Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Swish #1971671 09/19/22 02:10 PM
Legend
Legend
I personally think the Jets offense is better than Carolina. Their WRs were open all day long and Flacco is better than Baker at reading a defense and throwing it accurately.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
mgh888 #1971673 09/19/22 02:20 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
There are a lot of things to take in. Some of what I'm seeing on here doesn't make sense to me.

When you're up by 13 with two minutes on the clock, the loss isn't because Chubb scored the TD or York missed an extra point. It's because the defense collapsed. The onside kick wasn't unpredictable but when your own player muffs the ball, that isn't on the ST coach. It seems like the emotions of some fans are dictating their thought process.

And just for grins, let's break down this thought process which is ridiculous.The contention by Vers seems to be that some fans pay crazy money for ticket's, parking, beer and food, fight through the crowds all in an effort that they are not cheering for the Browns to win, but in hopes that they lose. That we go to the pickem pool and select the Browns to win, in hopes that we are wrong and they lose.

As for myself I have stuck up for Garrett, Stefanski and a host of others. It's not that I ever root against the Browns because I don't. I have simply lost the passion that I think qualifies me to be a "fan"atic.

This O played much better than I thought they could. When you hang 30 points on the board and lose to the Jets, your D has failed you. Everything else is mostly fodder and BS.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
bonefish #1971674 09/19/22 02:21 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by bonefish
There was no reason for Ward not to stay with him or for Delpit not to be over the top.

In fact we should have had one linebacker (JOK) and six DB's.

No receiver should have gotten behind the secondary.

Nathan Zegura and Joe Thomas were just talking about this play where Corey Davis scores the TD on the blown coverage. They said Ward seems to be the only player not in Cover 3.

Zegura explained how you can see Anthony Walker give hand signals to the defense.

Joe Thomas went on to say the only we he can explain it is that Ward just had a massive brain fart at a critical time. Thomas and Zegura had no explanation for why Ward just stopped covering Davis.

_____

This was an interesting perspective....

Connor Hughes
@Connor_J_Hughes
Football is a chess match — one of things I love most about it. Great example?

The #Jets 75-yard TD to Corey Davis.

No, it was not a bust by Denzel Ward. It was tremendous execution by #NYJ that was three quarters in the making (a thread with help up Next Gen)
https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1571892724890013700

Swish #1971677 09/19/22 02:30 PM
Legend
Legend
I agree Pit in that our offense was basically perfect. As in, it’s as well as I could ever hope us to play with our personnel. 30 points and controlling the game. Shameful to lose it.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
You have no idea what you are talking about. Get bent.

I totally agree. Why question the HC after such a horrible ending of the game? Bad luck Vers! That’s all it was. Had nothing to do with coaching skills and decision making. Only idiots suggest such stupid claims.

Swish #1971681 09/19/22 02:50 PM
Legend
Legend
j/c...

Didn't get to see the 2nd half (so I'm the real winner here!), hung out drinking a few beers watching the game with GM and left before halftime.

Maybe it's easier because I didn't "feel your pain", but look at it this way...

We've played two games. It's very easy to say we shouldn't have won them both, and just as easy to say we shouldn't have lost them both. The one we should have won -- we lost... the one we should have lost -- we won.

We're 1-1. Move forward with lessons learned.

I could be wrong, but I feel like this defense has been given too much liberty in "freelancing" based on what they see. "They" have pointed to communication errors and made excuses for poor execution. Time to "man up", individually and collectively. Time for Woods to demand accountability from himself and these players to fix this. There is way too much talent for these mental lapses.

Same with Stefanski. No excuses and no "we battled". If you have to step on toes and hurt feelings -- so be it -- be a leader.

This sucks. You can use the old cliché and say "it's only one game"; but the difference between 2-0 and 1-1 is huge when you're trying to build a bridge to Deshaun's return.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Floquinho #1971682 09/19/22 02:57 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
Look, you made a post trashing Stefanski earlier in the thread. I did not say a word. Others trashed him and I did not call them out. I made a football post. You called me out. How about you post your thoughts and I post mine w/out the confrontation and you telling me things like "Stop making excuses!"

