Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
It was a bad week for your boy and ketchup. Lol

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
B
Legend
Legend
B
She was 12, I was 30....lol...what a perv.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
WTH is that supposed to mean? Trash ass post. It was his wife when they were dating, she was born in 51 and 24 in this pic. So sad. Trump with his daughter in a provocative pose after telling the world he would do his daughter... Now you guys run with this. Shameful.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/23/22 09:51 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

It's easy to see who has the perv mind here... you people are disgusting. The guy acknowledged a teacher he had known since she was little at a speech to teachers and you make him out to be a pedo, while your entire party is chock full of them.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/23/22 09:57 PM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

It's easy to see who has the perv mind here... you people are disgusting. The guy acknowledged a teacher he had known since she was little at a speech to teachers and you make him out to be a pedo, while your entire party is chock full of them.

You have no place to throw shade when libtards are doing stuff like this:

Libtard Hospital And Schools Giving Kink Sex Toys To Children.

Sickening. There is a term for this: Grooming

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
What a trash article. I don't believe any of that BS. You have brain rot. reDtards, PFFFT.

E
Legend
Legend
E
The truth is hard for you to hear. Suck it up. Its your ilk doing that.

If you dont like fox news, heres another. Theres more if you google it.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/05/chicago-hospital-teams-with-schools-to-promote-sex-toys-to-kids/

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
So you offer another reDtard rag? rofl You better put the drink down now.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Suck it up. You represent the party of child groomers.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: Ballpeen
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
LMAO, every link on google is to a reDtard rag OR some conspiracy site. Beyond Binary: Gender in Schools is the topic that has all those red panties in a ruffle. A type of GOPer trigger topic similar to critical race theory in the way MAGAts react. But because scholars study it and the words confuse the average bubba, it has to be pedos. You can't make this level of stupid up IMHO. I don't even know where you got the sex toys bit. Dolls with privates or something? I'm sure no teacher is handing a kid a dildo. Maybe before you spread trash like this, you should educate yourself. Unlike those google links you claimed were all over, this link will take you to a few thousand scholarly articles about the subject and the long evolution that brought us here. Let me know if you need help reading them.

Click here for Facts

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/23/22 11:23 PM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Maybe you should read the actual articles. And reduce your drug intake.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
My drug intake is perfect; thank you very much. And I read two over-the-top hyperbolic articles chock full of words like pedo, libtards, liberal cabal, etc. They rank right up there with the excellent reporting on 4chan. rolleyes

I hope a bunch of reDtards leave their brains to science so we can figure out how a fat orange criminal loser turned 70 million GOPers into idiots.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/23/22 11:29 PM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Then you skipped tye actual content of the article. Hope your grand children enjoy being sexually groomed, convinced they are trans, and given sex toys by their woke libtard teachers.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Suck it up. You represent the party of child groomers.

Eve, we aren't dealing with normal people around here, so having a normal conversation is impossible. Heck, even Bill Maher is turning against these people.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: EveDawg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Donald Trump shares Truth Social photo proclaiming him as second only to Jesus
Joshua Zitser 3 hours ago

Former President Donald Trump shared a post on his Truth Social account on Friday, declaring him as "second" only to Jesus.

The post by Truth Social user @austinnegrete said: "Jesus is the Greatest. President @realDonaldTrump is the second greatest."

It accompanied an image of a painting of Jesus by artist Dan Wilson.

Trump "ReTruthed," or reposted, the Jesus comparison to his 4.1 million Truth Social followers.

It isn't the first time that the former president's supporters have compared him to Jesus.

In 2019, Georgia Rep. Barry Loudermilk claimed Jesus was treated more fairly before his crucifixion than Trump was treated throughout his first impeachment.

"When Jesus was falsely accused of treason, Pontius Pilate gave Jesus the opportunity to face his accusers," said Loudermilk during a debate on the House floor, per TIME magazine. "During that sham trial, Pontius Pilate afforded more rights to Jesus than the Democrats have afforded this President in this process."

In the same year, The Washington Post reported that white, conservative evangelicals who approved of Trump's performance as president promoted the idea that he was heaven-sent.

Trump has made these grand proclamations himself. In August 2019, Trump told reporters in reference to trade with China: "I am the chosen one." He also shared tweets describing him as the "King of Israel" and "the second coming of God."

