Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
You just keep making my point. Just keep obsessing. Keep obsessing for another 3 1/2 months or so. Then Americans will show you what they think is really important. And believe me, it is not what the political establishment elites think is important. So keep at it.

Legend
Legend
Looks like Bannon was found guilty of two charges.. He'll appeal for sure. Not over yet...

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/22/ste...ations-at-trump-aide-contempt-trial.html

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Looks like Bannon was found guilty of two charges.. He'll appeal for sure. Not over yet...

And he’ll loose the appeal.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Bro, I hope by now you wouldn’t believe I would say something like that seriously.

Then why post it?

It's called humor.

Ok ok. I get it. Haha. That kind of humor is what Fox News does. Like making fun of Biden who caught covid. But broke into prayer when trump caught it. Haha. Funny.

He was making fun of Trumpians with a sarcastic extremist post bro, chill. The rest of us got it.

1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

And he’ll loose the appeal.

I certainly hope so.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
You sound so very angry. What are you so angry about? That trump may be held accountable for what he has done? Does that bother you this much?

And let me ask you, who do you think it is that isn't concerned or impacted by inflation? We all buy groceries. We all by fuel for our vehicles. All of us know about inflation and all of us are negatively impacted by it on an almost daily basis. So let me assure you since it seems to bother you so much, we are ALL concerned about inflation. But do you understand that we live in a great big world with many issues and a crisis going on in many places and in many different areas?

See your answer to everything is to blame liberals/democrats for everything. But let me tell you what people who look outside of the bubble understand. Inflation is global. This isn't isolated to a Biden/U.S. problem. In case you missed it we now live in a global economy and inflation is rampant in much of the world. There is a war going on in Ukraine. Women are fighting once again for their reproductive rights. There's a great big world out there. Come join us in it.

As for your "in case you care" BS, I've made it plain that everyone who breaks the law should be prosecuted. That includes those who planned a kidnapping of the Michigan governor to the man who attacked Lee Zeldin. That is the name of the man running for governor as a Republican in New York. Try to stop labeling everyone you disagree with about everything as all being the same.

And being a trump apologist by playing whatabout isn't attractive.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
And let me ask you, who do you think it is that isn't concerned or impacted by inflation?

Democrats. They spent the better part of the last year sticking their heads in the sand and pretending inflation wasn't happening.

See your answer to everything is to blame liberals/democrats for everything.

When republicans were in control, democrats blames them for everything. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, suddenly the president is blameless. Why the double standard?

Democrats blame Bush for gas prices

Democrats blame Trump for gas prices

Try to blame Biden and he gets a free pass for some reason.

You and the rest of your ilk play 'whatabout trump' in every thread. Hypocrites.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
Legend
Legend
Are you replying to me? I have no idea what you are talking about.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

That is what I posted.

Looking for an answer. An example that trump fulfilled his oath? Knowing he violated his Oath of office. He chose to violate his Oath. He did so at every turn.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Squires
And let me ask you, who do you think it is that isn't concerned or impacted by inflation?

Democrats. They spent the better part of the last year sticking their heads in the sand and pretending inflation wasn't happening.

So somehow in your brain your made up scenario means inflation only impacts Republicans? lmao

When republicans were in control, democrats blames them for everything. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, suddenly the president is blameless. Why the double standard?

Weren't you the ones claiming you knew better then? But now you don't know any better?

You and the rest of your ilk play 'whatabout trump' in every thread. Hypocrites.

Shame on you. He tried to orchestrate overturning our elections. That's a patriotic, American issue. That's what this entire thread is about. I can see who you and those of your ilk would like to try and derail that. It has nothing to with with the absurdity you and keith have brought up. It only proves that your politics is more important than your country. But there's a lot of that going on these days.

You see, I used the term "your ilk" to show you what that looks like. Unlike yourself I understand the difference between a normal Republican and a trumpian. I don't try to lump them all under the same banner.

I didn't really know and am still not sure which one I think you are. But you're sure going pretty hard in the paint for trump here..... Things that make you go hmmmm....

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Alt-right extremists have been getting riled up online watching the January 6 hearings: experts

Alt-right extremists watch the January 6 hearings, too — and there is a corresponding spike in conspiracy theories and denial about the veracity of the hearings' findings when they air, says an expert who monitors their online chatter.

On Telegram, Parler, 4Chan and other sites, chatter turns to who they think really stormed the Capitol, said Ross Frenett, CEO and founder of Moonshot, a DC-based global counter-terrorism organization.

"You get spikes in talk about 'This was all antifa,' and 'This was all FBI,' and "This was an inside job' — all a big part of what they talk about," Frenett told Insider.