Swish #1971684 09/19/22 03:04 PM
R
Legend
Legend
R
Flacco basically said it was the easiest game he's ever played.

Fire Woods. Blown coverages littered all over the last three years.

I read that Grossi said today Stefanski is on the hot seat. And he should be. He has to be forced to fix the issue. It's clear he won't get it fixed unless his seat is hot.

For 20+ years Browns fans have learned the hard way how precious wins are. Just can't lose yesterday's game. The Browns are huge on succession planning. I'm sure there is someone on staff who is slated as Woods replacement. Just do it now. It can't be worse. These first two games should have been domination and for the most part they were. Until blown coverages.

mgh888 #1971685 09/19/22 03:08 PM
Legend
Legend
What is trending with the Browns is defensive lapses.

It happened last year and it has happened in the first two games. The defense should be the strength of the team. In the last two seasons both in the draft and free agency numerous changes have been made with added players.

The secondary has high draft picks.

The linebackers have actually played well. JOK, Walker, and Phillips have played well.

There are no excuses for what happened in the Jets game. You can not allow a receiver to get behind the defense in that situation.

I find it hard to believe that after Chubb scored that the defense was not gathered together and told that. I don't know if that happened or not.

Players have to be accountable sometimes. And sometimes the coaches must as well.

I want to like Woods. I undersand what he wants to do defensively. But something is wrong there. You can not have the kind of failures this team has had.

Once it can be an anomaly. When it repeats. It is a problem that has to be addressed.

Rishuz #1971687 09/19/22 03:11 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
What was our record in the years before Stefanski got here? I know we were 6 and 10 the year before he got here. Somewhere close to .500 the year before if I recall. A 1-win season wasn't too long ago. A winless season not too long ago.

The guy comes in and fixes a broken qb, goes 11 and 5, wins a playoff game and is named NFL Coach of the Year.

Last year, he went 8 and 9 w/an injured qb who played like crap and many other injuries to players throughout the year.

This year, his starting QB is not playing and we are 1 and 1 and he's on the hot seat? I get that the Fabulous Baker Boys blame Stefanski and Berry for the departure of their hero. But, you should know better. Right?

V
Legend
Legend
V
I want to add this to my last post. I kept reading on here about how terrible we were going to be this year. One cat predicted 2 wins. Most had us winning around 6 games. Now, we are some playoff juggernaut while playing w/a backup qb. Btw----I'm not blaming JB for the loss. He played very well. But, the expectations of this team seem to be all over the place.

bonefish #1971690 09/19/22 03:17 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
I want to like Woods. I undersand what he wants to do defensively. But something is wrong there. You can not have the kind of failures this team has had.

Once it can be an anomaly. When it repeats. It is a problem that has to be addressed.

I would agree w/this. The breakdowns are alarming. Also, there were receivers for the Jets running free all game long. Hell, we could not even set the edge on many running plays. Woods needs to be held accountable. I just think it absurdly early to make a coaching change. Browns fans have always loved firing coaches. Hell, they wanted Bill Belichick fired and he is the greatest coach of all-time.

R
Legend
Legend
R
I'm not in favor of firing Stefanski. But he has shown either no care or no ability to get the defensive problems fixed. I am in favor of doing whatever it takes to get him to take action to fix the defense. I only care about results. He's responsible for the results. If Berry and/or Haslam met with him today and said "get it fixed or your fired" I'd be fine with that. Some people only respond to threats. He could give the offense to Van Pelt for the week and focus on the D.

Leaders who care about results will find a way to get it fixed. That's in all walks of life. Three years in and his D is still making the same mistakes. Is he a leader or a glorified OC?

Fix. The. Issues.

