Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by BADdog
Originally Posted by FATE
What is Noah's opinion?? Lol

Noah has turned into a big, boring, race-baiting troll. Can't even stand to watch the dude anymore. At this point it's "create ratings at any cost" or die.

He is a comedian. Not a newscaster.

There's a difference? rofl

I know all about him. I read his book, I appreciate his journey. Bottom line, really not that funny anymore. CC has convinced him it would be better to be a political troll because his ratings keep dropping. No biggie, not the first person to sell out and suck while doing it.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Noah's "opinion" as you call it is based on her own words and her 180 to boost her political ambitions. Something I certainly thought you would be against? Friend of a drag queen for 20 years and now rails against drag queens? Come on man, I thought you hated phonies? I thought you would certainly be against someone reinventing themselves for political gain. And if you look at her past that's exactly what happened here. It seems you are more bothered by the source than you are with the substance. But that is the same angle many use to try and subvert away from the substance.

Actually, I don't watch Comedy Central to brush up on my political candidates. Rails against drag queens? You mean doesn't think drag shows should be sponsored by schools? So, if Bill Clinton is against selling marijuana at recess; he's a hypocrite railing against marijuana??

Here's all anyone needs to know, they've been trying to cancel for over a year... now it's based on some he/she coming out of the woodwork to say she covered him/her/them while she was a reporter.

"Lock her up! Lock her up!"

notallthere rofl

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Are we still on topic?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
lmaoooo

Mentally ill, public nudist activist in San Francisco, DEFINITELY a fascist right winger.

Also here illegally?

Last edited by BpG; 11/07/22 10:53 AM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
So nothing but more excuses and attacks on Noah? I suppose being an actual part of the "main stream media" for 22 years and now railing against it is something you'll also make an excuse for? And nobody said anything about locking her up. Just suggesting people have some threshold of accountability about who they vote into office. I guess if a total chameleon is what you're after she would qualify.

Then of course she says the only way she'll accept the election results is if she wins. You know, it's only cheating if she loses.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
And as much as people listen to the conspiracies and outright lies to question the validity of the Pelosi attack while refusing to call it out such things continue. It's obvious as to why....

Murica!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hey that candidate is gay. its a gay thing

Joe Thomas #73
P
Legend
Legend
P
Hmmmm I wonder what evidence you have to support that? And if so, do you think it was a progressive who attacked him over his "gayness"? I mean he has been gay his entire life, right? But not until he is running for congress was he attacked. Last time I checked 2+2 doesn't equal 5.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pardon me, I am often sarcastic. I was just giving the minions one of their typical conspiracy answers. In case they cant think for themselves.

Joe Thomas #73
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
P
Legend
Legend
P
Sorry for the misunderstanding. You certainly did a great job of imitating them.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Haha, gotta use that purple, man!

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Whats with that Idiot Trump calling Nancy an Animal? Whats with Nikki Haley wanting to deport Warnock? Is she aware that he was born in georgia?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Trump's behavior isn't surprising. Haley is a dope, but it at least seemed clear to me that she just meant it in the sense that she was trying to find a clever word play to signify getting Warnock out of office. It obviously flopped.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Whats with that Idiot Trump calling Nancy an Animal? Whats with Nikki Haley wanting to deport Warnock? Is she aware that he was born in georgia?

He also jokingly made mention of her family. Because I guess an old man getting hit with a hammer for political reasons riles up his base, and he thinks its funny. How anyone can support him is beyond me.

Joe Thomas #73
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by BpG
lmaoooo

Mentally ill, public nudist activist in San Francisco, DEFINITELY a fascist right winger.

Also here illegally?

Yet he’d be a hero to the MAGA world if he got Nancy.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
It seems after more facts came out some decided to stop the stupidity of crazy conspiracy theories involving this. They always get sucked in at first. Murica!