Alt-right sites on Telegram include a recurring hearing "Watch Party" — "Well tonight is the big finale," one user posted hours before Thursday's hearing — and some very active Proud Boys and Oath Keepers chapters.

"J6 Committee Deceives a Nation!" "Proud Boys Infiltrated!" and "Proud Boys Did Nothing Wrong" were common memes on Proud Boys chapter channels in the lead-in to Thursday's hearing.

Pleas for contributions to the legal defense of Enrique Tarrio mingle with links to InfoWars and Gateway Pundit "exclusives" promising details on "leaked evidence" and "Liz Cheney's Bogus Seditious Conspiracy Charges."

"It's an attempt, when legitimate documents and findings are released, for them to release their own documents," said Frenett.

"Then it becomes, 'He said, she said' to the members, right? They say, 'Well, there are two sides to this.'"

During the last hearing, on July 12, a fake or doctored FBI surfaced on 4Chan and was shared many thousands of times in the following 24 hours, said Frenett.

"It claimed to be evidence that the FBI knew that the Proud Boys weren't violent, and that the Proud Boys weren't involved in this at all," he said.

"It's basically groups that are pro-Oath Keepers, pro-Proud Boys, their Telegram groups. A bunch of anonymous folks that sit at the center of these various ecosystems," said Frenett, whose group informs the Department of Homeland Security on emerging trends and risks.

https://www.businessinsider.com/alt...sREcCuNhR73MfBkeJgvEJUHWlIRJyioa6EYp8ELk

#gmstrong
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
So somehow in your brain your made up scenario means inflation only impacts Republicans? lmao

umm...no. I said democrats were not concerned with inflation. They kept downplaying it to act like it wasn't happening or was a non-issue. As I recall, they didn't start acknowledging it until their approval ratings started taking a hit.

Weren't you the ones claiming you knew better then? But now you don't know any better?

No idea what you're talking about. I see you dodged the question. Why the double standard? Why do republican presidents get blamed for bad things, but democrats get a free pass?

Shame on you. He tried to orchestrate overturning our elections. That's a patriotic, American issue. That's what this entire thread is about. I can see who you and those of your ilk would like to try and derail that. It has nothing to with with the absurdity you and keith have brought up. It only proves that your politics is more important than your country. But there's a lot of that going on these days.

You see, I used the term "your ilk" to show you what that looks like. Unlike yourself I understand the difference between a normal Republican and a trumpian. I don't try to lump them all under the same banner.

I didn't really know and am still not sure which one I think you are. But you're sure going pretty hard in the paint for trump here..... Things that make you go hmmmm...

If you think anything I just said was going 'hard in the paint for Trump' then you really need to work on your reading comprehension. Anti-liberal != pro-trump. Why is that such a hard concept for liberals to understand? I don't support republicans or democrats because both sides suck. Is that clear enough for you?

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
P
Legend
Legend
P

umm...no. I said democrats were not concerned with inflation. They kept downplaying it to act like it wasn't happening or was a non-issue. As I recall, they didn't start acknowledging it until their approval ratings started taking a hit.

You really need to consider what you typed. EVERY American is "concerned with inflation".

No idea what you're talking about. I see you dodged the question. Why the double standard? Why do republican presidents get blamed for bad things, but democrats get a free pass?

You know exactly what I'm talking about. The claim all along by republicans during both the Bush administration and in every case where the GOP was blamed for fuel prices was that they blasted that presidents didn't have any control over gas prices. Now you're claiming even though they know what they're saying is a lie, that makes no difference.

I'll refer back to your "your ilk" quote. You see, you lump everyone in together like this. During the Bush administration at first I thought a president had a great deal of influence on gas prices. After discussing it here on this very board with DC I found that's not so much the case. Since that time I haven't blamed any president for gas prices. Yet you have lumped me in with those that do. I will say that a president can take actions that will influence gas prices but it has to be specific policies or actions that impact the production of oil. Like this.....

Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-military-support-sources-idUSKBN22C1V4

Biden actually just made a trip to Saudi Arabia to try to get them to raise their production back to levels before Trump did this.

I didn't really know and am still not sure which one I think you are. But you're sure going pretty hard in the paint for trump here..... Things that make you go hmmmm...

If you think anything I just said was going 'hard in the paint for Trump' then you really need to work on your reading comprehension. Anti-liberal != pro-trump. Why is that such a hard concept for liberals to understand? I don't support republicans or democrats because both sides suck. Is that clear enough for you?

