Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
E
Legend
Legend
E
You cant make up your own definition.

Human traffing involves forcing people into labor against their will. That didnt happen.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Not disagreeing with you bro, but also not agreeing with you. As I have posted many times on these boards I am against illegal imagrants. However I am always for legal immagrants.

right but that support or non-support has nothing to do with the issue of state governments illegally transporting migrants across state lines for a political stunt.

like, i dont have to be against illegal immigrant AND support a state lying to migrants about why they're being relocated to a certain city. that's two different issues.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
You cant make up your own definition.

Human traffing involves forcing people into labor against their will. That didnt happen.

but i didn't make up my own definition, and you're the one trying to narrow the definition. strange.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Its not strange. Its not human trafficing either.

No Craps Given
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by Swish
so these migrants
illegal
were coerced and lied to by people intentionally using their situation to illegally transport them to other cities.

Eve, was there an official agreement between the sponsor/state and the local authority the migrants arrived in to receive said migrants? no
was there an agreement with the states the illegals showed up in?
were these migrants told that they were being relocated under false pretense? yes.

were the arrangements with the local authorities of destination that the sponsor/state told the migrants were headed a lie? yes
Did the states the illegals showed up have pre knowledge, or not?
unlawful restraint can be done by force, intimidation, or deception, right? were the migrants deceived? yes.

so you seem to think that in order to be a human trafficking victim, it requires force at all times. Eve, are you claiming that women who end up sex trafficking victims are somehow NOT victims, because there was a instance in the timeline were the woman voluntarily took an action -such as getting on a plane - despite being deceived into the act?

you know the answer to that question, but watch you come back with some lame ass response with some tired version of "thats different".

so, we have migrants coerced into being transported by a sponsor and/or state under the notion that there will be educational and work opportunities, despite no arrangements being made with the local authorities at the final destination.

sounds a lot like human trafficking to me.
There were no promises for the illegals in the states they came to. You expect florida and texas to just take them all in and make them cozy and offer jobs? Why NOT send them to the sanctuary states, just like they showed up unannounced in the other states? That is NOT human trafficking, unless you consider those illegals them selves human traffickers.

I though, as we've been told hundreds of times by this admin and Kamala, that the illegals were under control. I guess not. Just need Florida and Texas, and Arizona and new mexico to handle them all.

YOu wanna let them in? But, keep them somewhere else. Got it.

Legend
Legend
No, bro... the only thing illegal was their "illegal transportation".

rofl GTHOH

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Swish
Not disagreeing with you bro, but also not agreeing with you. As I have posted many times on these boards I am against illegal imagrants. However I am always for legal immagrants.

right but that support or non-support has nothing to do with the issue of state governments illegally transporting migrants across state lines for a political stunt.

like, i dont have to be against illegal immigrant AND support a state lying to migrants about why they're being relocated to a certain city. that's two different issues.
I agree 110 percent about a political stunt.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Its not strange. Its not human trafficing either.

yea, it's definitely strange, and definitely human trafficking. moving on.

Originally Posted by archbolddawg
[quote=Swish] illegal

so the way/justification in which the state lies and illegally transports migrants is determined by whether or not they're legal? interesting.

was there an agreement with the states the illegals showed up in?

that has nothing to do with what the state authority does with the illegal immigrants between other states. try to keep up here.

Did the states the illegals showed up have pre knowledge, or not?

so with illegal immigrants, it's not prior knowledge, but whats called wilful blindness. this would apply if the migrants in questioned knew they were being transported as a political stunt, and knew that the arrangement told to them by the sponsor/state was false. the answer to that would be no, because the migrants believed they were being relocated to another city/state for educational and job opportunities.

prior knowledge applies to the sponsor/state who KNEW what they were telling the migrants were wrong prior to the coercion, but still either committed the criminal act, or did nothing to stop it. what determines whether its knowledge or wilful blindness is whether or not the sponsor/state knew the actual fact at hand.

There were no promises for the illegals in the states they came to. You expect florida and texas to just take them all in and make them cozy and offer jobs? Why NOT send them to the sanctuary states, just like they showed up unannounced in the other states? That is NOT human trafficking, unless you consider those illegals them selves human traffickers.

I though, as we've been told hundreds of times by this admin and Kamala, that the illegals were under control. I guess not. Just need Florida and Texas, and Arizona and new mexico to handle them all.

