Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

No abortions for Female Vets!

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Wow.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/30/22 02:13 AM.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
What have Republicans become...?

The Republican Party is now EXTINCT...as in "no more".

We have witnessed the destruction of the Republican Party, a once proud political party that used to promote AMERICAN VALUES...values that American families supported and promoted...

Today, the Republican party sold out to GREED AND POWER over American and family values. The core of this new political movement is the ART OF THE "LIE". Republican politicians will look into a camera and LIE LIKE HELL to convince their followers that their version of a subject is the truth. IT WORKS, TOO...many of the average Republican voters choke down some of the MOST OUTRAGEOUS LIES their Republican politicians spew and like hypnotized Jonestown Zombies, Republican Voters simply follow and promote the same lies their Republican politicians spread.

...some things can not be fixed and are left to die a slow death as the Republican voters and followers realize THEY HAVE BEEN CONNED..!

One factor that might be helping Republicans to understand how THE CON works is the realization that every time these Republican supporters are fed another lie...what follows is the cry for MORE MONEY...MORE DONATIONS. The lying Republican politicians are getting rich off of THEIR CON GAME and it seems that some of those Republican followers in our area of Ohio are beginning to realize how this REPUBLICAN CON GAME WORKS.

Many of those Trump signs that were proudly displayed earlier this year are now "gone"... One neighbor commented that he had no idea that the donations he had given to the Republican Party were not being used to support his candidates...that pissed him off and he started asking questions about how the Republican Party was utilizing the money/donations. I guess he realized that he was being played, conned and used by the Republican Party he had supported for a long time.

Even some of the big Republican donors are bailing on the Republican Party...

The headline read...

Longtime GOP donor quits party over Trump. Says no one will stand up to him, but I’m a Texan and I don’t lick anyone’s boots.

by Christopher Powell August 6, 2022
link

Last edited by mac; 09/30/22 07:47 AM.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/01/22 03:37 AM.

Legend
Legend
Bro, i'm still trying to figure out how conservatives looked at Masters and Mastriano and went "yea, these guys best represent my values."

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
You don’t think when you’re angry.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Swish
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by dawglover05

yea but - i guess not all conservatives - but enough seem to be angry all the time.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

America's abundance of ignorance is on display in a diner! At least some GOPers are finally getting it. Peen, was that first Trump guy related to you? Fact's didn't seem to matter to him either.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Swish
Originally Posted by dawglover05

yea but - i guess not all conservatives - but enough seem to be angry all the time.

It sure seems like a majority at least.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Trump says McConnell has 'death wish' after supporting Democratic legislation
by Cami Mondeaux, Breaking News Reporter |
October 01, 2022 11:29 AM

Former President Donald Trump issued his latest attack against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), sayind that the senator "has a death wish" after supporting legislation introduced by Democrats.

It’s not entirely clear what legislation Trump is referring to, but his comments came after the Senate passed a stopgap funding bill. The legislation would keep the government funded until Dec. 16, and it was supported by McConnell and other Republicans. It also follows the Senate minority leader confirming he would back the Electoral Reform Act, a bipartisan bill aiming to make it harder to object to presidential election results following the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

“Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars worth of Democrat sponsored Bills, without even the slightest bit of negotiation, because he hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to them, or is he doing it because he believes in the Fake and Highly Destructive Green New Deal, and is willing to take the Country down with him?” Trump said in a Truth Social post. “In any event, either reason is unacceptable. He has a DEATH WISH.”

Trump also took aim at McConnell’s wife Elaine Chao, who worked in the Trump administration as the transportation secretary before resigning in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 riot, calling her “his China loving wife, Coco Chow!” Chao was born in Taipei, Taiwan.

Trump has repeatedly taken shots at McConnell since leaving the White House, particularly after the Senate minority leader rebuked the former president’s actions during the Capitol riot and rejected efforts to challenge the results of the 2020 election.

Some pundits pushed against Trump’s suggestion that McConnell had a “death wish,” calling the comments potentially dangerous. However, a spokesman for the former resident rejected the accusations.

“Mitch McConnell is killing the Republican Party through weakness and cowardice. He obviously has a political death wish for himself and Republican Party, but President Trump and the America First champions in Congress will save the Republican Party and our nation,” spokesman Taylor Budowich told NBC News.

The Washington Examiner reached out to McConnell’s office for comment but did not receive a response.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/senate/trump-mcconnell-has-death-wish-democratic-legislation

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
The pressure of all the lawsuits be must driving Trump NUTS...dude is talking crazy with comments like McConnell "has a death wish" and then attacking McConnell's wife with this comment “his China loving wife, Coco Chow!”

This is going to be fun to watch... thumbsup

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
How is this anything but a call for violence against Mitch to his sycophants?

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Jester
How is this anything but a call for violence against Mitch to his sycophants?

That's exactly what it is. He wants Mitch to toe the line, get out of his way, or whatever happens, happens. Trump is still not in jail and is still trying his hardest to get there doing this crap. I just can't imagine what anyone still sees in this guy.