Maybe it's more about what you post than it is about those who read it. It's not difficult for people to understand the difference between a trumpian and a conservative most of the time.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Trump called McConnell a 'disloyal sleaze bag' after the Jan. 6 committee aired a clip showing the senator blaming him for the Capitol riot

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...9M3c76Vv7VfRF5OzTLQ3tPZAd7mYWHp7sDs2RrPg

#gmstrong
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Yet you have lumped me in with those that do.

So you have a problem being lumped in with a group you are not, yet you have no problem lumping me in with the Trumpians. Nothing but double standards with you. Hey, feel free to provide receipts where I said the election was rigged, Trump won, or supported the events of Jan 6.

I want Trump out of the picture as much as anyone else. If Trump runs in 2024, then we are stuck with 4 more years of sleepy Joe.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Can we stick to January 6th? If you want to talk inflation, there's an economy thread. Normally I wouldn't care, but since traitorous Trump pulled his coup attempt, the right has been desperate to distract from getting to the truth and sending these domestic terrorists and traitors to jail. I think that's the most important thing in politics today. Trump and trumpism (or whatever you want to call his brand of low-brow fascism) are no damn good and need to go.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/23/22 04:52 PM.
Legend
Legend
Rupert Murdoch has stated that trump "is unworthy of being chief executive again."

I wonder if Fox will change programming from their opinion programs and start supporting desantis?

P
Legend
Legend
P
So you have a problem being lumped in with a group you are not, yet you have no problem lumping me in with the Trumpians. Nothing but double standards with you.

You're a smart guy. You understand English. I didn't lump you in with anyone. I said sometimes the things you post makes me wonder. I'm sure you know the difference.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Oh Goodie, soon time for part 6 of this open and shut case. rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
It's only open and shut for people willing to pay attention. Hell, Bannon was just found guilty on two counts of trying to hide what he knows.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon pledged to appeal his conviction for contempt of Congress on Friday, saying that he’s got a “long appeals process” coming up.

“I think the law’s with us on a number of situations,” Bannon told Fox News’s Tucker Carlson. “I think some of this is really going to be adjudicated maybe even higher than the appellate courts. I’m feeling very confident that we’re 100 percent right on the law, but I’m going to fight this all the way.”

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...th-us-bannon-plans-appeal-of-conviction/

Your simplistic answer doesn't even begin to cover what is going on.

B
Legend
Legend
B
This whole thing is a one sided side show.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Oh yes it does. Only people searching for something that isn't there see it differently. Subpoenas mean something. Failing to comply with subpoenas means something. The only exception is in trumplandia.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon pledged to appeal his conviction for contempt of Congress on Friday, saying that he’s got a “long appeals process” coming up.

“I think the law’s with us on a number of situations,” Bannon told Fox News’s Tucker Carlson. “I think some of this is really going to be adjudicated maybe even higher than the appellate courts. I’m feeling very confident that we’re 100 percent right on the law, but I’m going to fight this all the way.”

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...th-us-bannon-plans-appeal-of-conviction/

Your simplistic answer doesn't even begin to cover what is going on.

His simplistic answer is 100% what’s going on.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Why?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

Just like the two laughable impeachment hearings.

I am hoping they charge Trump with something so we can get this in a Court of Law where he can call witnesses too.

Now that would be fun!

Secret Service witness number one, is it true that hefty Trump squeezed thru that little opening between the front and back seats and grabbed the wheel?
Answer... Baw, snort...

Did he then grab the agent who bench presses 300 pounds by the neck?
Answer... Baw, snort, Haw Hee

BAWHAWHEEHAWHAWHAWHAHAHAHAHA rofl

Legend
Legend

It didn't have to be.

Kevin McCarthy could have nominated two GOP congressfolk who didn't bring an instant conflict of interest to the proceedings. He chose that douchenozzle from Indiana, and our very own Gym Jockstrap, two matching tools from the same Donald Trump suction-applied toolkit. Manifestly unfit to sit, Pelosi said "No- find someone reasonable." McC then took his ball(s) and went home. Pelosi then appointed the only two remaining GOP players who couldn't be bullied by King Rat and his army of rabid mice. And so here we are. With a moment-by-moment 'timeline of treason' unobstructed/unmuddied by "See No Evil" and his fellow cockroach one state west.

One-sided?
Blame Kevin. He grandstanded his entire cadre out of the game before any teams even took the field, and got himself played like a cheap violin by none other than Nancy from the Left Coast. So, it's still a bi-partisan commission, the heaviest lifters on the panel were from the GOP, and 90% of the witnesses who gave testimony were faithfully dedicated to HairFarceOne©.

