Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Congrats on a great win! Nick Chubb is amazing. Great defense as well.

#gmstrong
F
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
F
Originally Posted by CapCity Dawg
One thing I forgot to mention, which I found really funny. On that 4th and 4 late in the game, where we lined up to try and get Cincy to jump offsides ... as Jacoby was going through the hard counts, I am almost positive I heard him say "Almost got you that time, 55"

Peyton Manning commented on that during his show last night. He thought it was quite funny.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I did not expect a win. I was mistaken. I did not expect a beatdown.

The linebacker play and blitzing kept Cincy off schedule.

Best game of the year.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
I'm still on a high... best game of the year... both sides of the ball played great games... and we get to go into the bye on a high... hoping we can come of the bye and get some momentum going...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
3 members like this: SuperBrown, EveDawg, FATE
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
The browns always have a game like this during another losing season. All the bengals had to do was run the ball and it could have been another loss. To me, it was more about the ridiculous game plan the bengals came in with to throw the ball all night from the get go rather then run it against one of the worst run defenses in the nfl

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by slick
The browns always have a game like this during another losing season. All the bengals had to do was run the ball and it could have been another loss. To me, it was more about the ridiculous game plan the bengals came in with to throw the ball all night from the get go rather then run it against one of the worst run defenses in the nfl

Yea, we go into the Houston game with a 3-8 record. You can BANK on it.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by GratefulDawg
Love it

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
F
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
F
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Originally Posted by slick

Yea, we go into the Houston game with a 3-8 record. You can BANK on it.

Last week there were some who said we would be 2-9 heading to Houston.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I actually think we can beat Tampa Bay

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Legend
Legend
P
There were also some who said our schedule was so weak the Browns would be at .500 right now. There were also people who said the Browns would win as much as 10 or 11 games this season. I mean if you want to bring up "what people said".

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Gameday vs Cincinnati Postgame Thoughts

Link Copied to Clipboard