhetoric. If you can compare the following to anything associated with media bias let me know. This is nothing short of hate speech.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
See, I made it through exactly 1 minute of that, and I shut it off.

But, yet again, there's Alex Jones, on dawtalkers. Like I said.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I was simply trying to address the distinct difference between Alex Jones and bias media. The point is the two are not the same thing. Now you go ahead and make it out to be something it wasn't.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
And I was addressing that I don't listen to him, and only hear about him on here. You proved me right.

P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
The "Biden" economy continues to ruin all of us as designed:

Inflation Blasts Through Expectations, Hitting 9.1%, Yet Another 40-Year High . . . Chicken Up 18.6%, Milk Up 16.4%, Gasoline Explodes by 59.9% . . .

June Inflation Hits 9.1 Percent, New 40-Year High
Surging costs of fuel, housing, and food were major contributors to high inflation last month

By Andrew Moran July 13, 2022 Updated: July 13, 2022

The U.S. annual inflation rate climbed to 9.1 percent in June, topping the market estimate of 8.8 percent and May’s annual rate of 8.6 percent. This was the highest level since November 1981.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the consumer price index (CPI) rose 1.3 percent month-over-month. The monthly inflation was also higher than economists’ expectations of 1.1 percent.

The core inflation rate, which removes the volatile food and energy sectors, eased to 5.9 percent. But this was higher than the forecasts of 5.7 percent. On a monthly basis, the core inflation rose at a higher-than-expected pace of 0.7 percent.

Food prices soared 10.4 percent, while the energy index advanced 41.6 percent.

Nearly every food item, except uncooked beef steak, was more expensive last month. Beef and veal rose 8.2 percent, pork surged 9 percent, chicken soared 18.6 percent, and ham increased 9.6 percent.

Eggs spiked 33.1 percent, milk rose 16.4 percent, fruits and vegetables jumped 8.1 percent, and coffee swelled 15.8 percent.

On the energy front, fuel oil exploded by 98.5 percent. Gasoline surged 59.9 percent, electricity costs picked up 13.7 percent, and propane and kerosene edged up 26.1 percent.

New vehicles surged 11.4 percent, used cars and trucks jumped 7.1 percent, apparel increased 5.2 percent, and shelter climbed 5.6 percent. Medical care commodities and services swelled 5.5 percent and 4.8 percent, respectively.

“Today’s shockingly high consumer price inflation number does not bode well for our country’s economic outlook,” Desmond Lachman, economist and senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, told The Epoch Times in an email.

It makes it likely that the Fed will keep raising interest rates and decreasing its “bloated balance sheet” aggressively, he added.

“The Fed will likely do so despite the growing signs of economic and financial market weakness both at home and abroad. That has to raise the risk of a hard economic landing before yearend and further turmoil in the equity and bond markets.”

Financial markets reacted negatively to the latest inflation news as the leading benchmark indexes plunged in pre-market trading.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average declined more than 300 points, the S&P 500 shed 1.5 percent, and the Nasdaq Composite Index fell 250 points.

The U.S. Treasury market was up across the board, with the benchmark 10-year yield adding about 11 basis points to 3.064 percent.

The U.S. Dollar Index (DXY), which measures the greenback against a basket of currencies, spiked on the news, climbing 0.4 percent to 108.50. The index has been on a tear in 2022, rallying 13 percent year-to-date.

A fake CPI report circulated online Tuesday and attempted to emulate the formatting of the May inflation data, using different dates and figures. It claimed that the annual inflation rate was 10.2 percent in June. Despite being a forgery, it caught the attention of investors, sending stocks slightly lower in the afternoon session on Wall Street.

Meanwhile, the White House braced the American people for an elevated headline reading on Tuesday, noting in a memo that the June CPI report was out of date since it did not contain the dramatic decline in food and energy prices. U.S. officials are ostensibly looking ahead to the July inflation numbers to show that their efforts are succeeding.

Peak Inflation?
Over the last month, crude oil and gasoline prices have fallen by notable levels amid growing recession fears and weaker demand outlooks.