Swish #1971692 09/19/22 03:20 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V

Obviously, there is a communication issue at work here. We've heard this multiple times today. That should be fixable. Woods needs to get if fixed. Trouble is, it's a short week and I don't know how much practice time they will have.

Swish #1971693 09/19/22 03:26 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
I'm over yesterday's abysmal loss to the JETS.

JB played better than expected, calling him a starter is tantamount to calling Brian Hoyer a starter IMHO. He's a good game management QB with a decent passing skillset (far from stellar). But at the end of the day, he was much better than I expected. I can finally see why he won the job over Dobbs. But I wouldn't cry if Dobbs got the nod.

The offense put up enough points to win with a strong D. That strong D didn't show up. But the offense did all they were capable of getting done I think. Brissett's INT on the final drive wasn't any better or worse than Baker's INTs in fourth-quarter late answer attempts. But I'm not sure any QB could have been lucky enough to turn that defensive meltdown into a W in the final seconds.

Wood's D was simply not good, again.

Special teams might as well have stayed in the locker room.

I think we'll lose on Thursday. Tomlin just watched us get beat by the lowly Jets, he's salivating. Our entire coaching staff sucks at making any kind of adjustments during the game. But we will battle and work to get better.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
V
Legend
Legend
V
I just looked up our Defensive coaching staff. I haven't heard about any of these guys. Jeff Howard is our Passing Game Coordinator/Defensive Backs coach. Not a great resume. Time to have a pow-wow w/the main parties to get these breakdowns fixed. I think we need to change the lines of communication. I liked the idea that was brought up in an earlier tweet of having one green dot instead of alternating.

bonefish #1971697 09/19/22 03:41 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
I find it hard to believe that after Chubb scored that the defense was not gathered together and told that. I don't know if that happened or not.

Coach Kevin Stefanski had this to say about the blown coverages that led to a pair of Jets TDs: “Obviously, guys are not on the same page. It’s very, very clear what we were doing. We talked about it on the sidelines before everyone went out on the field. We talked to the entire defense about what they (the Jets) were about to do – which was throw it over our head. We can’t let that happen.”

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/20...ter-browns-loss-to-jets-terry-pluto.html

Legend
Legend
It did not seem to matter what the coverage was.

We got beat in press man, off man, and zone. Newsome got beat. Ward got beat. He blew that coverage on the first late TD even though Delpit should have had him deep over top.

Delpit looked he was out of position all day. Emerson got beat but not badly. He was there.

Receivers will make great catches at times.

But for Flacco to sit there and throw to so many open guys was disgusting.

Special teams play last year and this year has been poor. Coverage on returns inconsistent. York is not suppose to be the guy to make a tackle like he did yesterday.

There is no way Felton is a punt returner.
=============================================================================================

On the bright side Jacoby and Cooper were outstanding. We played really well on offense. There was a good mixture of plays. Different guys made catches.
The OL and the run game was terrific.

We have out played two teams completely until late in the fourth quarter. We should be 2-0.

Clowney will not play against the Steelers. Wright will start. Thomas will get time.

Even without Watt the Steelers are tough defensively. I am encouraged by what the offense has done.

I am disappointed in how poorly the defense has played. If they do not improve this season will go real bad very fast.

Swish #1971699 09/19/22 03:43 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
vers - I'm wondering since it has been mentioned about Stefanski and his offensive play design: Is it possible that Woods scheme is NOT taking advantage of the skills sets of his players? What do you think? Thanks.

The Browns finally have a leader in the building. It won't be long before Jim Schwartz is in charge. Thankfully.
The Beast #1971700 09/19/22 03:51 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted by The Beast
vers - I'm wondering since it has been mentioned about Stefanski and his offensive play design: Is it possible that Woods scheme is NOT taking advantage of the skills sets of his players? What do you think? Thanks.

It's possible. I really don't know. I haven't studied it enough to get a great feel for it. The communication issues are real, though. I'll watch closer on Thursday. I don't remember us having this much of a problem last year. In fact, the D was playing good ball for the better part of the season after a rocky start.