Legend
Legend
In the original post, the words 'death wish' were in all caps.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
In the original post, the words 'death wish' were in all caps.

jesus you libs are so sensitive. Trump was just joking. OBVIOUSLY he was talking about the Death Wish movies lead by Charles Bronson.

edited cause wrong actor.

Last edited by Swish; 10/01/22 10:02 PM.

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
Legend
Legend
Charles Bronson, but your message is still on-point-

thumbsup

Legend
Legend
thanks bro. im actually salty cause those are some of my favorite movies. can't believe i got the actors name wrong.

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Swish
thanks bro. im actually salty cause those are some of my favorite movies. can't believe i got the actors name wrong.

rofl

sorry- I just had to do it.
I hope that you'll forgive me-

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

America's abundance of ignorance is on display in a diner! At least some GOPers are finally getting it. Peen, was that first Trump guy related to you? Fact's didn't seem to matter to him either.

Do I live in your head?

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

Do I live in your head?

rofl You're hilarious.

Legend
Legend
Matt Gaetz Votes No On Relief Money As Florida Grapples With Hurricane Ian Aftermath

https://www.yahoo.com/news/matt-gaetz-votes-no-relief-042534442.html

this the kind of crap im ticked off about. this dude just straight up told his own state that he dont give a damn about them, and watch his district STILL re elect him.

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Oh they love him. I’m honestly perplexed as hell. He’s in that same boat as Cawthorne with me that just makes me wonder who the hell these people are that live in those places.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

Do I live in your head?

rofl You're hilarious.

Hey, I just checked in on a thread I hadn't commented on in days and you were calling me out. What else am i supposed to think? The evidence is pretty clear.

I don't click your links, so I wouldn't know if the person is a relation, but I doubt it.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
That quote coming from a former president is stunning.

“ has a death wish; Must immediately seek help and (advise) (can't spell) from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!”

And Biden is senile? Talk about unhinged.

Making threats and stoking asian hate. How delightful for a card carrying racist. Who since 2015 has been rightfully accused of 55 crimes.

Unreal how anyone can take trump seriously. What a loser.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Unreal how anyone can take trump seriously. What a loser.

bone...how about all the outrage from those "family values" Republicans...nothing but CRICKETS from the GOP over Trump's threats and racist comments.

Legend
Legend
Family values and evangelicals the whole belief in Christian ideology.

Separating parents from children. Using people's lives as pawns for political gain.

Backing a blatant racist like trump.

Hypocrisy on a grand scale.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Trump sues CNN for defamation

Former President Donald Trump is suing CNN for defamation and asking for compensatory damages in excess of $75,000 and punitive damages of $475 million, according to a lawsuit filed Monday.

He is claiming that the cable news giant has harmed his reputation with "false, defamatory, and inflammatory mischaracterizations of him" and that CNN's conduct "is intended to interfere with [his] political career."

In particular, Trump argues that he's entitled to hundreds of millions of dollars in punitive damages because of CNN's use of the term the "Big Lie" to describe Trump's "stated concerns about the integrity of the election process for the 2020 presidential election." Trump's lawyers say that the "Big Lie" "is a direct reference to a tactic employed by Adolf Hitler and appearing in Hitler's "Mein Kampf."

"'If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it,'" Trump's lawyers stated, noting it was used by Hitler to generate hatred against Jews and to justify their genocide.

The lawsuit says, "CNN's campaign of dissuasion in the form of libel and slander against the [Trump] has only escalated in recent months as CNN fears [he] will run for president in 2024."

The former president has been claiming since November 2020 that the election was rigged, despite dozens of lawsuits and recounts that found it was not. He is being investigated by Congress and the government for trying to overturn the election results, and two years later, he still claims that he won the 2020 election.

CNN had no comment.

The case has been assigned to Trump-appointed Judge Raaj Singhal, in the Southern District of Florida.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-sues-cnn-for-defamation/

How great it must be to make up some BS lawsuit and then have it assigned to a judge who owes you gratitude for giving him his job. No conflict there! Murica!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Herschel Walker paid for girlfriend’s abortion, report says

https://apnews.com/article/abortion...p2yoJENtEJJd0QHbBKKy-WWzwtdhk-VjctyvuLqc

Another candidate that is a beacon of family values the GOP espouses....

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
From His son.....

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
P
Legend
Legend
P
Seven states continue to see unusual levels of threats to election workers

Seven states across the country continue to see unusual levels of threats to election workers, senior FBI officials said in a briefing Monday.

Those states are Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin — all states where the 2020 election results were questioned, officials noted. President Biden won each of those states. FBI officials are discussing how to deal with these threats as state officials in 8,800 election districts prepare for the midterm elections next month.

Since June 2021, the FBI has received more than 1,000 tips concerning threats to election workers, according to the agency. Roughly 11% of those tips have led to FBI investigations.

FBI officials say a majority of the threats appear through emails, on election-related websites and in phone calls, while a smaller portion of threats are made in person.

Federal law enforcement officials continue to watch out for "foreign malign influence" campaigns by adversaries, as they have since 2016. Senior FBI officials said Russia and China remain the "prime culprits." That said, federal investigators are not aware of any cyber campaigns targeting elections at this time.