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
It seems after more facts came out some decided to stop the stupidity of crazy conspiracy theories involving this. They always get sucked in at first. Murica!
You sure about that? I don't think many details have come out, other than what was wanted. https://news.yahoo.com/body-cam-footage-confirms-paul-192420598.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

How's about we REALLY let the details come out.

It would be awesome if the cops body cam vid's were available, wouldn't it? At this point in time, with any cop inflicted damage, the body cam video has been revealed after this amount of time. Why not in this circumstance?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Ah, I see. People still don't have a firm grasp of the obvious and keep searching for straw man arguments.

I guess some people just won't be happy unless they get to witness a first hand account of an 82 year old man being beaten with a hammer.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Oh, the irony.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I guess you're right. After all we did get to see all those MAGA supporters beating the hell out of capital police officers.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I guess you're right. After all we did get to see all those MAGA supporters beating the hell out of capital police officers.

#gopers4defunddapolice

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Haley is a dope, but it at least seemed clear to me that she just meant it in the sense that she was trying to find a clever word play to signify getting Warnock out of office. It obviously flopped.

Some folks just ain't built for 'clever.'
No problem. Different people have different talents. Besides, 'witty and clever' aren't really prerequisites for a stint as UN Ambassador. saywhat

That said, she obviously didn't learn the lesson My Pops taught me.
I was about 13-14, and was trying out my budding sarcasm chops. I landed what I thought was the atomic bomb of mic drops. He stared at me for looong second, and said:

"First step to being a successful smartass: make sure you're actually smart first. Otherwise, you're just an ass."

Ms. Haley would do well to run lines like this through her handlers before making sounds in front of mics. It's what they're paid for.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Ha, I agree. It looks like right now her handlers might be preparing her to lose in the primary.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
based on the body cam that was just released... this whole thing looks staged with terrible acting at :40

The guy waited for the cops to actually show up to half-heartedly attack, Pelosi.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Legend
Legend
I don't understand the timeline... the 911 call was supposed to be 2am right? but the outdoor camera of the guy breaking in is 5am... and the video from the cops is 9 am? Are the clocks just off?? and why the hell are the cops so friggin laid back... and who opened the door?? and why did Paul have a drink in his hand!?!?

Also, listened to the 911 call.. I personally think the guy did break in and threaten Paul... but that 911 operator was pretty damn dense... sounded like Paul was trying to tell her without outright saying he's been threatened since the guy was right next to him....

whole thing is stranger now for me...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I can’t believe that is what your takeaway is. He is violently swinging the hammer at a guys head. Btw you should probably post the other videos of the guy breaking into the house.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
There are a lot of questions that this video doesn't answer. The report was Paul was upstairs sleeping, in his pajamas. Someone broke in.

Then Paul called police while the break in guy stood there and let him. Then the cops show up. And Paul has a drink in his hand, and doesn't run to the cops? And like jay said, who opened the door?

Legend
Legend
There are no "half-hearted" hammer attacks.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Looks to me like he tried to kill Mr. Pelosi, maybe he didn't have the balls to do it before the cops showed making it his last chance. I mean, wasn't he a GOPer?

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
There are a lot of questions that this video doesn't answer. The report was Paul was upstairs sleeping, in his pajamas. Someone broke in.

Then Paul called police while the break in guy stood there and let him. Then the cops show up. And Paul has a drink in his hand, and doesn't run to the cops? And like jay said, who opened the door?

Making up lame excuses for your radical right wing violent fascist friends again IC. Why can’t you follow your hero’s advice and just blame it on Antifa, the real enemy of the fascist right.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Flippin Goper’s … you all need to just stop making up crap and face up to what roughly 30% of your grand ole party has become, nazi scum!

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Right on cue. The lame meme when you have nothing.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Because there is a response to GOPers are nazi scum?? lol

Really, get past the stigma... big pharma has more than a few formulas that will put you on a more even keel.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Everything from the 911 call to the body cam footage spell out what happened. From his social media accounts to his police interview show who he was, what he was and his motive. Yet people still look for conspiracy theories. That's the world we live in now. Some of the conspiracy theories he posted on social media sounds like some of the posters here.