And in October 2020, per the Independent, he claimed to have had a conversation where somebody told him he was the most famous person in the world. Trump told his supporters in North Carolina that Jesus Christ was actually more famous than him.

Insider contacted Trump's post-presidency office for comment on Saturday morning but did not immediately receive a response.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-shares-post-proclaiming-him-second-only-to-jesus-2022-9

All kinds of bat crap crazy

Last edited by Jester; 09/24/22 08:18 AM.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
P
Legend
Legend
P
Eve, we aren't dealing with normal people around here, so having a normal conversation is impossible.

When you think everyone who tries to help common people are communists I would be careful trying to classify what normal is.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
So Ted Cruz is basically saying republicans are a bunch of scared little weaklings afraid of trump.
We knew that, he's finally admitting it out loud

Ted Cruz said Republicans don't criticize Trump because if they do, 'he turns around and punches them in the face' for it.
Katie Balevic

Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas said his Republican peers are hesitant to criticize former President Donald Trump because if they do, Trump "turns around and punches them in the face."

Cruz made the comments at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin on Saturday while speaking to The Washington Examiner's David Drucker.

"Why are people reluctant on the Republican side to criticize Donald Trump? It's a number of things," Cruz said. "Unlike many people in politics, if someone criticizes him, he turns around and punches them in the face."

Cruz said he witnessed meetings in which "different Republican senators would criticize" Trump, who would then "spend the whole meeting just slamming them with a stick."

"I like what we accomplished under Trump. I think there's an incredible record of policy victories," Cruz said. "I disagree with a lot of the things Donald Trump says. And I made a decision that I wasn't going to be giving color commentary on MSNBC for every tweet or every statement that was obviously indefensible."

"I think that's the right balance, and I'll tell you for any Republican, that was a complicated decision: How do you deal with Trump?" Cruz added. "When he does things that are good and praise-worthy, I will praise him, and when he says things I disagree with, I'm just not going to engage in the day-to-day color commentary."

Cruz and Trump were staunch opponents in the 2016 presidential election, during which time Trump made several disparaging comments about Cruz and his family, though he later apologized. Cruz later became one of Trump's strongest allies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cruz-gop-wont-criticize-trump-he-punches-them-in-face-2022-9

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
A human scab. Running like a criminal.

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
"I think that's the right balance, and I'll tell you for any Republican, that was a complicated decision: How do you deal with Trump?" Cruz added. "When he does things that are good and praise-worthy, I will praise him, and when he says things I disagree with, I'm just not going to engage in the day-to-day color commentary."

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

"The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict."

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

"There comes a time when silence is betrayal."

So many famous quotes apply to this quote from Ted Cruz - what a total POS.

Last edited by mgh888; 09/27/22 10:03 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
2 members like this: Jester, PortlandDawg
Legend
Legend
A man who helped get migrants on DeSantis flights to Martha's Vineyard says he feels betrayed: 'I never ever, ever knew it was a governor' behind the stunt

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-helped-migrants-desantis-flights-160958598.html

A man who helped recruit migrants to get on flights bound for Martha's Vineyard as part of a stunt by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis earlier this month says he feels deceived and had no idea that the Republican politician was behind the operation.

"I have nothing to do with the deception," the man, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said during an interview with CNN published on Tuesday.

"I was always aware that it was a benefactor who was paying for things. I repeat I never ever, ever knew it was a governor or politician, so my only will was to help people," the recruiter said, adding that "yes, of course," he feels betrayed.

The man, also a migrant, told CNN that he was living on the streets of San Antonio, Texas, for about a month before he met a woman identified as "Perla," who he said roped him into the scheme.

He said the woman made an offer to him, promising him money, food, and clothes as long as he found other migrants willing to get on flights to Massachusetts from Texas.

She also gave the man $10 McDonald's gift certificates to give to those who agreed to get on the planes, the man told CNN.

"She had told me that the people who were going to Massachusetts, before I sent them, she had told me that they were going to receive them," the man told CNN. "They were going to be given shelter, a place to stay. They were going to help them with the language, and those who had children, they were going to study."

About 50 migrants, mostly from Venezuela, were taken on two chartered planes to the upscale liberal Massachusetts island of Martha's Vineyard unannounced from Texas on September 14.

The flights were organized by DeSantis, an outspoken critic of the Biden administration's immigration policies.