YOu wanna let them in? But, keep them somewhere else. Got it.

again, the actions of the illegal immigrant does not give the sponsor/state authority to commit it's own crimes.

that's like saying because i stabbed somebody and arrested, the officers can then legally come into the holding cell and beat the crap out of me if they choose. it doesn't work like that. it's NEVER worked like that. why in god's name are you posting as if it works like that?

but look at the first thing you posted. bro this whole post made it clear you're ok with the mistreatment of human beings by the state simply based on whether or not they legally came here. good god.

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
Nah. What I'm NOT okay with is the southern states being required to house and feed illegals, while northern states can call themselves sanctuary states and sanctuary cities, but then grope when illegals show up there.

I'm not okay with mistreatment of anyone, bro. Here's what SHOULD be done - ship them back from where they came from. If you aren't okay with that, and you're not okay with southern states shipping some of the illegals to northern states, you have no ground to stand on. Illegals.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
She struggles with English bro.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Here's a question brainiac; if it's not human trafficking, why is it being investigated for human trafficking?

E
Legend
Legend
E
Because libtards struggle with reality.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
I'm not okay with mistreatment of anyone, bro. Here's what SHOULD be done - ship them back from where they came from.

1. In this case the 'Martha's Vineyard Migrants' fled Venezuela to escape mistreatment. Sending them back is most certainly a death sentence.
2. And they aren't "illegals." As asylum seekers, they are allowed to be here legally until their hearings decide their status. Most have fam or other support in towns all over the US, and are allowed to go there legally.

This is a "facts only" post.

Just trying to keep the conversation real.

Carry on, Dawgs.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Here's a question brainiac; if it's not human trafficking, why is it being investigated for human trafficking?

Um... 'Libtards' aren't opening these investigations. Law Enforcement is.
This is happening.
In Real Life.

Struggle with that.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Per the Department of homeland security website, here is their webpage on what human trafficking is.
I don't know enough details to say yay or nay, but read this and you decide

What Is Human Trafficking?
Human trafficking involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act. Every year, millions of men, women, and children are trafficked worldwide – including right here in the United States. It can happen in any community and victims can be any age, race, gender, or nationality. Traffickers might use the following methods to lure victims into trafficking situations:

Violence
Manipulation
False promises of well-paying jobs
Romantic relationships
Language barriers, fear of their traffickers, and/or fear of law enforcement frequently keep victims from seeking help, making human trafficking a hidden crime.

Traffickers look for people who are easy targets for a variety of reasons, including:

Psychological or emotional vulnerability
Economic hardship
Lack of a social safety net
Natural disasters
Political instability
The trauma caused by the traffickers can be so great that many may not identify themselves as victims or ask for help, even in highly public settings.

Many myths and misconceptions exist. Recognizing key indicators of human trafficking is the first step in identifying victims and can help save a life. Not all indicators listed are present in every human trafficking situation, and the presence or absence of any of the indicators is not necessarily proof of human trafficking.

The safety of the public as well as the victim is important. Do not attempt to confront a suspected trafficker directly or alert a victim to any suspicions. It is up to law enforcement to investigate suspected cases of human trafficking.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Not sure why the link came across as a non accessible video

https: //www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign/what-human-trafficking
Here is the link, I added a space after the https: in the address

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Rep. Matt Gaetz Admits To Absurd GOP Priority If They Win Back House
Lee Moran
Tue, September 27, 2022, 3:02 AM·2 min read

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) all but admitted this week that he doesn’t care about enacting policy if the GOP wins control of the House in the November election.

Instead, the Donald Trump-adoring Florida Republican said control of the chamber should be primarily used to settle scores with Democrats.

Gaetz, appearing on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast, called on Republicans to “open up every vector of attack” on Democrats as he echoed GOP calls for the impeachment of President Joe Biden and senior members of his administration for unspecified reasons.

The Republican mandate in this year’s midterm elections is “not to go hold hands in the warm spring rain with the Democrats, it is to investigate them, hold them accountable and we can do that without the Senate, without the White House,” Gaetz continued.

“And that’s why it should be investigations first (and) policy, bill-making to support the lobbyists and the PACs as a far, far diminished priority,” added Gaetz, who reportedly remains under investigation in a sex trafficking probe. He denies any wrongdoing.

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-matt-gaetz-admits-absurd-070213142.html

E
Legend
Legend
E
Once again, where is the forced labor or forced sex?

No Craps Given
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted by Jester
Human trafficking involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act.

What labor was obtained by sending them to marthas vineyard?

