Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
That is your president, not mine.

If you are a citizen of this country he is....I may not like it any more than you, but he is the President.

Trump is still president. We have an open Chinese agent in the White House.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Verses the Russian agent we had with trump?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

If you are a citizen of this country he is....I may not like it any more than you, but he is the President.

I have terrible news for you... the coup didn't succeed.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
2 members like this: dawglover05, Clemdawg
O
Legend
Legend
O

[Linked Image from i.gifer.com]

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Trump lost, and the 2020 election wasn’t stolen, group of prominent conservatives concludes after exhaustive study

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...p-of-prominent-conservatives-11657821156

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Perfect take on the "Installed" president:

[Linked Image from beckernews.com]

O
Legend
Legend
O
Now you are just projecting Trump. Smh, get a grip bro, your side is inherently F'd up.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Now you are just projecting Trump. Smh, get a grip bro, your side is inherently F'd up.

Just quoted, for anyhow.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer

I beg your pardon?....Talk about F'd up-------------------->Benedict Biden’s Token Trannies Shame America During French Visit
By J.D. Rucker • Jul. 15, 2022
[Linked Image from thelibertydaily.com]

America has devolved since President Trump was wrongfully removed from office following the stolen 2020 election. And as with all elections, stolen elections have very particular consequences. Case-in-point: The recent diplomatic visit to France where two of the men who were sent to represent us dressed like women.

As Todd Herman noted on Twitter:

<– On the left: a fake woman in a fake Navy uniform, obsessed with trans-jacking homeless kids. On the right –> Man in a dress who teaches fetish classes to college kids and didn’t want child sex trafficking site, RentBoys shut down. Above: God sees.

<– On the left: a fake woman in a fake Navy uniform, obsessed with trans-jacking homeless kids

On the right –> Man in a dress who teaches fetish classes to college kids and didn't want child sex trafficking site, RentBoys shut down

Above: God sees.

— ΞMΞRALD CITY ΞXILE – CEO of HydroFlask – Self I.D. (@toddeherman) July 15, 2022

At least this happened in France where such things are practically expected… just not from the United States of America. Then again, in Joe Biden’s version of America, this has become far too common.

https://thelibertydaily.com/benedict-bidens-token-trannies-shame-america-during-french-visit/

Legend
Legend
The United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps (PHSCC),[9] also referred to as the Commissioned Corps of the United States Public Health Service,[10] is the federal uniformed service of the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) and one of the eight uniformed services of the United States. The commissioned corps' primary mission is the protection, promotion, and advancement of health and safety of the general public.

Along with the NOAA Commissioned Officer Corps, the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps is one of two uniformed services that consist only of commissioned officers and has no enlisted or warrant officer ranks, although warrant officers have been authorized for use within the service.[11] Officers of the commissioned corps are classified as noncombatants, unless directed to serve as part of the military by the president or detailed to a service branch of the military.[12] Members of the commissioned corps wear uniforms modeled after the United States Navy and the United States Coast Guard, with special PHS Commissioned Corps insignia, and hold naval ranks equivalent to officers of the Navy and Coast Guard, along with corresponding in-service medical titles. Commissioned corps officers typically receive their commissions through the commissioned corps's direct commissioning program.

As with its parent division, the Public Health Service, the commissioned corps is under the direction of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. The commissioned corps is led by the surgeon general, who holds the rank of vice admiral.[13] The surgeon general reports directly to the Department of Health and Human Services assistant secretary for health. The assistant secretary for health may be appointed to the rank of admiral if he or she is also a serving uniformed officer of the commissioned corps.[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Public_Health_Service_Commissioned_Corps

On February 13, 2021, President Joe Biden formally nominated Levine to serve as Assistant Secretary for Health.[21] Her confirmation hearing with the Senate HELP Committee took place on February 25. On March 17, the committee voted 13–9 to advance her nomination for a full Senate vote.[22] On March 24, the Senate voted 52–48, with two Republicans joining all members of the Senate Democratic Caucus to confirm her nomination.[23] Levine is the first openly transgender person to hold an office that requires Senate confirmation.[24] On October 19, 2021, Levine was commissioned as a four-star admiral in the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, becoming the first openly transgender four-star officer in any of the United States uniformed services. She is also the first female four-star admiral in the Commissioned Corps.[25]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Levine#Awards_and_decorations

I know purp and the refs won't do anything about SB and his none stop fake news posting, so i will.