Don't whine about something that could have been avoided.
In short, this is a prime example of what psychologist Wm. Glasser, founder of Choice Theory, would call "natural consequences."

Play st00pid games; win st00pid prizes.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
2 members like this: oobernoober, dawglover05
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I see several trump supporters are still delusional. You can't make this crap up. You'd literally have to crack them like a coconut to put truth in their heads. We are going to need a big-ass mental health budget if Trump goes to jail because the wrist slitting will be prolific.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING

Just like the two laughable impeachment hearings.

I am hoping they charge Trump with something so we can get this in a Court of Law where he can call witnesses too.

Now that would be fun!

Secret Service witness number one, is it true that hefty Trump squeezed thru that little opening between the front and back seats and grabbed the wheel?
Answer... Baw, snort...

Did he then grab the agent who bench presses 300 pounds by the neck?
Answer... Baw, snort, Haw Hee

BAWHAWHEEHAWHAWHAWHAHAHAHAHA rofl

That's why they all deleted their tweets and not a single one has come forward to clear him of the accusation. But hey, at least you can still rep the traitor like a champion troll. Your parents would be so proud.

Legend
Legend
"...because the wrist slitting will be prolific."

Q: What's the difference between Donald Trump and Jim Jones?
A: Trump would have charged them for the Kool-Aid.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
2 members like this: PitDAWG, OldColdDawg
Legend
Legend

Republicans didn't want anyone on the J6.. Had their chance and blew it. Nobody to blame but themselves..

Anyway, the only people of note to testify are republicans once loyal to Trump...

Besides, I'm sure that if McCarthy, Bannon, Eastman, Rudy, Ginni Thomas, Navarro or even Trump himself want to testify so that they can offer up another side, UNDER OATH, I bet the J6 would welcome it.

It seems a little silly to claim this is one sided when so many Trumps inner circle won't come forward and defend the boss... My guess is that under oath, they'd have to lie and face jail time.

SO basically that argument doesn't even come close to holding water.

Last edited by Damanshot; 07/25/22 09:14 AM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
1 member likes this: Jester
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
"...because the wrist slitting will be prolific."

Q: What's the difference between Donald Trump and Jim Jones?
A: Trump would have charged them for the Kool-Aid.

Good one...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
As told by republicans put into office by trump.

Not partisans with an axe. Dye hard trump supporters. All so obvious what happened and who was there.

The Titanic sure looks like a great ride. Hop on.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Clemdawg

It didn't have to be.

Kevin McCarthy could have nominated two GOP congressfolk who didn't bring an instant conflict of interest to the proceedings. He chose that douchenozzle from Indiana, and our very own Gym Jockstrap, two matching tools from the same Donald Trump suction-applied toolkit. Manifestly unfit to sit, Pelosi said "No- find someone reasonable." McC then took his ball(s) and went home. Pelosi then appointed the only two remaining GOP players who couldn't be bullied by King Rat and his army of rabid mice. And so here we are. With a moment-by-moment 'timeline of treason' unobstructed/unmuddied by "See No Evil" and his fellow cockroach one state west.

One-sided?
Blame Kevin. He grandstanded his entire cadre out of the game before any teams even took the field, and got himself played like a cheap violin by none other than Nancy from the Left Coast. So, it's still a bi-partisan commission, the heaviest lifters on the panel were from the GOP, and 90% of the witnesses who gave testimony were faithfully dedicated to HairFarceOne©.

Don't whine about something that could have been avoided.
In short, this is a prime example of what psychologist Wm. Glasser, founder of Choice Theory, would call "natural consequences."

Play st00pid games; win st00pid prizes.

Damn... I doubt your computer can handle that fire too often. I can feel the heat from here.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
My goodness, 05, I never meant to imply that you cannot multitask with the best of them. I am sure you can walk and chew gum at the same time. Shoot you can probably juggle four balls in the air at the same time. All the while you are pondering the list of crises facing the American people the past 17-18 months.

However, that was not my point. I know you lefties are focusing on this phony soap opera along with everything else. But the vast vast majority of Americans are not. They are just not. Stats I saw say between 15-20 million have been watching, most of them over 55. Who are they. I would bet they are almost exclusively lefty democrats who hate trump. Probably a few establishment elite republicans who hate trump just as much. But I would bet no undecideds or independents.

Maybe more folks would have tuned in if it had not been so obviously a one sided political hatchet job. Has there ever been a congressional hearing without cross examination of witnesses by the other party? Not sure. This hearing might have had more credibility if hearsay evidence had not been accepted without question. It might have had more credibility when witnesses who were actually present during the event the hearsay evidence testified to, had been invited to testify. They weren’t.