Swish #1971708 09/19/22 04:22 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I think one of the issues is that we haven't had a true free safety in a long time.
It is my contention that both JJ3 and Delpit are better in the box safeties then free safeties.
JMO

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
PitDAWG #1971711 09/19/22 05:04 PM
Legend
Legend
The onside kick wasn't unpredictable but when your own player muffs the ball, that isn't on the ST coach. It seems like the emotions of some fans are dictating their thought process.
Our player didn't muff the ball. The player was Amari Cooper. The ball came right through as expected because it was a very well executed onside kick. The 2 Browns up men picked up 2 of the Jets but there was nobody to pick up the 3rd one. He just wanted to ball more than Cooper. Cooper waited back, hoping it would go out of bounds, the Jets guy was going all out because he is a special teams guy, Amari Cooper was not looking like he wanted to meet this guy at full speed because he is WR1 on our team..... when it looked like the Jets guy was going to beat him to it, he took a swat at it to try to knock it out of bounds at the last second. Fault Cooper for a half-ass effort, fault the coaches for putting WR1 out there to get clocked by a special teams guy at full speed.. fault whoever you want..

Lots of fire Woods, got it.. special teams, giving up a fake punt, missing an XP, losing an onside kick... also had a horrible day. (Punter was good)..

yebat' Putin
Swish #1971712 09/19/22 05:05 PM
Legend
Legend
Bingo. No free safety is hitting the nail on the head. It’s glaring, and it has been since, like, forever.

M
Legend
Legend
M
I want to add this to my last post. I kept reading on here about how terrible we were going to be this year. One cat predicted 2 wins. Most had us winning around 6 games. Now, we are some playoff juggernaut while playing w/a backup qb. Btw----I'm not blaming JB for the loss. He played very well. But, the expectations of this team seem to be all over the place.

I think this almost falls into the gaslighting category. . . Because some fans had low expectations for the season, it's implied that it's unreasonable to question a game where the coaching staff threw away a sure fire win in the most brutal and "Browns" way possible. I disagree.

I'll repeat, changes to coaching staff aren't going to happen. Imma gone focus on the bright spot that was Brissett playing well. Hoping without much justification that the D sorts itself out in a hurry.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
1 member likes this: PrplPplEater
Milk Man #1971719 09/19/22 05:45 PM
Legend
Legend
That almost makes it worse.

Because once on the field those players should have been screaming at each other.

I am a Myles fan. He is a captain. The best player on the team. A team leader. He talked about being a pro in reference to Winfrey.

He made one tackle. He was playing against a second string player. For him to say “I mean the more disappointing thing was the booing at the end.”

He should have said we deserve to be booed.

This was a horrible loss. It is hard to win in the NFL. The Ravens fell apart yesterday. The Bengals went to the Super Bowl and they are 0-2.
The Steelers this year are probably as bad as they will ever be.

You can not give games away like yesterday.

Accountable better be the word of today. Stefanski needs to crack the whip and make sure everyone is on notice.

Thursday is important. Not just to win. But to set in motion that there will be no excuses.

Swish #1971723 09/19/22 05:56 PM
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
This defense has been together for 3 years. That is an eternity. They look like they just met each other for the first time the morning of the panthers game.

I understand that you can't just fire a coach after a bad game. But this defense has been abysmal/over-rated for 3 years. When it counts, they choke. And they always have. Blaming Chubb for scoring? Are you crazy? No one thought he was getting in the endzone on that play, chubb included. Looking back, so many things would have changed the outcome. One of those Hunt runs...if he stays inbounds, game over. the near sack from Myles...game over. Recovered on-sides kick... etc.

This defense cannot stop anyone. I realize that no one is losing their job for this, but the only thing Joe woods' defense does on a consistent basis, is look terrible. I've NEVER understood the force-field Priefer has around him. That man has consistently fielded a clown show STs.

