Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
WE’RE STILL ALIVE!

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
T
Legend
Legend
T
At Wr you are going to have.
I Cooper
2. Don't know who
3. D.P.J.
4. Don't know who
5 Schwartz
6 anybody else. With Bell, Woods, Harley, Jamarcus Bradley, and Felton. ( And anyone they sign off waivers soley for returns)

Drive #I0 ends in a punt,
Chicagos' next drive ends in a missed FG.
next up. Drive number eleven.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Wasn't talking about the thread, bro. Talking about Pit, 888, steve, Fate, OCD, irish, arch,Purp, Daman, etc .

This man just loves to throw shade. Vers, everyone has a right to their own opinions. I wasn't even in here and you had to use my name. Just stop.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Rosen is bad

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Yea, that was a good throw on the run.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Rosen is the uarterback for drive eleven, Dobbs had 4 drives eleven points.
Rosen to Wims on 4th and 2 to convert.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
WIMS

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by leadtheway
First cut tomorrow needs to be Schwartz. Stop wasting time and a roster spot. Horrible pick. Time to move on

The problem with WR is it takes 2-3 years for the NFL game to click far too often. I didn't get to watch a single preseason game this year, but I doubt he will get cut because they saw something in him when they drafted him and haven't brought it out yet. And I'm not defending him, that's just the way it is.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I would agree, but Schwartz has regressed. He’s terrified of contact and has the yips it appears

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
I would not mind Rosen getting cut just to see someone not wear Bernie's Jersey

If it's not Chaos, it's not Cleveland.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
LOL OUR BALL

T
Legend
Legend
T
D'Anthony Bell with a forced fumble.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
First cut tomorrow needs to be Schwartz. Stop wasting time and a roster spot. Horrible pick. Time to move on

The problem with WR is it takes 2-3 years for the NFL game to click far too often. I didn't get to watch a single preseason game this year, but I doubt he will get cut because they saw something in him when they drafted him and haven't brought it out yet. And I'm not defending him, that's just the way it is.
No it doesn’t. You can either catch or you can’t. If he makes the team over a guy like Wims then this team is doomed to have bad player management until Berry is gone. There is nothing Schwartz has done to merit a single second more

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Fumble on the 10, Browns ball

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Bell is an intriguing dude for the defense. Zegura even said so

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Haslam isn't smiling. Why not?

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
B
2nd String
2nd String
B
I think Schwartz will be fine. He just needs some veteran leadership from Cooper. Stefanski has been great with WRs so far to, I think he will get him playing better soon.

Things will look different when Cooper gets on the field. Teams will have to double cover him all day.

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Laser by Rosen to Harley for a TD!

Welp, after review, he was down

Legend
Legend
That wasn't a TD

L
Legend
Legend
L
Both Harley and wims both deserve a spot over Schwartz

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Looks to be just shy

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
All joking aside, we are showing a lot of heart tonight!!

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
That was the weakest QB sneak lol

B
2nd String
2nd String
B
Really like the adjustments by Stefanski, the guy is just an offensive guru

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Originally Posted by Homewood Dog
All joking aside, we are showing a lot of heart tonight!!

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th stringers for sure.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Need some touch on that

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
The fact we QB sneaked with Rosen in the preseason is all you need to know about our concern about his future lol

L
Legend
Legend
L
Would have been a good time to practice an onside

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
2004 week 1 .. I remember that day very well

L
Legend
Legend
L
Yeah that was some bad effort there. Secondary ain’t very deep

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Bears receiver wide open sitting on the ground catches a pass

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Damn I would have been a sophomore in High school. That's the last time the Browns won a home opener.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
O
Legend
Legend
O
Could somebody answer a few questions because I missed the game and just read the thread:

I said last week or so that if Brissett sucked there would be a QB controversy by game 3 (after two games), but it already sounds like there is one. So I ask, who looked better tonight and who would you start if you were making the call?