The country's top election security official broke down in a recent interview as she discussed the vitriol targeting election officials.

"It's unnerving," Kim Wyman, the senior election lead at the nation's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), told CBS News in her first TV interview since accepting her new role. "Threats like 'we're going to hang you.' And 'I hope somebody puts a bullet in your head.'"

"Just hateful": Public servants had lives upended by threats after Trump's claims of a stolen election

CBS News cybersecurity expert and analyst and former director of the CISA Chris Krebs said threats against election workers need more attention.

"We do need local law enforcement, I think to get more involved in investigating threats, protecting election workers themselves, ensuring that they're not being doxed, or their public information or their personal contact information is being released so they can get- so they get more threats," Krebs said on CBS News "Face the Nation" in an interview that aired Sunday.

"So this is an area that I think Congress needs take a hard look at, are the right deterrence measures in place from criminal statutes," Krebs continued. "And then do we have the investigation techniques? It is, you know, I personally have received a significant number of death threats and other-other threats. And some of them come in through anonymous- through anonymous means like protonmail. We do need more attention on these threats. Otherwise, we're going to see a shortage of election workers."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/electi...uTMrNXwCWc-FsfQYjSo90Egl8KflyieqCUaaxRPc

"Just hateful": Public servants had lives upended by threats after Trump's claims of a stolen election

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-january-6-committee-hearing-witnessess-public-servants-threats/

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
You could not make this up.

I mean this is a riot. Here is a moron who has done nothing but lie. He runs around the country promoting his "big lie."

And he is going to sue CNN for saying "the big lie." How crazy is that? donny boy you lost the election by a lot.

In fact you lost the popular vote twice. You are THE BIG FAT LIE.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Sucks that kid had to put out that video. I really hate what our politics have become and I resent those who have allowed themselves to be brainwashed into all the fervor.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
imagine thinking you represent masculinity but not even able to call out trump for his racist tweet and demand that he apologizes for insulting someone's wife.

GOP = beta males.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Once again. Everybody in the world is lying. Everybody! Except for Putin, trump, and Hershel friggin Walker.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

As Walker continues his denials, the plot thickens.....

Woman at center of Herschel Walker abortion firestorm says she also had a child of his: report

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hersch...says-she-also-had-his-child-daily-beast/

So far Walker hid three illegitimate children. Then he lied about graduating from Georgia. About working in law enforcement. He has claimed to own companies which do not exist.

Don't let anyone fool you with the claim that the Republican party continues to stand for family values and accountability. That ship has sailed.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
2nd man convicted in Whitmer plot gets 4 years in prison

A man who pleaded guilty to conspiring to kidnap Michigan’s governor in 2020 was sentenced to four years in prison Thursday.

Kaleb Franks was rewarded for testifying for prosecutors at two trials and he will get credit for the two years already spent in custody. But his sentence was longer than the term given to another man who had quickly cooperated and pleaded guilty much earlier.

Franks was among six anti-government extremists who were charged in federal court with conspiracy and other crimes. Investigators said the group’s goal was to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and incite a U.S. civil war — the “boogaloo” — before the 2020 presidential election.

“I would like to start by saying I’m sorry to the governor and her family,” Franks told U.S. District Judge Robert Jonker in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

“I understand that this experience had to have been very traumatizing and difficult,” he said. “I’m ashamed and embarrassed of my actions, and I regret every decision that I made.”

The group considered Whitmer, a Democrat, and other elected officials to be tyrants who were infringing on constitutional rights, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic when businesses were shut down, people were told to stay home and schools were closed.

Franks, 28, participated in a key step in the conspiracy: a ride on a rainy night to scout Whitmer’s vacation home in northern Michigan. She was not there at the time.

He testified that he had hoped to be killed by police if a kidnapping could be pulled off at some point. The FBI, however, had undercover agents and informants inside the group.

“I was going to be an operator,” Franks said last spring. “I would be one of the people on the front line, so to speak, using my gun.”

Prosecutors said Franks’ cooperation was important because it backed up critical testimony from Ty Garbin, who pleaded guilty a year earlier and was sentenced to just 2 1/2 years in prison.

Two men described as leaders of the conspiracy, Adam Fox and Barry Croft Jr., were convicted in August. Two other men, Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta, were acquitted in April.

Meanwhile, 120 miles (190 kilometers) away in Jackson, Michigan, a jury heard a second day of testimony Thursday in the trial of three members of a paramilitary group who were also arrested in 2020. Joe Morrison, Pete Musico and Paul Bellar are not charged with directly participating in the kidnapping plot but are accused of assisting Fox and others.

https://apnews.com/article/election...VMH_qpgthUcPXXwPSPSDYov9pyIF2Lg_bj5UxP_4

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I hope they keep handing out those light ass sentences when I go to jail for helping put down the next insurrection.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/06/22 08:58 PM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

If Dems can't beat the likes of Blake Masters, true scum, then this country is dead.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/07/22 01:43 AM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Republicans, what they have become pt.7

Link Copied to Clipboard