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
E
Legend
Legend
E
Libtards have reading comprehension problems.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by Clemdawg

Um... 'Libtards' aren't opening these investigations. Law Enforcement is.
This is happening.
In Real Life.

Struggle with that.

Seems you struggle a lot. Law Enforcement hasnt accused them of a crime.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
i already posted the same thing, jester.

but some of these posters will justify anything to mistreat human beings, simply based on whether or not "illegal" is attached to the label.

i cant have a conversation with people who clearly view other human beings as sub-human.

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Did I miss something in all these conversations? Is there any reason we can't just hold the sanctuary cities to their word, and have the southern states give them advanced notice and work out transportation schedules for the migrants to be transported? Can we also just be honest with the migrants?

Or, do we have to make sure someone gets pwned?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
Legend
and now the christian conservatives are starting the war on halloween lolololol

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Please teach me about why you feel like you do. IMO sending them to a City where people voted for their right to stay, yet don't want them i their community is OK. I would really like to know bro.

Here's my issue with it. First, these people weren't even in Florida. They were in Texas. So he sent someone to another state to recruit people to come to Florida. Then after flying them to Florida, flew them to Martha's Vineyard. Why would anyone do that? Secondly they are not ILLEGALS. So that goes against what most people have been led to believe about this. They filed for asylum and are awaiting hearings. That's a legal process.

Then there's the selection of Martha's Vineyard. Martha's Vineyard isn't a city. It's a residential island. Anyone who knows anything about it fully understands that if you are going to send people somewhere prepared to help these people it would be a place with the resources in place to do so. Add all of that up and it is a political stunt plain and simple. The question about legality hinges around the fact that he actually spent Florida state money to go fly these people from Texas to Florida. Lies and falsehoods were told to these people to lure them in. I don't know enough about these types of laws to say if it was illegal. But at the very least it was sure shady as hell.

Edit to add. These were asylum seekers, not illegals....

While DeSantis was flying legal asylum seekers to Martha’s Vineyard, business owners in his state were struggling for workers

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/26/business/desantis-florida-business-owners/index.html

Don't believe the lies some are trying to sell.

Last edited by PitDAWG; 09/28/22 12:14 PM.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Did I miss something in all these conversations? Is there any reason we can't just hold the sanctuary cities to their word, and have the southern states give them advanced notice and work out transportation schedules for the migrants to be transported? Can we also just be honest with the migrants?

Or, do we have to make sure someone gets pwned?

Because that makes to much sense. And people just keep making excuses why this wasn't done. Because all they really care about is people getting pwned.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Looks like in the short term he did the asylum seekers a favor. He got them out of Ian’s wrath. That said he’s a douche of epic proportions and if he broke the law in doing this I hope he gets hammered.

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

P
Legend
Legend
P
Ron DeSantis Appointee Resigns After Alleged KKK Photo Surfaces

The picture reportedly shows Jeffery Moore at a Halloween party wearing a Ku Klux Klan hood and robe.

A Florida Republican has left his job after a photo of him, allegedly in a Ku Klux Klan costume, made the rounds online.

Gadsden County Commissioner Jeffery Moore, a Republican appointed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in July, resigned from the five-person county board of commissioners on Friday, the Tallahassee Democrat reported.

The photo reportedly shows Moore at a Halloween party wearing a Ku Klux Klan hood and robe, according to the newspaper.

Moore, the one white person on the board with four Black commissioners, lives in a county where 55% of the residents are Black, according to U.S. census data. Gadsden County is on the Georgia border, just west of Tallahassee.

Tracey Stallworth, a pastor in Gadsden County, told the Tallahassee Democrat there’d be a news conference on Wednesday calling on Moore and the governor to weigh in on the photo.

“It’s a very sad day in our history and a sad time for this county ... the blackest county in the state, this is not OK,” Stallworth said.

Moore, who didn’t elaborate on why he was resigning in his letter, also reportedly stopped his campaign to continue as county commissioner in November.

“Thank you for the opportunity to have served in the position, however for personal reasons I am no longer able to continue,” Moore wrote to DeSantis’ office.

The Tallahassee Democrat reported that Moore wrote he was “in the middle of hurricane preparations” and would contact them on Tuesday or Wednesday. Hurricane Ian is expected to strike Florida this week.

HuffPost has reached out to both Moore and DeSantis for comment.

