Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V
Legend
Legend
V
Okay.........if I pull them up, will you leave the board?

T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Could somebody answer a few questions because I missed the game and just read the thread:

I said last week or so that if Brissett sucked there would be a QB controversy by game 3 (after two games), but it already sounds like there is one. So I ask, who looked better tonight and who would you start if you were making the call?
I would start Dobbs over Brissett because the offense didn't begin to move otherwise.
Brissett had 6 drives, barely crossed midfield, if that, had a missed long field goal try that basically set up the opponent in too good of field position, and an interception, and one made long field goal for 3 points. 3-2I the score. (multiple 3 and outs)

Dobbs had 4 drives, and got eleven points on the first 3 drives, but even if you take some of that away,
If you combine the play by Dobbs in last weeks meaningless pre season game, and this weeks meaningless pre season game
you may see that Dobbs at least gives you a chance to maybe keep the offense on the field.
( I'd have more confidence in Case Keenum if Keenum were still on the Browns, than either of those options.)

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
V
Legend
Legend
V
And Fate, be very careful.........I reported the racist post. You made a lengthy list about how I respond to other posters. You said I called others racist.

You also said that I was making excuses for our qbs due to timing when you responded to one of Pit's posts. Sounding familiar?

You also called me out for saying we shouldn't call out other posters family members. You backed 888, who was defending Pit.......but I think talking about a son's sexuality preferences is a long way from saying one should spend more time w/one's children than focusing on trashing a poster. Dude, go blank yourself.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted by leadtheway
Both Harley and wims both deserve a spot over Schwartz
Harley might, Wims hasn't shown enough yet. And I may not be able to explain how you can watch 2 guys both make a catch and say, one of them did something and the other one didn't, because they both made a catch, but it's in the eye test.
My opinion of Harley changed tonight in he's better than I thought.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Exactly WHAT have I said?

Legend
Legend
Lol. "Be very careful." rofl You need help.

I made a list of all the categories posters fall into if they don't march lockstep with all of your Deshaun Watson crybaby b.s.

If you would just listen to Vers, your life would be a lot easier... he speaks the truth.

No matter the issue, he has it all figured out. This endless banter trying to prove any point is futile. If you don't toe the line, you are:

* Racist (a new one)

* A "Baker Boy"

* Narrow-minded

* Not a real Browns fan and hope they lose

* Gullible enough to believe a bunch of lying call girls

* Etc, etc, etc...

Get with the program, dawg.

^ This after you spent three pages trying to prove the NFL is racist in their treatment of Watson... with crap like: "football fans in the comments sections seem to agree with me" while belittling those on here that don't. Along with other silly veiled snarks... like "posters here that actually still support the Browns", "those that want Watson severely punished"; and all the other endless, mindless, third-grade b.s. that dribbled out of your pie-hole in every comment.

But sure...

Show where:

I said you called others racist

Blamed Stefanski for Baker leaving

Said timing between WR and QB is unimportant

"hated on the Browns"

... and I'll leave here forever.

Can't do it, but I'll still be waiting. #habitualLIAR

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
A
Legend
Legend
A
there are 3 posters that make this place miserable. The person you replied to is one on them. (you can figure the other 2 out).

One of them even called me a Baker fan boy, after spending weeks upon weeks telling us how awesome DW was................and then telling us "well, okay, DW won't play, but Jacoby won't turn the ball over, and he'll get rid of the ball and not take sacks."

I now of NO one that said Stefanski was responsible for Baker being traded. I do know some questioned play calls by KS, especially with an injured qb.

Racist? That gets tossed around so much anymore it's a joke.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Preseason Gameday vs Chicago Gameday vs Chicago

Link Copied to Clipboard