West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude has slumped about 17 percent to below $100 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange since the middle of July. The national average for a gallon of gasoline has tumbled roughly 7 percent to around $4.65, according to the American Automobile Association (AAA).

Agricultural commodities have also plummeted, with corn, wheat, and soybeans down approximately 20 percent in the last month.

“The softening food, energy, and commodity prices, the improved supply chains, the easing shipping costs, and lower purchasing manager indices hint that U.S. inflation may have hit a peak last month, or will hit one soon,” wrote Ipek Ozkardeskaya, a senior analyst at Swissquote Bank, in a research note.

Even if inflation has peaked, market experts believe prices for many goods and services in the marketplace will remain elevated, such as rent and airline fares. Moreover, the core CPI could moderate, too, because of weaker used car prices.

The headline inflation reading prompted the interest-rate futures market to revise its expectations that the Federal Reserve will raise rates by 100 basis points at this month’s Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) policy meeting. Most of the market had anticipated a three-quarter-point increase at the upcoming rate-setting Committee, with small odds of a full point hike, according to the CME FedWatch Tool.

Price stability has become the central bank’s primary objective, even if it triggers a recession and extends the selloff in the financial markets. Fed Chair Jerome Powell has stated that it is possible to navigate a soft landing, but noted that it is not a guarantee.

Bryce Doty, the senior vice president and senior portfolio manager at Sit Investment Associates, says the Fed’s actions will exacerbate problems in the economy.

“The Fed’s clear mistake of destroying demand by aggressively raising rates instead of supporting businesses desperately in need of workers will further extend shortages,” he wrote in a research note on Tuesday. “Just think of the incredible growth we would have if another 2 to 4 million workers re-entered the workforce. Supply shortages would dry up and inflation pressures would dissipate. Instead, the Fed’s actions will slow growth and inflation will persist longer than it should.”

However, Deutsche Bank analysts believe that U.S. central bank needs to maintain its hawkish attitude as inflation continues to show that it is “a demand-driven phenomenon.” In the last couple of months, consumer demand has eased. Personal spending rose just 0.2 percent in May, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA). Retail sales unexpectedly fell 0.3 percent in May, the Census Bureau reported.

At the same time, with near-term recession fears growing, the financial institution expects the peak fed funds rate will be 4.1 percent, but economic downturn concerns “could well short-circuit the Fed’s hiking cycle before it reaches our current terminal rate expectations.”

Following the June FOMC meeting, the Fed updated its dot-plot from March, projecting that the benchmark rate would hit 3.4 percent this year, 3.8 percent in 2023, and back to 3.4 percent in 2024 (pdf).

“My expectation is that inflation will soon peak,” Lachman said. “It will do so as a result of the U.S. and world economy moving into a recession as well as a result of the slump presently underway in international commodity prices in general and oil prices in particular.”

Next on the inflation front, the BLS will release the June producer price index (PPI) on Thursday. Economists forecast that it will come in at 10.7 percent year-over-year, down from 10.8 percent in May.

Emel Akan contributed to this report.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/june-...partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Take what he said and change a few words

This is truly weak, 'peen.
If we need to change his words to make your point, you don't really have a legitimate point.

You're being a troll, and we both know it.

I'll reply to you because I respect you.

No, no trolling.

By changing some words to describe other people, you bet it would be called out as racist, as it should.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
See, I made it through exactly 1 minute of that, and I shut it off.

But, yet again, there's Alex Jones, on dawtalkers. Like I said.

The poster I responded to repeatedly posts things from Alex Jones...and then knocked someone for supposedly getting their news from CNN. That's how he crept into this thread.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
And there's the problem. Somehow in your mind when you read something you feel some need to "scramble a few words around" in order to see something or make something out of it that isn't there.

That's page 1, lesson 1 in the PIT101 playbook. thumbsup

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
2 members like this: MemphisBrownie, Squires
O
Legend
Legend
O
Progressives are so out of touch with the world...

