Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Watching this video gave me a lot of hope with our offense and what it can be. Jacoby is a backup and doesn't have that gunslinger mentality, but Watson does. I feel like if we can get to 5-7 win before DeShaun comes back, we will be gold. With the defense eliminating correctable mistakes, this is definitely a playoff team with Watson slinging it around. Jacoby can make some adjustments and really show what this offense can do.

Last edited by KashDawg; 09/14/22 07:01 PM.

“It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” -Steve Jobs.
5 members like this: ScottPlayersFacemask, CapCity Dawg, Ballpeen
B
Legend
Legend
B
Good to see you Kash. Hope all is well with you and the family.

Thanks for the vid.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
E
Legend
Legend
E
Some people just can't get over Baker and feel a need to bash him. Baker fumbling was mentioned at least 3-4 times...where? What I saw was a ball snapped sliding on the ground sorry maybe in the stats it is a fumbled snap but in reality which I thought this kid would bring to his video Baker stopped the ball from sliding and yes McCaffery made a play out of it, chit happens. But all this Baker bashing I thought was unprofessional of the kid who is trying to look professional. Get over it I know many got into heated debates about Baker and need to right their ship. I still am on record that this was one of the worst trades in football. Watson comes back in Game #12 but he will be very rusty and all is thinking he will put up 40 points by just showing up. Its going to take some time to get back on track.

jmho

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 26 Panthers 24 Browns Offense has way more potential than you think....

Link Copied to Clipboard