Alleged Paul Pelosi attacker posted multiple conspiracy theories

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-conspiracy-theories-invs/index.html

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE
Because there is a response to GOPers are nazi scum?? lol

I said roughly 30% of you are. Problem being the rest of you let them be nazi bastards. Because you can’t afford to lose 30% of your base.

Cue the next lame meme.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Everything from the 911 call to the body cam footage spell out what happened. From his social media accounts to his police interview show who he was, what he was and his motive. Yet people still look for conspiracy theories. That's the world we live in now. Some of the conspiracy theories he posted on social media sounds like some of the posters here.

Alleged Paul Pelosi attacker posted multiple conspiracy theories

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-conspiracy-theories-invs/index.html

I am with you for the most part... I don't think there's much to the conspiracy theories... I think a guy who was nuts broke into the Pelosi residence looking for Nancy... found Paul... Paul seems to have tried to distract him and trick him into thinking Paul was going to call looking for Nancy but he called 911....

I think the 911 operator and the police come across as looking completely incompetent... which is probably why they tried to put out some misinformation or at least didn't want to release the tapes until they were sued...

However, I still have questions... why do the time stamps of the videos not match when the 911 call came in? I mean he allegedly made the call around 2 am but the break in was at 5am and police at 9am.... maybe the clocks on the videos weren't set up correctly, but that feels like something that would be important to have correct..

also, who opened the door? Doesn't look like police did... don't think Paul or the attacker did... was someone else there? does Paul have a butler or something?

and I also find it fascinating that Paul had a drink in hand... and when the door opened, why didn't paul let go of the hammer and run outside? maybe that's too much to expect....

Again, I don't believe the conspiracy theories, but do have some question and think the 911 operator and law enforcement look awful in this situation...

<><

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Pdawg
I can’t believe that is what your takeaway is. He is violently swinging the hammer at a guys head. Btw you should probably post the other videos of the guy breaking into the house.

Did you actually watch the video starting at 35 seconds?

Things that don't add up:

- Pelosi opens the door with his right hand and calmly says "Hi Guys"

- Both Pelosi and DePape are smiling and Pelosi has a drink in his left hand

- Pelosi gabs the hammer for no reason after opening the door and without looking at it... starts smiling and David DePape starts smiling and puts his hand on his hip

- Cop says How are you doing?

- Pelosi calmly Says... "how are ya"

- Pelosi and DePape make eye contact and DePape looks like he has an "oh yeah moment". DePape proceeds to grab Pelosi's forearm awkwardly

Cop Says... What's going on man

- DePape says "everything is good"

- The cops say drop the hammer and DePape says "um nope" and starts to pull the hammer The cops watch for 5-6 seconds and are confused by what is happening... instead of rushing the DePape.

- DePape starts to pull the hammer away when the cop says "drop the hammer"

- Pelosi Says... "hey hey hey..." like he's scolding him not... "help" nor does he drop the drink and grab the hammer with his left hand

- The cop even says... "what is going on right now" (like they had never seen anything like this before)

- Pelosi lets go of the hammer and DePape swings at Pelosi

My thoughts are...

Something is really... not adding up.

It feels very staged or planned out.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Pictures have been posted earlier in this thread of the glass broken out of the back door. I honestly believe if people spent half as much time looking for answers to questions as they did creating questions the answers would be more clear. We have heard all kinds of conspiracies. Everything from it was Paul Pelosi's boyfriend to they knew him. Both have been shot down as the facts have come out.

You see, it's easy to sit back and say things like "yeah, but" and "what if", if one wishes to cast shadows on things. It's not as easy to search for the answers to such questions.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
When one refuses to use math they have trouble adding things up.

#gmstrong
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Paul Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi’s husband, attacked at couple’s home

Link Copied to Clipboard