Riz, I agree we won't be good this year but I also agree with Vers that DW was the prize we chased, and if he returns to his earlier form after suspension, we'll be golden. Assuming he doesn't screw up or ever takes a snap as a Brown that is. I also don't think much of SKI at the moment, but I really like him the first year, so the jury is out on him IMO. And that leads to my second question, do you think the first team's poor performance was due to these guys not being prepared or simply failing to execute? And how many regular starters played on O tonight, most or few?

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 08/27/22 10:30 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O

Never mind me asking who played, just found this. That's a lot of stars on the bench. I wouldn't write us off just yet.

I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
Originally Posted by Baker_Dawg
I think Schwartz will be fine. He just needs some veteran leadership from Cooper. Stefanski has been great with WRs so far to, I think he will get him playing better soon.

Things will look different when Cooper gets on the field. Teams will have to double cover him all day.
Schwartz does 1 thing good. He can run fast in a
Straight line. He lacks instincts and a feel for the game. His hands are
Really bad. He wants to run before securing the ball
He plays scared. He was overdrafted .He was not worthy
Of being a 3rd RD pick. Your assessment of Stefanski in developing WRs couldn't
Be more wrong. DPJ and Schwartz couldn't start for any of the AFC North
Teams. Not 1 Browns WR had a catch over 40 yds this preseason
Amari Cooper can't make Schwartz a better WR.
That's up to Schwartz.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Dude, how are you going to agree w/a dude who is only here to troll the Browns because he loves Baker? Seriously?

Legend
Legend
"You guys? The majority of those who post a lot are hating on the Browns right now. They will use your posts to further their crusade about blaming Stefanski for Baker being moved. Feel the room, bro."

Originally Posted by Rishuz
Wasn't talking about the thread, bro. Talking about Pit, 888, steve, Fate, OCD, irish, arch,Purp, Daman, etc .

Can you imagine what it will be like if we lose week 1 and Baker plays good?

Yes, I can imagine it...........and you know damn well those guys are praying that it happens. Oh, I forgot mac.

#habitualLIAR

Show me one post where I've "hated on the Browns" or blamed Stefanski for Baker being moved. Hell, how 'bout any post where I've criticized Stefanski. Got some? Ante up.

You should just drop me from your agenda, because I'm gonna call you out every time and ask for receipts.

Grow up.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
Stop throwing the ball to a guy that should be bagging groceries
I’d hate to be the customer who trusts him to handle my produce

Gameday thread winner! That was hilarious!

Schwartz is #notarealfootballplayer. Been saying it for nearly a year now.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Well dawg, when you falsely accuse me of calling other posters racist and then back 888 on the family thing and also use baby memes to try and humiliate me and deny that timing between WR and QB is important and etc, etc..............then, your posts speak for themselves. You are a Baker fan and have taken the low road. You will never again regain my trust. You defend the absolute scum of this board. You probably feel the same about me. No problem. We can agree to not stand one another. I'm cool if we never talk again. Wanna agree to that after you chastise me in your response? After all, my post warrants a scathing reply, but seriously, I would be totally cool if we never speak each other's name agan. I

Legend
Legend
lmdao.

I remember baby memes -- because you are a crybaby. I accused you of calling someone racist? lmao, I'd like to see that one... ante up. I'm sure you can find it in one of your paranoid spreadsheets you keep for everything that is posted here. I said timing between WR and QB is unimportant? Pffft... pull that one up too. So here's the question, goalposts, what does that have to do with Stafanski running Baker out of town? I'll wait. #liar

Here's the bottom line homeboy... keep my name out of your mouth and I'll keep yours out of mine. You endlessly name drop (in nearly every post) to try to set narrative around here... and then sprinkle in the sadly ironic "it would be nice to talk football around here". It was comical until it became sad (years ago).

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Preseason Gameday vs Chicago Gameday vs Chicago

Link Copied to Clipboard