We can't win this year with this defensive scheme and this roster. The other units have to be perfect. The Offense almost was. Special Teams will never be perfect. And it is only a matter of time beore we lose a game directly because of Felton on returns. Unbelievable that they keep putting him in that situation.

Swish #1971737 09/19/22 08:01 PM
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
hold on.....why the hell am i seeing people on the media and articles talking about the browns should've kneeled? like blaming chubb for scoring?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Swish #1971738 09/19/22 08:17 PM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Not Chubb as much as Stefanski. We’re playing with a true backup quarterback and need all the wins that we can get before Deshaun steps in. Stefanski should be coaching like his life depends on it. Calling a timeout when we were on their 10 up by 7 would’ve been wise to get a strategy together. - Maybe tell Chubb to or whomever to gain as much yardage in that situation without scoring. -Like I said above, even if we don’t score or pick up a chip shot field goal, had we focused on the clock, the worst that could have happened is the Jets get the ball within their 10, down by 7, no timeouts and 25 seconds on the clock. This wouldn’t have happened if we had a seasoned hc.

bonefish #1971742 09/19/22 08:26 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

For him to say “I mean the more disappointing thing was the booing at the end.”

He should have said we deserve to be booed.

I wish he would have said something more along the lines of:
I mean the more disappointing thing was the booing at the end.
I can't believe how we let our fans down.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
RememberMuni #1971745 09/19/22 08:41 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
Not Chubb as much as Stefanski. We’re playing with a true backup quarterback and need all the wins that we can get before Deshaun steps in. Stefanski should be coaching like his life depends on it. Calling a timeout when we were on their 10 up by 7 would’ve been wise to get a strategy together. - Maybe tell Chubb to or whomever to gain as much yardage in that situation without scoring. -Like I said above, even if we don’t score or pick up a chip shot field goal, had we focused on the clock, the worst that could have happened is the Jets get the ball within their 10, down by 7, no timeouts and 25 seconds on the clock. This wouldn’t have happened if we had a seasoned hc.

Muni - I'm sorry but that is some LOSER Crap!!... Yes, the logic is ok with it but your Defense has to defend with 1:55 on the clock and up 13. Sorry, I dont want to hear anything about telling Chubb to do the work for the defense!! Maybe we should have Chubb play defense, pass rush and cover receivers while he is at it!!! A good, well coached Defense just makes the stop. A poorly coached team, that cant even play zone defense at the end of the game, were the basic concept is not letting anyone behind you, gives up points in 1:55... then blames the offense!!l.. That is a indication that some in our fan base has turned loser also!

1 member likes this: PitDAWG
RememberMuni #1971746 09/19/22 08:51 PM
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
but remember there was a TO taken by the jets before the 2 min warning. we were gonna need either a 1st down to continue to run the clock, or a cheap FG to extend the lead. on another team, Chubb just made any of those decisions irrelevant. and lets not forget that our kicker missed the xp, or we're at least talking about what happened in OT. that meltdown is all on the defensive ST side of the football.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1971749 09/19/22 08:57 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M

Milk Man #1971751 09/19/22 09:13 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Milk Man

I don't understand that at all Milk man

Chubb is a RB

Let him make TD's

Make your D responsible

that statement is just wrong in so many ways

a coach covering another coaches ass

plain and simple

if i'm Chubb, there's a finger being pointed

not at

up !

DeisleDawg #1971753 09/19/22 09:24 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Myself, I'm of the opinion that if you can put 6 on the board (7), you do it. If you were up 1, you're now up 8.

No one can count on the d to give up what OUR d did in the last 1:55.

DeisleDawg #1971758 09/19/22 09:33 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
It is not Nick Chubb's fault this team lost. The defense and ST play blew this game. However, when Chubb scored it did create the .01% chance for the Jets to have an opportunity to come back. Chubb goes out or slides down at the one yard line it's a first down and Brissett takes three straight knees to end the game.

