Next Thread
Print Thread
#1982508 10/30/22 09:12 AM
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I'm not going to do the research because the thread just gets hijacked anyway. Just a couple of thoughts.

Before each game, I've felt that we have had a decent chance of winning every thus far. Not this one. The Bengals are the best team we've played. Losing Chase will hurt them in this game and moving forward. However, Burrow is on a roll after starting slow. He missed a lot of time in camp due to the appendectomy. They still have quality receivers remaining and Mixon is a good RB and our DTs suck. Their defense has been shutting people down lately. In their last 3 games, they have given given up an average of less than 150 yards a game, which is second best in the entire league. We might be able to run on them. They are allowing 4.6 yds per rush, which is barely better than our average of 4.7 yds per attempt.

I feel the crowd will turn on the Browns early if things are not going well. It could get ugly.

Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
2 members like this: FATE, Versatile Dog
Legend
Legend
we play monday night, but we're gonna find a way to take the L today at 1pm

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
T
Legend
Legend
T
I think, A.. why would there be a crowd... not fair.
B.. What would , at this point justify for me a reason to attend gamez? ( Maybe some family that never had a chance to go to a game before? )
C. I think, why or how would I give more money to the owner Jimmy H. after he/as he dismantles the team, AGAIN...

D. I realize while watching the ... Cowboys and Bears, haslam is getting Advertising money...(by me watching THAT game)

E. Angrilly, I realize.... Hazlam, and the NFL... are part of the reason...

My Doritos' cost 6.00 plus for a 9.5 oz. bag.

and that m&m Lover is about to cut Kareem Hunt. (It's not what it used to be.)

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
This is a bad week to be w/out Teller, Njoku, and Ward. Three of our best players that are at positions of importance against a team like the Bengals.

I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
This is a bad week to be w/out Teller, Njoku, and Ward. Three of our best players that are at positions of importance against a team like the Bengals.
I think the Browns losing Njoku hurts the Browns more than
The Bengals losing Chase. Njoku has been a thorn in
The Bengals side for years. Harrison Bryant cannot break tackles
And his run blocking is so so

No Denzel Ward plays in the Bengals favor. Emerson will line
Up on Higgins. That leaves Tyler Boyd to defend. Boyd is very
Underrated. A.j Green should be busy tonight

R
Legend
Legend
R
The Bils have multiple injuries on defense to big time players.

No excuses.

M
Legend
Legend
M
J Dubs has been busy this week!....

B
Legend
Legend
B

Hospital Ward is out all the time. No big deal. It's to the point that we can't count on that bum.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Browns sign Thomas Graham Jr., Herb Miller to active roster, elevate 2 more vs. Bengals
share tweet email

Cory Kinnan
October 31, 2022 4:32 pm ET
The Cleveland Browns opened up two roster spots this week when they placed both linebacker Jacob Phillips and offensive lineman Joe Haeg on Injured Reserve. With just four hours until game time, the Browns have filled those spots by signing cornerbacks Thomas Graham Jr. and Herb Miller to the active roster.

Additionally, the Browns have elevated linebacker Dakota Allen and tight end, Miller Forristall, to their gameday roster against the Cincinnati Bengals tonight. With the injury to David Njoku, and with Pharaoh Brown just emerging from the concussion protocol, the elevation of Forristall makes a great deal of sense. With Phillips likely out for the season, adding another gameday linebacker to the mix in Allen also adds up.

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/202...medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

Hospital Ward is out all the time. No big deal. It's to the point that we can't count on that bum.
Based on his play this year we are possibly going to be better without him.

Still other teams hit by injury are finding ways to win. Browns have a history of playing better teams well while losing to the bad teams... Maybe we find a way to win.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Milk Man
J Dubs has been busy this week!....

I'm curious about the green and purple bands

with the Browns I have a bad

Feeling about this so called Sync show

Hopefully it works out

If I was going I definitely want the Orange band

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm not going to do the research because the thread just gets hijacked anyway. Just a couple of thoughts.

Before each game, I've felt that we have had a decent chance of winning every thus far. Not this one. The Bengals are the best team we've played. Losing Chase will hurt them in this game and moving forward. However, Burrow is on a roll after starting slow. He missed a lot of time in camp due to the appendectomy. They still have quality receivers remaining and Mixon is a good RB and our DTs suck. Their defense has been shutting people down lately. In their last 3 games, they have given given up an average of less than 150 yards a game, which is second best in the entire league. We might be able to run on them. They are allowing 4.6 yds per rush, which is barely better than our average of 4.7 yds per attempt.

I feel the crowd will turn on the Browns early if things are not going well. It could get ugly.

I didn't realize the Bengals D was playing that well, 150 yds a game and second in the league is impressive.

They are allowing 4.6 yds a game makes me think

The play calling will be putting the game in JB's arm

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
No way we win this one. And I get to live in Bungal territory. Oh, the Halloween horror.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
LMAO !!!

Come on Michelle the Bengals are 0-2 in the division

Browns got to get this win !

Hope you're doing well my friend !!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I hope you're right, Deisle! I'm well, hope you are too!

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Good to hear that Chelle !

I'm well, and I hope the Browns win !!

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I am so freaking glad we were all wrong!!! nanner

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Same. Never happier to be wrong. I'm still in shock...not sure what team I was watching last night.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Gameday vs Cincinnati Bengals @ Browns

Link Copied to Clipboard