The racist costume controversy comes over three years after another DeSantis-appointed official, Florida Secretary of State Michael Ertel, resigned when a photo emerged of him in blackface and dressed as a “Hurricane Katrina victim.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ron-...Bxv9E0MYRX0atsxHvx6MLcLy3pY73o3Oq3eHLxJo

But I'm sure he believes in God and country and most likely isn't a globalist so everything is okay.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
can i just buy klan robes online? or do i need to talk to my local seamstress to get one made?

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by SuperBrown

Low class.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Should we help Florida like Trump helped Puerto Rico? Should Biden show up with paper towels to throw? Desantis will be a real American for a hot second this week as he begs for money. But Biden will do the right thing, he always does the right thing.

A
Legend
Legend
A
What's Biden doing for Puerto Rico?

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Trump told guests he wasn’t using same White House toilet as Obama: ‘You understand what I’m talking about’

Donald Trump mistook a racially mixed group of Democratic staffers for domestic aides and asked them to serve the hors d’oeuvres, according to a new book.

The recently sworn-in president turned to the staffers for Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and others during a January 2017 meeting and asked them to get the canapes, according to excerpts from a forthcoming book from New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman published by Rolling Stone.

"Why don't you get" the food, Trump told the staffers, and then-White House chief of staff Reince Priebus rushed to correct him, but he made another bigoted comment in the same meeting by claiming Hillary Clinton had won the popular vote in 2016 due to ballots cast by "illegals."

“I don’t believe so, Mr. President," Pelosi said.

Trump periodically told visitors that his White House workspace had a "secret bathroom," and explained that he'd completely renovated the restroom after taking over for Barack Obama, but staffers would correct him and explain that only the toilet seats had been changed, which is customary during presidential transitions.

”You understand what I’m talking about," Trump said to one visitor, according to Haberman.

The guest, Haberman reported, “interpreted [the remark] to mean Trump did not want to use the same bathroom as his Black predecessor.”

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-toilet/

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Trump aides were stunned by his obsession with his staffers' sexuality: new book

Donald Trump often asked oddly personal questions about staffers' sexuality and made homophobic remarks about those he perceived might be gay, according to a new book.

New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman's forthcoming book, "Confidence Man: The Making of Donald Trump and the Breaking of America" reveals that Trump's obsession with appearing to be masculine drives his startling behavior, such as a meeting early in his administration with vice president Mike Pence and campaign aide Jason Miller, whom he declared certainly "likes the ladies," according to excerpts published by The Daily Beast.

“You know how sometimes someone turns out to be gay later and you knew?" Trump said, according to the book. "This guy, he isn’t even like one percent gay.”

Trump was preoccupied with speculation about who in his orbit might be gay, and often mocked Trump Organization executive Alan Marcus as "queer" and “bragged that he paid the executive less," Haberman reported, and former employees said he would show off photos of women with whom he claimed to have known intimately.

“They also recalled Trump mocking gay men, or men who were seen as weak, with the words ‘queer’ or ‘f*ggot,’” Haberman wrote.

Haberman described one episode from a week before the second presidential debate in 2016, when then-adviser Reince Priebus asked Trump a hypothetical question from the point of view of a female transgender student about using the girls' restroom -- prompting a response that prompted stunned silence.

“C*cked or dec*cked?” Trump asked.

An unspecified individual broke the awkward silence by suggesting "dec*cked," and Trump responded by making a chopping gesture.

“With c*ck or without c*ck?” he said, according to Haberman.

An adviser asked what difference that made, and Trump suggested that detail would determine how he answered the question.

“What if a girl was in the bathroom and someone came in, lifted up a skirt, and a [censored] was hanging out?" Trump said, according to the book.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-lgbtq/

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Trump told guests he wasn’t using same White House toilet as Obama: ‘You understand what I’m talking about’

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-toilet/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raw_Story
"The Raw Story (also stylized as RawStory) is an American progressive news website and online tabloid. The Raw Story is considered a hyperpartisan media outlet and has been described as "junk news"."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junk_food_news
"Junk food news (also known as junk news or junk journalism) is a sardonic term for news stories that deliver "sensationalized, personalized, and homogenized inconsequential trivia", especially when such stories appear at the expense of serious investigative journalism."

Wow... Please tell me this is where you get your daily news. rofl

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Hell no. Just stumbled on a link and remember it being posted here. But good to know. The stories are 100% believable though because the actual source is Maggie Haberman's new book on Donald Trump. It's breaking the internet tonight. Google it.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Republicans, what they have become pt.6

Link Copied to Clipboard