Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
2 of the top 5 teams are playing, in the first @uarter.
Historically Georgia plays a lot better at home, which they are.
It is a one score game.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
GA was robbed of what should have been a safety, 2 pts by way of either of 2 interpretations
intentional grounding in the end zone,
or, the OL who recovered the fumble did not get out of the end zone.
after the punt, GA got a TD on one pass play. still a 3-I4 score GA leading.

Both teams were playing good defense for sure.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
This game is a laugher so far. Georgia is THAT much better than everyone else IMO.

Tennessee might struggle to stay within 3 TDs

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Well, Tenn. 3-0 over last 2 drivez, 6-2I and Tenn getting the ball back, next.

Legend
Legend
I thought Vols may have been overrated in the polls. Today may be proof. Buckeyes won ugly.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Can't say I'm impressed with Tennessee either.

Tough match up today, but you would expect the #1 team in the country to put up somewhat of a fight.

Legend
Legend
Hooker and the WRs look pretty bad today. I was hoping for a good game, but it appears not

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
One of the 2 teams will lose today.
I think it is not a blowout.
edit. still 6-24 the halftime score.

Last edited by THROW LONG; 11/05/22 05:52 PM.

Legend
Legend
You must have thought the 1999-2000 Browns played all nail biters then

T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Tenn fumbled, near the end of the 3rd to deal the deal,
but then
2 playz later Georgia fumbled, and as the 3rd @uarter comez to an end, 0:04, Tenn had the ball back, but the refz were making callz before the snaps.
a 6-27 game, a 2I point lead.

T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
They won at Pittsburgh. A last second pass to Kevin Johnson.

T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Tenn iz going to loze that game though they juzt TD'd to get to I3 pointz.

But their @b haz been shell shocked the last couple of drives.
With under 5 min. to play it feels like a probable final score. I3-27 UGA leading.

T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Game Over, I3-27 final score.
On a neutral field that game could flip, maybe. 8 presnap penalties on Tenn in that hostile crowd.

Legend
Legend
Wasn’t even that close

P
Legend
Legend
P
It was a match up between one of the best D's in the country verses one of the best O's in the country. That D was much better than that O was and it wasn't even close. Those in Columbus better wake the hell up!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
They won at Pittsburgh. A last second pass to Kevin Johnson.

In 1999, we beat New Orleans on a Hail Mary to Kevin Johnson. Later that year, we won in Pittsburgh on a last second fg as time expired.

Onto the thread… I think we’re looking at a UGA, OSU, TCU and Mich playoff. The sec is having a down year.

Legend
Legend
Tenneesee has looked really good this year... Georgia defense is just really good and Hooker was off... still think UT has a chance to make the playoffs...

<><

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
Onto the thread… I think we’re looking at a UGA, OSU, TCU and Mich playoff. The sec is having a down year.

While that's entirely possible OSU and Mich. play each other head to head. One very well may end up canceling the other one out.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
GA was robbed of what should have been a safety, 2 pts by way of either of 2 interpretations

Yeah, I still have zero clue how they did not overturn that safety call. It was so abundantly clear that the lineman was down in the end zone.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by cle23

Yeah, I still have zero clue how they did not overturn that safety call. It was so abundantly clear that the lineman was down in the end zone.

I agree. I think the fact there was some question over if the QB's arm was moving forward I think the easy way out was to just say 4th down on the half yard line.

I think sometimes the refs get in to a sticky situation and if given a easy way out they take it....sort of "no harm, no foul". A sanctioned "do over" if you will.

I don't always like it, but I get it. Take the best way out with the least amount of harm to either team. You see it in baseball a lot with balls and strikes. The plate ump misses a pitch, then on the next one he gives it back. Any sport for that matter you see the officials try to even things out when given a chance.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Tennessee at Georgia College football game.

Link Copied to Clipboard