Kevin Stefanski has told Chubb not to score in game before so the the team could take a knee and ice it. See Browns vs Texans in 2020.

From Jason Lloyd article...

Stefanski’s code word for his tailbacks, at least it was two years ago, was “no mas.” That’s what he called in 2020 in a game at Houston when the Browns led 10-7 in the final minute and the Texans were out of timeouts. Nick Chubb’s orders that day were to pick up the first down but don’t score so the Browns could run out the clock.

From ESPN article today on Browns blowing a game where they had a 99.9% win probability...

Chubb rumbles around left end for a 12-yard touchdown, eluding cornerback D.J. Reed in the backfield and breaking a tackle attempt by safety Lamarcus Joyner at the 1-yard line. It turns out to be a mistake. Chubb should've stopped short of the end zone, which would've allowed the Browns to run out the clock. The Jets had no timeouts remaining. Score: Browns 30, Jets 17. Jets' probability to lose: 99.9%.

Jets coach Robert Saleh: "I've never been so happy for a missed tackle in my life. That was our only chance."

Reed: "It happened at the right time [smiles]. Serious, though: Chubb is probably the best running back to play the game. Lot of respect for that dude."

Jets quarterback Joe Flacco: "Obviously, when he scores, you're thinking, 'OK, that is not what he's supposed to do.' But I'm sure [the Browns] are thinking, 'OK, it's 30-17.'"

Browns coach Kevin Stefanski: "That's on me to communicate that to the huddle. Having said that, we need to close that game out.”

https://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/...f-losing-into-a-wild-win-over-the-browns

Again anyone blaming Chubb for this loss is being ridiculous. Would Stefanski prefer to have told him not to score again this time, it appears so, but it should never have got to that point. The defense puked all over themselves, blew the game and special teams slipped in the puke creating their own mess. This loss was just a meltdown of unbelievable proportions defying all odds.

Milk Man #1971774 09/19/22 10:01 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
Well said.

6 members like this: Ballpeen, PitDAWG, FATE
Milk Man #1971777 09/19/22 10:08 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
right or wrong

It was a 7-10 game

The Browns didn't have a comfortable lead as they did yesterday

two reasons why the Browns lost

D and ST's

When it becomes a point that telling one of the greatest RB's in the league not to score

then there's a serious problem with

the D and ST's !

Swish #1971780 09/19/22 10:19 PM
Legend
Legend
Jimmy D is right on the nose

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by The Beast

It's possible. I really don't know. I haven't studied it enough to get a great feel for it. The communication issues are real, though. I'll watch closer on Thursday. I don't remember us having this much of a problem last year. In fact, the D was playing good ball for the better part of the season after a rocky start.
On Red Zone tonight, Donovan mentioned that this is how the Browns secondary started early last year but by the last half of the season they playing at a high level (he mentioned Baltimore and Cincinnati games). He then mentioned that maybe Woods has added a little more to the scheme and the guys aren't really on the same page yet. He was critical of the whole "not playing together in preseason" which I highly agree with. You simply cannot expect guys sit around in August (meaning NO game speed plays at all) and then expect them to come on firing on all cylinders. Jerod Cherry basically said it's about a 4-6 game stretch before guys are really in game shape with the training camps and preseason games are treated. It's not just a Cleveland thing either. I would bet that teams that did play their starters for portions of the preseason are ahead of teams that didn't (at least in September). If Woods did add things to the scheme, maybe it's time to simplify so the guys can get to that comfort level (if that is the issue as opposed to basic on field communication).

The Browns finally have a leader in the building. It won't be long before Jim Schwartz is in charge. Thankfully.
Milk Man #1971787 09/19/22 10:33 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by Milk Man
Well said.

I love this guy. Always have. He tells it like it is and pulls no punches. If anyone deserves to see the Browns win the Super Bowl, it's Jim Donovan.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 30 Jets 31 Post Game

Link Copied to Clipboard