A Boston-based nonprofit has since filed a federal class action lawsuit on behalf of a group of the migrants against DeSantis and other Florida officials, alleging that they carried out a "scheme to defraud vulnerable immigrants to advance a political motive."

The suit says that the migrants were persuaded with $10 McDonald's gift certificates and false promises of employment, housing, and other assistance to get them to board the planes out of San Antonio, Texas.

A woman identified as "Perla" and a man identified as "Emanuel" are named in the lawsuit, which says they waited outside of shelters in Texas and persuaded migrants with $10 gift certificates to tell them about the transport "pretending to be good Samaritans offering humanitarian assistance."

The recruiter who spoke to CNN said his "only intention was to help the people so they could get some stability."

"Everything was always voluntary. No one was ever forced to do anything," he added.

The man said once the migrants touched down in Martha's Vineyard, he received a worried message from one of them after they realized that no one was expecting them.

"There's nothing here. We're adrift here, these people didn't even know we would arrive," said part of the message, CNN reported.

The man told CNN that he then contacted the woman identified as "Perla," who texted him: "Tell them to call the numbers we gave them. The church. The state has to take care of them."

Locals on Martha's Vineyard quickly came to the aid of the migrants who were later relocated to a military base in Cape Cod that's designated as an emergency shelter.

An attorney representing a group of the migrants told Insider last week that the immigrants have been left "traumatized" by the stunt.

_______

couple things:

1. from just a political perspective, good on the GOP for highlighting some of the hypocrisy coming from liberal elitist, such as the ones who are part of the Martha's Vineyard demographic.

2. if evidence is confirmed to show that the governor of florida is using taxpayer funds to intentionally human traffick migrants to cities across the country for a political stunt, i hope he is publicly arrested, convicted, and thrown in prison.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Thats not human trafficking. You should look up the definition.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Thats not human trafficking. You should look up the definition.

Human trafficking involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act. Every year, millions of men, women, and children are trafficked worldwide – including right here in the United States. It can happen in any community and victims can be any age, race, gender, or nationality. Traffickers might use the following methods to lure victims into trafficking situations:

Violence
Manipulation
False promises of well-paying jobs
Romantic relationships
Language barriers, fear of their traffickers, and/or fear of law enforcement frequently keep victims from seeking help, making human trafficking a hidden crime.

Traffickers look for people who are easy targets for a variety of reasons, including:

Psychological or emotional vulnerability
Economic hardship
Lack of a social safety net
Natural disasters
Political instability
The trauma caused by the traffickers can be so great that many may not identify themselves as victims or ask for help, even in highly public settings.

The 3 most common types of human trafficking are sex trafficking, forced labor, and debt bondage. Forced labor, also known as involuntary servitude, is the biggest sector of trafficking in the world, according to the U.S. Department of State. Debt bondage is another form of human trafficking in which an individual is forced to work in order to pay a debt.

Sex trafficking disproportionately affects women and children and involves forced participation in commercial sex acts. In the United States, any child under the age of 18 who has been involved in a commercial sex act is considered a trafficking victim. Women and girls make up 80% of the people trafficked transnationally. Yearly, traffickers exploit 1 million children in the commercial sex trade.

Perceptions of human trafficking often involve women forced into prostitution. This is just one aspect of human trafficking. Survivors of trafficking also include men and children, and these survivors are exploited by any number of means. Victims may be forced into any of the following types of labor, among others:

• domestic servitude
• agricultural work
• manufacturing
• janitorial services
• hotel services
• construction
• health and elder care
• hair and nail salons
• prostitution
• strip club dancing

Some survivors are “mail-order” brides who believe they are going to a new country for marriage, but instead are enslaved. All nationalities and ethnic groups are vulnerable to human trafficking. Any given country may be a source of forced labor, a place of transit, or a destination.

https://sf-hrc.org/what-human-trafficking

reminder to the board: this is similar to a conservative telling someone to learn their history, who themselves don't know their history.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Legend
Legend
so anyway,

lets be clear here: this is what we know about NOW. i can only imagine the amount of crap that will be coming out in the coming weeks due to investigations. i hope this was the actions of individuals acting on their own, and not sponsored by the state.

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
Similar to CONSERVATIVES?

Hey, you don't like me, okay, I get that. I do happen to know a fair amount about human trafficking, and sex trafficking thanks to a cousin that WAS a pastor in the Atlanta area. The baldies, as their called. The way kids get caught up, kidnapped, drugged, etc. Even young adults.

