Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by TooTall
Originally Posted by Bird
Final record this season: 4-13
You really think they got 2 more "W's" on their schedule? I don't think DW is going to be good enough in 4 games to get us there. And the Bengals are going to light the Browns up next week. I bet Chase gets 3 TDs alone...
Everybody thought the Rats were going to light us up today. We have a habit of playing just good enough to keep it close and lose it at the end because we just don't make plays.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by DCDAWGFAN
You really think they got 2 more "W's" on their schedule? I don't think DW is going to be good enough in 4 games to get us there. And the Bengals are going to light the Browns up next week. I bet Chase gets 3 TDs alone...
Everybody thought the Rats were going to light us up today. We have a habit of playing just good enough to keep it close and lose it at the end because we just don't make plays.

4 of our 5 losses are by 3 or less... it's so frustrating!

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

This is exactly right. We are just good enough to lose at the end.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
R
Legend
Legend
R

This is 100% completely false. The Ravens were barely trying. If they thought the Browns were going to be a threat they would have just run Lamar more.

The Ravens were completely unconcerned about the Browns. The Browns are a laughing stock with their coaching staff.

B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
OK, max 4 wins.

B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
So…

There is some talent on this team.

Is there enough? Probably not.

So where does blame fall? On the entire organization, top to bottom.

This continues to be an expansion team that has been bad for 20+ years. Winning a playoff game here or there is not a sign of improvement overall.

The signing of Watson will hamstring this team for several more years. Cooper will not stay here. Chubb, if he is smart, will leave.

The mistake, from a PR standpoint, was associating an expansion team with the Browns. The Browns are dead. This team using their name does not have the organization to even live up to the almost glory years of the ‘80’s.

All Pro
All Pro
I say this over and over again. Results don’t lie.

We have great players. Stefanski is maybe a good OC but he’s not a HC. Simple. We need changes.

R
Legend
Legend
R
We have plenty of talent on this team.

Stefanski is not a good head coach. Period. There is nothing else. He prioritized being a play caller over winning. He prioritized his ego over winning.

The result is 2-5, including a loss to the Jets that is incomprehensible.

He's a fraud. He's a sham.

Is it a coincidence that the Browns can't score after they run out of the plays they practiced?

R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted by Floquinho

We have great players. Stefanski is maybe a good OC but he’s not a HC. Simple. We need changes.

Yet you don't apply the results don't lie argument to Baker.

All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted by Rishuz
Originally Posted by Floquinho

Yet you don't apply the results don't lie argument to Baker.
Baker isn’t part of this organization any longer. My focus is at the present and the future. That’s why I’m over if Baker was good/bad

Last edited by Floquinho; 10/23/22 04:41 PM.
R
Legend
Legend
R
Yet you don't apply the same arguments to Baker.

All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted by Rishuz
Yet you don't apply the same arguments to Baker.
OK, you’re winning. Baker sucks. Unfortunately he has left the Browns so who to blame today if not him?

R
Legend
Legend
R
We had the worst QB in the league. Now we have the worst head coach.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 20 Ravens 23 Gameday at Baltimore

Link Copied to Clipboard