SB is out here intentionally spreading misinformation. Her uniform is REAL based on the REAL uniformed service department created in 1889. a city in france also ELECTED a transgender person in 2020 to mayor, which means the only losers whining about this are transphobic right wing A holes projecting their own biases and insecurities onto others.

and anybody who has a problem with this - refs included - can kiss my black ass.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
3 members like this: PitDAWG, PortlandDawg, oobernoober
Legend
Legend
conservatives and right wingers whining about liberals and the LGBT, yet they're the ones mainly spreading fake news all over the place.

aye Purp, no wonder conservatives get suspended all over social media apps. yall stay lying yall asses off about literally everything.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
purp and the refs gonna allow this trash to be posted knowing its fake news, then i'mma continue going hard in the paint trashing those who post this nonsense.

don't suspend me either. yall not gonna suspend SB, don't say a damn thing about what i post in response.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Little nuggets of info that tend to be left out of article from Epoch Times and Slayer News, lol.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Sounds like they are afraid of Unions.. I wouldn't be to proud of this 40

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
One thing you can always count on with you lefties is censorship. You are really big on it. Where is that danged speech control board when you need them. I can just see the first amendment as written by you lefties. “Freedom of speech shall be infringed any time i or my like minded fellow travelers see fit. No words will be permitted that can be construed as offensive or insulting to any person.

Addendum : any comedian who violates these principles shall be caned until they repent of wrongdoing. That should quiet down guys like Ron White, Dave Chappell and George Carlin ( I know he is dead).

Last edited by keithfromxenia; 07/16/22 11:24 AM.
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
Which has always been your excuse to spread lies. Hey even if it's an outright lie you have the right to spread it and end up with things like January 6th, right? I mean if you can do that why can't you yell fire in a crowded theater? Or yell bomb on a crowded plane, right? You're trying to compare comedians to political lies that have led to the undermining of our democracy and created an attempt to overthrow our elections. Shameful.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Which has always been your excuse to spread lies. Hey even if it's an outright lie you have the right to spread it and end up with things like January 6th, right? I mean if you can do that why can't you yell fire in a crowded theater? Or yell bomb on a crowded plane, right? You're trying to compare comedians to political lies that have led to the undermining of our democracy and created an attempt to overthrow our elections. Shameful.

Again you have used this argument.

In the 1919 case US vs Schenck Justice Holmes said in the opinion of the court:

The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theatre and causing a panic. ... The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent. It is a question of proximity and degree.

You have misquoted this several times and changed the meaning of the opinion. This opinion was partially overturn by Brandenburg vs Ohio in 1969 and limited banned speech to speech that was directed to and likely to incite imminent lawless action. Yelling fire in a crowed theatre would have to be proven to show you were trying to incite an immediate panic. If you are trying to clear a theatre due to a fire this is protected. If your intent was not to cause a panic but entertain (say yelling in a Donald Duck voice for the laughs) this would not be banned speech.

Out right lies are still protected speech. You don't have to like it, you don't to agree with it, but thankfully it is protected. Can you take this argument out of your arsenal and just stop using it? You've used it incorrectly and out of context pretty much every time you have tried. And it is pretty much a trope at this point.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
What are your thoughts on Reedy Creek?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
You seem to act like Jan. 6th didn't happen and that these lies aren't presenting a clear and present danger. Destroying our election process and 140 injured police officers doesn't seem to hold that threshold in your opinion.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by dawglover05
What are your thoughts on Reedy Creek?

Are you talking about the Florida case involving Disney?

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You seem to act like Jan. 6th didn't happen and that these lies aren't presenting a clear and present danger. Destroying our election process and 140 injured police officers doesn't seem to hold that threshold in your opinion.

You seem to move the goal posts when you don't have a cogent counter point.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FrankZ
In the 1919 case US vs Schenck Justice Holmes said in the opinion of the court:

[quote]The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theatre and causing a panic. ... The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent. It is a question of proximity and degree.

So now the words you post are me changing the goal post? It doesn't surprise me that you would try and make such a claim. It's odd how you keep using an oft used term like changing the goal post where doesn't even apply and in another thread ask if it's me who has anything original.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
[quote=FrankZ]In the 1919 case US vs Schenck Justice Holmes said in the opinion of the court:

The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theatre and causing a panic. ... The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent. It is a question of proximity and degree.