P
Legend
Legend
P
The fact you think I have some playbook shows just how much of your brain is focused on me. Sad really. And nobody "twists words". That's just an easy excuse for denial.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Another "Biden" nail in the coffin to the USA:

BREAKING: Bidenflation pushes producer-price index up 11.3% in June
ED MORRISSEY Jul 14, 2022 8:41 AM ET

Fasten your seatbelts, because inflation’s still going to be a bumpy ride for the next few months. Despite repeated insistence from the White House that we’ve seen the worst of inflation, the producer-price index rose at its fastest level in three months in June. Final-demand year-on-year PPI inflation hit near a new record at 11.6% as well:

The Producer Price Index for final demand increased 1.1 percent in June, seasonally adjusted, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. This rise followed advances of 0.9 percent in May and 0.4 percent in April. (See table A.) On an unadjusted basis, final demand prices moved up 11.3 percent for the 12 months ended in June, the largest increase since a record 11.6-percent jump in March 2022.

In June, three-fourths of the advance in the index for final demand was due to a 2.4-percent rise in prices for final demand goods. The index for final demand services increased 0.4 percent.

Prices for final demand less foods, energy, and trade services moved up 0.3 percent in June after advancing 0.4 percent in both May and April. For the 12 months ended in June, the index for final demand less foods, energy, and trade services rose 6.4 percent.

So much for Peak Inflation. Yesterday, the Wall Street Journal reported that voices “on the street” were claiming that we’d seen the worst of it, despite the fact that the CPI number had hit a new record:

The inflation report cemented expectations that Federal Reserve policy makers will raise their target range on overnight rates by three-quarters of a percentage point when they meet in two weeks. That shifts investors’ focus to what might happen at the Fed’s subsequent policy-setting meeting in late September. By then, the picture could look different, as prices for many of the things that pushed inflation higher have lately shown signs of turning over.

Start with gasoline. The average price of a gallon of regular in June was $4.93, according to the Energy Information Administration, up from $4.44 in May. But pump prices have been falling, with regular fetching $4.65 as of Monday. And to judge by the decline in gasoline-futures prices since last month, further price declines are probably coming.

Prices for a variety of other inflation drivers have also been falling. The S&P GSCI agriculture index, which includes crops such as corn and cocoa, has fallen by a quarter since its May peak, while the industrial-metals index has fallen by a third. Wholesale used-vehicle prices slipped in June from May, according to Manheim, which should lead to lower prices on dealer lots.

Meanwhile, excess inventories are leading retailers such as Walmart and Target to put more items on sale. For many of the goods that Americans loaded up on since the pandemic struck, such as appliances and furniture, there should be markedly less inflation, or outright price declines, in the months ahead.

That won’t happen when wholesale prices are still shooting through the roof, especially as that pace picks up speed again. Let’s look at the charts to see the trends:

[Linked Image from hotair.com]

Nothing in these charts suggest any downward motion on wholesale prices, especially on goods. Neither is there much indication that recent energy cost changes will help. Year-on-year final demand on energy is up 54.4% and was up 10.0% for June alone. Even without food and energy, so-called “core PPI” went up 9.1% year-on-year, and 0.5% month-on-month.

That means these higher prices will continue to push up retail prices to consumers as the goods in the present distribution chain work their way to the market. That in itself will keep CPI inflation higher, especially if fuel prices rebound in the near term, as they usually do after a post-Independence Day lull in demand.

As I’m writing this analysis, Twitter is down, so I don’t have the spot reaction to the PPI numbers to share at the moment. Instead, let’s note that Janet Yellen was already getting mighty nervous over yesterday’s CPI numbers and what it might prompt the Fed to do:

U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has warned that inflation in the U.S. is “unacceptably high” and said bringing down rising prices will be Washington’s “top priority.”

Data released Wednesday showed U.S. consumer inflation rose to 9.1%, the highest level since 1981.

“We’re first and foremost supportive of the Fed’s efforts; what they deem to be necessary to get inflation under control,” she said at a news conference in Bali ahead of the Group of 20 finance ministers’ meeting.