It's sickening to me.

Legend
Legend
yes, thats what i said. Eve's response is similar to when conservatives tell people to know their history despite not knowing their history.

there's nothing incorrect about that comment.

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
Okay. But, you made it about conservatives. Not me.

Now, perhaps you will come after me, perhaps not. But I do know a few on here that will.

Legend
Legend
i didnt even bother you. do you want to have an argument? i guess i can make up something on the fly and we can go at it, if you'd like. let me know.

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
I didn't bother you. I replied to a statement you made. It's fine, you can make something up if you wish - that's what this board does.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
I didn't bother you. I replied to a statement you made. It's fine, you can make something up if you wish - that's what this board does.

ok cool since this is what you want:

why do you always reply to me based on my response to someone else?

will i, Swish the Great Habitual DT prisoner, ever experience a time where Arch replies/response to the ACTUAL article i post, instead of the RESPONSE i post to someone else?

or do i need to go ahead and chalk that up to the game?

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
I don't know.

"reminder to the board: this is similar to a conservative telling someone to learn their history, who themselves don't know their history"

You have another post in a different thread insinuating all MAGA's support that person from Italy.

This is what happens when we generalize.

I AM conservative. I voted for Trump . Over? Hillary. But I get castigated and labeled immediately. Have it your way. We can fight, if you want. It seems no one wants to have a conversation.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Explain how theyre being forced or coerced into labor against their will. They came to this country on their own. They got transported to a sanctuary city that is open to them. Thats not human trafficking.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
ok but you see what i mean? even when given the chance to just give your thoughts on the article/issue at hand, you still won't.

you keep getting mad about the generalizations, but then you never seem to get around to posting thoughts on the actual issue directly, which then leads to the implication that says you fit that generalization.

will you give your thoughts on the new italian PM, the things she has said, supported, and associated with? or will you continue trying to convince me that you're a conservative for some reason.

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
I don't know a damned thing about the Italian pm, nor do I need to. There. Italy is NOT my country. I'm not from there, at any point. I've never been there. I don't care. The italian people apparently voted.

I don't watch FOX news, only time I hear about Tucker Carlson is on here. The end.

Legend
Legend
Please teach me about why you feel like you do. IMO sending them to a City where people voted for their right to stay, yet don't want them i their community is OK. I would really like to know bro.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
so these migrants were coerced and lied to by people intentionally using their situation to illegally transport them to other cities.

Eve, was there an official agreement between the sponsor/state and the local authority the migrants arrived in to receive said migrants? no

were these migrants told that they were being relocated under false pretense? yes.

were the arrangements with the local authorities of destination that the sponsor/state told the migrants were headed a lie? yes

unlawful restraint can be done by force, intimidation, or deception, right? were the migrants deceived? yes.

so you seem to think that in order to be a human trafficking victim, it requires force at all times. Eve, are you claiming that women who end up sex trafficking victims are somehow NOT victims, because there was a instance in the timeline were the woman voluntarily took an action -such as getting on a plane - despite being deceived into the act?

you know the answer to that question, but watch you come back with some lame ass response with some tired version of "thats different".

so, we have migrants coerced into being transported by a sponsor and/or state under the notion that there will be educational and work opportunities, despite no arrangements being made with the local authorities at the final destination.

sounds a lot like human trafficking to me.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Please teach me about why you feel like you do. IMO sending them to a City where people voted for their right to stay, yet don't want them i their community is OK. I would really like to know bro.

see my response i just made to Eve.

just because its a successful political stunt doesn't mean its justified to intentionally commit the crime to make the point. still consequences to actions, right?

so we got crimes committed. the only thing now is how high up the food chain does it go? at least in texas, straight to the governor. florida? we will see.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
I don't know a damned thing about the Italian pm, nor do I need to. There. Italy is NOT my country. I'm not from there, at any point. I've never been there. I don't care. The italian people apparently voted.

I don't watch FOX news, only time I hear about Tucker Carlson is on here. The end.

so based on this post, does this mean that in any future discussions dealing with international politics, you won't be posting in those threads because you aren't from <insert country>?

just want to make sure i FULLY understand you.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Not disagreeing with you bro, but also not agreeing with you. As I have posted many times on these boards I am against illegal imagrants. However I am always for legal immagrants.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Republicans, what they have become pt.6

Link Copied to Clipboard