So now the words you post are me changing the goal post? It doesn't surprise me that you would try and make such a claim. It's odd how you keep using an oft used term like changing the goal post where doesn't even apply and in another thread ask if it's me who has anything original.

It was pretty obvious I was debating the idea of what was and wasn't banned speech. You needed to move the goal posts to what I do or do not think about Jan 6. It is pretty obvious you again have no cogent point to make but you want to fight about something.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Shoot I’m sorry - yes I am. I meant to send that to Keith. My bad.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Whoa: Benedict Biden Threatened Ex-Ukraine Prez Poroshenko With ASSASSINATION If He Cooperated with Trump, Leaked Audio Reveals:

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
I just saw this 05. Until the ruckus up there a while back I had never heard of it. I read about it when everything started. It basically set up an independent government that was outside the normal county/ city governing entities. It was established back in late 60’s and since Disney world opened in early 70’s my guess is it was part of the negotiation to bring Disney to florida. There are 20 or so landowners involved but I am sure Disney is biggest by far.

I do not know anything about how the finances work but I would guess it was a sweetheart deal for the landowners. When Disney started lobbying against a law passed by the legislature florida decided to look at this sweetheart deal. I think florida was peod that Disney kept misrepresenting the law.

So that is it. I live 3.5 hours south so I am not privy to what is going on with it now. And I really do not have a lot of interest in where reedy creek goes from here. I do wonder if the other 18-20 owners are upset that Disney cost them their deal with the state.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
So, on one hand, you’re blasting lefties for censorship (which I actually have a problem with at times, too), but it seems like, on the other hand, you’re okay with Disney getting its deal upended (which last I checked will leave the citizens with the bill) by the DeSantisian (my new word) regime, because they spoke their mind on legislation?

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Whoa: Benedict Biden

More Trumpian Qanon 4chan projection. Trump is the traitor, get it straight.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/16/22 09:59 PM.

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
I don’t think Disney has a constitutional right to a sweetheart deal from the state of florida. But I would never say they have no right to speak their views. Even though they kept lying, talking about a “don’t say gay bill”, which of corse, there was no such bill. But the constitution guarantees the right to free speech.

Btw, this idea foisted by some on here that freedom of speech is only guaranteed to those who speak the “truth” is totally bogus. People can express their opinions, whether some “expert” thinks they are right or wrong.

I do not want pit or you or anyone like you two deciding what can be expressed in the public arena of ideas. And, news flash, I do not want me or anybody like me having a say in what can be expressed in the public arena of ideas. Let the ideas flow and people can work thru them.

O
Legend
Legend
O
jc

100% agree. Republicans just can't get right. SB will be along shortly with a factless article or a "dur" meme.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/16/22 10:35 PM.

Legend
Legend
You're an intelligent person... you should really get past the "Disney good / DeSantis bad" narrative and look into the absolutely ABSURD abuse of power by the Disney corporation in Florida. If you're actually interested, I'll even dig up some links. The key is to get behind the 4 trillion google hits about Disney and DeSantis by pre-dating the dispute in the advanced search. I did that a while back and was blown away -- particularly at the fact that the democrats leading the charge to end the b.s. are all sitting on their hands and crying foul today.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I don’t need to get past anything. I can’t stand Disney. But that situation was what it was.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
What exactly was it then? Maybe you can make me understand. What is so unfair about making Disney move back within the realm of corporation and away from self-governing power-whoring elitist organization that is held accountable by absolutely nobody? I'd love to hear the reasoning. Especially since democrats have been screaming for it for decades.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I don’t want to censor opinions either. If we have opinions that are different, let’s hash it out. Let’s not pull some strings to try and cancel anyone.

But to make this out to be just a left issue (and they definitely have their own issues on the topic) is ignorant at best.

Censorship is a sword that swings both ways when people say things that those who are in power or those who have influence don’t like. There is ample evidence of both fundamental sides being guilty of it.

The problem we have is that “we can’t have nice things.” On one hand, you have the censorship issue we have been discussing and on the other hand, you have people thinking that free speech means you can say anything, which also is not the case. That doesn’t stop people like Alex Jones saying that Sandy Hook didn’t happen, but hey, he’s just “expressing an opinion” right?