So what we have is a political event not an attempt to get to the truth. And that is why maybe 7-8% of eligible voters are watching.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Almost every witness was in Trump's own inner circle or one of his cronies inner circles. These witnesses are not democrats. But that makes no difference to some. There are two Republicans on the panel but since they're about finding the truth Republicans have chosen to disown them. You can't find any actual reason to dismiss their testimony so rather than do that your side claims it's one sided, a clown show and any other BS tag they wish to place on it rather than admit it's actually Trump's own people providing the testimony and evidence. All the way up the chain to William Barr.

They are a reflection of what trump says. Everything he can not dispute he labels "fake news" or "witch hunt". Somehow it seems that's the be all end all for not having to actually respond or face anything. Just say some stupid phrase and it wipes away facts. It does not. Say, "you lefties" and suddenly you don't have to face up to what actually happened. It's sad.

These hearings will be a part of our nation's historic record. One that will show just how wrong things can go with a power hungry man who puts himself ahead of his country. Who thinks loyalty to himself by others means more than their loyalty to our nation. At least when Nixon was president Republicans had a spine and stepped up when the president they elected was a crook. Not so much anymore.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
“You lefties” is childish. Please tell me one thing about my stance that makes me a “lefty.” Tell me one “lefty” platform for which I advocate. On top of that, what makes people like Kinzinger or Cheney lefties? Kinzinger voted with Trump’s policies 90.2% of the time? Cheney 92.9% of the time?

Betting that no undecideds or independents are watching is wishful thinking. I already prove that wrong.

I think you need to brush up on exactly what hearsay is and how much of the evidence presented is hearsay. On top of that, consider how many of the witnesses have been “lefties.” On top of that, consider McCarthy could have put forward his own people on the panel, something that Trump has since admonished him for. On top of that, consider the people who could have refuted the testimony provided under oath by providing their own, who have refused to do so.

Something surely seems to be “biased” or “one-sided” when we don’t like the results. Hell, that’s what caused January 6th in the first place.

But, I guess at the end of the day, we can just say “Why don’t we just focus on the real problems of the country,” which apparently doesn’t involve investigating why extremists ransacked our Capitol.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by keithfromxenia
My goodness, 05, I never meant to imply that you cannot multitask with the best of them. I am sure you can walk and chew gum at the same time. Shoot you can probably juggle four balls in the air at the same time. All the while you are pondering the list of crises facing the American people the past 17-18 months.

However, that was not my point. I know you lefties are focusing on this phony soap opera along with everything else. But the vast vast majority of Americans are not. They are just not. Stats I saw say between 15-20 million have been watching, most of them over 55. Who are they. I would bet they are almost exclusively lefty democrats who hate trump. Probably a few establishment elite republicans who hate trump just as much. But I would bet no undecideds or independents.

Maybe more folks would have tuned in if it had not been so obviously a one sided political hatchet job. Has there ever been a congressional hearing without cross examination of witnesses by the other party? Not sure. This hearing might have had more credibility if hearsay evidence had not been accepted without question. It might have had more credibility when witnesses who were actually present during the event the hearsay evidence testified to, had been invited to testify. They weren’t.

So what we have is a political event not an attempt to get to the truth. And that is why maybe 7-8% of eligible voters are watching.

Dude... they kicked things off with testimony from Trump's own daughter.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
2 members like this: Clemdawg, dawglover05
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Please tell me one thing about my stance that makes me a “lefty.”

You don't worship Trump.

Check mate.

... lefty.

-PrplPplEater
2 members like this: dawglover05, PitDAWG
Legend
Legend
You are doing a great job convincing yourself that was is true and obvious is somehow not.

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Well then pay more attention to what you write. Top of page 7 of this thread you declared that not only was Stephen Miller a racist, you know, brown people, but he “resembles” nazis. Now of course , just like no one is “sorta pregnant “, no one “resembles” nazis. You either a nazi or you are not. And since you put it out there you obviously believe he is.

What horror to humanity did Miller commit. Did he organize a “Krystallnacht” in some American city? Did he propose confiscating properly from our Jewish citizens? Did he propose concentration camps for enemies of the state. No of course not. He supports building a wall to protect anAmerican border. He believes a country has a right, no an obligation, to control who comes into it. And horror of horrors, 70 million Americans also believe we should control the border. In fact radical idea. How about Americans decide who can come to this country not foreigners . Seems like citizens should have a say.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus January 6th Insurrection Fallout pt5

Link Copied to Clipboard