“Beyond that, we are taking our own steps which we believe will be supportive in the short term to get inflation down — particularly what we’re doing on energy prices and the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.”

Yellen wants to push a “price cap” on Russian oil that would only contribute to a global supply shortage. Rather than impose artificial price caps, the US could incentivize a massive expansion of domestic production to flood supply into the market and force prices down across the board. That would not only provide some relief to American supply, it would vastly strengthen our strategic hand against Russia and Iran.

Meanwhile, the WSJ notes that this is the seventh straight months for double-digit jumps in the PPI:

U.S. suppliers’ price increases picked up in June and remained near historic highs as pressure from high energy prices persisted.

The Labor Department on Thursday said the producer-price index, which generally reflects supply conditions in the economy, increased to 11.3% on a 12-month basis in June. That marked its seventh consecutive double-digit gain, and compared with a revised 10.9% increase in May, and signaled upward price pressures continue to move through the economy. …

On a one-month basis, producer prices increased a seasonally adjusted 1.1% in June from the prior month, marking an acceleration from the revised 0.9% gain in May. June’s rate of increase was higher than the average monthly gain of 0.2% in the two years before the pandemic.

Don’t forget that inflation is a compounding phenomenon. We are 11.3% higher than the PPI reading in June 2021, which itself was already going up too high. In both year-on-year and month-on-month measures, we are increasing on previous increases, not a baseline. Even a 0.0% reading on an inflation measure at this point will not represent a cure, but merely a peak of inflation. And if 0% represents a peak, well … you can guess what 11.3% represents. We are very, very, very far from a “peak” inflation point.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/202...ucer-price-index-up-11-3-in-june-n482693

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
After Speech in Israel, Biden Embarrassingly Tries to Shake Hands With Air Again:

https://www.rightjournalism.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/R7Rjl3UZBCuhUMRc.mp4-tag12.mp4?_=1

A
Legend
Legend
A
It's not his fault he's a derelict old man. He just doesn't have a clue, about anything.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
That is your president, not mine.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Who’s yours?

#gmstrong
2 members like this: PitDAWG, oobernoober
O
Legend
Legend
O
Donito Trumpolinni

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by SuperBrown

If you are a citizen of this country he is....I may not like it any more than you, but he is the President.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by SuperBrown

Which country do you live in?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
‘We cannot serve as partners if we don’t first feel safe at work’

Starbucks will close 16 U.S. stores, mostly on the West Coast, by the end of July because of safety concerns, according to the company. Most of the stores set to close are in the Los Angeles and Seattle metro areas.

Starbucks will close these 16 stores by the end of July

California
Santa Monica & Westmount
8595 Santa Monica Blvd.
West Hollywood

Hollywood & Western
5453 Hollywood Blvd., D
Los Angeles

Double Tree Hotel at 1st & Los Angeles
120 S Los Angeles St., #110
Downtown L.A.

Hollywood & Vine
6290 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood

Ocean Front Walk & Moss
1601 Ocean Front Walk
Santa Monica

2nd and San Pedro
232 E 2nd St.
Downtown L.A.

Washington State
23rd & Jackson
2300 S Jackson St.
Seattle

Roosevelt Square
6417 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle

East Olive Way
1600 E Olive Way
Seattle

505 Union Station
Union Station, 505 5th Ave S #505
Seattle

Westlake Center
400 Pine St.
Seattle

Hwy 99 & Airport Rd
11802 Evergreen Way
Everett

Oregon
4th & Morrison
401 SW Morrison St.
Portland

Gateway Shopping Center
10112 NE Halsey St.
Portland

East Coast
10th & Chestnut
1001-1005 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, Pa.

Union Station Train Concourse
50 Massachusetts Ave NE
Washington, D.C.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/14/sta...e-16-us-stores-over-safety-concerns.html

Please tell us again how well Progressive Democrat Socialism works.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats, what they have become pt.3

Link Copied to Clipboard