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
You’re an intelligent person, too. If you can’t see it as a reactionary move by a very vindictive - one in particular - group of politicians, then I don’t know what else to say.

If you want to keep Disney’s power in check, do it in a thought-out way, which clearly wasn’t the case here, because you can still tell they have no idea how to actually do what they said they were going to do.

And I don’t think the Democrats (most of them at least) were ever really genuine in the advocacy that you mention. But I actually agree with that notion. I work with mega corps and there is zero accountability. Look at Boeing. Look at the financial crisis of 2008. It’s pervasive and nobody has done anything intelligent. Just reactionary when it politically benefits you.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
jc

100% agree. Republicans just can't get right. SB will be along shortly with a factless article or a "dur" meme.

You'd think that Reich would know by this point that this country has never been a democracy with simple majority rule.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by keithfromxenia
One thing you can always count on with you lefties is censorship. You are really big on it. Where is that danged speech control board when you need them. I can just see the first amendment as written by you lefties. “Freedom of speech shall be infringed any time i or my like minded fellow travelers see fit. No words will be permitted that can be construed as offensive or insulting to any person.

Addendum : any comedian who violates these principles shall be caned until they repent of wrongdoing. That should quiet down guys like Ron White, Dave Chappell and George Carlin ( I know he is dead).

y'all out here banning bookies, trying to rewrite history, and and trying to censor those who don't profess christian values.

and yet your problem is with those who call out and correct those who blatantly lie and mislead. miss me with your BS.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
They, for some reason can't separate the the difference between an opposing opinion and straight out lies that lead to things like Jan. 6th. They're banning books in schools, white washing history in our schools and then point the finger at the other side. I mean they fight against teaching our children the truth about our own nations history for God's sake. Hypocrisy at its finest.

They are exchanging the word lying with the word opinion pretending nobody can see what they're doing.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FrankZ
[quote=FrankZ]In the 1919 case US vs Schenck Justice Holmes said in the opinion of the court:

It was pretty obvious I was debating the idea of what was and wasn't banned speech. You needed to move the goal posts to what I do or do not think about Jan 6. It is pretty obvious you again have no cogent point to make but you want to fight about something.

This is what happens when you post things and try to avoid accountability for it. There's a line here that can be and has been crossed you seem to think does not exist.

Inciting a riot, according to federal law, is defined as the acts of "organizing, promoting, encouraging, participating in a riot" and urging others to riot. The criminal code clarifies that incitement is not the same as simply advocating ideas or expressing beliefs in speech or writing.Nov 17, 2021

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/criminal-charges/rioting-and-inciting-riots.html

Inducing panic

(A) No person shall cause the evacuation of any public place, or otherwise cause serious public inconvenience or alarm, by doing any of the following:

(1) Initiating or circulating a report or warning of an alleged or impending fire, explosion, crime, or other catastrophe, knowing that such report or warning is false;

(2) Threatening to commit any offense of violence;

(3) Committing any offense, with reckless disregard of the likelihood that its commission will cause serious public inconvenience or alarm.

(B) Division (A)(1) of this section does not apply to any person conducting an authorized fire or emergency drill.

(C)(1) Whoever violates this section is guilty of inducing panic.

(2) Except as otherwise provided in division (C)(3), (4), (5), (6), (7), or (8) of this section, inducing panic is a misdemeanor of the first degree.

(3) Except as otherwise provided in division (C)(4), (5), (6), (7), or (8) of this section, if a violation of this section results in physical harm to any person, inducing panic is a felony of the fourth degree.

(4) Except as otherwise provided in division (C)(5), (6), (7), or (8) of this section, if a violation of this section results in economic harm, the penalty shall be determined as follows:

(a) If the violation results in economic harm of one thousand dollars or more but less than seven thousand five hundred dollars and if division (C)(3) of this section does not apply, inducing panic is a felony of the fifth degree.

(b) If the violation results in economic harm of seven thousand five hundred dollars or more but less than one hundred fifty thousand dollars, inducing panic is a felony of the fourth degree.

(c) If the violation results in economic harm of one hundred fifty thousand dollars or more, inducing panic is a felony of the third degree.

(5) If the public place involved in a violation of division (A)(1) of this section is a school or an institution of higher education, inducing panic is a felony of the second degree.

(6) If the violation pertains to a purported, threatened, or actual use of a weapon of mass destruction, and except as otherwise provided in division (C)(5), (7), or (8) of this section, inducing panic is a felony of the fourth degree.

(7) If the violation pertains to a purported, threatened, or actual use of a weapon of mass destruction, and except as otherwise provided in division (C)(5) of this section, if a violation of this section results in physical harm to any person, inducing panic is a felony of the third degree.

(8) If the violation pertains to a purported, threatened, or actual use of a weapon of mass destruction, and except as otherwise provided in division (C)(5) of this section, if a violation of this section results in economic harm of one hundred thousand dollars or more, inducing panic is a felony of the third degree.

(D)(1) It is not a defense to a charge under this section that pertains to a purported or threatened use of a weapon of mass destruction that the offender did not possess or have the ability to use a weapon of mass destruction or that what was represented to be a weapon of mass destruction was not a weapon of mass destruction.

(2) Any act that is a violation of this section and any other section of the Revised Code may be prosecuted under this section, the other section, or both sections.

(E) As used in this section:

(1) "Economic harm" means any of the following:

(a) All direct, incidental, and consequential pecuniary harm suffered by a victim as a result of criminal conduct. "Economic harm" as described in this division includes, but is not limited to, all of the following:

(i) All wages, salaries, or other compensation lost as a result of the criminal conduct;

(ii) The cost of all wages, salaries, or other compensation paid to employees for time those employees are prevented from working as a result of the criminal conduct;

(iii) The overhead costs incurred for the time that a business is shut down as a result of the criminal conduct;

(iv) The loss of value to tangible or intangible property that was damaged as a result of the criminal conduct.

(b) All costs incurred by the state or any political subdivision as a result of, or in making any response to, the criminal conduct that constituted the violation of this section or section 2917.32 of the Revised Code, including, but not limited to, all costs so incurred by any law enforcement officers, firefighters, rescue personnel, or emergency medical services personnel of the state or the political subdivision.

(2) "School" means any school operated by a board of education or any school for which the state board of education prescribes minimum standards under section 3301.07 of the Revised Code, whether or not any instruction, extracurricular activities, or training provided by the school is being conducted at the time a violation of this section is committed.

(3) "Weapon of mass destruction" means any of the following:

(a) Any weapon that is designed or intended to cause death or serious physical harm through the release, dissemination, or impact of toxic or poisonous chemicals, or their precursors;

(b) Any weapon involving a disease organism or biological agent;

(c) Any weapon that is designed to release radiation or radioactivity at a level dangerous to human life;

(d) Any of the following, except to the extent that the item or device in question is expressly excepted from the definition of "destructive device" pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(4) and regulations issued under that section:

(i) Any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas bomb, grenade, rocket having a propellant charge of more than four ounces, missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce, mine, or similar device;

(ii) Any combination of parts either designed or intended for use in converting any item or device into any item or device described in division (E)(3)(d)(i) of this section and from which an item or device described in that division may be readily assembled.

(4) "Biological agent" has the same meaning as in section 2917.33 of the Revised Code.

(5) "Emergency medical services personnel" has the same meaning as in section 2133.21 of the Revised Code.

(6) "Institution of higher education" means any of the following:

(a) A state university or college as defined in division (A)(1) of section 3345.12 of the Revised Code, community college, state community college, university branch, or technical college;

(b) A private, nonprofit college, university or other post-secondary institution located in this state that possesses a certificate of authorization issued by the Ohio board of regents pursuant to Chapter 1713. of the Revised Code;

(c) A post-secondary institution with a certificate of registration issued by the state board of career colleges and schools under Chapter 3332. of the Revised Code.

Stop pretending there aren't limits as to what, where and to whom you can say things. Spreading lies in a manner to purposefully get people worked up to the point of violence is a crime.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Stop pretending there aren't limits as to what, where and to whom you can say things. Spreading lies in a manner to purposefully get people worked up to the point of violence is a crime.

I never said there were no limits, I even pointed them out.

This is the part I responded to of your original post. You are all over the place with your moving the goal posts to have a fight.

Again, there is no law saying you can't "yell fire in a crowded theatre". You can. I referenced the SCOTUS opinions on this, specifically the ones that people misrepresent and misquote. You want a fight. You don't care about anything other than a fight. You have a pathological need fight with people, to try and beat them into submission to your point of view.

Go get some help. Seek a professional.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats, what they have become pt.3

Link Copied to Clipboard